Hi Everybody,

I found a site with the following title:

Particle and atomic physics
- instead of theories -
according to experimental
results and laws of the
classical physics by
Gabor Fekete

Please view this site at _www.physics.uw.hu address.

(mod: site no longer active)

heller said:
I found a site with the following title
I gues you must have liked the first three opening paragraphs:

Is not misson of the physics science that by the experimental results and universal valid laws of the nature refuted theories and models shows so as those are roughly knowledge of the reality.

The real misson of the physics science it's that the natural occurrences appropriately to experimental results, without contradiction descripts with in the narture exclusively dominating, universal valid nature laws. These natural laws were discovered until end of the 19 th century and those are descripted in the classical titled, real physics science.

The universal validity of the nature laws not just means that likewise valid on any point of the world, but means it also that likewise valid in the particles and atomic world, as valid in the total universum, which constructs up from particles and atoms.
Clear, deep and intelligent! ;)

I am starting to wonder if there isn't a correlation between badly structured web sites, the "alternative ideas" that are presented. It is as if the people behind the ideas have this drive to put them online with minimal energy. They copy and past reems of words without providing any frame of reference (website structure, references, etc). Not a whole lot of external considering going on.
Maybe in a sense these websites are low-tech, low-cost traps (with respect to the control system) for beginning seekers to lead them astray? A better funded, more structured trap would be Rense.com, which is my opinion is still unstructured. In the latter case I do sense that they don't care at some level since they are serving a higher (darker) goal.

Please let me know if this makes sense. I am trying to convey these "impressions" that I am getting in my mind.

Dominique.

Back
Top Bottom