The Bible Unmasked

pr said:
Hello everyone,
I hope this is the appropriate location/format to address the following issues; if it's not, please, oh please, tell me!
I'm a newbie to this forum. However, I've spent a considerable amount of time on this globe (BBM) and have gained/been given some understanding of things biblical by ASKING PROPERLY.
Let's just say 'for the sake of discussion' (FTSOD), that 'WHYISTHATSO' (WITS) is/could be a 'petty tyrant' (PT).
This thread is presented with the perfect opportunity to demonstrate a 'self-importance quantity' (SIQ) (that is rotten or not) and 'impeccability quality' (IQ). The action of rechanneling the rotten self-importance is impeccability. It is achieved through six elements that interplay each other: control, discipline, forbearance, timing, will and the PT.
Is this example of postings (that I've read above), the best this site has to offer in demonstrating impeccability and lack of self-importance? If you are trying to achieve a good impression, it's not working. Ridicule, innuendo and petty sarcasm (PS). Are (some of) these examples of how YOU all would LIKE to be treated?
I have read the postings (above) suggesting the inappropriateness of (format) WITS's addition to this thread, but no suggestions where he might post at a better subject location/format. Sure, you may disagree with his perspective; there are more effective, mature and professional ways to disagree with ANYONE than what you are demonstrating. If you don't like what he is "prophetizing", tell him so and why you disagree, as Laura attempted to do (although again, and I DO NOT MEAN TO BE ANTAGONISTIC HERE, but based on the aura of the attitude she displayed, her/your self-importance quantity is too high; one that has raised children can SEE these things).

pr, I'm having some difficulty with the wordiness of your post. Could you take time to be more concise, please, for the sake of all members. Paragraphs with gaps between them also make for much easier onscreen reading.

I think what you are saying is that you picture WITS as a teeny weeny petty tyrant, and in the responses of forum members, you're not seeing the attributes of warriorhood that you expect (or 'require'?)

The purpose of the forum is clearly defined, and so, members strive to work towards this aim. Protecting an environment for low-noise discussion is an essential part of that. Posts that say, for example "Oh, and Laura, one more thing. If you would like you can nail me to a tree also." are clearly highly inappropriate.

Perhaps you misunderstood this little dialogue with WITS? Acting with impeccability does not have to mean running the 'be nice' program.

This might be because you are emotionally identified with the responses, and so are projecting onto it?

pr said:
So let me see if I've got this straight; SIMPLY because some un-JUST, corrupt and evil agenda oriented beings, that have applied their twisted "biblical values, ideals, premises, modes of thought, falsified history and self-image," [which] "have brought the world to the brink of disaster", to the [largely accepted understanding of the] bible as we know it, that we should (un-)JUST(ly) throw out whatever else will have redeeming value? Isn't that analagous to throwing out the baby, bathwater AND the tub

Hey pr, get a hold on your horses (emotions), calm down (think with your intellect, not your emotions), and try to get a broader understanding of what goes on here in the forum before leaping to assumptions. With an ample amount of reading here, and hopefully some comprehension (no offense intended), you might find that needles are extracted from the various haystacks of disinfo as necessary and that perspectives are adjusted based on any new information as it becomes known.

Said otherwise, no one serious about doing The Work tosses out the baby with the bathwater.

Also, it'd be helpful if you split your text into clearly discernible paragraphs. Trying to read a long block of unformatted text is excruciating for the reader and a bit inconsiderate on your part.

pr said:
Is this example of postings (that I've read above), the best this site has to offer in demonstrating impeccability and lack of self-importance? If you are trying to achieve a good impression, it's not working.

Trying to achieve a good impression? A good impression for/of whom? This forum exists for a very specific purpose and that is to approach an objective understanding of our reality and ourselves.

You state that you "do not mean to be antagonistic" - yet your first step into this forum is to attack not only how this forum is run but to personally attack a forum administrator? Methinks your actions strongly contradict your words and betray your intent.

Perhaps it would be wise for you to take a moment to collect yourself before posting further and to get up to speed with the information presented and discussed here. At this point, you come across as either having an agenda or as 'walking into the wrong bar' - either way, please understand that if you intend to contribute to this forum, that external consideration (please format further writings so that they are easily readable) and a lack of adversarial/belligerent tone are necessary.

Hey pr, your writing has some remarkably similar characteristics to whyisthatso's style. Example:

LACKINGWITS said:
No, I am not conceited, or vain in saying this, as you may think, because TRUTH, ultimately, is REVEALED, not learned.
My Father (source) taught me something very early in life that you should know ( and I think you do )
and that is that NOTHING is what it appears to be.

and here's a snippit of your writing:

pr said:
I concede/admit/agree that the Word that is (HIDDEN) in the bible has been subjected to un-JUST agendas and mind sets, whether by way of translation, hack and add jobs or whatever. This does not EXCUSE us from the attempt to glean the TRUTH (GRAIN) from the LIES (TARES).

It's not just that you 'both' use caps, you 'both' have used it on the same types of trigger words. It's interesting that your first post here would be to defend the same line of thought as 'WITS', with the same declarative flavor as well.

Los said:
It's not just that you 'both' use caps, you 'both' have used it on the same types of trigger words. It's interesting that your first post here would be to defend the same line of thought as 'WITS', with the same declarative flavor as well.

Good call Los. An observation backed up further by WITS' identical formatting issues.

Gees WITS/pr, your lack of imagination is embarrassing. :-[

T.C.

hago said:
pr said:
So let me see if I've got this straight; SIMPLY because some un-JUST, corrupt and evil agenda oriented beings, that have applied their twisted "biblical values, ideals, premises, modes of thought, falsified history and self-image," [which] "have brought the world to the brink of disaster", to the [largely accepted understanding of the] bible as we know it, that we should (un-)JUST(ly) throw out whatever else will have redeeming value? Isn't that analagous to throwing out the baby, bathwater AND the tub

Hey pr, get a hold on your horses (emotions), calm down (think with your intellect, not your emotions), and try to get a broader understanding of what goes on here in the forum before leaping to assumptions. With an ample amount of reading here, and hopefully some comprehension (no offense intended), you might find that needles are extracted from the various haystacks of disinfo as necessary and that perspectives are adjusted based on any new information as it becomes known.

Thank you for your advice above; I will attempt to implement it.

Said otherwise, no one serious about doing The Work tosses out the baby with the bathwater.

Thanks for alleviating my concerns about that. I (probably incorrectly) thought that it was an appropriate analogy as I read it in one of the pieces Laura wrote about the bible.

Also, it'd be helpful if you split your text into clearly discernible paragraphs. Trying to read a long block of unformatted text is excruciating for the reader and a bit inconsiderate on your part.

Yes, this has been brought to my attention by Nomad, and I apoligize for it. However, thank you for your consideration of informing me of this failing on my part. I was unaware of this inconvience to the readers. I will attempt to impliment it in the future. pr

anart said:
pr said:
Is this example of postings (that I've read above), the best this site has to offer in demonstrating impeccability and lack of self-importance? If you are trying to achieve a good impression, it's not working.

Trying to achieve a good impression? A good impression for/of whom? This forum exists for a very specific purpose and that is to approach an objective understanding of our reality and ourselves.

Well, for myself for one. There did seem to be a sort of "gang-up" on WITS with a lot of sarcasm and inuendo that he was nuts. If I offended you with my comments, I apologize.

Thank you for informing me about the purpose of the forum. I did think that I was being objective and informative, but maybe not. I will try to comport myself in a more amiable manner in the future.

You state that you "do not mean to be antagonistic" - yet your first step into this forum is to attack not only how this forum is run but to personally attack a forum administrator? Methinks your actions strongly contradict your words and betray your intent.

I can honestly say that I did not intend offense. I did recognize that my comments probably would be taken that way, which is why that I stated in caps that I did not intend offense. I apologize for adding to that perception and did not intend my comments to be taken as an "attack".

Perhaps it would be wise for you to take a moment to collect yourself before posting further and to get up to speed with the information presented and discussed here. At this point, you come across as either having an agenda or as 'walking into the wrong bar' - either way, please understand that if you intend to contribute to this forum, that external consideration (please format further writings so that they are easily readable) and a lack of adversarial/belligerent tone are necessary.

You are probably correct and I will attempt to do as you have suggested. As to having an agenda; I do not believe in organized religion. However, I do believe that there is a layer of truth and understanding in the bible that is not normally accessed by this currant civilization, much less organized religion. If that qualifies as an agenda, then I'm guilty.

As to walking into the wrong bar, may be I have. But if I have, then it's an honest mistake and again I apoligize for any offense I've caused.

Thank you again for your concern. pr

Los said:
Hey pr, your writing has some remarkably similar characteristics to whyisthatso's style. Example:

LACKINGWITS said:
No, I am not conceited, or vain in saying this, as you may think, because TRUTH, ultimately, is REVEALED, not learned.
My Father (source) taught me something very early in life that you should know ( and I think you do )
and that is that NOTHING is what it appears to be.

and here's a snippit of your writing:

pr said:
I concede/admit/agree that the Word that is (HIDDEN) in the bible has been subjected to un-JUST agendas and mind sets, whether by way of translation, hack and add jobs or whatever. This does not EXCUSE us from the attempt to glean the TRUTH (GRAIN) from the LIES (TARES).

Well they say the truth is stranger than fiction. The truth is that I have never met WITS. I'm not sure what you are attempting to imply, but if it's that somehow WITS and myself have banded together to harass this forum, that is the fiction.

I use caps as a "MAGNIFYING a point" device. That was how I was taught many years ago in school. If that's "old school", OH WELL!

Los said:
Hey pr, your writing has some remarkably similar characteristics to whyisthatso's style....

Indeed. There is a marked similarity in the content of their posts too. Such as an obsession with the idea that it is necessary to "submit" to "authority":

wits said:
... the context of the Bible is overly masculine in nature for a reason. That being a matter of authority. All creation is established and sustained by this most basic principle and foundation. The absence of authority is confusion, chaos. Every evil that exist in this world today is the result of the unwillingness to accept or the failure to submit to authority. ....

pr said:
...We expect our children to submit to our JUST authority; we expect ourselves to submit to the JUST laws of this republic; but we then refuse to recognize that we have responsibility to a JUST greater authority. Maybe, some of you remember a saying; You gotta serve somebody. Wheather or not we want to admit it, there is a hiarchy here....

Remarkable coincidence, wouldn't you say?

PepperFritz said:
Los said:
Hey pr, your writing has some remarkably similar characteristics to whyisthatso's style....

Indeed. There is a marked similarity in the content of their posts too. Such as an obsession with the idea that it is necessary to "submit" to "authority":

wits said:
... the context of the Bible is overly masculine in nature for a reason. That being a matter of authority. All creation is established and sustained by this most basic principle and foundation. The absence of authority is confusion, chaos. Every evil that exist in this world today is the result of the unwillingness to accept or the failure to submit to authority. ....

pr said:
...We expect our children to submit to our JUST authority; we expect ourselves to submit to the JUST laws of this republic; but we then refuse to recognize that we have responsibility to a JUST greater authority. Maybe, some of you remember a saying; You gotta serve somebody. Wheather or not we want to admit it, there is a hiarchy here....

If you say so, but I think not. Synchronicity maybe, but not remarkable. pr

Hi pr,

pr said:
Anart said:
Perhaps it would be wise for you to take a moment to collect yourself before posting further and to get up to speed with the information presented and discussed here.

You are probably correct and I will attempt to do as you have suggested.

Can you do that please? Taking some time to read and get accustomed to the forum would be a sign of good will and external consideration.
Here are the forum guidelines :
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9553.0

pr said:
PepperFritz said:
Los said:

wits said:

pr said:

Hi pr,

In that post quoted, and in these ones
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4641.msg70466#msg70466
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4641.msg70469#msg70469
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4641.msg70470#msg70470

it is difficult to see what you have written because what you have written is included in the quotes.

To help the members of this forum to read your posts, could you use more external consideration in not including your comments in the quotes.

pr said:

Actually, it's much different from 'synchronicity', pr - it is clear that you came to this forum with an agenda that is either closely attached to that of 'wits' or exactly the same, if you get the obvious implication. It appears to me that enough time and energy has already gone into this little distraction.

[quote author=pr]
Hello everyone,

I hope this is the appropriate location/format to address the following issues; if it's not, please, oh please, tell me![/quote]

It would be very easy to interpret this as a sarcastic manipulation, "please, oh please, tell me, exclamation mark".

[quote author=pr]I'm a newbie to this forum. However, I've spent a considerable amount of time on this globe (BBM) and have gained/been given some understanding of things biblical by ASKING PROPERLY.[/quote]

It would be very easy to interpret this as a sarcastic manipulation playing off this forum's idea of what may or may not be a true asking. Is your emphasis meant to convince others or to reassure yourself that you know what TRUE ASKING is? Without knowing anything about you, how is anyone here supposed to interpret this? It just makes it appear as if you are here to play games and manipulate people.

I think most people here have an understanding that what may or may not be asking requires context of the situation and probably more important a network of others to help a person see whether their reading instrument is really what they think it is.

It does not appear that there is enough data available from you as to whether I could decide whether you have an ability to really ask or whether that would result in your being given biblical knowledge as a result. To me this is just a self reflection turned into a pronouncement to others with no data as of yet. It amounts to a stranger introducing themselves with, "You can trust and believe in me because I tell you so."

[quote author=pr]Let's just say 'for the sake of discussion' (FTSOD), that 'WHYISTHATSO' (WITS) is/could be a 'petty tyrant' (PT).
This thread is presented with the perfect opportunity to demonstrate a 'self-importance quantity' (SIQ) (that is rotten or not) and 'impeccability quality' (IQ). The action of rechanneling the rotten self-importance is impeccability. It is achieved through six elements that interplay each other: control, discipline, forbearance, timing, will and the PT.[/quote]

This is a nonsense sentence(s). I have no idea what you are talking about. If WITS is a petty tyrant then there is no reason for anyone here to give energy to a petty tyrant and WITS should be sent along on his path. This place is not for him. He is a petty tyrant to this forum. What's all the nonsense about SIQ and IQ and PT and FTSOD? That is just a bunch of noise and pontificating. Why not 18 elements or 23 or some other number? Once you have learned how to detect a petty tyrant there is no need to go through again and again with every single one of them some special formula that it seems you are trying to explicate is somehow the duty of the members of this forum. The petty tyrant is a petty tyrant. They do not know how to really ask or perhaps they are given precisely what is asked for, they just cannot see it as others can.

So far I don't see any indication of asking on your part. All I see is preaching and demanding.

[quote author=pr]Is this example of postings (that I've read above), the best this site has to offer in demonstrating impeccability and lack of self-importance?[/quote]

This isn't asking. This is formed as a question, but it is a backhanded accusation. It is shaming for not meeting your subjective expectations.

This seems to be a manipulative statement based in a subjective identification with WITS or WITS' agenda. You are basically judging the postings. You are telling everyone that they failed to demonstrate impeccability - in your eyes and that there was way too much self-importance displayed by posters - once again in your eyes. If we accept that assessment then we should feel ashamed for letting you down, because you thought so highly of us beforehand and we have let you down. You sound like a parent scolding a child and telling them how disappointed you are in them. And of course the child looks for any possible way to regain the favor of the parent's eye and to be put back up on that pedestal. Narcissism is used in so many ways.

No ASKING detected yet.

[quote author=pr]If you are trying to achieve a good impression, it's not working. Ridicule, innuendo and petty sarcasm (PS). Are (some of) these examples of how YOU all would LIKE to be treated?[/quote]

This is not asking. Once again this is accusation and narcissistic shaming.

More scolding and more shame on us. Isn't this the same manipulation you attempted in the previous statement. If we are to win back favor in the eye of 'pr' we must behave thusly. The punishment is to lose favor in 'pr's eye. And the use of the Golden Rule, if devoid of context, the Golden Rule is just another one of those greatly misused moral rules.

It was my perception that WITS came off as barging into someone's house, babbling nonsense, acting mentally unstable, telling the members of the house what to do, what to think, what to believe. And you think a petty sarcasm (whether or not one occurred) is egregious in comparison to such behavior in someone else's home? I am asking because that is all I see from you. That says a lot about your identification with WITS or WITS agenda and your reading instrument. And the blatant attack on Laura was despicable, but you do not even mention that and yet it is the members of the forum who are to be scolded in your eyes.

[quote author=pr]I have read the postings (above) suggesting the inappropriateness of (format) WITS's addition to this thread, but no suggestions where he might post at a better subject location/format. Sure, you may disagree with his perspective; there are more effective, mature and professional ways to disagree with ANYONE than what you are demonstrating. [/quote]

No ASKING detected yet.

More shaming of forum members in pr's eyes.

When someone is so far out of tune with the human beings in the room, even to the point that the person (WITS) appears to have psychological issues needing attention (fantasizes about being crucified to a tree, being a prophet, preaching to forum members...), it is not the place nor the duty of the others to encourage such unstable behavior, let alone recommending a different room in the home and other people of the household to inflict such behavior on. That would be very irresponsible. It seems that for someone so well versed in morality and ethics as you want others here to believe, it seems that you would care more about others than this line of thought displays. (there you see I can manipulate just like you can with words, shame on you).

[quote author=pr]If you don't like what he is "prophetizing", tell him so and why you disagree, as Laura attempted to do (although again, and I DO NOT MEAN TO BE ANTAGONISTIC HERE, but based on the aura of the attitude she displayed, her/your self-importance quantity is too high; one that has raised children can SEE these things).[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet.

So now you think WITS is a prophet? That is just strange.
And there you go with that manipulating with words again.

WITS is not a prohpetizer. WITS is just another person infected with the psychopathic myth that there is an absolute god ruling over everyone and if you don't take your place in the hierarchy you'll be killed for not obeying. It is the prevailing emotional and psychological manipulation of our reality.

It is not necessary to put Laura down and then blame it on your children. You are the one making the accusation. It has nothing to do with whether you have children or not. If you cannot see that WITS went wacko off on Laura, pontificating nonsense (and did not even have the facts (author) straight, then backhandedly manipulatively continued the same abuse after saying 'sorry', that says a lot about your identification with WITS or WITS' agenda and your reading instrument.

[quote author=pr]We expect our children to submit to our JUST authority; we expect ourselves to submit/ to the JUST laws of this republic; but we then refuse to recognize that we have responsibility to a JUST greater authority. Maybe, some of you remember a saying; You gotta serve somebody. Wheather or not we want to admit it, there is a hiarchy here. [/quote]

No ASKING detected yet.

A lot of preaching though.

This is the pathological hierarchy you've given power to over your mind. Others may think there can be other ways than the pathological hierarchy. If you had spent much time reading what is available on this site you might understand that a little bit as a hypothesis held here and why many people here have come to that hypothesis. And if you and WITS want to believe in that reality that is OK. Others have come to their own assessment of the situation. WITS expressed this same affinity of submitting to authority. A core value you both have in common, along with dis'ing Laura and attempting to manipulate board members.

PR in Sync with WITS:
WITS said:
That being a matter of authority. All creation is established and sustained by this most basic principle and foundation. The absence of authority is confusion, chaos. Every evil that exist in this world today is the result of the unwillingness to accept or the failure to submit to authority. But of course, true authority must be "authorized", else one is "unauthroized" to act in that capacity. Because true authority is granted by the "Author" (source).

What does submission to authority (your perceived subjective controller of your world) have to do with proper asking? Not much that I can see. If you and WITS feel it is your job to come here on this board and save others or teach others that they must acquiesce to this hierarchy then you should probably move along. This isn't the place for you. You are free to go and believe whatever you like in your space. Others may choose to look for other ways. That should not be threatening in anyway to you or WITS. Why do the both of you need in your minds to impose that on others? You are free to move along and believe and do what you want.

And I do not expect my children to submit to anything let alone what you may wish to call a JUST authority. Every situation has a context. I see another manipulation you are using - We expect, we expect, we then, we have - these are all assumptions dragging everyone else along on your world view. I am not a part of your WE. And whose republic are you talking about? Who's Just laws of what republic? Who's republic? Asia, Russia, France, Indonesia, Chile, Croatia, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Australia, Ireland, Egypt, Greece, ...?

"the JUST laws of this republic" - That is an oxymoron. To me this is right out of FUNDI brainwashing 101. WITS did the same thing, assuming others on this board are from USA. Another thing you and WITS have in common.

Your we, we we, and JUST authority and JUST laws and JUST greater authority, submit, submit, whether you want to or not, admit it. My god this gives me the heebie geebies - a little trick from Mesmer himself..

WITS practiced the same psychological techniques.

[quote author=pr]
I concede/admit/agree that the Word that is (HIDDEN) in the bible has been subjected to un-JUST agendas and mind sets, whether by way of translation, hack and add jobs or whatever.
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet.

Some of the most important data from the bible is exactly:
"the bible has been subjected to un-JUST agendas and mind sets, whether by way of translation, hack and add jobs or whatever"

[quote author=pr]
This does not EXCUSE us from the attempt to glean the TRUTH (GRAIN) from the LIES (TARES).
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet.

There you go teaching again, speaking for people here and telling others how they are deficient because they may be looking for ways outside of the pathological hierarchy.

Your truth and lies were given to you by that hierarchy and you have gladly claimed them as your own. That is fine. Others may discern differently. Others may want to think for themselves.

Some of the most important data from the bible is exactly:
"the bible has been subjected to un-JUST agendas and mind sets, whether by way of translation, hack and add jobs or whatever"

It provides data about the pathological hierarchy and its imposition on normal people. The pathological hierarchy is the truth and the lies. Figuring out the what and who and why of this pathological manipulation is one of the greatest pieces of data available because it is a record of their blatant manipulations. It has served the pathological hierarchy well and will probably result in billions being murdered in our present era from the looks of it.

[quote author=pr]
So let me see if I've got this straight; SIMPLY because some un-JUST, corrupt and evil agenda oriented beings, that have applied their twisted "biblical values, ideals, premises, modes of thought, falsified history and self-image," [which] "have brought the world to the brink of disaster", to the [largely accepted understanding of the] bible as we know it, that we should (un-)JUST(ly) throw out whatever else will have redeeming value? Isn't that analagous to throwing out the baby, bathwater AND the tub?
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet. I see proclamations and accusations against members here though.

There you go teaching again, speaking for people here and telling others how they are deficient because they seek other ways outside of the psychopathic promulgated hierarchy. No one here is telling you that you can't believe whatever you want.

No one is throwing out the baby with the bath water. The bible gives us data on the "corrupt and evil agenda oriented beings, that have applied their twisted "biblical values, ideals, premises, modes of thought". The bible is the Data.

The "largely accepted understanding of the bible" is part and parcel of the pathological promulgated hierarchy. You appear to accept and promote the pathological hierarchy. Others may choose to look for other ways.

[quote author=pr]
That is the impression one gets after reading the above; Because evil, immorale beings have twisted, cut out and added to the subject, that none of it should be tolerated. NO, you don't say THAT, but neither do you qualify your presentation otherwise. Are we not allowed to read between the lines/posts? This is the inherint implication. AND (I know I'm not to begin a sentence that way, but), BTW, there is a EXTREMELY LARGE AMOUNT (ELA) of difference in knowing something about the bible and knowing what a whole bunch of (possibly twisted) pontificaters have said/written about same (no, pontificaters IS NOT a referance to Laura, unless her self-importance INSISTS that it is; the rest of the sentence, however, is). Case in point (as in knowing something about the bible):
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet. More accusations and another backhanded slap at Laura though.

Another swipe at Laura, backhandedly just like WITS did. You and WITS must be Bro's.
Both you and WITS also share the affliction of not paying attention to detail or not making the effort to see anything other than what you wish to see.

This statement is nothing but a lie you are trying to foist on forum members here.
[quote author=pr's lie]
"that none of it should be tolerated. NO, you don't say THAT, but neither do you qualify your presentation otherwise."
[/quote]

If you had made any effort at all you would find instances of reference to bible viewed in a manner that you would consider positive. Parables, passages, excerpts. It is not the job of forum members to hold you by the hand. Your form of asking amounts to expectations that just for you and WITS there should be some kind of index here pointing out to you every positive reference to the bible, page, message number, book and page, alternate forum and author and post??? It is here, it is in many other places and media used and accessed and referenced by members. There is no absolute "none of it should be tolerated" (the bible). That is just a lie and your inability to see any thing other than what you wish to see. It is your act of throwing out the baby with the bath water with what ever crumb you can find to justify such action in your mind.

This is another thing you and WITS have in common, blasting all these accusations about, talking about stuff and not providing any real data. You did provide the "shibboleth" thing as an egregious oversight that does what I don't know? Invalidate the research of dozens of scholars? Something about another demand of an expectation that should be fulfilled. It seems this is your data that allows you to throw the baby out with the bath water and preserve your just authority and hierarchy over all of us?

The "largely accepted understanding of the bible" is part and parcel of the pathological promulgated hierarchy. Others may choose to look for other ways.

[quote author=pr]
In the excerpt of The Secret History of the World (TSHOTW) series, under the heading "The Tribe of Dan", about 3/5ths of the way down the fourth page, Laura maintains that the word "shibboleth" occurs only once in the bible. That is correct, BUT, what she DOESN"T tell us, is THAT is ONLY correct in English translations. The word shibboleth occurs a total of EIGHTEEN times, seventeen of which are in OTHER ENGLISH WORD DISGUISES. I have seen one Hebrew word disguised with as many as ten English words in the King James Version (KJV) alone. That isn't usually discussed in the general understanding of bible exegesis. One must avail thenselves of STUDY helps, such as various translations, various concordances and Hebrew/Greek/English dictionaries when studying this book, especially if one doesn't, as myself, speak Hebrew or Greek. But then, what do I know; after all, I haven't read all of the possible (DIS-)information on the bible. As you well know, when one is "available" to dis-information, unless one is aware of said disinformation, then one runs the risk of being corrupted by the same. Besides, if an evil being/force decided to deceive the "very elect", where do you think they/it would start? Obviously, in the very WORD that is being discussed here. THAT should be EXPECTED and allowed/searched/guarded for.
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet. Just preaching how members and Laura are deficient in how research is done.

The "very elect" is part of the psychopathic control hierarchy. It is not disinformation, on the contrary it is valuable information about the psychological methods of control.

It is interesting how well versed you seem to be on all things Laura - even down to specific passages of Secret History, "3/5ths of the way down the fourth page". And Laura "maintains".

WITS also had a preoccupation with Laura's work and attacking her. How did that go now? I remember. WITS bellows nonsense all over attacking Laura. It is pointed out that WITS is so off base, that Laura did not even write the piece he is attacking her for. And WITS says - sorry and then justifies the total rant and attack with the justification that it does not really matter because in his eyes they both write the same way. Then WITS continues with the reprehensible behavior, fantasizing he is being nailed to a tree and is a prophet.

And now because Laura does not meet your requirement for information on "shibboleth", this means what? That your personal expectations should be served over all others? Laura should have known that was personally required by you then all would be ok?

What you say above does not have much of anything to do with the fact that dozens of scholars have come to the conclusion that the bible is mostly a fraud. The number of times "shibboleth" is used in no way invalidates the data in the bible that doublets and triplets of the same story are presented with different names and different agendas, or that Moses did not write the first five books of the bible, or that there never was a first temple or many other things. And the sources are not just the bible either.

You are selecting this "shibboleth" thing as a piece of data and substituting it for the actual tons of data showing the bible to be a fraud invented by the pathological hierarchy to control people. This substitution of data to your liking then allows you to invalidate the data you don't like and maintain the reality you live in.

"THAT should be EXPECTED" - LOOK INTO MY EYES, DO AS I SAY.. I am not ridiculing or being sarcastic to you - it is what I see and it is scary as heck to know this is how people's minds are controlled. Fall into line and submit. I have, now you must.

[quote author=pr]
Just as this site has discussed that there are many levels of consciousness in this universe, there are also many levels of understanding capable (or NOT) of being accessed in the bible. The mundane understanding, of this current interface that we all share on a physical level, is not given much of it (understanding), just like not many have access to higher level densities.
[/quote]

Still no evidence of any ASKING.

I am not sure what your are trying to say or what the point is here.
Is the intent to foster a false sense of being comrades with others on the forum? You could just as well have compared it to 4837 varieties of apples. But your selection of levels of consciousness and access of higher densities seems intended to make the reader think you are on the same wavelength when in fact both you and WITS cannot accept the results of research presented here. There are many levels of understanding but the one reached here is the one not allowed by you (PR) and WITS. It seems to be the reason why both of you are posting. This one level reached here and specifically Laura's work is not an acceptable level for anyone to have in PR's and WITS' eyes. That is the position that you and WITS present. If the data and hypothesis presented were acceptable to either you or WITS, neither one of you would be posting here about this.

WITS' says -

[quote author=WITS]Who in the world has any authority to say how a person should or should not think.[/quote]

But research and analysis of the data provided by the bible itself and other sources that point in the same direction hinting that the hierarchical authority is a creation and invention of men with an agenda to control normal people is not an allowed thought in WITS' reality.

And PR says -

[quote author=pr]Just as this site has discussed that there are many levels of consciousness in this universe, there are also many levels of understanding capable (or NOT) of being accessed in the bible.[/quote]

But research and analysis of the data provided by the bible itself and other sources that point in the same direction hinting that the hierarchical authority is a creation and invention of men with an agenda to control normal people is not an allowed level of understanding that can be allowed in PR's reality.

To me this is evidence of an agenda to promote the hierarchical authority over others.

Others may choose to look for other ways.

[quote author=pr]
It should never be assumed to be the case, that one cannot access higher levels of understanding in the bible; one can be given proper understanding.
[/quote]

I don't think there was such an assumption. In fact there is a veritable treasure trove in the bible for higher levels of understanding and revealing of the pathological hierarchy if one gives it proper understanding and context. That leads to a very high level of understanding of why our world is the way it is.

[quote author=pr]
All one has to do is ASK PROPERLY.
[/quote]

That is manipulative and derogatory and it is already apparent that what you consider to be ASKING is in actuality demanding and submission of others.

[quote author=pr]
After all, isn't that one of the main premises here?
[/quote]

That is manipulative and derogatory and it is already apparent that what you consider to be ASKING is in actuality demanding and submission of others. What a grand manipulation!

[quote author=pr]
That not all of human kind has access to the levels of understanding existing in this universe unless one is capable (given the appropriate amount) of awareness/knowledge/understanding; but if so given, that they then can?
[/quote]

Funny that you would somewhat get that piece of info about this site (even if not in its proper context), but your logic does not follow without context. In this case the awareness/knowledge/understanding of all the data regarding the invention and fabrication of a great majority of the bible reveals its intent to impose a pathological hierarchy on man. Yet you want to twist a concept understood here and substitute it into a little modus ponens logic without context as to justify your and WITS stance that the level understood here cannot be accepted, therefore no one here should accept it. It is the one understanding not allowed by you and WITS.

[quote author=pr]
One MUST "Study to show yourself approved unto [the Heavenly Father], a workman that needs not to be ashamed, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH. But shun profane vain [empty] babblings: for they will increase unto more 'ungodliness'* [wickedness/also known as (AKA) lawlessness].
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet. But we do have a command - "One MUST"

Is this preaching or a warning to people here or just another put down? More submission, approval by the one and only deity, the special few, the elect, the rewards, the punishment, the right to destroy for pleasure?

[quote author=pr]
Thank you for your time and PATIENCE in reading this,

Sincerely, pr
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet.

That is classic. Come into someone else's home, tell them how to think, tell them they are deficient for not submitting to the pathological hierarchy you choose and that you wish to impose on others, put other people down, close with an incantation to your deity and then turn around and thank everyone for allowing you to do what amounts to abusing and slapping them in the face. Mission accomplished.

I think people see just fine around here.

[quote author=pr]P.S.: If I "exibit" emotion, it can only be achieved if I have put the requisit amount of thought into the emotion. The same with a frown, tears or a smile; it is because I have applied thought to render my experience into emotion. While one CAN argue that this happens without words (and it sometimes does), we usually will have the necessary words in our thoughts to back up our emotions, especially if asked; Why are you: frowning, crying, smiling or laughing? One usually (but not always) does. It's called "vacalizing your thoughts/emotions". This won't happen without thoughts/words.
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet. More teaching / preaching.

Emotion works much faster than the intellect. I don't know of anyone who when they get cut off by a bad driver that tells them self first - now I am going to be mad. Or now I'm going to cry or now I am going to be happy or now I am going to experience the {fill in the blank} emotion. I think you have this totally backwards. It is because emotion works so quickly that it is one of our greatest avenues of weakness to manipulation by the psychopathic influences in our daily awareness.

In actuality you were appealing to peoples emotional center often in this post in an attempt to trick the intellect of the reader. Your modus ponens argument was just such an effort, intended to bait the emotional center into believing that we have a common understanding - "see I am like you". When in reality your and WITS whole posts has one aim and that is to eliminate the one level of understanding reached here about the bible because it is the one thing that you and WITS cannot allow.

The emotional center works so quickly that it can usurp the proper use of the intellectual center and thus give a false reading of reality. Your and WITS use also of we, we, we, and Authority, authority, authority, and submit, submit, submit, show an alignment of unequivocal DEMANDING, yet you PR constantly are trying to reassure the reader that you know what true asking means. All one has to do is ask properly. Another emotional appeal to the readers here using an understanding of members. But it is only a tool misused by you to gain your goal.

It is very apparent that a proper understanding of the terms commonly used amongst members here is entirely lacking in both you and WITS understanding. You attempt to use them but only in the context of an emotional hook to further the fact that neither you nor WITS can allow the level of understanding of the bible that is being discussed here. It is the one thing you cannot allow.

[quote author=pr]The "logical mind " without proper awareness is and can only be "hostile" to correct knowledge until properly enlightlened. Ask the "Cs"!
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet.

What? That isn't even a logical statement in and of itself. The logical mind can be a help or a hindrance depending on the context of the situation, the amount of programs in a person, the proper use of the emotional center, intellectual center and moving centers, ... and many other factors - context.

An absolute that it can only be "hostile" to "correct knowledge" means nothing without an understanding of the other facets of man and the reality. For the most part I would say that the logical mind has very little existence anywhere on earth. You can't really call it a logical mind until all the garbage and programs and psychopathic stuff is cleaned from it. Then the other centers need to be working properly and clean and then maybe logical mind becomes a real thing then.

You PR and WITS are right in sync again - hostile

[quote author=WITS]But thought being the most personal aspect of being, to suggest there is a right way to do so is "naturally" offensive to the hostile mind. Who in the world has any authority to say how a person should or should not think. Why no one in this world does. Only the source of thought can make such a demand.[/quote]

[quote author=pr]And lastly, although WITS may have put an extra letter in a word on occassion (bible), at least he didn't "fuss at" or "make fun of" any of you when you LEFT LETTERS OUT of your words! SOMEBODY wasn't doing a spell check (check the " pillars' " post), but hey, DON"T WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES? I know that I do. Nope, sorry; not perfect yet! Workin' on it!
[/quote]

No ASKING detected yet. More accusations and playing the shame shame game.

You condone WITS' behavior. You condone his blatant attacks on Laura. You insist (Demand) that members should have informed him where the proper place to express his rant should have been, thus amounting to inflicting that unstable mental state on other members of this board with his fantasies of being a prophet and being nailed to a tree. You shame members here over and over for not meeting your expectations that are skewed and the same as WITS. And you think that in this context that this spelling issue thing is oh so important. This is just another emotional ploy. And the weight you give these gnats on the wall over the completely reprehensible behaviors that you overlook or condone seems to confirm an agenda.

What seems very apparent to me is that both you PR and WITS have one agenda and that is to not allow the existence of the level of understanding held here in this forum that the bible is a confabulation of the pathological hierarchy for the purpose of controlling humanity.

It is the one thing both you and WITS have demonstrated that you cannot allow. It is forbidden. That data and that evidence and that conclusion and what may arise from it cannot be allowed to exist by you and WITS. It is the entire point of both your posts. One must submit to a higher authority, your higher authority, WITS higher authority. Data and thinking based on data that may show that this is a complete ruse on mankind is not an acceptable level of understanding that you or WITS can allow anyone to have. There are all kinds of levels but not that one.

I am beginning to understand another little lie promulgated by the bible. Man is not created in the image of god. God was a creation of psychopathic man in his own image, in psychopathic man's image. What a twist. The ultimate worship of self.

Summary of WITS and PR:

[quote author=WITS]That being a matter of authority. All creation is established and sustained by this most basic principle and foundation. The absence of authority is confusion, chaos. Every evil that exist in this world today is the result of the unwillingness to accept or the failure to submit to authority. But of course, true authority must be "authorized", else one is "unauthroized" to act in that capacity. Because true authority is granted by the "Author" (source).[/quote]
[quote author=WITS]Note the part about "authorized" and "unauthorized" please.[/quote]

[quote author=pr]We expect our children to submit to our JUST authority; we expect ourselves to submit to the JUST laws of this republic; but we then refuse to recognize that we have responsibility to a JUST greater authority. Maybe, some of you remember a saying; You gotta serve somebody. Wheather or not we want to admit it, there is a hiarchy here.[/quote]

And here is the contradiction of WITS and PR showing a singular agenda.

[quote author=WITS]Who in the world has any authority to say how a person should or should not think.[/quote]
[quote author=WITS]Every evil that exist in this world today is the result of the unwillingness to accept or the failure to submit to authority.[/quote]

But WITS does not want to allow the thought from this Forum and its research that the bible is a confabulation created by a pathological hierarchy to control normal people. That thought WITS does not want to allow.

[quote author=pr]
Just as this site has discussed that there are many levels of consciousness in this universe, there are also many levels of understanding capable (or NOT) of being accessed in the bible.[/quote]

But PR does not want to allow the level of understanding arrived at by this Forum and its research that the bible is a confabulation created by a pathological hierarchy to control normal people. That level of understanding PR does not want to allow.

Both WITS and PR have a singular core program whose source is derived from the bible and that core program is submission to their hierarchical authority that is itself derived from the bible.

That seems to be the root of both sets of postings by these two personas. Everything else seems to be fluff around the edges.

There is no sitting on two stools. Either it is allowed or it is not.

That seems to be part of the choice we are faced with. Which FRV do we choose to align with.

Back
Top Bottom