The Agora National

psychegram

The Living Force
I didn't see anything on the forum about this, so I thought I'd notify everyone that an excellent new news magazine has launched which, if you look at the page 5 'HotLinx' column, is giving practically every aspect of the Cassiopaean project (SoTT, Red Pill Press, Eiriu Eolas, etc) a mention. From quickly scanning through the pages of the free pdf available on their site, it seems like a very decent publication, too.

The Agora

More than that, it has EE advertisement on the 2 page (though with weird characters. :huh: Hopefully it is my Acrobat reader fault and appears ok in the printed version). And "Ponerology 104: The Truth Behind the War on Terror" SOTT article by Harrison Koehli on page 11.

As far as I know, it is distributed freely in British Columbia area in Canada.

Yes, I noticed those after I started the thread! The EE graphic on p 2 shows up funny in my pdf reader too, and I notice this isn't confined to that graphic: numerous others don't load to well.

Distributed free! That's amazing, and inspiring. Too bad there's nothing like that out here in Ontario! Or maybe there is and I simply haven't noticed though (I doubt that however: Vancouverites tend to be a lot more open than Ontarians, in my experience.)

Back
Top Bottom