The 5.8 Virginia earthquake and aftershocks

Foxx

The Living Force
Hi all!

After reading through this article: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/234583-Is-The-Number-Of-Earthquakes-Increasing-Why-The-5-8-Virginia-Earthquake-Might-Just-Be-A-Preview-Of-Things-To-Come and the link i_e_cox posted: http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=4009 and mulling over the reports of it being felt as far away as Canada (some 500 miles or so) and there being no "P" wave associated with the quake, I had a few questions in mind that I thought the Cassiopaeans might have some insight into:

Was there something anomalous about the 5.8 earthquake in Virginia?
Was it a nuclear explosion?
If so, who detonated it and why?
If it was anomalous but not nuclear, what caused it?
If it was a nuke, why are there aftershocks (especially weeks after)?
is the nuclear plant leaking (into the air and/or into the water)?

And, since we're on this topic though less associated with the earthquake specifically:
Is there something different about the energy in that region of the world as compared to many other regions (most notably for its very frequent lightning storms, what appears to be large amounts of quartz, and focusing of individuals who seem generally oriented towards cooperativism)?
What percentage of the current Twin Oaks 'member' population is psychopathic?

I ask these questions because I lived at Twin Oaks (www.twinoaks.org) for a couple of years, a couple of years ago and did note some anomalies, as mentioned above, that seemed a little out of the ordinary. I was/am focused on communities for some time (though I'm now focused on finding a school, as per the Gurdjieff/Ouspensky definition) and have noted various 'focal points', including that area of virginia (two communes with a third forming), northern missouri (Rutledge, Missouri--3 communities, two of which have 'sub' communities), and some areas of tennessee (Liberty, TN, though it encompasses a larger area and larger variation of communities than the two others). There are probably some other areas that are similar.

The two things that most notably come to mind with regards to Twin Oaks and the Louisa/Mineral, Virginia area are that those who lived at Twin Oaks typically called it 'the bubble' or 'a bubble' and this concept was felt in a number of different aspects of life (ability to ignore outside world, comfort, cultural differences, money, time, others), which suggests to me that since the concept was experienced in many different areas, then perhaps the reason for its experience was something other than the 'practical' explanations for why it was the case.

The second most notable element of Twin Oaks and that region is that 'the bubble' concept also crept into the member's relationship to time. Most obviously, this was experienced with regards to interpersonal relationships and especially sexual relationships and/or partnerships (eg. there was once a party that was mostly a joke celebrating a couple's 'one year anniversary' after them having been together for 4 months--but the average length of partnership as compared to 'the outside' was probably roughly a third as fast but with the same emotional impact, so probably 'emotionally' roughly 3 times as intense, typically),

Its this notion of Twin Oaks being a bubble and this concept manifesting in time and relationships (which, of course, could also simply be explainable by living, eating, and working together on a relatively small area of land) along with other anomalies that makes me wonder whether there was something else, electro magnetic, cosmic, or otherwise that might be notable. Of course, there are other explanations that aren't particularly extravagant that could explain these amassings and 'anomalies'.

I certainly understand if these questions are too me-specific to be asked/be of interest to others, or not of the 'right' type, and am grateful for any that do get asked by Laura or anyone else in any of the sessions and for all the work that everyone has done here!

Thanks so much!

Foxx

Very interesting, thank you for this Foxx, but I wonder if is related to the new madrid fault

Hi Adolanaea!

Thanks for the response and sorry for my extended delay--it's been a busy month.

I suspect that you're right and that the cause was from the new madrid fault and that the earthquake being something else was probably disinfo--seems like the most likely explanation.

Take care!

Back
Top Bottom