THANK YOU GOD!!!

Samerder

A Disturbance in the Force
I've been waitin since 9/11 to find more people interested in the "Pentagon Attack" and here I am! This is my first post and thread and I probably should not have started a new topic on this, but I'm pumped up to read all the evidence I missed since I watched some italian 9/11 documentary on how bogus the pentagon attack was.

Anyway, if someone was going to attack the pentagon, which technically would be a legitimate military target, why wouldn't they just drop into the middle ring where some top officials would probably be instead of flying into the outer rings where a bunch of ignorant new military recruits are!

:lol:

Hello there samerder! I'll save the mods a bit of trouble and let you know that it is preferred that you write a quick intro in the newbies section. :)
No personal info is requested of you, just tell us how you got here and if you're read any of laura's work.

Now that that's out of the way,

Anyway, if someone was going to attack the pentagon, which technically would be a legitimate military target, why wouldn't they just drop into the middle ring where some top officials would probably be instead of flying into the outer rings where a bunch of ignorant new military recruits are!

To be frank, the powers that be are a little more clever than you are giving them credit for. There is a myriad of other evidence that can potentially explain this.
There is always the forum search option in the upper right hand corner.

Welcome to the forum. :D

I just found an interesting quote, too.

the Pentagon is guarded by an array of surface to air missiles
I don't think you can just 'drop' a missile, unless it's a bomb, but that may have been too extreme for their purposes.
The pentagon obviously is a high tech place, i think. If a bird flies overhead, they probably know about it.

EDIT: blast it, i put my response in a quote box! sorry bout that.

Samerder said:
I've been waitin since 9/11 to find more people interested in the "Pentagon Attack" and here I am! This is my first post and thread and I probably should not have started a new topic on this, but I'm pumped up to read all the evidence I missed since I watched some italian 9/11 documentary on how bogus the pentagon attack was.

:lol:

Welcome to the forum, Samerder. It is customary for members to introduce themselves in the Newbies section. And, don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health, the EE-Breathing Program threads and the Recommended books by QFS. If you can't find them in your local library, you can check out the QFS library. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. They should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

The ideas of Gurdjieff are integral to this forum. If you're not familiar with Gurdjieff, you can read some basic information about his 4th Way teaching, generally referred to here as "the Work", by clicking on the links in this paragraph. It is a method of self-examination recommended to and practiced by most members of this forum, as a way of seeing ourselves, others, and the world around us from the perspective of OBJECTIVITY, rather through the distorting prism of our own SUBJECTIVITY -- i.e., our emotional issues, programs, mechanical behaviour, buffers, sacred cows, and wishful thinking. The Work benefits from active participation in a group/network like this, where others also involved in the Work can provide feedback and act as a mirror in which we can see ourselves more clearly. Two concepts that are important to this forum are strategic enclosure and external considering.

You'll also find frequent references on the forum to the "Big Five" psychology books, which are extremely helpful tools towards acquiring a basic understanding of your own "machine". Should you decide to explore those books at some point in the future, Laura suggests that they be read in the following order: The Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout; The Narcissistic Family by Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman & Robert M. Pressman; Trapped in The Mirror by Elan Golomb; Unholy Hungers by Barbara Hort; and In Sheep's Clothing by George K. Simon.

Please note that the heath issue is also an important matter if someone wants to clean his own "machine". So, after reading the diet and health section, if you want to go further, we encourage you to read some good books about that. Here's the recommended books : Detoxify or Die by Sherry Rogers, UltraMind Solution by Mark Hyman, Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean, Alphalipoic Acid by Bert Berkson and Fat Resistance Diet by Leo Galland.

Note that there are some "off limits" area to the forum that you will be able to access as soon as you reach the minimum 10 post. So keep the noise down and start posting. You will also not be able to edit or delete your post till you reach a minimum of 50 post. In that respect it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Looking forward to your participation.

Absolutely, yes... read the above listed books and boast or just come from the lowest of life forms yet to be self sustaining and BREATHE the breath of understanding.

1melissa3 said:
Absolutely, yes... read the above listed books and boast or just come from the lowest of life forms yet to be self sustaining and BREATHE the breath of understanding.

Hi 1melissa3 - you might want to take the same advice offered to Samerder.

Back
Top Bottom