Tesla and the Vedic Connection?

dant

The Living Force
Does the C's say anything about Tesla and if there
is any Vedic connection or if he was a major player
connected to STS or STO forces in shaping our current knowledge
in a rapid pace? (AFAIK, it was claimed that Tesla was one
of the players tied directly to Philidelphia Experiment)

I was basically googling information on explosives due
to curiosity to see if the Patriot Act had killed this information,
and found one particular site that piqued my curiosity (and
wow there is alot of how to make's in this site), but getting
bored after awhile, I further examined this website and found
a full section about Tesla. (As for as I know, Tesla has been
discredited by many as a crackpot and in the same breath,
a genius, and perhaps a bit paranoid, which I always found
this to be ironic).

In any case, I specifically found this link:

"Was Tesla inspired by the ancient Indian Vedic phi"
http:(2slash)www(dot)totse.com/en/fringe/tesla/tesla3.html

As it seems in this link, it appears there is a link to
Tesla to the Vedic Sciences, and the mystic:
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA.

Anyone care to comment on this one?

I'd just like to comment that searching the internet for explosives is probably not the most intelligent thing in the world to do in this day and age. Then I question why would you take anything seriously that is posted on a website that explains how to build explosives??? I realize that neither of these sentences adresses your question, but I can't get past the explosives idea at the moment. :O

Yes, I understand that you would ask that question. I learned about explosives at a very young
age, since it started with a Chemistry set which I got for Christmas (go figure) and from there
it expanded into a major (personal) research project since I was really interested in Chemistry
and I learned about everything I could, bought chemistry books (from simple to advanced),
learned about theory, chemical compositions, etc., and for kicks, I enjoyed the art of pyrotechnics
purely for pleasure.

But all of this stopped to age 13, when I lost my brother due to a car crash that took his life at 18
years of age. The day I recovered from the shock due to the loss of my brother was the day my
father told be to give up chemistry because he did not want to lose me and to pick up another
less dangerous field of science for which I then switched to electronics, a favorite of my brother.

It wasn't until last week when my ailing father has revealed that my brother died that fateful day
due to someone putting LSD into his coke just before bounding for home. He had no clue what
was happening to him, so he was in no condition to drive took a downhill S curve, swerved, and
an oncomming car smashed into the driver's door killing him instantly.

Now, you wonder why is it that I am ruminating on explosives? Well, for one my father told me this
story just mentioned above AND I was reminded of the British/American airport shutdown due to
component liquid explosives and I wondered what it was. I found it, and now understand the two
basic components of the bomb and it floored me as to what these components were. I will not
repeat that here.

I am not one of those crazies that have a deviated interest to build one, nor am I inclined to cause
harm to anyone in the least. All I can say is that I am aware of how it is done. I firmly believe
that "Knowledge protects and Ignornace endangers" and in this case I am AWARE of it.

Now... if you are interested in getting back to Tesla and have a comment, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom