Telepathy

Hey Buddy;
Thanks for the post and in particular the list of extra senses.

Somehow, there is a vast amount of information contained in the apparently empty air.
This is the central tenet of Technical Remote Viewing, of which Ingo Swann was a pioneer.

Jazper said:
Here is the explanation by Ooota, one of the "Real People," as to how they were able to communicate without speaking:

"The reason, according to Ooota, that Real People can use telepathy is because above all they never tell a lie, not a small fabrication, not a partial truth, now any gross unreal statement. No lies at all, so they have nothing to hide. They are a group of people who are not afraid to have their minds open to receive and are willing to give one another information."

Thanks for that Jazper. I find that very interesting and I also see it as related to the Work. I've had a desire for that kind of connection with people for as long as I can remember, because it was related to how I felt concerning issues growing up. Something like...if they could just 'see', they would understand and they wouldn't be so hateful and hurtful towards me or others. :flowers:

Bud, I think you are on to it when you indicated that we will have telepathy when we are ready for it. It does not need to be forced in my understanding but will come about naturally when we (EE group) come into sync. The analogy of putting two live wires near each other arching and spitting sparks seems to state our current(no pun) situation approaching contact...

There is this from the C's

Quote from: C's 2/23/02

A: Frequency envelopes are realms, however they are "in concert," which implies a degree of scripting at some level. Some members if the orchestra do not play
well. Some do not play in tune. Some are out of synch. Others expect the one next to them to play their part.

Q: (R) Which makes even more sense that in 4D STS and STO don't like to mix because if they do they would play completely out of synch. (L) Very bad music.
(V) Is it like my frequency envelope is my consciousness, the representation of my consciousness? (R) No frequency envelopes are realms. (V) Okay, so I'm a
realm unto myself? (JN) You are Queen of your realm. (L) But your realm is part of an orchestra which means that it emanates a sound - you are giving off a sound
- you are playing your part; and either you play it well or you do not. (R) But even if you are playing it well... (L) Those around you may not be. (R) Exactly. So
that's also kind of a reason why 3D is such a low density because there is so much canceling out. I mean if you put a lot of 3D guys that are STS oriented in one
place and if you put STO people in another place, physically, then there would not be as much canceling out. So you wouldn't need as much awareness individually
to make use of higher frequencies because you could have an orchestra. (V) Because you would be gathered together harmoniously. (L) You can have an
orchestra. Okay, quick one: Is anything going to happen in 2003 like an appearance of the planet Nibiru or Planet X or anything of any particular interest?

A: Find out!

Q: (L) They're not going to give us a clue. (R) Can I continue on the previous subject? So in relation to frequency envelopes and bonding of awareness to
perception, I was wondering if that related to creating the conduit. The C's have said that you were creating conduit here? (L) Umhmm. (R) Okay, could it be the
case that frequency resonance of all who are here together with you is because of the resonance makes it easier, it lowers the amount of energy needed from the
environment to make...

A: The orchestra is able to produce greater volume when in concert.

Q:(R) Right. So, is this concept - in this sentence that says "the orchestra is able to produce greater volume when in concert - is that what is meant by creating a
conduit?

A: Close. Frequency envelope has many applications.

...from this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11621.msg82339#msg82339

STS frequency fencing is a probable cause to our lack; oh, and our choice to experience physicality. I love the item about that team of like minded workers whose output was related to their common enthusiasm and who needed no motivation, just someone to clear the obstacles. I think that kind of applies to us. EE practise, sharing objective information and let our frequency envelopes converge - then more than sparks will flow OSIT.

:)

Bud said:
I had read the latest posts in the thread about Ingo Swann's book "Penetration". I didn't have anything relevant to contribute, but I recalled back when I was researching Remote Viewing. I read about everything I could find from Ingo Swann's history up to Fred Gunn's now defunct website advocating a "paperless RV system". I even considered experimenting with bi-location, but I didn't have the 'feel' that the timing was right, so I never did.

Hi Bud, don't know if you read this, but, what was your source or, the process you wanted to use to experiment with bi-location???

Hi cubbex. I searched Amazon trying to find the book without success. All I remember is that the book was a glossy blue paperback and had chapters on both R.V. and astral projection. The author had an unusual name but I'm not sure what it was.

The exercise was to take 4 personal items and lay them out in a pattern in relationship to the foot of your bed. Then you study these items to try and remember as much about them as you can. Also how they are all positioned with respect to the bed.

Then lay down on the bed with your eyes open, looking at the ceiling and imagine part of your attention is also noticing those items. The author said that at first it would be an imaginary exercise, but with practice and a little more effort to 'see' those items each time you practice, eventually you will have the sensation of somehow being in two places at once.

He stressed relaxation, but lots and lots of practice so that when you finally succeed it won't be such a shocker that it scares you.

It got my interest, but something else came up around the same time, so the idea of practice took a back seat and I never got back around to it. :)

I did a search of this website on "hair" to be sure I would not duplicate information already posted.

Here is something more which should be relevant to 'telepathy':

_http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/post/2011/09/the-truth-about-hair-covered-up-since-the-vietnam-war.html

Here is the gist of the article, without the reasoning or evidence leading to this conclusion:

"The mammalian body has evolved over millions of years. Survival skills of human and animal at times seem almost supernatural. Science is constantly coming up with more discoveries about the amazing abilities of man and animal to survive. Each part of the body has highly sensitive work to perform for the survival and well-being of the body as a whole. The body has a reason for every part of itself.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved ’feelers’ or ’antennae’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the Brainstem, the Limbic system, and the Neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing-out .

Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration."

It seems that people are regarding such abilities as telepathy as a goal in itself.

I am reminded of something I read in J.G. Bennet's writing many years ago - I think it was in "Transformations" but I'm not sure - I no longer have the book.

Bennet relates as to how he was sick with pneumonia and had "an almost criminal concern for the well-being of my physical body".

At that time one night when he was in bed he was visited by the presence of the Shivapuri Baba in his bedroom.

Bennet asked "How did you get here?"

The Shivapuri Baba replied "Oh this? This is nothing - a byproduct - just telepathy. When you are well come and see me and I will teach you about right living".

Álvaro said:
One thought was if all this information exists in space so to speak, I wondered if our dreams are a sort of convoluted interpretation or registering of the information floating around. Especially if our minds are more open during our dream state.

Dreams are symbolic significance if we took their literal interpretation, then I could be considered for collecting information that swarmed in the "space". But dreams normally have a hidden meaning behind the images we see in them a message that gives the subconscious about ourselves. At least I interpret my dreams in this way, and everything makes more sense if I take it literally. Dreams are a good tool to know ourselves. That is, except in rare cases, the dream comes from within. That is my point of view. I do not deny that sometimes the information from the outside also enter our dreams at some point, who knows, but I think if that happens very rarely is.

Yeah, we are not able to know if the dream is information going through a filter or disinformation, so I did tried before to interpret my dreams... until I find it to be practice without to much benefit.

Greetings! :)

Telepathy has been a normal, natural and integral part of my daily experience for many years (over 10) and in the last several has shown itself to be increasing more and more. Sometimes it is very freaky! I communicate with people, flora, fauna and the environment on a regular basis and when it comes to people it doesn't matter if I know them well or not or how far away I am from them physically. I did nothing to specifically enhance this ability or seek it out, it continues to blossom as a part of my experience of interaction and communication with that which is physical and that which is non-physical.

Buddy, thank you very much for the list of the many psychic functions that lay within our bodies. For many months now, I have been feeling many strange things, and constantly learning to shift my attention and awareness. I have struggled to find someone that I can talk to about what goes on, and I feel like this may be the place.

When sitting in meditation, I will "warmup" by floating my awareness around my body, relaxing each part. If I could describe what my awareness feels like, I would say it's like a cloud or electrically charged gas, that sometimes ebbs and flows or pulses in different areas. During times on intense concentration, I often expand and contract my awarness around a central point, and even create the sensation of it turning inside out.

While I would typically think of it as imagination, something really interesting started happening. While doing the same exercises, I decided to concentrate on the center/ interior of my head. Once I found a spot to anchor my attention, I began to manipulate my awareness. This immediately created a feeling inside my entire body that I was vibrating at a diagonal angle. I have also had feelings of being spun in circles without becoming dizzy.

My question from here is, is/ has anyone else experimented with anything similar to what I'm saying? Am I wasting my time?

SadEyes said:
Am I wasting my time?

Hi SadEyes,
What is your aim? What kind of results do you wish to obtain from these exercises? The answer to these questions would help decide the answer to your above question imo.

I have not experimented specifically with the kind of exercises you mentioned here. However, since you mentioned awareness, I will share my experience of working with awareness. Regarding the aspect of work on the self, my aim is to increase "self-remembering" along the lines of Gurdjieff's meaning of the term. By my understanding, this means to develop/strengthen a form of awareness that can stand apart from the pull of instincts, emotions and thoughts (narratives) driven by them. In other words this awareness is like that of an observer who is not identified with all the "little i" driven drama that goes on perpetually as mental chatter. A practical way of doing this is to focus on breath and body sensations. I do this not only during EE but periodically through out the day, asking myself questions like "what is my believed thought at this moment" to effect a "stop" when thoughts tend to run away driven by emotions and then uncouple emotions/images/thoughts from the sensation of the body. The basic principle is as outlined by Peter Levine in his book "In An Unspoken Voice" discussed here regarding transmutation of negative emotions .

fwiw

obyvatel said:
SadEyes said:
Am I wasting my time?

Hi SadEyes,
What is your aim? What kind of results do you wish to obtain from these exercises? The answer to these questions would help decide the answer to your above question imo.

I have not experimented specifically with the kind of exercises you mentioned here. However, since you mentioned awareness, I will share my experience of working with awareness. Regarding the aspect of work on the self, my aim is to increase "self-remembering" along the lines of Gurdjieff's meaning of the term. By my understanding, this means to develop/strengthen a form of awareness that can stand apart from the pull of instincts, emotions and thoughts (narratives) driven by them. In other words this awareness is like that of an observer who is not identified with all the "little i" driven drama that goes on perpetually as mental chatter. A practical way of doing this is to focus on breath and body sensations. I do this not only during EE but periodically through out the day, asking myself questions like "what is my believed thought at this moment" to effect a "stop" when thoughts tend to run away driven by emotions and then uncouple emotions/images/thoughts from the sensation of the body. The basic principle is as outlined by Peter Levine in his book "In An Unspoken Voice" discussed here regarding transmutation of negative emotions .

fwiw

I would suppose that the ultimate aim is to see what is capable of being perceived using my awareness. To me, this also aids in self-remembering because of the many different senses one can employ at any given time. I have noticed that the intensity of my self remembering tends to shift; or maybe it would be better to say that quality of the energy I feel when self-remembering tends to change. I often experiment with self remembering and trying to sense outside energies; the result I'm looking for I have no idea- but interesting feelings and states of mind often emerge.

celticknot said:
Greetings! :)

Telepathy has been a normal, natural and integral part of my daily experience for many years (over 10) and in the last several has shown itself to be increasing more and more. Sometimes it is very freaky! I communicate with people, flora, fauna and the environment on a regular basis and when it comes to people it doesn't matter if I know them well or not or how far away I am from them physically. I did nothing to specifically enhance this ability or seek it out, it continues to blossom as a part of my experience of interaction and communication with that which is physical and that which is non-physical.

Hey Celticknot. Like you I've experienced ESP or telepathy, but my experience has been life long, I don't want to sound presumptuous on it, but I was born with it, and like you it gets stronger as time goes by. I also have Celtic roots, that and American Native. Which from some of my readings from multiple sources the Native American and Celts have ancestral ties going back to Atlantis. So there maybe something to that.

As far as animals having telepathic abilities, from my own experiments which would be as far from a scientific study as one could get, I believe they do have them.

Back
Top Bottom