Telepathic Networking, A Proposal

LordBucket said:
...one quick question, though.

Throughout this discussion I've had a constant sense that I was not being understood.
Well, right here your starting off on the wrong foot. You want to be understood more then you want to understand. So are you gonna build up a telepathic network on this basis? Oh yeah, that's a real good start! I feel much better now. Telepathic networks based on the need to be understood to the rescue. Humanity is saved!

You said earlier:

Sure...maybe what I'm proposing is a natural result of ascension to fourth density, and maybe attempting it now is like trying to learn algebra before learning to add. That's possible. But, in my mind it's also possible that the development on ongoing telepathic contact could be a natural manifestation of the process, rather than merely an end result.

And, of course, if we succeeded, humanity would benefit from the greatest human network ever built.
The question is, if you are in third grade then how do you get to fourth? Naturally, you learn the lessons in 3rd grade then you graduate. Thus the 'process' to which you refer is the process of learning these lessons here.

The ego wants “God,’ it wants ipods and fancy cars, it also (in your case) wants ‘telepathy.’ What's the difference between wanting telepathy or an ipod? It's the same thing if you ask me. The ego desires something for itself only now it wants something mystical instead of something material. So seeking telepathy isn't gonna help you learn the lessons of this world anymore then seeking ipods would. Things are still going to be screwed up because you'll be listening to your ipod instead of paying attention in class.

kenlee said:
... telepathy or an ipod? It's the same thing if you ask me.
Is it why each time I use an Ipod I can hear voices speaking in my head ?

;)

Kenlee said:
you'll be listening to your ipod instead of paying attention in class
Hehe, well put!

Is this the same 'Lordbucket' who pops up early on in the Transcripts or in an article? I'm sure there's mention of him before... will try and locate.

ark:
Being able to concentrate on the main issue is a rare ability. Perhaps that is something that you are lacking? Never too late to learn new skills.
In retrospect, I suppose that asking your wife if she had read the thread was an extremely effective way to accomplish exactly the opposite of anything I might have liked.

-----------

Reading over the thread and watching the path it's taken, the summary of this thread to date from my perspective is as follows:

1) I posted an idea. Most of the post focused on reasons to not pursue the idea.
2) Some people responded with curiosity and interest. Some people responded with unemotional acknowledgement. Some people responded with fear and suspicion.
3) I responded only to those who voiced objections. (And completely ignored the people who seemed interested.)
4) I proceeded to tell these "least receptive" people at great length that they were wrong.
5) This thoroughly focused the negative reactions, and pretty much killed the positive ones.
6) Steps 3-5 were repeated several times. (Some irony to that..."35353535...")
7) Eventually I stepped away, and came back with a post that could have ended the spiraling downward loop...
8) ...and made it about thirty seconds before I came back and basically attacked Laura.
9) This, of course, reinforced the negative reaction.
10) Peacemakers step in to lighten things up with humor.

So...amongst other things, one lesson that could possibly learned from all this is: "Where your energy is focused, so shall you go."

If I could do it all over again, I'd be fascinated to see what might have happened if I'd focused on the people who were either receptive...

Ruth:
I think its certainly something to think about.
Axel_Dunor:
Your computer network telepathy is interesting.
Axel_Dunor:
this kind of union seems to be an outcome of the Work
...or perhaps if I had focused on those who suggested a certain, fascinating something else...

Azur:
those that CAN and/or have experienced the ability would not necessarily advertise it.
Azur:
Why wasn't the real basic question asked here: is there anyone who can telepathically communicate now?
Laura:
one thing we have learned over the past 4 or 5 years in working with QFS and methods of developing robust 3 D Feedback loops is that this activity tends to naturally increase telepathy.
...or at the very least, focus on those who were interested in humor and "mirth":

Axel_Dunor:
Is it why each time I use an Ipod I can hear voices speaking in my head ?
Out of curiosity, what do they say? Does it involve purchasing more apple products? :P

Bucket Man

[SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC]

Hmm, I thought this forum does not allow for chiding or name calling, directly or indirectly?
Do you think the C's would do that to anyone as ignorant that we all are?

Seems this is the perfect way to chase the seeker off the forum, but I don't think we have
anything to gain by being in the negative about it? Comes off like saying: "If you don't think
like us, then YOU are ignorant, WHOP!"? Sound familiar? I am sure glad that the C's refrained
from such name callings otherwise I'd surmise to guess that Laura might not have continued
on? Everything I have read what the C's said was from a more higher intellectual plane and they
have no need to chide nor admonish Laura like a little child. No, they slowly helped her, step-by-step, with patience and guided her towards her personal journey. Bless them for that!

Perhaps we ought to follow that model as a guide and act towards a others in a more responsible
and positive way and put our negativity on the backburner? No, I am not thinking along the lines
of new ager, love/light stuff but I am thinking we can rise above name calling/chiding and all that.

I like the idea that we would be fair, warn the seeker that they are making too much noise,
direct them to relevant link(s) perhaps, and will kick them off the forum only if they do not
cease making too much noise, and leave it at that?

As for LordBucket, why not simply ask him why he choose that moniker without prejudice
and let the chips fall where they may or perhaps simply leave it alone? Anyone can, if they
look, at the monikers and see that many hide their real names and also hide behind an avatar.
I don't want to know but there is already a topic that discusses Avatars. I can readily identify
Laura, and Art, and some others as to perhaps their real names - perhaps they have nothing
to hide and put ALL of their cards on the table? It is really interesting to me.

I'm afraid that you've lost me, there, Dant - who is name calling or chiding?

LordBucket said:
ScioAgapeOmnis:
Talking telepathically will at best enhance the chaos
The written word, the radio, the telephone, the Internet...which of these things enhanced chaos? Which of them would you say we would be better off without?
But which one of them has helped humanity become smarter? None of these communications enlightened the human race as far as I can tell. It seems that if anything, our global society is overall dumber and easier to control now than before. All forms of communication have been compromised and used to control. So what if you can call your grandma in China if that doesn't make you any smarter or wiser? Our planet is currently undergoing an overt take over by the pathocracy and none of our technological communication trinkets are helping humanity see it happening under their collective nose, or so it seems. So simply based on the data of how has the human race been improved by the above "enhanced" methods of communication, I can't see any real progress or growth of the individual, but only decline and mental decay.

This is why I don't think telepathic communication will help matters - it's not how much you say and how quickly you can say it that matters as far as I understand this, but what you say. And you can't say anything important or Do anything important if your mind has no ability to think, so if you give an idiot a megaphone, it won't help anybody else, osit.

anart said:
domivr said:
Edit: Oh, and why do you call yourself "Lord" Bucket?
Wondering why as well...
For some reason, I got tired of seeing indirect admonishes such as that of above, and
I for some reason got the distinct impression as if it was meant to 'admonish' or to
'chide' the monker of 'LordBucket'?

If this was not intended, please forgive me for misunderstanding your's
and domivr's intent.

Ah, well, I cannot speak for domivr, but, for me, it was in no way meant to chide or admonish - it is a sincere question. Screen names are quite revealing in general - and since he signs his posts 'bucketman', I was wondering why he 'calls himself' LordBucket. Apparently, he's had this screen name for many years. As I'm sure you know, 'Lord' is not only hierarchic, but indicates a superiority of some sort over those not called 'Lord' - it can also indicate being a savior, all-knowing and so on and so on (or he could just think it's funny). Calling oneself 'Lord' gives an immediate impression to others - whether positive or negative usually depends on the 'reader' or on the behavior of the one calling themselves 'Lord'. Thus, my curiousity.

Thank you, for clearing that up, so now I know your intent
was sincere. Again, please accept my apologies.

LordBucket said:
If I could do it all over again, I'd be fascinated to see what might have happened if I'd focused on the people who were either receptive...

Axel_Dunor:
Your computer network telepathy is interesting.
Axel_Dunor:
this kind of union seems to be an outcome of the Work
Indeed I find this computer analogy interesting because it reminds me of the chakra union the Cs described. However as previously mentioned, I think that human beings could develop such capacity only after having realized the Work.

Axel_Dunor:
Indeed I find this computer analogy interesting because it reminds me of the chakra union the Cs described.
Oh? In what way? Please do explain. :)

Bucket Man

LordBucket said:
Axel_Dunor:
Indeed I find this computer analogy interesting because it reminds me of the chakra union the Cs described.
Oh? In what way? Please do explain. :)

Bucket Man
This possible Chakra union is described in this thread : http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5059
and some other threads too.

As written by several members, this potential higher centers union can only be an outcome of the Work.

anart said:
Ah, well, I cannot speak for domivr, but, for me, it was in no way meant to chide or admonish - it is a sincere question. Screen names are quite revealing in general - and since he signs his posts 'bucketman', I was wondering why he 'calls himself' LordBucket.
Apparently, he's had this screen name for many years. As I'm sure you know, 'Lord' is not only hierarchic, but indicates a superiority of some sort over those not called 'Lord' - it can also indicate being a savior, all-knowing and so on and so on (or he could just think it's funny). Calling oneself 'Lord' gives an immediate impression to others - whether positive or negative usually depends on the 'reader' or on the behavior of the one calling themselves 'Lord'. Thus, my curiousity.
Same thought process here. I could not have described it better myself.
Thank you mile high one.

Back
Top Bottom