Telepathic Networking, A Proposal

bucket said:
What exactly is it you think I don't understand?
Judging from this latest post of yours, quite an astonishing amount. It is a literal jungle out there and you seem unable to grasp that concept. When presented with many civil statements to that affect, you respond with barely disguised contempt and frustration, and no small amount of sarcasm.

It may be time to take your wares elsewhere; no one is 'buying' here.

LordBucket said:
Deckard:
So when you look into your heart, what are the reasons you want to start telepathically comunicating with others?
In truth, about a week ago I was praying to be presented with a means of serving humanity that I was suitable for. This came to mind. Though it wasn't exactly a new idea. I've certainly considered it before, as Axel_Dunor mentioned, it is an "outcome of The Work," and there is even literature that discusses it. For example, Serial Experiments Lain touches upon the idea, though the wiki writeup doesn't do it a very much justice.
From your first post:
LordBucket said:
* Interference: If 4th density STS is interfering with 3rd density networks, it's not unreasonable they may try to interfere with this one. Having direct telepathic contact with 4th density STS seems like it could be extremely hazardous to your mental and/or spiritual health.
Have you considered that what came to mind is this 4th Density STS interfering you are talking about?
I ask you that as someone who has been led down the wrong path based on something along the lines of the praying scenario you describe.

Edit: Oh, and why do you call yourself "Lord" Bucket?

session941107 said:
A: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher
telepathic level.
Q: (L) Dolphins and whales communicate telepathically?
A: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only
humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal
communication.
Q: (L) But, at the same time, verbal communication can be
quite limiting, is that correct?
A: That is the point.
Bucket said:
I read that to mean: Telepathic communication is the norm, even at second density. Verbal communication is limiting, and that's why we've been conditioned to use it.
Is this necessarily a bad thing? When the C's say "That is the point", I read this to hint that our 'limited' communication in fact provides an invaluable tool for learning.

Just a thought ;)

Bucket Man,
There is a contradiction between these two points in your initial post:
Bucket Man said:
* One is easier to control than many: There may be mind control methods that would be more effective on large number of people, when those people are in communication. It may be easier to manipulate or control a single network of a dozen people than a dozen individuals who are not networked.

* "Humans only": If we, as humans, are in some way a coherent spiritual "unit," it may be reasonable to suppose that we can maintain a local network amongst ourselves. If two people plug their computers into each other, back to back, with no outside connections, odds of outside interference are much less. It's possible that we, as a species, already enjoy such a relationship with one another, and may be able to make use of it. Of course, keep in mind that just because YOU are only networking with people, doesn't mean that the people you're networking with are only networking with people.
How can you have a "local network amongst ourselves" and at the same time say "It may be easier to manipulate or control a single network of a dozen people than a dozen individuals who are not networked."?
The way you put your ideas out there in the initial post with all the 'we' and all, with the invitation to join in on a telepathic adventure, makes me and probably (as seen by prior posts) a lot of others here wary and suspicious of your motives. I don't want to join anything or anyone which I have no prior knowledge of or interaction with because who knows who and what you are getting involved with.

I'm wondering if you are the person or people who own this web page - http://www.karinya.com/lordbucket.htm

If you are and want to discuss ideas about telepathy and the such, probably better not to post an invite that can be construed as a possible invite to STS activities. Makes you look like you have an agenda.

domivr:
Have you considered that what came to mind is this 4th Density STS interfering you are talking about?
It has crossed my mind, yes.

Oh, and why do you call yourself "Lord" Bucket?
The name "Bucket Man" originally comes from a Saturday night live skit. I used it as a BBS handle in high school. The "Lord" title was added by a friend.

Mike:
There is a contradiction between these two points in your initial post:
No, I was simply trying to be thorough and present as many possibilities and perspectives as possible. When one is considering delving into the unknown it is prudent to consider the possibilities.

makes me and probably (as seen by prior posts) a lot of others here wary and suspicious of your motives
No doubt. But, I wonder if the group has been subjected to enough attack over the years that sometimes you may be a bit skittish? If you look hard enough for something, you'll tend to find it whether or not it's really there.

I'm wondering if you are the person or people who own this web page - http://www.karinya.com/lordbucket.htmp
No, but the original of the document they're quoting was written by me for the Cassiopaean website. It looks like some minor changes have been made, and the picture was not drawn by me, but otherwise it appears to be mostly intact.

Read session 000909.

Please do me the courtesy of reading what it says, not what you expect it to say. Note also, the things that it does not say.

And, incidentally, if it occurs to you think that I've been "being sneaky" please consider how it would have appeared if I had tried to make a big production of my previous involvement. This idea was something I wanted to share with the group, and low-key seemed most proper.

anart:
When presented with many civil statements to that affect, you respond with barely disguised contempt and frustration, and no small amount of sarcasm.
I'm sorry, anart, but I think you've been fed conditioned responses and ulterior motives so many times that you've come to expect them. "Look" for them, even. How many times have people come to the forums here, seemingly been fine for a little while and then suddenly gone berserk? I do have some small idea of what you put up with.

But...I wonder if the forums here have been stung enough times that you may tend to "see" these things whether or not they are present?

It may be time to take your wares elsewhere
Yes. It looks that way.

Bucket Man

I am sure Lord bucket your intentions were genuine.

But that is not what worries me, it is your inability to shake off self importance and start paying attention.

When I first came to this forum I was exactly like you, alas new horizons cannot open until you start hitting where it hurts the most- at your ego ;)

Also consider the difference between 2nd and 3rd density. Density is not necessarily the "limiting factor", look at everything else. Just because we share the planet does not mean that 2nd density is victim of the same "forces" for the same reasons in the same way. We have the pathocracy and the Matrix itself and other factors that may not have such an influence on 2nd density, if we are the "focus" at this time. I don't think that telepathy is a bad idea in and of itself, or that humanity is not capable of learning it necessarily. I'm thinking from the perspective of - should we? Is it a good idea right now? Do we really need to spend the time and energy on this now? Are there any reasons in terms of our human condition as it is that may make telepathy a horrible idea right now? etc.

LordBucket said:
Oh...there may very well be dark and nefarious STS things out there trying to get me...but at some point, you may have to face the notion that you are the darkness from which you flee. I don't think enlightenment is likely to come from denying and ignoring your own self. With free will comes the capacity to change your nature...but it might help to know what it is first.

There are times when even incorrect action is better than no action at all. When you put your hand on the stove, it may be uncomfortable, but if you pay attention you might just learn something in the process.
The idea that "we are the darkness from which we flee" sounds very much like the new age disinfo that is so prevalent these days. The "darkness" is a "foreign installation" to be fought and overcome, not "integrated" or "not looked at" in order to make it go away.

For me, there is never a time when incorrect action is better than no action. Just as incorrect knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all. "Putting ones hand on the stove" is exactly what we are enticed to do by that "foreign installation", it was "putting our hand on the stove" that got us into this mess in the first place. Very attractive and alluring for sure, but a deception nonetheless.

If this is your understanding of esoteric studies Bucketman, then it should be obvious to you that the bar you walked into 7 years or so ago is still the wrong bar for you.

Joe

One might suppose that "brain cells" could be extended to refer to telepathy:

Q: (L) Okay, guys, let's connect our brain cells here!

A: No need to connect "brain cells," using your chakras will
do!
Q: (L) Don't connect your brain cells, connect your chakras.
How do we connect our chakras. (T) I didn't
know that you could connect them? (S) They are all
connected always. (L) But I mean how do we connect them
with each other? (S) Think it, I guess.

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Can you give us a clue on this? (T) Meditation?

A: You are missing the point, don't search, just let it
happen when it is ready.
The problem is, of course, what is a chakra, really?

Q: (T) You have indicated that there is some kind of a
correlation between the location and the energy in the
planet. The energy in the planet is all the way around
the planet and is affected by the planet and everything
that goes on around the planet, in the planet, on top of
the planet and all over the place. We are one location.
As this energy ebbs and flows along it influences the work
we are doing here. Am I on track here?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Okay. So, the crustal energy flow patterns, if they
ebb, we lose power... we need to draw more power in order
to keep the connection?

A: ?

Q: (T) I don't even know what I said! (L) Try it this way.
We are talking about an aura. In an aura system in the
physical body, it can sometimes reflect both the spiritual
and physical state of the person. Is this location
similar to a chakra?

A: If you prefer or other.

Q: (L) Similar to a chakra?

A: These ar all merely labels.

Q: (L) Okay, so it is like an energy vortex?

A: Okay...

Q: (L) An energy vortex in the body, a chakra in the body, is
a place where the body energy interfaces with the
universe. Tell us about chakras, Susan. (SV) There are
all different kinds. There are the seven major chakras,
the ones in the palms, almost every joint in the body has
a chakra... (T) What do they do? (L) An interface point?
(SV) Yes. (L) Is this what we are talking about here?
An interface between this density and other densities?

A: First of all, "chakras" are a little understood and
nonproven phenomenon. Now, it just so happens they do
exist, but in different form than reported by many in the
so called "psychic" community.
So you see, you have
opened yet another "can of worms."

Q: (L) Well, Worms Are Us! I knew that question would last
all night! Why did I ask it? (SV) Well, let's go for it!
(L) Okay, first worm... what, exactly, is a chakra?

A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.

Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density
contemplation level?

A: Close.

Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level
through the chakras?

A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave
cycle, reference text.

Q: (L) Does each chakra relate to a color as we have been
told?

A: In a sense, but not primary issue.

Q: (L) What is the primary issue?

A: The connection with physical imprint locator.
A: On a physical body, density levels one through four.
Q: Now, in this other book, 'The White
Goddess' about the Triple Goddess, alphabets, trees, which
this author tracks back to the goddess Danu who Rhys
identifies as Cassiopaea... but, in this particular
section, it brings up something about which I have been
EXTREMELY curious... the lame king, the wounded thigh,
and the heel issue which is connected to the thigh
issue... the thigh of Zeus and the heel of Achilles.
Well, it seems that a LOT of heros or 'gods' had this
thigh or heel issue and that later, the divine right of
kings was connected to this and often a king was ritually
lamed. It seems that the wound in the thigh led to an
inability to place the heel on the ground which then led
to a tabu against the king putting his feet on the ground
altogether. Why the ban against the king putting his feet
on the ground? Why did the heel have to be protected from
contact with the earth?

A: In order to interrupt grounding of chakras.

Q: What happens when the chakras are grounded?

A: What happens to you?

Q: Well, a circuit is closed and energy flows out of you.
When you are grounded energy flows out of you or through
you...

A: Or in.

Q: Why?

A: Would you do Reiki with high heels on?

Q: No. You take your shoes off.

A: Why?

Q: So that you complete the circuit so the the energy comes
into you to give to another person.

A: Yes.

Q: So, if you have a king whose feet are not allowed to touch
the ground, that becomes an altogether STS mode of
existence, I would think...

A: Puppetry, as one sees today.

Q: Then, when the individual has been lamed, they have become
a puppet.

A: Yes, and who is the puppeteer?

Q: They have become part of the Chain of Command... STS.

A: Yes.
Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"

A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?

A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.
Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.
[Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook"
configuration.]

Q: (V) What about the many ideas about 12 chakras, and so forth, that are currently being taught by many new age sources? [Barbara Marciniak, for one.]

A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic center. The higher centers are only "seated" by being "magnetized." And this more or less "External" condition [location of the higher centers] has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived "seating" locations, in potential. This has led to "cross conceptualization" based on assumption!
Lord Bucket said:
Telepathic Networking

"Networking is a fourth density concept."
Yes, and when one reaches 4 D, one will naturally network in a 4 D way. For now, our task is to learn those lessons of 3 D and the more we concentrate on them, the faster we will learn them and the sooner we will be ready to graduate.

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do
to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what
"gets you there," what makes this so?

A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your
lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...

A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order
to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the
lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and
are they fairly universal?

A: They are universal.

Q: (L) What are they?

A: We cannot tell you that.

Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of
the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the
veil... and reacting to things according to choice?
Giving each thing or person or event its due?

A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have
learned, you have learned!

Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I
can do. I don't want to have to come back to 3rd density.
If I can accelerate things a little...

A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!
Lord Bucket said:
We have computer networks to facilitate communication on this level, and "telepathy" in general seems plausible enough. In retrospect, this idea almost seems obvious. Why don't we put the two together?
Better than that, why don't we work on things that really matter instead of trying to do calculus when we cannot even do basic arithmetic?

Lord Bucket said:
I would like to propose to anyone so inclined, to be aware of the possibility of telepathically "networking" with others, and to consider actually giving it a try. If it's something we're capable of at this point, one person trying it alone might be like a person trying to make, or receive a telephone call from someone with their phone off the hook. If we try to actively listen for the phone ringing, we're much more likely to hear it if it does.
The one thing we have learned over the past 4 or 5 years in working with QFS and methods of developing robust 3 D Feedback loops is that this activity tends to naturally increase telepathy. This was a surprise to us, but there it is. It is in learning the most important lessons of THIS density that the incipient abilities of the next density seem to develop. So, going at it your way is rather like putting the cart before the horse.

Lord Bucket said:
Following the model of computer networking, I have tried this with some minimal, and extremely subjectively questionable success.
We, on the other hand, have had some extremely interesting by-products of such abilities that seem to come with sincere networking at the 3 D level.

Lord Bucket said:
I have tried to consciously make thoughts, ideas, and knowledge I possess generally "available" to fellow humans on this planet, as if I were a server. Sometimes I have felt a vague sensation that people might be "downloading." Sometimes it's been followed by dreams of a bunch of people I don't know "hanging out" in my bedroom. Other times absolutely nothing has happened at all. I have tried "accessing" knowledge that I lack, which should logically be available from a great many other people. For example, a word in a language I don't speak. These attempts have met with absolutely zero success. Perhaps nobody was allowing anonymous requests. Perhaps I'm not personally very good at remote access. Maybe I'm just "not ready."
You are looking for a "fast track" so that you can avoid the discomfort of learning the lessons that are part of this reality and where you fit. There is no free lunch, and if you think there is, YOU are lunch.

Lord Bucket said:
Or, perhaps it's entirely not a valid concept. Granted, I have nothing solid to go on. But, it seems like a reasonable idea, and again, I would like to offer it to anyone who may be able to make use of it.
It may sound reasonable for people who are looking to spin their wheels or waste time trying to build a house on sand with no foundation. As noted, we do have successes in ways we never anticipated. As the C's said, it will happen when the time is right and the important thing is to concentrate on the lessons of this density which are "karmic and simple understandings" and are universal.

Learning about OPs and psychopathy and eliminating lies to the self and extirpating buffers and fusing the magnetic center are all worthwhile activities that relate to "karmic and simple understandings" at the most basic levels. And it has been in these types of activities that we have experienced the greatest growth of so-called "paranormal abilities". We don't think we ought to fix it if it ain't broke and besides, the other way has been tried by many people down through the ages with limited to no results. Why would you suggest to try to repeat a failed experiment?

I prepared this post and then lost it when I tried to submit it and got an error and was unable to access the SOTT forum - for a couple of days - and rewrote it all offline to post... then read the new posts since I had last read page 4. I guess I will post it and hope it’s not too irrelevant especially after Joe’s and Laura’s latest posts which are informative to the utmost for me and make adding anything else seem extraneous. But they were just my thoughts anyway about time and energy spent in pursuit of esoteric development.

I will state from the outset that I don’t claim to know much. (About PSI or anything else). I’m not the person to teach others about the Work - not yet anyway. I am here to learn. However, I will comment on some of the issues raised in this thread and hope it helps someone even a little. We are working here with the hypothesis of the Matrix Control System and all that it entails. We do not make absolute assertions about this. It is the working hypothesis. It does seem to explain our condition and experiences better than trying to do so without this working hypothesis. We are trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together....

Within this hypothesis, we are all STS (an issue raised a couple of times in this thread) - we are all part of the Matrix system. We contribute energy to the system / "feed the moon," etc. Through the Work, we are trying to change that, to "unplug" ourselves from the Matrix. I pretty much agree with the caveats raised by others about the dangers of what is proposed (telepathic networking). The Work of the 4th Way is an ancient tradition to accomplish this "unplugging" successfully. It has withstood the "test of time."

The Work is extremely difficult. Whenever anyone tries it, he will realize how difficult it is. I have many failures in my attempts, but I must keep trying. The failures are lessons. We must fail often to succeed once. But, as we continue to try to Self Remember, and generally work on ourselves, it becomes a little less difficult. We make a little progress. The chance of success is increased. So I don’t see any reason to experiment with things we do not understand (at least I don’t understand) well. But especially to convince others to participate. There are people here who at least understand the dangers and take them seriously (and have said so). Although LordBucket seemed to also state some possible problems/"dangers," he may not have taken them seriously (or maybe didn’t really mean what he said about these, I don’t know) as he began to take what others were saying - their thoughts and comments - personally, if they tended to disagree or challenge his thinking. Also, part of the Work is to preserve the Free Will of others, while trying to strengthen our own Will (in this context, continuing to try convincing others to participate in potentially a pretty dangerous "experiment").

Occasionally, I find myself failing in this in subtle ways as well, although I have a natural tendency not to violate others’ Free Will, and am usually aware enough not to do so. It is quite difficult to notice sometimes, or it is "hidden," and becomes more apparent later on, as I re-examine/rethink certain exchanges, interactions, situations, etc. And worst of all, I catch myself doing this mostly with people close to me (immediate family, etc.) that I really care about. Usually it is in an attempt - perhaps a desperate one - to point out something about their habits or thinking. (This is related to internal considering/external considering.) Later I feel really bad about it, because besides being a failure to apply the principles I have learned from the material on these sites, I realize more importantly that I am hurting someone more than helping them (which was not supposed to be my intent). Or at least that is what it feels like to me. Mostly it is a waste of energy, behaving improperly, tripping up myself and others, as well as not being able to apply what I hoped I had learned. When someone I am trying to point out something they may want to change becomes defensive and starts the old denial routine, a strange dynamic of a "battle of wills" takes over, and I do not always catch myself early enough to stop immediately and leave them alone. Again, it is with people I’m close to and really care about, but also have a history of denial of things they do that I have no doubt about - I don't buy their denial for one minute. However, I should not get sucked into this dynamic at this point, and realize that they are not colinear and that it is a violation of Free Will, even though what I’m trying to point out also effects me and others I care about. I should drop the issue earlier or realize that it’s better not to bring it up in the first place with any expectation of positive/constructive results. If I don’t catch myself and drop the issue long enough, the defensiveness will change into offense and attacks, accusing me of things that are not true, or at the very least, are distorted and exaggerated. The Matrix Control System seems to kick in, and I have to make great effort not to get sucked in deeper into a futile waste of energy. But I don’t take these attacks personally. There is nothing personal about the Matrix system; whoever is not conscious and is available to play a role at a give moment (including myself) can be activated to play a certain role to serve the system, or so I think. Even in this area, however, I AM making progress. So these situations are more examples of how difficult it is to apply the principles of the 4th Way and the Work and esoteric knowledge in general. But overcoming these problems are the goals of the Work.

One of the reasons this forum and the related sites are so valuable is that they provide an opportunity to share important information without violating Free Will. They provide a way, an opportunity, for a COLINEAR group of people to point out the Errors in each other’s "Reading Machine" that we individually tend to miss. In doing so, this also provides the emotional shocks that I have learned are so important to the Work. We can take these opportunities to make more progress, if our commitment level is high enough, and we have worked on and want to get rid of our Self-Importance (also a part of the Work and its goals), and the other obstacles we must overcome to succeed.

Finally, in addition to the extreme difficulty of the Work, there is the limited time (and energy) we have. We have to read and research an enormous amount of material, and continue learning in many ways, while still making the time to work on ourselves, and continue making progress on that front as well - both alone and with others. So to consider this proposed experiment seems to me not to be time and energy well spent (even over and above the dangers of being deceived, controlled, enslaved, etc., discussed in the other posts).

These are just my thoughts from what I think I’ve learned so far, for what it’s worth.

Added: I found this entry from the Cassiopaean Glossary under Thresholds. It is connected to the issues raised, and relevant to Laura’s post #39.
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com

[...]
The next step involves gaining access to the higher intellectual center. The final step makes these changes permanent. At these stages, various 'supersensible' capabilities may manifest, according to situation and need. Still, such gifts of the spirit are not in themselves the goal of the Work.
[...]

After a few days away, I've come back and read the replies since.

I'll need to think about it more before I come up with a meaningful reply.

An exchange has occurred, and for the moment I'm content to examine it before I continue, rather than spouting off another dozen pages based on the perspective of a week ago.

Thank you for the replies.

Bucket Man

...one quick question, though.

Throughout this discussion I've had a constant sense that I was not being understood. That people were reading what they expected me to be writing rather than what I was actually writing. There have been a number of comments made that were essentially things that I had already pointed out.

For example:

Laura:
"Better than that, why don't we work on things that really matter instead of trying to do calculus when we cannot even do basic arithmetic?"
Ok. Yes. But isn't this remarkably similar to what I said back on page 2 of the thread:

Bucket Man:
"Sure...maybe what I'm proposing is a natural result of ascension to fourth density, and maybe attempting it now is like trying to learn algebra before learning to add. That's possible."
Forgive me, Laura...but what happened here?

Did you not read the entire thread? If that's the case, would it be reasonable for me to suppose that maybe you, and perhaps others have been selectively reading other parts of what I've said? Maybe filling in the holes with what what you expect to be there?

This question doesn't really need to be answered. Surely there are other possibilities than the one I've just proposed. It could very well be that you were deliberately referencing the metaphor I myself supplied. It just doesn't look that way, and there are lots of other examples of this sort of 'oddness' to the replies I've been given throughout the discussion. I believe I pointed it out a few days ago as well.

My impression is that there's been a substantial amount of general miscommunication.

I will continue to examine it.

Bucket Man

LordBucket said:
...one quick question, though.

Throughout this discussion I've had a constant sense that I was not being understood. That people were reading what they expected me to be writing rather than what I was actually writing. There have been a number of comments made that were essentially things that I had already pointed out.
Or, perhaps, people were 'reading' the true crux of what you were writing, instead of 'reading' what you had hoped they would read?

bucket said:
For example:

Laura:
"Better than that, why don't we work on things that really matter instead of trying to do calculus when we cannot even do basic arithmetic?"
Ok. Yes. But isn't this remarkably similar to what I said back on page 2 of the thread:

Bucket Man:
"Sure...maybe what I'm proposing is a natural result of ascension to fourth density, and maybe attempting it now is like trying to learn algebra before learning to add. That's possible."
Forgive me, Laura...but what happened here?
Perhaps what 'happened here' is that, although you make the statement that 'attempting it now is like trying to learn algebra before learning to add' - you are still pursuing it - you are still trying to convince people to do this, or at least it seems that way.

bucket said:
Did you not read the entire thread? If that's the case, would it be reasonable for me to suppose that maybe you, and perhaps others have been selectively reading other parts of what I've said? Maybe filling in the holes with what what you expect to be there?
No, it would not be reasonable - whether she read the thread or not ( I do not know, although, I do know that it would not be typical of her to comment on a thread that she had not completely read) - but, either way, it would not be reasonable. You seem to be looking for any reason, other than the obvious one, to explain why people here did not join in your little experiment.

bucket said:
This question doesn't really need to be answered. Surely there are other possibilities than the one I've just proposed. It could very well be that you were deliberately referencing the metaphor I myself supplied. It just doesn't look that way, and there are lots of other examples of this sort of 'oddness' to the replies I've been given throughout the discussion. I believe I pointed it out a few days ago as well.

My impression is that there's been a substantial amount of general miscommunication.

I will continue to examine it.

Bucket Man
The 'oddness' you seem to be picking up on may be an indication that your preconceived notions upon posting this idea do not hold up well when exposed to minds who are trying to break free from thinking that limits them and 'keeps them here'. I've no way of knowing this for sure - it is simply a general impression at this point. fwiw.

anart said:
[
The 'oddness' you seem to be picking up on may be an indication that your preconceived notions upon posting this idea do not hold up well when exposed to minds who are trying to break free from thinking that limits them and 'keeps them here'. I've no way of knowing this for sure - it is simply a general impression at this point. fwiw.
Preconceived notions is the crux of the matter. Why wasn't the real basic question asked here: is there anyone who can telepathically communicate now? If so and one hasn't experienced it firsthand, can it be developed?

Or was the intent to gather people HERE into an experiment of unknown goals for obscure reasons other than the implied curiosity?

The other thing to keep in mind is that those that CAN and/or have experienced the ability would not necessarily advertise it.

LordBucket said:
Bucket Man
Being able to read selectively is an important ability. When I read a book or a scientific publication, for instance, I always read selectively. I ignore all what is not important, all ornamentation, and concentrate on what is important. Because one error can make a whole 300 pages long publication totally useless or even worse, may take us astray. Sometimes one sentence is all that counts.

In your particular case, your main intention leads astray. Whatever else you have to say - is not important when compared with the MAIN ISSUE.

Being able to concentrate on the main issue is a rare ability. Perhaps that is something that you are lacking? Never too late to learn new skills.

Back
Top Bottom