Teen arrested for attempted murder after boy is thrown 5 stories off Tate Modern viewing platform

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There was a recent incident in Germany were a man threw a kid and his mother in front of a train. And on Monday this week a 17-year-old teen threw a 6-year-old boy from a famous London building. Luckily the boy survived.

A 6-year-old boy is in a critical but stable condition after being thrown five stories from the Tate Modern in London, the U.K.'s most popular tourist attraction.

Tate Museum balcony

The boy was visiting the modern art gallery's 10th floor viewing platform with his mother Sunday when he was taken from her arms and thrown over the railing, according to the Daily Mail. He landed on the roof of a five-story building below.

Police were called at around 2:40 p.m. local time and were accompanied by the London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance. The boy was treated at the scene and then taken to the hospital by air ambulance.

A witness told the BBC that they heard a "loud bang" after the child was thrown.

BBC journalist Olga Malchevska happened to be on the viewing platform with her own child at the time. "People started to push each other," she said. "Then I saw that woman who was running and shouting, 'My son, oh my son.'"

Malchevska said that railings around the platform reach shoulder height and that there was no reason to think that the platform was unsafe.

The police arrested a 17-year-old male on suspicion of attempted murder. He remains in police custody.

"We were close to the viewing gallery on the tenth floor, that's where he was pushed," Tate visitor Nancy Barnfield told the Telegraph. "Then there was a loud bang and people rushed in to restrain him, it was mostly men. They held him for ten minutes before police arrived. His face showed no emotion, he was completely silent."

The police said there was no reason to suspect that the teenager was known to the victim.

"Tate is working closely with the police," a gallery representative said on Twitter. "All our thoughts are with the child and his family."

The gallery was closed for the remainder of Sunday. It re-opened Monday morning, but the Level 10 viewing platform remained closed.

Last year the Tate Modern became the most visited tourist attraction in the U.K., welcoming 5.86 million people in 2018, according to the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions.

Sunday's incident is similar to one that occurred in Minnesota in April when a child was thrown off the third floor balcony of the Mall of America. The victim spent almost four months in intensive care before being moved on Aug. 2 to an inpatient physical rehabilitation program at another hospital.

Very often I have the impression that it is already terrible out there, but then things like this are happening.

Yeap, it's insane. And there was another incident in Spain last Friday:

Madrid man kicked in the back in front of speeding metro train survives attack

A 23-year-old Spaniard managed to avoid being hit by an oncoming train in Madrid on Friday after an unprovoked assailant kicked him in the back and onto the metro tracks.

The incident took place at around 9.40 am on Friday morning at Arguelles metro station, in the central Madrid neighbourhood it's named after.

As a train approached the station and the crowd of passengers filled up the platform, a young man was suddenly karate-kicked in the back and propelled onto the tracks.

Despite the abruptness of the attack, the 23 year old was quick to roll on his back into the gap on the side of the tracks, avoiding the speeding metro train by a matter of seconds and centimetres.

Passengers watched in panic not knowing if the victim had managed to escape the train in time, some of them holding the attacker down to stop him from running away, Spanish national daily El País reported.

As the train left the station and the man emerged practically unscathed, Madrid Metro security staff arrived at the scene and arrested the attacker.

Nobody saw any argument or scuffle take place prior to the near-fatal kick.

The aggressor’s apparently senseless motive became somewhat of a modus operandi for Spanish national police when they traced his criminal record and found that in the prior weeks he had engaged in numerous other unprovoked violent incidents in Madrid.

Identified as a 30-year-old Brazilian national called Bruno, he was arrested in June for trashing the furniture of a bar terrace as well as beating up the bar owner and a client in the process.

In July he was again apprehended after throwing a lit cigarette into a passing police car in Madrid’s central Preciados shopping street.
Early examinations of the man suggest the sheer senselessness of his attacks are likely caused by psychological problems.

The metro attack comes just days after a similar incident in the German city of Frankfurt, in which an 8-year-old boy was killed after being pushed onto the train tracks by an Eritrean father-of-three.

The boy was visiting the modern art gallery's 10th floor viewing platform with his mother Sunday when he was taken from her arms and thrown over the railing, according to the Daily Mail. He landed on the roof of a five-story building below.

This reminds me of a recent discussion about "The Virgin and the Girl Fixer" a chapter from Malachi Martins "Hostage to the Devil". The girl fixer(S) where demons that hated women because of their role in creation and where intent on destroying them, fixing as they said. Maybe this incident was more an attack on the mother then the boy as she showed him loving care with her arms around him. No information on the teenager that threw the boy over but maybe he had issues with his own mother. FWIW ?

Who cares whether he had issues with his mother or not. Totally irrelevant!
There is no justification for such a heinous act.

Who cares whether he had issues with his mother or not. Totally irrelevant!
There is no justification for such a heinous act.
Well, I certainly wasn't justifying it! Goodness no! It's an unspeakable act, totally evil. Horrible beyond belief as so many of these things that are happening are. Random, spontaneous acts of violence. I'm trying to apply what I'm learning here and I could be totally off. But this thought, has me wondering whether possession may be on the rise and might explain some of these crazy acts of violence. If we are moving into 4D then maybe the "veil between the worlds" is thinning. Maybe 4D STS has an easier time gaining access to some people. All the other stuff people are exposed to help such a process along. What do the C's mean when they say, some people are triggered to go off all at once? I know we have the Greenbaumed explanation which is a 3D manipulation but what about direct triggering from 4D?

Your response makes me think of something that happened a few days ago with a co worker. The newspaper was lying on the table and on the front page was a picture of a man who had left his 1 year old twins in a hot car and they died. He'd forgotten they where there and was devastated. I said, how could someone forget their children where in the car? The co worker launched into defending the man with all kinds of reasons. I thought this was kind of odd... It seemed like liberal, virtue signaling after a simple comment I'd made. Thats how I interpreted it anyway.

Maybe you read me as a liberal virtue signaler making excuses for the teenager or something similar. Anyway, if the teen was possessed in that moment, there is more to the story which may involve the mother, I think thats relevant because I want to understand such things.

But, its only speculation. Sharing my thoughts.

Last edited:
And on Monday this week a 17-year-old teen threw a 6-year-old boy from a famous London building. Luckily the boy survived.

'Random' shootings, car rampages, knife attacks etc.

August 05, 2019 - LONDON: A six-year-old boy thrown from a tenth-floor viewing platform at London's Tate Modern gallery is a French National who was visiting the British Capital with his family, police said Monday

A 17-year-old boy who was initially detained by members of the public on the tenth-floor platform and then arrested by officers, remains in custody on suspicion of attempted murder.

However, the Tate said the viewing platform was closed. The boy fell from there onto a fifth floor roof and was airlifted tp hospital by helicopter.

French boy thrown from London gallery suffered brain bleed and spine injuries, court told

Bromley Youth Court was told the boy had sustained a bleed on the brain and fractures to his spine, legs and arms, Sky News reported. He is in a stable but critical condition in hospital.

All this plus the gun attcks in the U.S..

Really seems like a lot of of personas with cracks in them have been just going off the deep end lately.

Back
Top Bottom