Ted Haggard and Heaven's Phalli

OCKHAM

Jedi
I just posted this to my blog which is linked from my website avatar description. I felt I should share this here. Your comments and discussion are quite welcome.

[Moderator: Cut. Please, provide a link to your blog, instead of the full text. You can also provide the a couple of short, most important excerpts that you think may fit the profile of SOTT Forum]]

Here is the blog link and excerpts, thank you.

Article title: Ted Haggard and Heaven's Phalli

http://ebookopen.blogspot.com/2006/11/ted-haggard-and-heavens-phalli.html

"Evangelical Galatians promoter Ted Haggard has taken corruption to a new level of exposure with his admission of purchasing crystal methamphetamine from a 49-year-old gay prostitute and associate, fitness trainer Mike Jones, who he had a sexual relationship every month for 3 years."

"Our lack of respect for life itself; the pure concept of the women, are gone, hidden away beneath the fifth of our leaders who live out lies to perfection for the love of boys, and their abuse to others as though they are Gods. Ted's powerless resistance to the beasts has become his own rapture."

This is quite the topic in Colorado at the moment since this Ted Haggard person was instrumental in the legislation on the current ballot to strictly define marriage as being between only a man and a woman. Over and over again we see male national and religious 'leaders' who are outspoken crusaders against homosexuality with their hand in the male prostitute cookie jar.

It would be hysterical if it weren't so predictable and sick - not necessarily the hand in the cookie jar part, I mean, to each his own; but the hate of homosexuals in general and especially by those in power who are homosexual and hate themselves and others for it.

What an amazingly healthy society we have (extreme sarcasm in case you could not tell).

This also, of course, brings up what Laura mentioned in this thread... http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2692

December 3, 1994

More California seismic
activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino,
North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points.
Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point
Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo,
Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of
fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect
gradual destruction of California economy as people begin
mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean
floor begins to subside. ....

Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other.
Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors.
Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant.

Evangelical sexual tryst exposed.

Gold is discovered in California
after one of the quakes.
Makes one wonder...

Ah, indeed so. Wow, the C's hit that one [right on the head]. I was unaware of that revelation they made in 1994 it seems. This could be a sign for 2007 being a year of change...big change.

I am sure the gold will be scooped up by these very power mongers.

I think we should back off gay people and let them be. I have many clients who have this preference, of which, I do not take part, and without their insight, well, I might be broke. One in particular is an interior decorator, and they obviously are better at some things than others would seem to be able to compete with them in that field. The fitness training may end up being another of which a gay person would excel in.

Again, Ted should have confessed to his real life before he took advantage of peoples' hearts. Of course he would have ended up a fitness trainer instead or some other field of work. Lying was more beneficial to him.

Thanks Anart for that nice tip on the C's. I have read most of what is only posted online and keep returning for more.

Homosexual or heterosexual, that is not what should be looked at. For me, it is what is inside that counts. And this is something that should really be looked at by people. Labeling people by their nationality, sexual preference, gender, this is all wrong. And this is what we have been taught. We should, in my opinion, be looking at their actions, the fruits of their labors. Is a person manipulative, are they sadistsic, are they psychopaths? These are the questions we need to be looking at. And these seem to be the descriptions of those who are running our nations. All of our nations. When are we going to wake up and see things for what they really are? I am afraid it will not be soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom