Tapping into Vacuum/ Zero Point/ Akashic Field/ Universal Information Field

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So, some human have been ability to fly, and accessed specific information, and able to harness free cosmic energy by tapping into the Vacuum/ Zero Point/ Akashic Field/ Universal Information Field.
I was curious about those unknown power but now I understand better from new transcript, and Thanks to the all the previous Session' s explanation.

Laura said:
Session Date: December 9th 2017

Q: (Ark) This table when it's flying, does the energy come from the person that is responsible, or it comes from the vacuum, or it comes from... I don’t know from where?
A: Vacuum utilization by human information decoding.

Q: (Ark) I don't know how can we use this vacuum, except that there are some quantum things... Does it have anything to do with quantum theory?

A: Generally, yes.

Q: (Ark) Does it need hyperdimensions? Extra dimension?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Is it sort of like an energetic alchemy?

A: Depends on what you define as alchemy.

Q: (L) Is it the human consciousness - whether conscious or unconscious - that does this?

Q: (Ark) I would like to understand why with this poltergeist phenomenon, we have flying bottles, flying chairs, swinging chandeliers, but we don't have like flying mountains or flying houses. I mean, what...

(Andromeda) What limits it?

(Ark) What limits this kind of phenomenon? You see? Why people are not flying, but tables are flying?

A: Some humans and dogs have flown. Consensus limits possible objects.

Q: (Ark) I would like to have a hint about which direction - if I want to understand this poltergeist thing - which direction in physics I have to go first of all?

A: Matter as manifestation of consciousness as a function of algebra between dimensions.

(Pierre) Crystal clear. I would like to go back to this experiment we did. Obviously, we altered a physical constant, gravity, in a direction we wanted. It worked in this case because... I didn't believe it would work. But then I suspect the girls were in such a state where the intention was stronger than the beliefs.

A: Decoding subconsciously.

Q: (Pierre) Again, they use the word "decoding". Decoding means there is a code. What is the code they're referring to?

A: Information.

Q: (L) Well, okay... What is decoding information? In information theory, you have information and send it.
There's another part of the decoding. The first is the information that exists in the head of the person who says the words. And then the reception of those words that have been coded and decoded by the machine into sounds, which make words. So there's a whole series of steps for decoding of information.
If there is information in another dimension and that dimension is possibly something that your deep subconscious is connected to, then you're able to access that information; then you decode it even if unconsciously.

(Pierre) Okay, following you... Gravity is a consensus, and most of the time consensus applies. It's explicit. Acceleration, gravity, 9.81, etc. However, this concept of gravity, this physical law or norm or constant is related to more than that.
There's more than the explicit information we have about gravity. If an individual managed to tap into it, decode it, and interact with it, he can make this constant NOT a constant anymore because he has access to more information relating to this physical entity.

A: Exactly.

Q: (Ark) Gravity is affected here, right? That's what we were told. And the gravity was affected in this poltergeist phenomenon. And in the poltergeist phenomenon there was this vacuum there. Is it in this case also gravity involved in changing then...?

Q: (Pierre) What they're saying is flabbergasting to me. What they're saying is all those physical constants...

A: Unstable gravity waves. Vacuum is information.

Q: (Ark) Now, when we use the term "vacuum" here, is it the same that other people would call ether?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) What do you mean by the vacuum?

(Ark) Quantum vacuum, zero point energy, right?

(L) Well, I want to ask: What are the implications of STS vs STO on the vacuum?

A: STS is constrictive and inhibits flow.

Q: (L) So in other words, there is some truth to issues of good and evil in terms of STS and STO, and in terms of what can and cannot be manifested?

Q: (Joe) Don't have many people of the right orientation...

(Joe) Going back to the poltergeist thing and Pierre talking about lifting people and the information decoding from the vacuum... Mikey brought up the belief center of the brain. In the past, they said almost all the power to change reality is contained within the belief center of the brain.

(Mikey) Reality and physicality they said.

(Joe) Right. But obviously it's not just a matter of belief. In fact, maybe it's not a matter of belief at all, but instead the beliefs that RESTRICT the ability to do that, right?

Q: (Joe) So it's not about having the right belief, but more about not really having any fixed belief at all.

So, the question is, how?
Information from Cs, that can be done through the Unstable Gravity Waves. And anyone could access other densities, and also everything that exist in Universe,

Laura said:
June 15, 1996

A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.

Q: (L) Okay. Unstable gravity waves. I'll see what I can find. Is there something more about this?

A: Meditate too!

Q: (L) Yes. Well, they have been telling us to meditate. Have you been meditating, Frank? (F) Not lately.

A: We mean for you, Laura, to meditate about unstable gravity waves as part of research.
A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

Q: (L) Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?

A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....

A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?

A: On the way to.

Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...

A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...

A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?

Q: (L) The windows?

A: The gravity.

Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.

A: Good!

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!

A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?

A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that if any of this is going to be of particular significance to us, then we will certainly find out the details as we go along.

A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.

Q: (L) So, the entire universe is inside me... okay, that's... I understand. Oddly enough, I do. The problem is accessing it, stripping away the veils.

A: That is the fun part.

Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?

Q: (L) What would make a gravity wave unstable?

A: Utilization.

So, Gravity Waves equally located in all realms in space, and it is omnipresent base energy facilitator. Thus, everything that existence in whole universe is from consciousness of Gravity. And it's accommodated equal amounts of matter and antimatter. The gravity as the "glue" that holds all on physical and ethereal planes together/

And if we consciously or unconsciously tapping/utilization to some specific information, that will causes Gravity to Unstable Gravity Waves, thus creates Vacuum/ Zero Point/ Akashic Field/ Universal Information Field, etc....

Because, when human conscious bridging or tapping the Alternate Universe(hyperdimensions/ Extra dimension), it is bends to space/time and utilize Unstable Gravity.

Laura said:
June 22, 1996

Q: (L) Synchronicity is involved. Does this have something to do with "image?"

A: Duplicity of, as in "Alice through the looking glass."

Q: (L) Double images. Does this relate to matter and antimatter?

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) Gravity and manifesting on one side and manifesting a mirror image on the other...

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) And images of 4th density bodies with tenuous fibers connecting to DNA as in manifesting imaginal bodies on 4th density?

A: Astronomical.

Q: (L) Okay, that relates to stars and planets... astronomical in terms of another universe, an alternate universe composed of antimatter?

A: Yes, and....

Q: (L) And is this alternate universe going to merge with our universe...

Q: (L) Is this alternate universe of antimatter the point from which phenomena occur or are manifested in our universe?

A: More like doorway or "conduit."

Q: (L) Is this alternate universe the means by which we must travel to 4th density? Is it like a veil, or an abyss of some sort?

A: Think of it as the highway.

Q: (L) So, we must travel through this universe of antimatter in order to reach 4th density?

Q: (L) Is something going to happen in terms of interacting with this antimatter in order to bring about some sort of transition?

A: No. Realm Border is traveling wave.

Q: (L) Okay, you say "traveling wave," and then you say that antimatter is the highway. Does this mean moving through antimatter or interacting in some way with antimatter via the impetus of the traveling wave, or realm border?

A: Bends space/time, this is where your unstable gravity waves can be utilized.

Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which destabilizes the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words, producing an EM field, bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?

Q: (V) So we move through a portal in masses?

Q: (V) If there are not personal portals for one person, or portals for groups of people...

A: Portal is where you desire it to be.

Q: (V) So it could just be a state of mind?

A: No. With proper technology you can create a portal where desired. There are unlimited options.

Q: (L) Proper technology. Unstable gravity waves. And once you told us to study Tesla coils.... antimatter... destabilizing the gravity waves through EM generation allows the antimatter to interact with matter which then creates a portal... is it in the antimatter universe that all this traveling back and forth is done by aliens when they abduct people?

A: Close. They transport through it, but most abductions take place in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Okay, if a person were passing into the antimatter universe, how would they perceive it?

A: They wouldn't.

Q: (L) Why?

A: No space; no time.

Q: (L) Antimatter universe has no space and no time... so, the antimatter universe is possibly where the poor guys of flight 19 are?

Q: (L) And you can get stuck in this place?

A: Yes. And if you are in a time warp cocoon, you are hyperconscious, i.e. you perceive "zero time" as if it were literally millions of years, that is if the cycle is connected or closed, as in "Philadelphia Experiment." And, on that note, good night.

Well this part 'Antimatter universe' I don't understand fully, so I need to study more about this subject.

Anyway, a few years ago, before I joined this forum, I did some kind of exercise for the curiosity.
So, every night before sleep, I tell my right arm to be heavy as rock, and left arm and right leg, and left leg.
The book said, just command the body and imaging my body part is rock, but same time body and mind need to be relax.
I did about one week and I felt my body part was like rock but couldn't verify if that was working or not, because I lived alone.

Then I start to command my leg to raise up.
A few weeks later one night, I said in my mind. OK, my right leg, go up like this, and imaging it is happening.
And suddenly my right leg start to go up, at that moment I was shock and trying to press down, but seems like my leg had it's own mind and still going up up, then I got out from bed and never did that exercise again.

Sounds like you are very suggestible.

The main transcripts you missed were the ones that talk about receivership capability.

Laura said:

The main transcripts you missed were the ones that talk about receivership capability.

I don't really understand what exactly "receivership capacity" means.!?

Christine said:

Hi Christine,

The C's have repeatedly spoken about receivership capability in various sessions starting here (Session September 23, 2000):

[...]
Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

A forum search for the term will yield you six pages of further references, many of them other session snippets.

Also of interest are these two CassWiki entrances:

DNA changes and Frequency resonance vibration.

Hope this will help you to get started. :)

Laura said:

Thank you for your guidance. I will gladly research about the subject of "receivership capability". And will add here.

Kay Kim said:
Laura said:

Thank you for your guidance. I will gladly research about the subject of "receivership capability". And will add here.

Bottom line is: you are not tapping into anything you listed in the subject field so it is highly misleading to other readers and therefore lacking External Consideration.

What you describe is a typical "suggestibility test" used by hypnotists everywhere. All it proves is your suggestibility. And, since you did it to yourself, I'd say extreme gullibility as well.

Yes. Thank you Laura, for your honesty, but that was happened before I found you.
I admit I was foolish doing lots thing before, but ever since I found you, I don’t do things like that.
And I get smarter each day by reading information from here and studying.

Kay Kim said:
Yes. Thank you Laura, for your honesty, but that was happened before I found you.
I admit I was foolish doing lots thing before, but ever since I found you, I don’t do things like that.
And I get smarter each day by reading information from here and studying.

Then why did you compose the title of the thread as you did? Did you think that you had "tapped into" one or another of those named "fields"?

Dear Laura,

When I read the new session, the subject was fascinating enough to researched about and thinking maybe it was related to that experiment, then, maybe not. So I did wrote in last section, but never claim it was from Vacuum.

But the content from my researches are all about “Tapping Into Vacuum” so that was titled.
If I was so sure about my experiment was from vacuum then I would have title as “ How to Tapping Into Vacuum” then put my story to the top of section.

Well, when I post something from my research, I never sure 100%. But I post anyway because that is only way to find out if my research and my thought was right or wrong.

And I am glad I did, because until now I was not really sure what caused my leg to moved it’s own. So now I know that it was just self-suggestion or hypnosis.
Please do not hesitate to admonish me, if you think I needed, help me to become better being. My priority in life is learning. Thank you very much for your loving care.

And I sure like to research about “Recivership Capability” it is another fascinating subject.

Kay Kim said:
So, Gravity Waves equally located in all realms in space, and it is omnipresent base energy facilitator. Thus, everything that existence in whole universe is from consciousness of Gravity. And it's accommodated equal amounts of matter and antimatter. The gravity as the "glue" that holds all on physical and ethereal planes together/

And if we consciously or unconsciously tapping/utilization to some specific information, that will causes Gravity to Unstable Gravity Waves, thus creates Vacuum/ Zero Point/ Akashic Field/ Universal Information Field, etc....

Because, when human conscious bridging or tapping the Alternate Universe(hyperdimensions/ Extra dimension), it is bends to space/time and utilize Unstable Gravity...

Well this part 'Antimatter universe' I don't understand fully, so I need to study more about this subject.

Kay Kim said:
But the content from my researches are all about “Tapping Into Vacuum” so that was titled.
If I was so sure about my experiment was from vacuum then I would have title as “ How to Tapping Into Vacuum” then put my story to the top of section.

Well, when I post something from my research, I never sure 100%. But I post anyway because that is only way to find out if my research and my thought was right or wrong.

Even if you actually did have a paranormal experience, it's not a good idea to string physics words from the sessions and elsewhere together the way that you did in an attempt to describe the physics of it. For one thing the way the Cs use a term like "gravity" or "dimension" does not always fit with the way human mathematical physicists might use the terms. Also, you really need to be able to check your thinking via knowing a little about the math behind the physics.

Hello Bluelamp,

Yes, I really don’t know much about Math behind the Physics, or just Phyic alone. But since you mentioned this now, I will pay special attention to future post.
But nonetheless I’m still happy that I learned something called Gravity Waves!

Palinurus said:
Christine said:

Hi Christine,

The C's have repeatedly spoken about receivership capability in various sessions starting here (Session September 23, 2000):

[...]
Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

A forum search for the term will yield you six pages of further references, many of them other session snippets.

Also of interest are these two CassWiki entrances:

DNA changes and Frequency resonance vibration.

Hope this will help you to get started. :)

Thank you Palinurus for answering me! :)

While searching on the forum I went directly to this one (why?) and I found it.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44460.15.html

Ant22
“Let me try and help: "receivership capability" means someone's ability to receive something. (or to be able to get something)”

I understand and visualize the term better "receivership capability"
In French it is explained and translated into legal terms.

Thank you again!

I think that my mother has this "receivership capability". I could only describe it that it looks like sometimes the world spins around her. And if I wasn't personally present in some of these events I would probably have a hard time in believing her stories about them. I would probably think that she either imagined them or that they were only a mere coincidences. But there were so many strange synchronicities involved that it is hard for me to describe them like that. Sometimes I was just a passive observer and sometimes I was an active part of those strange events. But it was always clear that she was in the center of them and not me. They remind me of Laura's stories in Amazing Grace. When I was reading that book I said to myself that this sounds like something that could have happened to my mother.

Unfortunately, she was never interested in researching any of the areas that Laura researched. But the interesting thing is that her mother was. Maybe such things can skip a generation, because I am also very interested, like my grandma? But I don't see that the world spins around me, like it does around my mother. But maybe I also have such potential, only it is more buried in me than in her?

Probably a lot of people have that potential, but they either don't want to enhance it, or they don't know how and spend their lives reading metaphysical junk. Or the life/work becomes too difficult and they lose the faith in the process.

Back
Top Bottom