Switching sex gender in dreams ?

I have been unable to thoroughly access my dreams for about 2 years now. When I do remember them, I am usually a sort of omnicient observer. I do generally identify with a character but often see myself from an external pov and often without much attachment. I had a dream a few nights ago where a pretty rough looking woman was trying to use her feminine wiles to persuade this man she was talking to into doing something for her. My observer was watching this woman and tiring of her sleazy manipulation and then I realized it was me. I woke up shortly afterward and the rest of the day had flashbacks of all the times I had used that same sort of gross manipulation. Yuck, it was pretty disgusting :rolleyes:

I often dream i am all kinds of persons, but never dreamt i am an animal or something as exciting as a dragon! :shock: Though i can fly just by thinking of it in dreams :D

In most instances though, in dreams i am ungendered, and i had a dream last night when in this ungendered state (hard to explain with words, i just am, no gender, and it feels natural) i married a black haired young woman. And then (in the dream) i was thinking what a big mistake that was! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom