Swine Flu Questions

psyche said:
Black Swan said:
If we are forced to submit to the swine flu vaccine, what is the best course to reverse the vaccine induced damage?

I remember reading an article where they explained how vit C helps. Here, I found it:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7765.msg85095#msg85095

In his book Every Second Child (1981), Archie Kalokerinos, an Australian physician, tells us that the death rate among the aborigine children he was assigned to help was 50%. His investigation showed these deaths to be associated with vaccinations, and he found the children's diets to be severely deficient in vitamin C. By merely administering vitamin C (100 mg per month of age), he dropped the death rate to nearly zero. Pediatricians wantonly ignore this information and inject without bothering to examine predisposing clinical pictures that potentially maximize the chance of a reaction to vaccines.

Using higher doses (maximum tolerated or advised) of vitamins and antioxidants (alpha lipoic acid and N-acetylcysteine), before and after the vaccine will most probably provide a protective effect. So they help for both the flu and the vaccine. That is what I would do if somebody "points a gun" into my head, forcing me to take the vaccination.

I am really concerned about the vaccine that here in the UK they are going to push through . It's going to be given to children first. My kids are 10,8, and 3. I have already been giving them a good quality Vitamin and mineral supplement but in my experience avoiding vaccines as an adult is much easier than avoiding them for your kids. The schools tend to get involved by putting additional pressure on parents as do health visitors. Also I can't find indications of safe levels of supplementation for young children for Alpha Lipoic acid or N-acetylcysteine. Perhaps the Vitamin C is the way to go and loads of avoidance tactics for the vaccine.

Any other thoughts regarding children and supplementation/Swine flu vaccine would be great.

I am personally following the detox programme, careful about food and have ordered the N-acetylcysteine.

slowone said:
I am really concerned about the vaccine that here in the UK they are going to push through . It's going to be given to children first. My kids are 10,8, and 3. I have already been giving them a good quality Vitamin and mineral supplement but in my experience avoiding vaccines as an adult is much easier than avoiding them for your kids. The schools tend to get involved by putting additional pressure on parents as do health visitors. Also I can't find indications of safe levels of supplementation for young children for Alpha Lipoic acid or N-acetylcysteine. Perhaps the Vitamin C is the way to go and loads of avoidance tactics for the vaccine.

Any other thoughts regarding children and supplementation/Swine flu vaccine would be great.

I am personally following the detox programme, careful about food and have ordered the N-acetylcysteine.

Make sure to read about N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and alpha lipoic acid (ALA), so you understand what is going on. Literature will tell you that safety of ALA in children is questionable, but those are the guys from the FDA, etc . Their argument is that there are almost no studies made in children. For this purpose of vaccine protection, I think that both supplements could be given to children, at least for you 10 year old. For ALA in children, some sites recommend half a dose of what a healthy adults takes, so it would be like 50mg. But it will be better if you make some research about this. ALA can lower blood sugar levels, so it must be taken with foods. Here is more info: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12791.0

As for NAC, the same. Its best to research about it. There are lower strengths for children and here are some doses that are being considered for autism: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00453180

Here is more info in general and recommended doses of NAC for children less than 3 years old: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=54

Psyche said:
slowone said:

Make sure to read about N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and alpha lipoic acid (ALA), so you understand what is going on. Literature will tell you that safety of ALA in children is questionable, but those are the guys from the FDA, etc . Their argument is that there are almost no studies made in children. For this purpose of vaccine protection, I think that both supplements could be given to children, at least for you 10 year old. For ALA in children, some sites recommend half a dose of what a healthy adults takes, so it would be like 50mg. But it will be better if you make some research about this. ALA can lower blood sugar levels, so it must be taken with foods. Here is more info: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12791.0

As for NAC, the same. Its best to research about it. There are lower strengths for children and here are some doses that are being considered for autism: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00453180

Here is more info in general and recommended doses of NAC for children less than 3 years old: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=54

Thanks for that Psyche. I will indeed read up those links you gave me.

My question for the Cs is:

Is the swine flu vaccine danger? Can it changes our DNA or poisons us? Is it consciously made to make physiology damage? Or is it "Big Pharma" mob just making money and don't care on collateral damage?

Is it designed to make some changes to the human body, or is it just addendum to the "swine flu plan" and serves more in a way for inducing fear in people (some fear that they will not have the vaccine, and some are in fear of the vaccine) and changing mental states by that fear.

Can our "state of the mind" help here, or we are in actual physical/physiology danger?

[quote author=Session 30 May 2009]
Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?[/quote]

My take from the session quote above is that it is the influenza bug itself that is the threat. That does not mean the vaccine is not a concern, but especially with the mention of the compromised immune systems of the population due to toxicity, all that is required is for either a natural mutation or human-engineered mutation to be let loose and the germ itself will do the work of killing millions. I suspect that the current variant will either mutate naturally with the increased cosmic radiation the earth is now experiencing due to the low solar output ( low geomagnetic planetary indices ) OR if the mutation is more benign then human engineering will introduce a more virulent variant. I understand the fears of the vaccine but I doubt it would be the method used to affect the population. It is much easier and simpler to just introduce a tweaked strain any of hundreds of ways into the population and it would appear as a natural mutation arising that the vaccine is not targeted for. Pharma will make billions all the while a mutation arises anyway. They will make their billions and kill as many as possible and incite fear and panic to keep the feeding going.

Also note the mention of "before climate change goes too far". The powers that be know that massive crop failure is on the horizon in the next couple of years, more than likely due to planetary cooling affecting the major agricultural growing regions of the world. The signs are all there, low solar output, cooling oceans, recent extended winter seasons, arctic oscillation shift and blocking, increased volcanic aerosolization. The Global Warming political agenda to implement massive energy reduction and skyrocketing energy cost - ( I am guessing also a part of the plan for drastic population reduction ).

It seems the diet (including proper supplementation) and detoxing is the best plan of action regardless of what comes our way with germ disbursement.

Avala said:
My question for the Cs is:

Is the swine flu vaccine danger? Can it changes our DNA or poisons us? Is it consciously made to make physiology damage? Or is it "Big Pharma" mob just making money and don't care on collateral damage?

Is it designed to make some changes to the human body, or is it just addendum to the "swine flu plan" and serves more in a way for inducing fear in people (some fear that they will not have the vaccine, and some are in fear of the vaccine) and changing mental states by that fear.

Can our "state of the mind" help here, or we are in actual physical/physiology danger?

I think there are several parts to this answer, some of which we can discover on our own.

Firstly there is much evidence to show problems with vaccines, that they are used as a physical attack on our body, under the false pretense of providing us some 'security'. (now, where have we heard that before?!)

It is worth reading this article in full, and soaking up the implications:
Inoculations - The True Weapons of Mass Destruction

The state of our physical body has an effect on the state of our minds also. It is also, as you say, used as yet another tool to induce 'fear', which leads to the shutdown of our cognitive processes.

There are various implications of buying into the vaccines hysteria - it looks more and more likely that it will be used as an excuse for societal shutdown, Gestapo tactics to limit travel, etc.

So there are many different angles in which it is used as a weapon to attack us. Therefore there have to be several different solutions to protect against it. These include arming ourselves with as much knowledge as possible about the workings of pathocracy; and detoxing our bodies and minds to the fullest extent possible - hence all the information on this forum about diet and supplementations, psychological material, breathing exercises, gaining objectivity about our world, the works. There is no one single thing - it has to be an 'all round' solution, of which our 'state of mind', as you put it, is one part of it.

Thanks Xman and Nomad for the helpful thoughts and link. That article too was one of the reasons why I asked that, the other is that I noticed that there is among people more fear from the vaccine then from the flu itself.

The state of our physical body has an effect on the state of our minds also. It is also, as you say, used as yet another tool to induce 'fear', which leads to the shutdown of our cognitive processes.

There are various implications of buying into the vaccines hysteria - it looks more and more likely that it will be used as an excuse for societal shutdown, Gestapo tactics to limit travel, etc.

I also thought something like that, that the flu threat will be used for such things. Maybe it is really "all of that and many more".

Nomad said:
I think there are several parts to this answer, some of which we can discover on our own.

Firstly there is much evidence to show problems with vaccines, that they are used as a physical attack on our body, under the false pretense of providing us some 'security'. (now, where have we heard that before?!)

It is worth reading this article in full, and soaking up the implications:
Inoculations - The True Weapons of Mass Destruction

So there are many different angles in which it is used as a weapon to attack us. Therefore there have to be several different solutions to protect against it. These include arming ourselves with as much knowledge as possible about the workings of pathocracy; and detoxing our bodies and minds to the fullest extent possible - hence all the information on this forum about diet and supplementations, psychological material, breathing exercises, gaining objectivity about our world, the works. There is no one single thing - it has to be an 'all round' solution, of which our 'state of mind', as you put it, is one part of it.

I agree. Many of the "outrages" (swine vac being one) perpetrated by the PTB seem to have multiple purposes, all directed at furthering power, manipulation and control through fear, suffering, misdirection, and lies. This would be consistent with 4D STS attraction to expending the least amount of energy for maximum effect. At lower levels of the "pyramid" the extreme self-interest of psychopaths/ponerized individuals might be orchestrated to carry out the various arms (means) of the objective without any conscious knowledge of involvement in the "bigger" picture. [At the lowest levels of the pyramid, this is how we all end up supporting the structure in various ways, beliefs, reactions, interactions, etc] So, it seems to me, that any useful questions might probe the interactions of these arms and their orchestration - in other words, better identify the important pieces so we can fit them together.

I am not sure what to think any more or if there is anything that I can actually rationally think about these days that would makes sense. This swine flu pandemic that the world health organization and everyone else is talking about is truly starting to tick me off. And the reason is not because the almighty gods, those that are orchestrating this whole game, are telling us that they have all the answers to our questions before we ask them, or they know what is awaiting us in the near future or what the outcome would be if we did not do as told in the name of humanity, including being injected with a substance not knowing of its contents. Those are just words that have no significant meaning in my mind. I understand that there are all kinds of people who like to trust the very few in power that know the least, and that is fine with me. But I choose to be no part in that, and that is my choice, or maybe it just seems that it is my choice but in reality I might not have any choices to pick from. Though, the thing that really ticks me off themost, is that we, I am talking about the thinking human population, whatever is left of it, would allow a mandatory vaccination of the whole populace.

What has happened to us all, that we would be willing to jump, and would ask how high, instead of saying out loud and clear that there is no way, under any circumstances, we would be willing to be subjected to a forced vaccination of any kind. We should not even be talking about what supplements to take before or after being vaccinated against the swine flu. Don't we have more power in our actions against those who are trying to control our lives? It seems to me that the destiny has been already set for us, that something will happen that will create a mass histeria and as a result most people will be more than happy to be vaccinated with whatever will be waiting for them in the vials, while those who will refuse, will be subjected to some kind of force to follow the sheep. My question is, if those people, including myself, who refuse to be vaccinated, what kind of force will be applied to these individuals? Will they be arrested? Will they be subjected to some kind of trauma so that they will have no other choice but to go along with the plan? Or will they be permanently removed from this planet, as for example, being killed. Do the C's know what is ahead of us so that I can educate and prepare myself for whatever is ahead of us, because as I see it this situation is getting a little out of control, and the biggest problem with this is that majority of the populace will play the game very well, while the few will be forced to participate in the same game the same way as planned for everyone else.

I may sound a little hysterical, but I am serious here. I will not allow anyone to inject me with anything that I will not willingly agree to. Not being free to choose makes me a little on the edge. Do we have the right any more to say NO?

Back
Top Bottom