Swine Flu Questions

RyanX

The Living Force
Laura said:
There's no reason not to post questions. I can't improve on Vulcan59's parameters.

Wow, thank you! Well, in that case, there is a question or maybe a series of questions I've had on my mind and I don't believe they've been specifically addressed in the other sessions.

What was the cause of the "Swine flu" deaths in Mexico this past spring?

Was it a:
1.) intentional bioweapon (possibly "genetic specific" whether natural or artificial)
2.) biological of natural origin (mutated virus, virus from space a la Hoyle, etc)
3.) media misrepresentation of deaths (i.e. deaths were due to other causes covered up by the media under the guise of "Swine flu")
4.) intentional poisoning (poisoned food/water)
5.) natural poisoning (a la Bailey: comet gas, trapped earth gas, etc)
6.) electromagnetically induced (HAARP, cell towers, etc)
7.) unknown method
- some combination of these

If 1 or 4, what was the method of dispersion?
1.) air/sprayed
2.) food
3.) water
4.) vaccines
5.) pharmaceuticals
6.) unknown method
- some combination of the above

After reading through the Swine Flu discussion again, I would assign higher than average probability to
1, 3 and 4. I don't know of any reports of strange activity in the skies or tectonic activity prior to this outbreak, although maybe others have more data?

The reason I suspect poisoning may have been a factor is due to this article: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/184833-Arsenic-in-Contaminated-Water-Increases-Susceptibility-to-H1N1-Influenza

How convenient. Silently distribute a latent virus worldwide and then at the right moment slip arsenic into the water supply of a major city and watch the people drop like flies. There could be other chemicals or chemical combinations besides just arsenic that have a similar effect in conjunction with biologicals. Is this what actually occurred in the case of the Swine Flu outbreak in Mexico? I think it's possible.

As far as intentional poisoning goes, I realize TPTB have been slowing poisoning us for many decades (probably centuries) and these usually take out a good number of the old, young and weak on a regular basis. But pandemics are generally characterized by deaths of younger to middle-age individuals in a rapid manner. It seems that something beyond the usual slow poisons and seasonal bugs would contribute to something of this nature.

In regards to food/water poisoning hypothesis, I'm reminded of this session:

[quote author=Session990724]A: The potential for food poisoning requires greatly increased awareness on your part. Remember, this is a perfect modus of attack. Wash hands often, be very
careful with what you ingest.
Q: (L) I double washed the greens in the salad, the meat was fresh from the deli...
A: Deli meats? In this er
A: verboten!!!
Q: (L) I guess I have to cook everything myself. No more prepared foods.
A: There is currently a huge problem there. But why? Ignorance feeds opportunity for experimentation. If ever needed, many could be eliminated this way.
After all, how ignorant the populace!
Q: (L) I thought it was the turkey. It wasn't the greens or the dressing. But, I had them slice it from a fresh roast. (F) There is a LOT of this sort of thing
happening. It's in the news all the time. It is getting worse and worse and more and more frequent. (A) How can we be sure that our water is okay?
A: R.O.
Q: (L) Yes, we have an R.O. water filter. (F) Yes, when you have the combination of a water softener and a reverse osmosis purifier, there is very little chance
that you will have any contaminants in your water, even if it is deliberately put into the water. There was an article today about a local well that had high levels of
radiation. I don't think the R.O. will filter that, however. (L) Essentially, we are living in dangerous times. (F) Yes, what an easy way to eliminate people by
putting things in the food or water. [/quote]

Is this a possibility for how these people in Mexico were stricken, by intentionally poisoned food or water? Maybe this is just a subconscious bias for me. I've been told countless times never to drink the water in Mexico :P

It's difficult enough to navigate around the web of lies surrounding the basics of disease that the medical cartel weaves let alone determine the causative agents and their relative degree from any pandemic throughout history. There is probably no "one size fits all" answer for pandemics, OSIT.

The C's mentioned back in May that we may be due for another round of Swine Flu this fall, so I thought it might be helpful for humanity at large to consider just how this could come about again. This session seems to imply that the original Swine Flu was of man-made origin and so would be a probable pandemic later this year. They've also mentioned "germ dispersement" in other previous sessions as well. Now germ dispersement can take many forms, not the least of which would be intentionally poisoning the food or water supply with chemicals, biologicals or both. I think knowing the mechanism(s) is/are important in any case to potentially protect oneself. Who knows, maybe next time around the pandemic will be vaccine induced or some other heinous method?

The C's have mentioned in the past as a solution to "Stay Healthy" and more recently implied that detox in generally will protect oneself from these pandemics. I think this is sound advise and I intend to follow it as best I can. It's actually what I've been doing now for the last couple years.

Maybe the point is to just stay as alert as possible, stay healthy and "wait and see"?

Ryan

RyanX said:
It's difficult enough to navigate around the web of lies surrounding the basics of disease that the medical cartel weaves let alone determine the causative agents and their relative degree from any pandemic throughout history. There is probably no "one size fits all" answer for pandemics, OSIT.

The C's mentioned back in May that we may be due for another round of Swine Flu this fall, so I thought it might be helpful for humanity at large to consider just how this could come about again. This session seems to imply that the original Swine Flu was of man-made origin and so would be a probable pandemic later this year. They've also mentioned "germ dispersement" in other previous sessions as well. Now germ dispersement can take many forms, not the least of which would be intentionally poisoning the food or water supply with chemicals, biologicals or both. I think knowing the mechanism(s) is/are important in any case to potentially protect oneself. Who knows, maybe next time around the pandemic will be vaccine induced or some other heinous method?

The C's have mentioned in the past as a solution to "Stay Healthy" and more recently implied that detox in generally will protect oneself from these pandemics. I think this is sound advise and I intend to follow it as best I can. It's actually what I've been doing now for the last couple years.

Maybe the point is to just stay as alert as possible, stay healthy and "wait and see"?

Ryan

It may be that a vaccine-related question(s) is good considering the current events and media hype behind this. Many good researchers have come to the conclusion that vaccines, in general, are responsible for many chronic disorders from autism to MS to so many other "named" diseases - and the C's have said the same in the form of greater susceptibility to 4D STS manipulation. What better way to "prepare" several generations in such a way that their chances for taking up awakened Work are drastically reduced - particularly when you add to this: poor diet, toxins/pesticides, nutrient-deficient produce, etc (forum members can add mightily to the list).

There are a number of researchers that feel that the current H1N1 vaccine push is aimed at population reduction through pandemic. They point to evidence that supports the contention that it is the vaccinated that drop first from a related pandemic. This could be a good plan from the standpoint of the PTB, but there may be more to it. The group of "vaccination-refusniks" is likely to include researchers, intelligent informed folk, Patriots (in the constitutional sense), anti-psychopaths, SOTT readers, and the list goes on - all of which are significant potential threats to the PTB. Refusnik identification and "management" may be an important goal. Since the late 90's the government has let some very large database contracts associated with the "Census" and other domestic info/intel gathering/storage. If the "vaccination-refusnik" population can be individually identified and compiled in database form, then it is a matter of choosing the right circumstance to round them all up, and many problems in population control might evaporate. Most of the refusniks will stand up and "raise their hand" when offered a vaccination.

The above is conjecture but if you put yourself in the shoes of the PTD, it looks pretty attractive. So there may be a good question or two in there.

I'll underline Ryan/C's note on staying healthy! You won't be wasting you time searching out toxin-free, nutrient-dense foods (IMO).

I also want to reference this post because I think this already answers a lot of the questions I originally had when formulating this original post. The whole picture may not be totally above water at this point, but I think this is a good start:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12986.0

I think the arsenic connection if quite fascinating and I wouldn't doubt if this plays some role in whatever possible future pandemic unfolds.

FWIW,

Ryan

RyanX said:
I also want to reference this post because I think this already answers a lot of the questions I originally had when formulating this original post. The whole picture may not be totally above water at this point, but I think this is a good start:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12986.0

I think the arsenic connection if quite fascinating and I wouldn't doubt if this plays some role in whatever possible future pandemic unfolds.

FWIW,

Ryan

On the "health" note, do your best to avoid all poultry raised in confinement housing. Besides the feed issues, these birds are estimated to contain 10% "fecal soup" by weight which is reabsorbed in the vat storage tanks they rest in prior to packaging. If you're careful (and you can spend a bit more money) you can avoid all produce raised in confinement housing. Pastured poultry is best by far. Next is "free range" (which is really a dirt pen). The worst is confinement.

Edit: See Joel Salatin's books for a deeper understanding of how pastured animals make for happy critters and a diverse/vibrant farm for all growing concerns.

On the "health" note, do your best to avoid all poultry raised in confinement housing. Besides the feed issues, these birds are estimated to contain 10% "fecal soup" by weight which is reabsorbed in the vat storage tanks they rest in prior to packaging. If you're careful (and you can spend a bit more money) you can avoid all produce raised in confinement housing. Pastured poultry is best by far. Next is "free range" (which is really a dirt pen). The worst is confinement.

Edit: See Joel Salatin's books for a deeper understanding of how pastured animals make for happy critters and a diverse/vibrant farm for all growing concerns.

Good points regarding healthy food and drinking water. Do you know anything about the type of water filter mentioned?

I haven't read Joel Salatin's Books but on your advice have had a look on Amazon. They look good. Which would you recomend first?

I have just finished reading a Fantastic book which seems similar but more UK based if anyone is interested. It is called "We Want Real Food" by Graham Harvey. Really keen advocate of getting back to traditional mixed farming methods and discussing the decreasing level of Vitamins and nutrients found in modern foodstuffs leaving us wide open to bad health.

Thanks .

Session 010924:
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of
violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into
buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any
other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any
of those?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of
those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.

I'm not so worried about the swine flu [edit: we have so many good ways to detox, supplement, and fight it] as I am about the vaccine. If we are forced to submit to the swine flu vaccine, what is the best course to reverse the vaccine induced damage?

Homeopathy and Fulvic Acid have been used successfully to reverse conventional vaccine damage, but are they effective against this two-part swine flu vaccine? Since it seems this vaccine will be binary BW [Bio-Weapons] agents that only become effective when two components are combined (a particularly insidious example would be a mild pathogen that when combined with its antidote becomes virulent); "designer BW agents created to be antibiotic resistant or to evade an immune response; weaponized gene therapy vectors that effect permanent change in the victim's genetic makeup; or a "stealth" virus, which could lie dormant inside the victim for an extended period before being triggered, will these methods still be effective? If not, is there anything else that will reverse the effects?

Many thanks!

I was reading about Fulvic Acid (try earthclinic.com) and noticed that the best sources for it seem to be on top of prehistoric coal deposits...just a coincidence ,when the next big tax revenue will be the"cap on coal" for coal plants emissions

I guess this is what I was driving at with this: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12766.msg94420#msg94420

Black Swan said:
If we are forced to submit to the swine flu vaccine, what is the best course to reverse the vaccine induced damage?

I remember reading an article where they explained how vit C helps. Here, I found it:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7765.msg85095#msg85095

In his book Every Second Child (1981), Archie Kalokerinos, an Australian physician, tells us that the death rate among the aborigine children he was assigned to help was 50%. His investigation showed these deaths to be associated with vaccinations, and he found the children's diets to be severely deficient in vitamin C. By merely administering vitamin C (100 mg per month of age), he dropped the death rate to nearly zero. Pediatricians wantonly ignore this information and inject without bothering to examine predisposing clinical pictures that potentially maximize the chance of a reaction to vaccines.

Using higher doses (maximum tolerated or advised) of vitamins and antioxidants (alpha lipoic acid and N-acetylcysteine), before and after the vaccine will most probably provide a protective effect. So they help for both the flu and the vaccine. That is what I would do if somebody "points a gun" into my head, forcing me to take the vaccination.

slowone said:
Good points regarding healthy food and drinking water. Do you know anything about the type of water filter mentioned?

I haven't read Joel Salatin's Books but on your advice have had a look on Amazon. They look good. Which would you recomend first?

I have just finished reading a Fantastic book which seems similar but more UK based if anyone is interested. It is called "We Want Real Food" by Graham Harvey. Really keen advocate of getting back to traditional mixed farming methods and discussing the decreasing level of Vitamins and nutrients found in modern foodstuffs leaving us wide open to bad health.

Thanks .

Salatin's book "You Can Farm" is great for an overview and the philosophy. His other books go into more detail on each operation: pastured poultry, salad bar beef, etc (salad bar refers to the diverse quality of the pasture grasses that result from proper rotation of the animals using it). Everything is centered around the grass pasture. Microbes to worms to grasses to amimals and back - one grand cycle where everything plays its role. Big agra makes a mess of this cycle in every way they participate. Big Agra methods have resulted in the poor food quality we have today. Salatin insists that even the smallest backyard plot can be made to produce wonders. The Russians know this very well. Most of them practice it - en masse.

Black Swan said:
I'm not so worried about the swine flu [edit: we have so many good ways to detox, supplement, and fight it] as I am about the vaccine. If we are forced to submit to the swine flu vaccine, what is the best course to reverse the vaccine induced damage?

From what I'm beginning to understand, if you get the vaccine, you may be very susceptible to the virus or its variants. To get the vaccine is to allow a cocktail of known poisons to be injected directly into your body. The effects can be cumulative like the straw and the camel's back.

Black Swan said:
Homeopathy and Fulvic Acid have been used successfully to reverse conventional vaccine damage, but are they effective against this two-part swine flu vaccine? Since it seems this vaccine will be binary BW [Bio-Weapons] agents that only become effective when two components are combined (a particularly insidious example would be a mild pathogen that when combined with its antidote becomes virulent); "designer BW agents created to be antibiotic resistant or to evade an immune response; weaponized gene therapy vectors that effect permanent change in the victim's genetic makeup; or a "stealth" virus, which could lie dormant inside the victim for an extended period before being triggered, will these methods still be effective? If not, is there anything else that will reverse the effects?

Many thanks!

Homeopathy has a good record. But in some cases the damage is permanent and can only be mopped up so much. The Weston Price folks have had good success with taking great care with good nutrient-dense foods - they also work gut health very hard in such cases. Your best weapon against all such attacks is the food you eat.

psyche said:
Using higher doses (maximum tolerated or advised) of vitamins and antioxidants (alpha lipoic acid and N-acetylcysteine), before and after the vaccine will most probably provide a protective effect. So they help for both the flu and the vaccine. That is what I would do if somebody "points a gun" into my head, forcing me to take the vaccination.

If I knew that it was coming (a forced vaccination), I would first, get as healthy as possible (peak). Prior to the vac, tank up seriously on Vit C (all four mineral ascorbates (sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium). I would keep tanking on the ascorbates long after the vac and maybe throw in some FIR sauna sessions. I would also carefully select foods for wide spectrum support to body systems.

I am not sure if vitamin C would be of any help if nanotechnology is used to introduce the vaccines. As can be seen by the numerous papers written on the subject here, seems like it's been discussed for quite sometime.

What happens to the delivery vehicle? Assuming it stays in the host body, is it programmed to do other things besides just delivering the vaccine? Would vitamin C or other naturally occurring substances be of any help against them?

Added later: And below I found how "they" proposed to vaccinate everyone (my bold) - Source. Sounds really scary and do they have to ask you before "they" pulse you? And I presume that you wouldn't even know that you were vaccinated!!

It may sound like something that comes right out of a Star Trek episode, but nanotech researchers are in the process of developing a method for delivering vaccinations that is pain-free and needle-less. The later statement issues up images of a doctor on the Enterprise delivering healing treatments without ever piercing a person’s skin, but that image may very well soon be a reality thanks to the latest projects being performed by nanotech researchers.

The creation of a novel pulse patch delivery system holds the potential of speeding up the process of vaccination delivery as well as reducing the costs of getting vaccinations. Completely absent of hypodermic needles, getting vaccinated will soon potentially be a pain free endeavor. Nanotech researchers hailing from Boston University are working on creating a nano pulse, electrostatic method for vaccination delivery which gets the vaccinations to pass through the surface of one’s skin without the need to pierce it. The research is in its pilot stage and is presently funded by the Center for Integration of Medicine & Innovative Technology belonging to Boston University. The hope is to make the device a commercialized product, one that can be used globally and on a wide scale.

The nano pulse electrostatic method not only shows promise for the improved delivery of inoculations, but also in supplying necessary antidotes to various conditions. Lead nanotech researchers involved in the project include the a professor of electrical and computer engineering at the College of Engineering, Mark Horenstein, as well as David Sheer, a professor of environmental health from the School of Public Health. The nanotechnology based project will involve the use of special nanoparticles which are biodegradable and tiny enough to pass through the pores in one’s skin. An electrostatic voltage pulse will push the nanoparticles through the skin into dendritic cells for further transport directly into the lymph nodes so that the particles can stimulate the appropriate immunological response.

The project will first be tested on mice to see if the nanoparticles will reach the appropriate skin layer so that it can enter the body and begin to affect the mice internally. The testing phase will last about six month’s time. The nanotech researchers do face particular challenges ahead however, particularly in how they will adapt the electrostatic voltage so that it is forceful enough to push the nanoparticles through the skin without causing harm to the individual receiving the inoculation.

Vulcan59 said:
I am not sure if vitamin C would be of any help if nanotechnology is used to introduce the vaccines.

I dunno... But there is some fascinating research coming from alpha lipoic acid and N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and their work at a DNA level, repairing and protecting it. I read a paper about NAC and gliomas (super evil brain tumors). NAC was very helpful in shrinking the tumor in animal models and although it was thought that NAC did its magic as a source of glutathione, the researchers were surprised to find that even though they blocked the glutathione activity with drugs, NAC was still able to do its magic. So it seems that there might be protective mechanisms not well understood.

Back
Top Bottom