Suspicious testimony from a ... man in black?

msante

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Sorry, although I know that the testimony of this alleged member of "men in black" is highly suspicious, I couldn't help but notice some small details that I found at least interesting. So I'll leave the video (and a transcription) here and give you a short summary of the highlights:

Summary:
  • This alleged agent claims to have been a "man in black" who operated between 1970 and 1997.
  • Most of the operations he was involved was about recovered extraterrestrial technology.
  • He was recruited by a William T. Latham (I couldn't find anything about him) in 1970. He was seen as a good candidate for the "job" because he had no family or social ties. They erased his past and gave him a new identity.
  • He was subjected to treatment with drugs, hypnosis, etc. in order to "program" him to kill and forget.
Up to this point the video looked like one of many testimonials from alleged remorseful super-agents. But then it started to get a little more bizarre:
  • According to him, later he discovered that not all of the men in black were human, at least a third were alien hybrids. They were distinguished by their eyes which looked "empty". Well, I remember the Cs talking about MIBs as projections of lizards but I don't remember the Cs referring to MIBs being alien-human hybrids, although they have several times talked about hybrids created with 3rd/4th beings if I'm not mistaken. Exs:
Session Oct 14 2002
Q: (J) They once said something about bi-density beings. They were like hybrids between 4th density beings and a 3rd density being. Or could such an individual be a genetically enhanced human?
A: Humans were once "bi-density." And some may be again in the natural way. Those of 4D STS "manufacture" are similar. Just think of them as a type of OP with souped up engines.
Q: (L) Well, on the subject of abduction: we watched a film on television, Monday the 28th, that was a purported video of an alien autopsy, or, more correctly, an autopsy on an alien body. Was this, in fact, an alien?
A: How do you define "alien?"
Q: (L) Was it a being other than a naturally born human on this planet as we know human beings?
A: That is correct.
Q: (L) It was other than a naturally born human?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) Okay. What kind of a being was this?
A: Hybrid.
Q: (L) What was it a hybrid of - combining what elements?
A: Cybergenetic creatures you refer to as "Grays," and earth human such as yourself, third density. So, in essence, it was a hybridization of a 3rd density and 4th density being.
  • In 1971 he was for the first time at the scene of a downed spacecraft that had 3 aliens inside and a human woman theoretically abducted. On that occasion he had to kill a witness who saw the event.
  • He says that from then on, he and other agents killed several male and female witnesses. Usually the next day they had no memory of what they had done.
  • He says that he himself killed Paul William Cooper (in a quick search I found nothing about him), Milton Vigay (nothing), Claude Monroe (nothing), Anthony Vargas (nothing), and documentary filmmaker Samantha Willis (nothing). He strangled Samantha.
  • According to him, in 1954 Dwight Eisenhower signed a kind of treaty with the gray aliens that established that in exchange for technology the government would cover up the abductions. Both the treaty and the abductions continue today.
  • Every year at least 8 million children disappear. One third of them are abducted by human agents.They are taken to one of the 1477 subway military facilities to be subjected to experiments and mutilations performed by gray aliens without anesthesia and while the children are aware. Here I remembered this from one of the first sessions:
A: Bits childrens organs removed while wide awake - kidneys crushed - then next feet - next jaw examined on table - tongues cut off - bones stress tested - pressure placed on heart muscle until burst.
  • He names a Colonel Charles T. Lenninger (nothing about him) who was one of his contacts as well as a "hybrid".
  • He later states that at the 1994 Cairo summit in 1994, 160 countries agreed that the world was overpopulated and running out of resources. At that time it was agreed to reduce the world's population to 800 million by 2030. He then details everything that has been done since then to start this process: poisoning water with fluoride, designing viruses and diseases, and dispersing substances in the air. The HIV virus was distributed in vaccines in 1980 and this was a kind of trial. Several more viruses were designed thereafter. It says that a strain is planned to be distributed for 2017/2018.
  • He then says that the 1997 Phoenix event (The Phoenix Lights) which was witnessed by 10,000 witnesses was a test of the use of holographic technology.
  • Finally he talks about a plan for the year 2024 of holographic simulation of an alien invasion. Taking advantage of the chaos, real government ships will slaughter their own people. The chaos will lead to the formation of a world government.
I know, there are too many questions and holes in his testimony:
  • There is no way to corroborate absolutely nothing he says.
  • How is it that having been linked to such a secret organization he can now tell this story without major consequences?
  • He never explains how he "deprogrammed" himself and/or got out of it all.
  • In his statements there are several connections to material that has been released by some disinformation agents before.
Beyond the unreliability of the material, I thought it might be interesting to share it.

Last edited:
I get no sense of truth in anything he says. That feeling of downward energy. Lies, there's a pressure down from the head, at least that's my feeling. Interesting though to find something that seems so totally off.... It isn't often some article is zero truth. If it isn't just the head cold I have at the moment that gives that sinking feeling, lol!

It is certainly interesting to think about. From one perspective, everything he said could be true, but why would the PTB care when people's scepticism is so conditioned that no one would believe the info anyway? Those with a modicum of curiosity who may investigate the claims would come across the same nothing the OP found, being well adept at scrubbing information and people from apparent existence, especially from the cursory internet search.

A sad thing is, there is often a grain of truth even if the testimony is complete BS, something for conspiracy nuts to chew on. But the missing children is certainly true, and the average person would gloss over this sad truth simply due to the rest of the unbelievable context.

• He says that he himself killed Paul William Cooper (in a quick search I found nothing about him), Milton Vigay (nothing), Claude Monroe (nothing), Anthony Vargas (nothing), and documentary filmmaker Samantha Willis (nothing). He strangled Samantha.
  • According to him, in 1954 Dwight Eisenhower signed a kind of treaty with the gray aliens that established that in exchange for technology the government would cover up the abductions. Both the treaty and the abductions continue today.

I have not yet studied the link you've shared.

I think one of the people you were looking for must have been William "Bill" Cooper, author of the book 'Behold A Pale Horse'. Cooper was a conspiracy researcher or conspiracy theorist, take your pick.

In alternative research circles the story of Pres. Eisenhower meeting Nordic aliens at Muroc Field (later known as Edwards AFB) on Feb. 20, 1954 is widely spread.

As the story goes the Nordics were not inclined to support Eisenhower and the US unless the latter were willing to give up nuclear armaments. I'm not sure whether there was a treaty at all.

There seems to have been a second meeting with the Greys at Holloman AFB (NM) also in 1954.

William Cooper explained the terms of the 1954 treaty reached with the Grey extraterrestrials as follows:

The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development.​
They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation.
They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve (MJ-12) with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis.​

Eisenhower's Alien Treaty

Finally he talks about a plan for the year 2024 of holographic simulation of an alien invasion. Taking advantage of the chaos, real government ships will slaughter their own people. The chaos will lead to the formation of a world government.
It looks to me this interview is a combination of truth and lies. We don't even know the video is from 1990's. population control, means to do it ( fluoride, virus etc.), abductions are seems to be correct. Their suggested aim as "Humans are out of control as food is not sufficient" looks to me as BS. Chemtrails as a means to control population is doubtful ( C's mention it as a reality control). C's also mentioned if aliens becomes visible, the "visual effects will not be sufficient". So, mentioning UFO invasion as a human technology may be one of the goals of this disinformation video along with many others (depending on the understanding of the reader). All this coming from purported reformed insider (aka expert). Disinformation as usual.
1994-11-19
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?

A: Close. They are aware but in denial.

Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?

A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.

Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?

A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.
I also couldn't find any links to the people it mentioned. Well, they may say big-tech censored it. Sure they do it that doesn't preclude the fact that original source could be incorrect. This is a big battle for human mind played through forces who has no time. Covid hysteria looks to me as a one possible result of "real" invasion ( if "free will" is the ultimate decider)that is happened over many decade in front of our own eyes.

@msante .

I think there may be a few grains of truth in there and I think I see why you noticed the video.

As @seek10 noted:

Session 19 Noveber 1994:
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

This is a big battle for human mind played through forces who has no time. Covid hysteria looks to me as a one possible result of "real" invasion ( if "free will" is the ultimate decider)that is happened over many decade in front of our own eyes.

I think it is possible that the Covid invasion is working so well they may not need anything else.

I think it is also possible that there is something they know about that may be more "out there" than a disease or virus.

Session 21 November 2015:
Q: (Perceval) Those strange circular objects that fell in Spain, they said they were gas tanks from a satellite. Is that what they were?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Question is: How come they're falling?

(Perceval) Why did two of them fall in the same place in Spain?

A: Put there as message.

Q: (L) Are you saying that aliens in spaceships put them there?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) And what about the satellites that they were attached to?

A: Gone. Poof. Part of the message.

Q: (L) Huh?

(Perceval) A message to who?

A: Who do you think? The people that put them in space!

Q: (Perceval) I think they're saying they were put there as part of the message. Directly placed. But the satellites were shot down, and that was part of the message. They were from American satellites?

Q: (Scottie) Of course, we don't know what kind of satellites they were. There are many kinds of satellites. Hmm...

A: The kind that were intended as "defense" against what is "out there".

Q: (Scottie) So they really ARE clueless then!

(L) Okay. Well then...

(Perceval) One more question. China mirage, remember that one a few weeks ago?

(Galatea) Oh yeah! The city in the sky!

(Perceval) Was it real?

A: A real mirage.

Q: (Perceval) That's kind of a bodacious mirage...

A: Yes expect more!

Q: (Perceval) Something to do with bleedthrough?

A: No. Atmospheric effects.

Q: (Pierre) Expect more because it's due to refraction, and refraction is proportional to the temperature gradient in the atmosphere. Since there's more cooling down of the higher atmosphere, you'll have more mirages.

(Perceval) And bigger.

Q: (Galatea) That's pretty cool. Why can't we see a city in the sky?

A: Wait!

Q: (Galatea) YAY! We're gonna see one here!

(L) Alright. We're getting silly, so we'll say goodnight.

(Galatea) Getting silly is fun!

A: Relax now and enjoy the show. Goodbye.

(Galatea) Bubye! Thank you.

END OF SESSION

It could be more natural cosmic changes or a combination of 4D STS technology I suppose. After all, there is an approaching "realm border crossing" on the way.

Some political leaders made some interesting remarks I think.

Reagan’s 1987 UN speech on ‘alien threat’ resonates now

“Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond,” Reagan proposed.

Also, before Reagan, there was president Eisenhower who supposedly met with some "aliens".

President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Farewell Address (1961)

A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be might, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. . . . American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. . . . This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. . . .Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. . . . In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

Well, it looks "bleak" sometimes but I like something the Cs said in the session where @Laura mentioned Eisenhower:

Session 18, January 2003:
But, instead of concentrating on the problem - of which Bush is only the representative, the real issue being the Consortium - people are not seeing that the whole situation is being manipulated for the benefit of the Industrial-Military Complex just as Eisenhower foresaw. Bush is only the puppet for this Consortium. If that could be seen as the real danger that it is, if they could impeach Bush - who is their creature - and get somebody into the presidency who was uncorruptible, who could kick butt and take names like Kennedy tried to do.

Then at the end of the same session, there is a little encouragement for us:

Session 18, January 2003:
A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?

A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

Q: So, we just keep doing what we are doing. And just like Bridges, they will make a mistake and reveal themselves for what they are. Is there anything else we need to know that we haven't asked?

A: Just keep on the path. You are doing well! Goodbye.

End of Session

Last edited:
msante, the link you put above is part of this yt:

which lasts about 1.15h. Only at the end of the reportage do they reveal it´s a representation of what Robert M.Colson's had to endure as soon as he decided he would release the top secret documents his deceased friend, Joseph Spencer, had handed him over once being told he had cancer.

At first sight, all the scenario seems quite real to me, there are indeed a lot of details that would match what we already know from Laura´s own experiences through The Wave and the C's sessions.

The reportage brought me a real sense of how it feels being persecuted and in clear disadvantage with respect to an advanced technoloy used by intractable ennemies. Surely it isn´t easy to know whether the story is 100% factual, but I find the way the subject matter has been presented most interesting.

Sorry, although I know that the testimony of this alleged member of "men in black" is highly suspicious, I couldn't help but notice some small details that I found at least interesting. So I'll leave the video (and a transcription) here and give you a short summary of the highlights:

@msante,

I did not read the transcript but that video was really creepy.

@hesperides ,

Thanks for finding the full video. I could not stop watching and even though it was a low-budget almost home video style the end was really kind of realistic. Even if it was fabricated I think there probably are many such scenarios like that that have occurred and probably still do.

The reportage brought me a real sense of how it feels being persecuted and in clear disadvantage with respect to an advanced technoloy used by intractable ennemies. Surely it isn´t easy to know whether the story is 100% factual, but I find the way the subject matter has been presented most interesting.

I could not agree more @hesperides it was unsettling, to say the least. :-/

Wellll, that was semi-bearable, with people providing average community theater all over the place.

I'm glad it was admitted at the end of the video that the whole thing was a scripted enactment. It would be like having to deal with an obviously lying child otherwise.

The script was standard issue materialist stuff. Out here in the real world, MIBs are often reported in ways which suggest higher-density beings which have trouble coping with 3rd density, all accompanied by high strangeness far beyond mysterious knocks on doors, thank-you.

The never seen subject, "Joe" claims to have been memory wiped after committing each murder, and yet was able to provide a tidy list of people he'd killed. That's kind of silly.

The author's understanding of so-called 'chemtrails' is standard fare and, based on what we've learned here, incorrect.

When that lady shot our protagonist at the end... Christ. That took what was an okay indie project down to the high school drama level.

I can't fault the creator for spending the energy to make an ambitious and probably fun project, but this wasn't anything beyond that.

He wasnt a "man in black", he had been involved in so-called black projects. Besides this i think he is legit. Maybe he makes ip some things but IMO he is spot on with a lot what he said. I did see the interview a couple of years back.

Similiar to "this project camelot" video from around 7-10 years back where they talk about a non-disclosed, high "Illuminati" informant reporting from a secret meeting in London where they talked about a plan to release a virus in China.

Ooops, that not the video i saw. I saw a video from (supposedly) end of the 90's with a rather voluminous guy sitting in his family room in the US. Key content extremely similar to the linked video.

This alleged agent claims to have been a "man in black" who operated between 1970 and 1997.
Here's a real case study (from 1976), involving Dr. Herbert Hopkins a physician and UFO investigator (as well as a trained hypnotist), from Norway Maine.

Doctor Hopkins encounter with MIB agents began after investigating two men that had experienced an episode of lost time (with the encounter of a vanishing UFO).

After the taped interviews (via sleep regression as an early UFO investigator), "he felt he was about to make a breakthrough in understanding UFO abduction reports". That all would change after the visit by the MIB's.

Men in Black in Real Life: Darkest Strangers
July 23, 2021 Area Zone 51 & UFOs
On a pleasant night in September 1976, the Man in Black visited Dr. Herbert Hopkins, a respected physician and UFO investigator. Hopkins was investigating an unusual UFO case in neighboring Norway, Maine.

Two workers David Stephens and Glenn Gray encountered a strange flying ship. As they approached the ship, they were engulfed in a blinding white light and "vanished". When the men awoke they were a mile farther down the road than they could remember and hours went by with no memory.

Hopkins, a trained hypnotist, examined the men in a trance and was mesmerized by their accounts of "wasted" time. He felt he was about to make a breakthrough in understanding UFO abduction reports.

That night, Hopkins was alone in the house without his wife and children. His phone rang and a man claiming to be the vice president of the New Jersey UFO Research Organization asked if he could speak to Hopkins in person about the matter. Hopkins agreed and gave instructions on how to get to his house.

When Hopkins went to the back door to turn on an outside light, he saw a strange man walking up the sidewalk towards the house. It couldn't be the man who had lit it before and yet who else could it be? Hopkins did not see any cars parked nearby that might have belonged to the stranger.

When the man arrived at the Hopkins Gate, he was even more surprised. This stranger was really weird. He was dressed in an impeccably ironed dark black suit… in fact, it looked like it had never been worn. The man was also wearing a black Homburg hat. When he took off his hat, he revealed a chalky white face with no hair, including the eyebrows. The lips, however, were bright red as if the man had used lipstick on them.

The man then spoke to Dr Hopkins in a strangely inflected voice with perfect diction. For some strange reason, Hopkins and the stranger discussed the details of the UFO case in Norway as normal. It was only after the visit that Hopkins remembered many strange aspects of his unusual visitor.

At the end of the discussion, things took on a threatening tone. The stranger handed Hopkins a strange piece of metal that the doctor did not recognize and told him to hold it in his hand and look at it. Before Hopkins' eyes, the room seemed to spread out and then disappeared completely. "Neither you nor anyone else on this plane will see this part again," the stranger said. "We can do the same with your heart."

The visitor warned that Hopkins would halt his research into the incident in Norway and destroy his records. Hopkins then noticed that the man's speech started to slow down like a band at half speed. "The current is running out," explained the stranger. "I have to go now…" The man stumbled out of the house like he was drunk, toward a bright blue light. Hopkins speculated that it might be some kind of vehicle but didn't see a thing. The man has disappeared.

Hopkins was so nervous about the experience that his wife and children found him sitting with a gun in his hand when they got home. They looked for tire tracks or other evidence of the strange visitor but found nothing. The point, however, was understood. Hopkins interrupted his work with Stephens and Gray and burned the tapes he had made of his hypnosis sessions with them.

Back
Top Bottom