Survive - a music video/news collage

N

noise

New music/news video. Some strong language, depictions of violence. Tried to come up with something different. Didn't exactly try to put images to pictures so much as tell a story and share info, or info sources. Turned out fair. 7 min. 17 seconds.

I think it adds to the fact that the media is controlled, where useless info is shared, and useful info is on the back channels that no one watches. And then there is the music part - Dope - Survive. Apologies for the language.

Edit: During the McSame part of the news there are a few green flashes that I cannot account a reason for. They seem to be in the original download.

Steve M. said:
New music/news video. Some strong language, depictions of violence. Tried to come up with something different. Didn't exactly try to put images to pictures so much as tell a story and share info, or info sources. Turned out fair. 7 min. 17 seconds.

I think it adds to the fact that the media is controlled, where useless info is shared, and useful info is on the back channels that no one watches. And then there is the music part - Dope - Survive. Apologies for the language.

Great stuff Steve.

One thing I would say about the design is that sometimes the font is difficult to read. the purple gets lost over the image behind. Enjoyed it though. Keep it up! :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom