Surely this is not the world I grew up in

Ditto to the posts above, this is the world as we know it, for those with eyes to see and the intestinal fortitude to look at truth in the open and not hide from it. These days the cesspit we've grown in is now more obvious, so I feel this is a good thing. We can't bring things into the light until they are in the light, right?

The questions seem to be not so much how did this happen - which I can help shed some light on, but why rewrite what others have done such a good job laying out already? David Icke, for example.

Like all things in life, we bring things into the light and clean up our world by first cleaning up our own house and our selves, in whatever way that means to you. With a solid foundation, then we can work to do something. There are some positive signs, but you have to go find them yourself - the media won't help you there.

All this stuff being let out about the pedorings and pizzagate is all so horrible to witness. It's a fight within to keep one's humanity and saneness when exposed to this kind of stuff.

Be careful and practice awareness. When looking at these things there is a saying by Nietzsche: "if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you". If space/time can be bent with advanced technology, that means that distance is of no import and can be opened at any time within you by interdimensional STS entities. This could be what the Cs mean when someone can be a portal of attack (to others/individual). It gets complicated and I'm unsure how this fits in with the concept that "time" is an illusion.

Was Kansas always like this?

Ditto to the posts above, this is the world as we know it, for those with eyes to see and the intestinal fortitude to look at truth in the open and not hide from it. These days the cesspit we've grown in is now more obvious, so I feel this is a good thing. We can't bring things into the light until they are in the light, right?

The questions seem to be not so much how did this happen - which I can help shed some light on, but why rewrite what others have done such a good job laying out already? David Icke, for example.

Like all things in life, we bring things into the light and clean up our world by first cleaning up our own house and our selves, in whatever way that means to you. With a solid foundation, then we can work to do something. There are some positive signs, but you have to go find them yourself - the media won't help you there.

I agree with cleaning up our own house/selves. If that isn't cleaned, then any larger action to help may in fact be influenced and co-opted by STS forces, especially with the new EM control grid that's coming online (5G). It reminds me of those in history that signed up for a revolution believing in a good cause, but was actually a disservice to others and themselves in the end.

This is the world I grew up in. My father was in the military and a pedophile who was not above molesting his own children. His reputation in the small Midwest town we lived in was so well known that my nephew heard him described as such by his friends several times. He never told them he was related. When I was 4 years old, I escaped only because my mother wanted to leave him and asked my grandmother for the money for a plane ticket home. My grandmother refused to give it to her unless she brought my sister and I with her.

After divorcing him, my mother married a cop who turned out to be extremely abusive. He was often abusive to us in front of his friends from work, all of whom turned a blind eye. I ran away from home when I was 11 and was stopped by a cop while I was riding my bike on the motorway. As soon as he found out my name, he backed away, told me to be careful and drove off.

It was a constant source of amazement to me while I was growing up that people could find out about my situation and do nothing about it. My grandparents knew, the neighbors knew, yet everyone seemed to feel powerless to do anything. The only person who tried to do something was a teacher. He talked to my stepfather. When I went to school with a black eye the next day, he realized his talk had the opposite effect to the one he'd intended and never tried to do anything again.

It is still a mystery to me how adults are suddenly unable to do anything when the most powerless members of society really need their help. It is one of the strangest features of this phenomenon. But, as I've grown up, I've come to see that child abuse is so common it's ridiculous. I think that's why adults can't help abused children. They are suddenly confronted with their own buried fears and want no part of dredging them up. I think this must play into why we as a society collectively have done nothing but allow this phenomenon to get so out of hand.
I relate to both your messages very much, especially reading both in sequence @Cassandane @DianaRose94
Sentimentally, not much to add. Collectively pray, for that higher understanding, I quite like Laura's signature quote for moments of thoughts like these.

My own reflection, also def, it's always been just within arms reach, or for those sufferers' of inner turmoil caught within this sphere, the never ending samsara of very real torment and maybe forgiveness. But that is long and far for someone typing behind a screen here. Taking some thoughts through this thread, I just wanted to generalize my feel for the 'leap', which seems required to major evolutionary changes. And the part to play, which cannot be excluded, has got to be the knot of really the lesson we are all here to learn, imo. No evolution or transcending to speak of, if we cannot even bring to light the defense and battles fought over our inalienable rights to defend the weakest within us. Not to leave on a dark note, this is why I have always followed people of the work, for bringing to light the psychopathy issue and its influences. This is the lynch pin for society as a whole to start to grasp pedophilia and how this is not only a sickness pervaded/abated in their/our society, but also used as their premier tool as ritual worship and power plays. In light of what happened prior to our fall collectively, and the events of jesus' teachings after(or zoroastrianism wink*), the development of equal and social justice, imbue to us by our creator, till now. The age of the roman civilization 3.03, the same Open debauchery and "sins", and as they clamp down control on public discourse. All while they promote late term aborting, open trafficking borders, modern core indoctrination, and austerity control. But what has happened is a gradual revealing of the man behind the curtains, so to say. Ditched slavery and picked up women rights, yes I know, but WE DID despite otherwise forces mentioned aboved. So we had hidden angels guide us to this point, now WE really need to decide this time we understand and forgive the perpetrators through all time. For some, it was 'us' in the future. fwiw

ps. just wanted to add, I was lazy in my ideas formatting, but not to excuse how terribly long winded my sentences are, hope I drew some parallel ideas forth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom