Surely this is not the world I grew up in

Zaphod

Jedi
Either the tide is going out on such evil - that we can no longer fail to see who's fiddling with who, or the 'Mandela Effect' tin foil guys have a point.. Either way, I just don't know where to turn any more. The English language doesn't have words for this level of vile

Either the tide is going out on such evil - that we can no longer fail to see who's fiddling with who, or the 'Mandela Effect' tin foil guys have a point.. Either way, I just don't know where to turn any more. The English language doesn't have words for this level of vile

Thanks for Posting the video, Zaphod! :-) Very powerful testimony on first hand knowledge. Mr. John Wedger is a very brave and decent Soul! He and his family have suffered a lot - for his continuous efforts in trying to expose the truth.

As is evident, in other reported cases of child abuse and sex trafficking, the cover-ups lead a trail up the ladder to the highest ranks in law enforcement. I wonder, if Prince Andrew is involved?

These things have been going on for a long, long time to be honest. So, yes, it is probably the Britain you grew up in. However, it's just that often things have remained hidden. Pedophilia and sexual grooming aren't new, but as it ties to very powerful people in the UK (e.g. Royal Family, politicians...etc) and abroad, it needs to remain couched in mystery and secrecy. I think for regular people it's hard to phantom how these terrible things can happen right under our nose without anyone noticing or that another human beings could be fine conducting such foul acts. But the elites are like a cabal and who knows in what kind of satanist rituals they use children/ adolescents under their grasps in the hope of maintaining their power.

Here this video only talk about this specific case in Britain, but I'm sure that in other countries, there are similar things going on, but we don't know about it because it isn't where we live and also, there's a language issue.

Also, over the years, the concept of human right has been expended, and overall some hard-working journalists have dipped into the fire to find out about these things. But think 40 or 50 years back in time and in years before those, where children within the foster care system or in orphanage weren't quite as protected. How many children in those type of circumstances must have been lost in trafficking and sexual grooming in Britain and other countries? And perhaps the authorities may have had files about it but did nothing because they were people in high place that needed to be protected.

Also, I've read quite a few reports of charities setting up in poorer countries, and under the guise of fighting poverty or providing an education to street children actually practice sexual trafficking. When we look at these things, we think that they are all separate cases, but there's a high chance that all of these things are related to each other as the men behind all of this are probably the worldwide elites. They constantly need to feed so to say, so it's like they've created a literal market.

I agree with DianaRose94,

This has always been the world we all grew up in. I would just add that things such as these are so terribly disgusting that most people would simply rather not think about it.

The very fact that it can be reported and acknowledged and no public outcry takes place over it should be evidence enough.

It’s all truly sad but very true.

This is the world I grew up in. My father was in the military and a pedophile who was not above molesting his own children. His reputation in the small Midwest town we lived in was so well known that my nephew heard him described as such by his friends several times. He never told them he was related. When I was 4 years old, I escaped only because my mother wanted to leave him and asked my grandmother for the money for a plane ticket home. My grandmother refused to give it to her unless she brought my sister and I with her.

After divorcing him, my mother married a cop who turned out to be extremely abusive. He was often abusive to us in front of his friends from work, all of whom turned a blind eye. I ran away from home when I was 11 and was stopped by a cop while I was riding my bike on the motorway. As soon as he found out my name, he backed away, told me to be careful and drove off.

It was a constant source of amazement to me while I was growing up that people could find out about my situation and do nothing about it. My grandparents knew, the neighbors knew, yet everyone seemed to feel powerless to do anything. The only person who tried to do something was a teacher. He talked to my stepfather. When I went to school with a black eye the next day, he realized his talk had the opposite effect to the one he'd intended and never tried to do anything again.

It is still a mystery to me how adults are suddenly unable to do anything when the most powerless members of society really need their help. It is one of the strangest features of this phenomenon. But, as I've grown up, I've come to see that child abuse is so common it's ridiculous. I think that's why adults can't help abused children. They are suddenly confronted with their own buried fears and want no part of dredging them up. I think this must play into why we as a society collectively have done nothing but allow this phenomenon to get so out of hand.

I agree with DianaRose94,

This has always been the world we all grew up in. I would just add that things such as these are so terribly disgusting that most people would simply rather not think about it.

The very fact that it can be reported and acknowledged and no public outcry takes place over it should be evidence enough.

It’s all truly sad but very true.

I agree as well, it's been happening for a very long time, probably throughout history.

I do think that the internet has added another layer to what has always gone on, in the sense that now the abusers can also instantly watch live child abuse online, as well as connect with others to arrange child abuse, abduction etc. without having to even leave their home.

It is just shocking, sad and disgusting that this is going on and it is basically ignored for the most part. I guess this is yet another example of people shutting out reality, living in illusion, the complete avoidance of truth, of anything that might wake them up. Of all the terrible things going on in this world, this has got to be one of the very worst, words can't even really express the level of evil going on here.

On reflection, I think DianaRose94 is spot on here. I think I reacted strongly to Jon Wedger's testimony in the above video posted by Zaphod. This probably has been going on for ages, but it was easier to keep things hidden in the past. God, I feel so sad for those people who have been abused in this way. I'd probably turn vigilante if it had happened to me.

These things have been going on for a long, long time to be honest. So, yes, it is probably the Britain you grew up in. However, it's just that often things have remained hidden. Pedophilia and sexual grooming aren't new, but as it ties to very powerful people in the UK (e.g. Royal Family, politicians...etc) and abroad, it needs to remain couched in mystery and secrecy. I think for regular people it's hard to phantom how these terrible things can happen right under our nose without anyone noticing or that another human beings could be fine conducting such foul acts. But the elites are like a cabal and who knows in what kind of satanist rituals they use children/ adolescents under their grasps in the hope of maintaining their power.

Here this video only talk about this specific case in Britain, but I'm sure that in other countries, there are similar things going on, but we don't know about it because it isn't where we live and also, there's a language issue.

Also, over the years, the concept of human right has been expended, and overall some hard-working journalists have dipped into the fire to find out about these things. But think 40 or 50 years back in time and in years before those, where children within the foster care system or in orphanage weren't quite as protected. How many children in those type of circumstances must have been lost in trafficking and sexual grooming in Britain and other countries? And perhaps the authorities may have had files about it but did nothing because they were people in high place that needed to be protected.

Also, I've read quite a few reports of charities setting up in poorer countries, and under the guise of fighting poverty or providing an education to street children actually practice sexual trafficking. When we look at these things, we think that they are all separate cases, but there's a high chance that all of these things are related to each other as the men behind all of this are probably the worldwide elites. They constantly need to feed so to say, so it's like they've created a literal market.

A great post, and undoubtedly true. Thank you

This is the world I grew up in. My father was in the military and a pedophile who was not above molesting his own children. His reputation in the small Midwest town we lived in was so well known that my nephew heard him described as such by his friends several times. He never told them he was related. When I was 4 years old, I escaped only because my mother wanted to leave him and asked my grandmother for the money for a plane ticket home. My grandmother refused to give it to her unless she brought my sister and I with her.

After divorcing him, my mother married a cop who turned out to be extremely abusive. He was often abusive to us in front of his friends from work, all of whom turned a blind eye. I ran away from home when I was 11 and was stopped by a cop while I was riding my bike on the motorway. As soon as he found out my name, he backed away, told me to be careful and drove off.

It was a constant source of amazement to me while I was growing up that people could find out about my situation and do nothing about it. My grandparents knew, the neighbors knew, yet everyone seemed to feel powerless to do anything. The only person who tried to do something was a teacher. He talked to my stepfather. When I went to school with a black eye the next day, he realized his talk had the opposite effect to the one he'd intended and never tried to do anything again.

It is still a mystery to me how adults are suddenly unable to do anything when the most powerless members of society really need their help. It is one of the strangest features of this phenomenon. But, as I've grown up, I've come to see that child abuse is so common it's ridiculous. I think that's why adults can't help abused children. They are suddenly confronted with their own buried fears and want no part of dredging them up. I think this must play into why we as a society collectively have done nothing but allow this phenomenon to get so out of hand.

Thank you for sharing something that personal

I was always warned in childhood by my parents about bad men that steal children and do terrible things to them. Of course, it isn't just men. Makes me wonder about the kinds of abuse my parents knew about. Well, some of it I do know about. It is time to pick up the rock and shine a light on this stuff for ordinary people to see. How else will it change?

Back
Top Bottom