Supposed UFO crash in Magé, Brazil - people see lights in the sky, helicopters and hear gunshots

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
There are rumors that a UFO crashed in either a river or a lake in Magé, north of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on the early morning of May 13th. Several witnesses saw lights on the sky, helicopters and heard gunshots and explosions and the military closed the area. Apparently people are complaining that many posts and videos were taken off Twitter and Reddit.

There are some videos on Youtube and Twitter, though none too spectacular. Here, locals are commenting the event (someone saw a bright blue light at night) and then they record several gunshots and explosions coming from the supposed area of the crash:

There's even supposed footage of the UFO but it looks a lot like a metal bowl for a dog, so it seems like someone was having a laugh there - you can see it at minute 3:45 here if you are curious. In that same video, another witness says he saw helicopters chasing a red light (6:24). Because of the number of witnesses I think it's worth keeping an eye on the case - maybe something interesting will come up!

While it's really hard to believe an UFO actually "crashed", from what I can hear the people saying, they all seem to have a genuine reaction to something they were seeing, and it seems that many many people saw "something". So something happened, for sure, but it's hard to tell what exactly.

Some videos show just lights in the sky, like this one:

But then there are testimonies of people hearing a loud noise and seeing a blue light in the area where the UFO supposedly crashed. Then, a lot of people reporting that area has since then been closed by the police and, as shown in the video posted by WK, their hear all those noises similar to gun fire all the time.

Weird... :umm:

I saw this and my only thing was that, the videos of the explosions in the mountains seem to be much much later in the day than the ones at night of the lights. I get the impression that the city is till very awake at the time of the night time lights and the videos of the explosions take place way after dawn. And maybe I am wrong here, but I would expect a government reaction to be quicker than that, unless.. the crash happened closer to the explosions videos than the night lights... i dunno.

There was also in that compilation, the ones with he blue orbs, the ones that are being called skydivers and the ones with the orange looking formation lights.. those were funky.

I guess we'd need to wait for further information but I do find it interesting that Vice came out to try and ridicule the whole thing, that usually makes me suspicious.

The orbs look similar to some of the footage seen on SoTT articles. If there was a crash, you can bet the govt. will rush in to cover it up. The Cs did mention that there’d be more UFO sightings with the approach of the Wave.

We were discussing the UFO phenomenon in our Wave book club yesterday. Back a few decades ago there seemed to be a more concerted effort to investigate UFOs/abductions etc, & books by Fort, Keel and Turner were hard to put down. This was then followed by the whole Disclosure movement by people like Stephen Greer, which aimed at putting pressure on govts. to reveal what they know but reassuring people that the aliens were friendly.

Of late, it seems no one seems as interested in the phenomenon- I dunno if that’s because of desensitisation through movies, or denigrating the UFO/abduction phenomenon by labelling them as conspiracy nut jobs. Even though some UFO footage has been recently released, there it hasn’t really made front page news as one might have thought. Up until COVID, society seemed more interested in political correctness with all that entailed (climate change, gender fluidity, toxic masculinity etc etc). Or so it seems to me, but I could be way off.

There's been UFOs hovering over my neighborhood since last summer. Just an example of how ppl come out of the woodwork when I'm around....I had many neighbors pull me aside and tell me they were up in middle of the night and saw them....low and moving slowly....sometimes 2 or 3. I never talked to any of these ppl about ufos! I swear, ppl tell me everything....the bankteller's grand kid sees a ghost and they ask me about it.....never spoke to them before about such things!

Awhile back I was surprised to learn that not far from me has the most reported ufo cases over time. After the neighbors started telling me of sightings, I looked at a site online for reporting and sure enough, all the towns in my area were giving reports of ufo sightings....usually when most are sleeping from 10pm to 5am.

Of late, it seems no one seems as interested in the phenomenon- I dunno if that’s because of desensitisation through movies, or denigrating the UFO/abduction phenomenon by labelling them as conspiracy nut jobs. Even though some UFO footage has been recently released, there it hasn’t really made front page news as one might have thought. Up until COVID, society seemed more interested in political correctness with all that entailed (climate change, gender fluidity, toxic masculinity etc etc). Or so it seems to me, but I could be way off.

Trump said "I wonder if it's real" after the release of the pentagon footage.

What came to mind with this disclosure during this period of time and the undeniable push for the agenda of total control, is that this marks the entry of the grays into the scene, like letting everyone know or get used to the idea that whatever/whoever they are, are real.

Perhaps accounting for the fact that people don't really have an accurate consensus and appealing to the overall ignorance on the subject.
The fact that big outlets like the history channel have been promoting a new agey theory of their existence as the mainstream explanation for these phenomena also makes me think it is a maneuver of willful disinformation about the nature and intentions of these beings.

Or perhaps a slip of someone in the mist of chaos led to this release.

I am getting the feeling there is no turning back from this point forward and they are, in a sense, being "officially" introduced into the scene...

There are rumors that a UFO crashed in either a river or a lake in Magé, north of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on the early morning of May 13th. Several witnesses saw lights on the sky, helicopters and heard gunshots and explosions and the military closed the area. Apparently people are complaining that many posts and videos were taken off Twitter and Reddit.

There are some videos on Youtube and Twitter, though none too spectacular. Here, locals are commenting the event (someone saw a bright blue light at night) and then they record several gunshots and explosions coming from the supposed area of the crash:

There's even supposed footage of the UFO but it looks a lot like a metal bowl for a dog, so it seems like someone was having a laugh there - you can see it at minute 3:45 here if you are curious. In that same video, another witness says he saw helicopters chasing a red light (6:24). Because of the number of witnesses I think it's worth keeping an eye on the case - maybe something interesting will come up!

Heard about this on ground zero talk radio with Clyde Lewis. This link might help some.

I saw a video just posted on YouTube May 19th that mentions the Magé, Brazil UFO incident at about 24:50. It is an interview with Kerry Cassidy in an Intelihub Podcast. Kerry once interviewed Laura and I am wondering if Laura's views have not at least made a strong impression. She actually used the terms STS and STO speaking about the "aliens". She does not see them all as the good guys at all. She does claim to have contacts in the White House and references Q sources so that is a questionable part of the story. There is a lot going on if some of what she is saying is accurate.

I saw a video just posted on YouTube May 19th that mentions the Magé, Brazil UFO incident at about 24:50. It is an interview with Kerry Cassidy in an Intelihub Podcast. Kerry once interviewed Laura and I am wondering if Laura's views have not at least made a strong impression. She actually used the terms STS and STO speaking about the "aliens". She does not see them all as the good guys at all. She does claim to have contacts in the White House and references Q sources so that is a questionable part of the story. There is a lot going on if some of what she is saying is accurate.

Cassidy is definitely not a person to promote here, as she has lots of exposure on the
COINTELPRO and Disinformation category
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/cointelpro-and-disinformation.41/post-thread

Cassidy is definitely not a person to promote here, as she has lots of exposure on the

I am not promoting her. You do not have to watch the video.

She does claim to have contacts in the White House and references Q sources so that is a questionable part of the story. There is a lot going on if some of what she is saying is accurate.

I do put a disclaimer on this one and I am aware of her past. But it is true that she did an interview with Laura years ago.

Your link did not work so I am not sure if you pointed to a specific page or you think this should be moved to that section. We could put the Q thread there too but we did not. It was the Q part that I gave a red flag on. I do think people can change over the years, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

I hesitated to post this without some reservations. Project Camelot has been on our disinformation radar for a long time (especially Kerry's pardner Bill Ryan seemed to have intelligence connections). Take this video with a grain/bucket of salt or just disregard.

I found that the “Awake and Aware” Conference thread, discussions about Project Camelot, Hoagland, and Kerry.
Well, we learn something new every day. And let us learn together!

If you read the Project Camelot thread (yes, there is one), you'll see that there is some history there and I really did NOT want to do that interview. I only did it because Rich Dolan vouched for Kerry. Obviously, I thought he had good judgment at the time which is now in question. Kerry did agree to my terms, we did our own filming of the interview at the same time and our video is much better. She asked me to check the transcript that one of her readers did... it was passable, but full of errors and I just didn't have time to correct them all.

More spin. Thing is, I wrote and told her explicitly what would happen with such wild speculations. People are gullible and vulnerable. So now they are trying to backpedal. If there is any psy-ops going on, it is Project Camelot and Hoagland and the rest of that gang pushing the HAARP-Chemtrails tectonic and weather warfare system meme. Whether THEY realize it or not.

I've watched the Panel Discussion and I can tell you that I got a headache and a sick feeling in my stomach afterwards.
It was full of wishfull thinking and worshipping of Rechard Hoaxland. and the guy on the left who was able to interupt anybody and everything with his "funny" way of beeing was so destructive for the whole thing too.
and Karry's comments showed really how far away she is from any rational approach to reality. She simply loves to believe.

For a while, I did have some interest, before I became aware of Laura's work, and watched some of the Camelot videos presented, for me at that time, they had incredible information. On reflection now, they were filled with speculation and fantasy and a desire to believe, entrapping the audience to share in those beliefs.

On watching her response presented by @ goyacobol at the 24:50 mark in the video, she completely negates the valid questions of the interviewer and inserts her own imagined superior knowledge.

This reminds me of a comment on an article during this whole pandemic fiasco. To the best of my recollection

After 2 years at a community college, you too can became a medical medical expert in microbiology, or some such, the exact words escape me at this time.

But what I find striking about her is how she has now become such an authoritative source regarding the transmission of infections from biological labs, for some anyway. Now she is an expert on astrobiology, and the human psycho-social political maneuverings on the planet in relation to the astrobiology of beings on other planets of which we know nothing, at best it is only speculation in what from they present to our limited knowledge in 3D

Yes I agree with you @ goyabocol, it seems to me she has taken the information presented by Laura and adapted that information for nefarious purposes to promote her own agenda.

Heard about this on ground zero talk radio with Clyde Lewis. This link might help some.

My thoughts concerning this supposed UFO incident kinda have me questioning why Defcon military elite went underground to escape covid-1984. I never bought that narrative. The anomalous things happening above our heads and the feed cuts by NASA always, the censorship everywhere and growing, we know something's up. The anomalous activity seems to be steadily building in South America. "Twist and turns", could translate into those in positions of power having the rug pulled from beneath them if a life form crashed and a decent video does emerge that's telling.truthistruth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom