Super Rare Half-Male, Half-Female Rose-breasted Grosbeak Bird Found In Pennsylvania

Debra

Dagobah Resident
I muse that perhaps our 2nd Density companions on Earth may be receiving Collective Consciousness "signals"from Humans, signals from our 3rd Density consciousness, our thoughts and egoic/intellectually generated emotions.

Looking at the last few years of "Gender Bending"and confusion, our thought energy, our "output" has been influenced by so many conflicts, so many reality conflicting issues.

Might that be influencing 2nd Density, the critters and creatures, in strange and mysterious ways?
The C's hinted at this, a time or two.

RESEARCHERS AT POWDERMILL NATURE RESERVE OBSERVE RARE GYNANDROMORPH BIRD CONTAINING BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CHARACTERISTICS​

Rose-breasted Grosbeak Roughly Male on Right Side and Female on Left Side​

gynandromorph-1.jpg
1602356335493.png1602356408985.png
Photo credit: Annie Lindsay.

[Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, September 28, 2020] —
Researchers at Powdermill Nature Reserve, Carnegie Museum of Natural History’s environmental research center in Rector, PA, caught and banded a rare Rose-breasted Grosbeak gynandromorph on September 24, 2020.
Gynandromorphs are genetically part male and part female, and in this case, that line runs roughly down the middle of the bird with male characteristics on the right and female on the left.

Rose-breasted Grosbeaks are sexually dimorphic, meaning that males and females have different plumage colorations. This bird has the male pink “wing pits,” breast spot, and black wing feathers on the right side and the female yellow wing pits and browner wing on the left side.
In its 64 years of bird banding, Powdermill’s Avian Research Center has recorded fewer than 10 bilateral gynandromorphs.

I have a memory of seeing a "Half man, Half woman" at a Carnival when I was a girl.
Occasionally on Variety TV shows, in the 1960's, there would be an entertainer doing this as well.
How many of us, in the "Silent Generation" or "Boomer" age group, had these same thoughts, during all the Tranny issues that, pre-covid, were constantly being broadcast?
1602356798920.png1602356811830.png

Attachments

• 1602356191953.png
    1602356191953.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom