Sugerencias por favor - Suggestions please

Alma.Innovadora

Dagobah Resident
En esta Sección:

Q: (L) I guess when we were talking about the "huh" thing to get rid of anger - maybe that should come at the beginning? But I guess that would depend on the individual and what their problem was. Some people might not be able to release. I guess it would have to be different at different times, depending on the group, depending on the problem, depending on the instincts of the facilitator. (J) What about the question we raised about the staring and suggesting you take the other person in your heart. (Craig) Is there any danger in the eye gazing?

A: Yes, as with everything. But knowledge protects. That particular part is a bit of the New Age fluff. Gazing and unifying exercises should be undertaken with some care.

-Yo debo trabajar solo los ejercicios de respiración, soy prácticamente un ermitaño en el corazón de la ciudad, en temas de cassiopaea, no conozco a otra persona que sepa sobre cassiopaea y trabajar juntos. En mi situación ¿Qué cuidado debo tener? durante mi infancia he reprimido mucho odio. ¿A que se refieren con el peligro en la mirada?

-I must work alone breathing exercises, I'm practically a hermit in the heart of the city, on issues of cassiopaea, I don´t know another person from my country, who knows Cassiopaea and work together. In my situation What should I care? during my childhood I have repressed a lot of hatred. How to deal with danger in the eye?

Thanks.

Hi Alma.Innovadora,

The question was about the Art of Living breathing course, where participants gaze at each other in couples, even if they are total strangers. The anger discussion described was also within the context of the breathing techniques taught in Art of Living. For an appropriate context, see the background and the session posted here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12634.0

The Eiriu Eolas material will be soon available in Spanish, don't worry it is coming soon.

Hola Alma.Innovadora,

Esta pregunta hace referencia al curso de respiración "Art of Living", donde los participantes se miran los unos a los otros, inclusive si no se conocen. La discusión acerca del enojo es también en referencia a las técnicas enseñadas en el curso Art of Living. En el siguiente enlace podrás ver el contexto apropiado de está sesión:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12634.0

No te preocupes, el material Eiriu Eolas estará disponible en español muy pronto.

Hi Alma.Innovadora,

I hope that reading that thread that Psyche recommended to you will answer you questions. If you there is anything you don't understand, you are welcome to ask about it here.

Don't worry about the gazing exercise. There is none of that in the EE program.
We will soon have the subtitles ready!

Hola Alma.Innovadora,

Espero que leer la discusión que te ha reconendado Psyche responda a tus preguntas. Si hay algo que no entiendes, no dudes en preguntar aquí.

No te preocupes acerca del ejercicio de la mirada fija. No hay nada de eso en el programa EE.

¡Pronto tendremos listos los subtítulos!

OK muchas gracias, no ha sido muy limitante el video sin subtitulos, en el foro encontre una transcripción de mucha ayuda. Estoy leyendo Cassiopedia para encontrar un tema concreto, se ha liberado un miedo en mi durante las noches, una energia que se concentra en mi pecho, mi corazón, no puedo dormir. Entonces realizo los ejercicios ya que sé que son ataques Psi. y solo debo seguir adelante. Si pueden darme alguna otra información... Muchas Gracias
-
OK thank you very much, it was not so limiting the video without captions, the forum I found a transcript of much help. I'm reading Cassiopedia to find a specific subject, has released a fear in me during the night, an energy that is concentrated in my chest, my heart, I can not sleep. Then do the exercises because I know that are attacks Psi. and I just keep going. If you can give me some other information... Thank You Very Much.

Back
Top Bottom