Stuck In a Time Loop

BHelmet

The Living Force
The C’S once said, Yes, WE ARE in a TIME LOOP. The dialogue seemed to end there (unless a following exchange was deemed too touchy to publish). Doesn’t: “YOU ARE IN A TIME LOOP” beg for amplification; for further questions? Like:

How long is the loop? Is it a regular loop that occurs naturally and periodically? Or does the loop occur randomly and irregularly? Is the loop solely manipulated and created as desired by 4D STS? Or is it a combo of factors? Could the loops be influenced or more possible when we are in a GSM and the earth’s EM field is altered?

Minor side questions: What is the nature of the loops? Or is it one massive loop? (the whole 309K year cycle that was mentioned) Helical, spiral, mobius strip? Orobourous? Are we circling the drain? (scratch that - we already know the answer to that!) Are the Orions shuffling Mouravieff's slides in the next carrousel as we speak? Wait...do we each get our own projector? Wouldn't there one big one too? So do we each get individual loops too, along with collective loops? Can I shoot paper clips with a rubber band gun at the screen? (YES!)

(Perhaps there is a sub-conscious assumption that 4D STS always go waaaay back in "time" to do these time line manipulations.)

So….

Was there another recent reset (‘downgrade’?) we have been hypnotized or traumatized to forget? (By recent I mean about 400 to 500 years or less.) Are there archaeological remains on earth that are from a different timeline that was massively manipulated? (I am thinking'yes')

I realize these ideas may be tainted with the stigma of wild speculation. But when you are stuck in a time loop, why not ask?

One last line of reasoning: Is a part of what is being hammered into us today in 2021 part of the laying of a future subconscious memory or foundation that the Orions are hoping to implant into humanity to be used AFTER the coming reset? (my guess here is 'no': they are "all in" on that amalgamated techno-hybrid thingie so implanted memories won't be necessary)

So there you have it. Can't be that it'S ain't Germane.

I can get that it might not be Kosher to ask such things. I am mostly curious about the most recent reset along with its relationship with time loops. It would seem they would work nicely together. If I had 100 worth of expiring government crypto i had to bet, I'd say the last reset and time loop manipulation was far closer to the 'present' than Atlantis or even Egypt.

(My tertiary sub-intent is to snap out of the Corona Crazies for a bit as well)

Was there another recent reset (‘downgrade’?) we have been hypnotized or traumatized to forget? (By recent I mean about 400 to 500 years or less.) Are there archaeological remains on earth that are from a different timeline that was massively manipulated? (I am thinking'yes')
That's been a suspicion of mine too because 'something' in the version that is our accepted (recent) history does not fit or make sense to me.

A time loop. Interesting! If people could sense the rate of change, like they sene flavours or textures, time would be included the rate of change, and would become irrelevant. But that would be out of a time loop. In a time loop if rate of change is sufficiently small, time can even become tangible, measured and perceived as liniar. This is our 3D scenario, I believe.

Can history or the science of natural ’evolution’ change of the Earth tell anything about time loops? Cycles have been observed but that’s it, for me, as any degree of description is inherently lost in politics, aka, he who said what, when but missing to add why.

Something close to an understanding of time flow can be achieved through martial arts. Looking at the timeflow through the eyes of a martial arts master, in my opinion would be the first step towards understanding what we are talking about.

The Cs say many things.

My understanding is that its more of a replay than time loops and time becomes shorter and shorter with each life-cycle replayed. It might span 300K or 76K or 26K years, whatever encompasses the current cycle. The length of the cycle and whether the time becomes shorter is probably irrelevant in the face of the actual learnings.

Best to read Ken Grimwood’s Replay to understand this concept better. This is what Laura refered to when stating, “When we are in replay, we really are in a replay…”. I have paraphrased it a bit as don’t remember the exact wordings.

Please quote where the Cs said that we are in a time loop so that we have better context. The below quote should give you more food for thought:

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

My "Insert Quotes" is not working. so I will use ">" for quotes

> How long is the loop? Is it a regular loop that occurs naturally and periodically? Or does the loop occur randomly and irregularly? Is the loop solely manipulated and created as desired by 4D STS? Or is it a combo of factors? Could the loops be influenced or more possible when we are in a GSM and the earth’s EM field is altered?

Interesting question for our linear mind and there are different ways to look at it as per my limited understanding allows it.

Let's consider for argument, it is metaphorical way of saying. We as humans doesn't learn the lessons making the events ( rulers, tactics they use and fail to see what is coming) etc., it doesn't need to have specific time period.

If we consider 3600 years period of meteors stream from Oort cloud that gets attracted to planet, if the FRV is not correct, then 4D STS can set thing up at the start of the cycle. Ex: Yellow emperor for China , Angkor Wat & Indus Valley civilization influence for India and Greek/ Hellenistic period influences of Western civilization through Roman empire ( origin of Helen and Sara story as per C's) etc.

If we go little technical on this( this is my speculation):

- 4D STS can go back in time ( how far back is a interesting question) change something and it automatically changes for us. It's like changing a variable in computer program and result changes automatically in the dashboard ( say our life is watching a dashboard). Given that one has purging period during 3600 years, it's better for them to change with in this cycle. There are many black death type of scenario's to be counted in to it.

There can be many smaller cycles as 4D STS constantly needs feeding, so some civilizations go up and go down at the feeding time ( like in historoidal cycles) and so on. Feeding can take many varieties - physical, emotional, intellectual and all related to Spiritual.

- C's talked about the concept of creating infinite parallel worlds. I too wondered about how these parallel worlds are created. Is it like taking a version of the current one ( like git version) , modify it and insert it back so that it creates a new branch and one has old version exist too but dashboard feeds to new one?

There is a theory that Wave collapses all the worlds( say different git versions) and giving it a new beginning based on the dominant frequency of that time. It is like purging all previous git versions and starting all over. Whoever dominates in 4D STO/STS has a choice to create their 3D physical body of choice and play around for the interested souls to come in. This one too is a nuts and bolts phenomena through triggering through information field according physical environment of the time. In this case it is 309K.

Again there is concept of meeting your future during the Wave . does it mean Wave not only collapses parallel worlds of 3D , does it merges all D's 1 to 6? At the same time, they said Wave only effects some worlds, not all. It looks there is threshold frequency for Wave to effect. there are million other variables like supernova's, solar system movements and so on.

They also talked about "conference". In our 3D conferences, people from many different areas, technical skill sets come and exchange ideas. If the "Wave" creates a conference space for exchange of information, This automatically changes infinite timelines of different participants and locations. If the creation is about "order", there has to be checks and balances whether STO or STS . so this doesn't need to chaotic.

what about 27 million years solar twin? This not only changes the configuration for current 3600 year meteors and there is very bigger opening for the changing species as a whole ( from large dinosaurs to smaller animals). It's beyond us to understand complexity of it, except that it's some body else's job.

Please take it with a bucket of salt.

FINALLY found it: Jan 21 1995:

A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."

Q: (L) Okay, recently I read a couple of books Jan gave me, "Knight in Shining Armor" and "Replay". Both of these books described time travel.

A: No, not finished with answer. Do you understand the gravity of last response?

Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...

A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?

Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our present as well?

A: Has over and over and over.

Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...

A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!

Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (Jan/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (F) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.

Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?

Q: (D) I have a question about... there was a... (PAUSE) Mankind has found it necessary for some reason or other to appoint time for some reason or other. The only reason I can see is to have a means of telling, like in verbal or written communications...

A: Control mechanism.

Q: (T) Is there a way for us to break the control mechanism? Besides moving to 4th density? (D) That was part...

A: Nope

Q: (D) When 4th density beings communicate it's telepathic, right?

Q: (D) Okay, since time doesn't exist, how do you communicate about happenings?

A: Rephrase, please; clarify.

Q: (L) What she means to ask is, if you're communicating telepathically... (D) On 4th density.. (L) And time doesn't exist, how do you communicate about events as one happens now, as opposed to later and the next thing happens, and the next thing happens... (J) How is it sequential?

A: Translate.

Q: (D) Translate? Okay, let me explain what I mean. I mean, we talk about 1907 something happened...

A: That is how it is done.

Q: (T) Translate is how it is done. You translate the experience?

A: From 4 to 3. And vice verse.

Q: (L) So, in other words, it's almost like making movies. (J) Are linear thought processes part of it? Is it being linear and non-linear?

A: Part of 3d illusion only.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if you're a 4th density being, everything is more or less happening, excuse the term happening, everything is simultaneous, and if you wish to discuss or communicate or have any focus upon any particular aspect of this unified dimension, then what you do is you kind of extract it out, project it into 3d...

Q: (L) ... like a movie.

A: But you will not understand fully until you get there

Q: (T) Okay, so it's a concept that we can't completely grasp in 3d at this point.

A: Can a dog grasp algebra? You got it.

Q: (L) In other words, we're in bad shape! And these guys are playing games with us, so to speak...

A: Subjective.

Q: (T) Subjective to whether we're in bad shape or not. A:

Yes.

Q: (T) I was going to say that doesn't necessarily mean we're in bad shape... (L) Well, the situation we find ourselves in, is the only way of getting out of this time loop, so to speak, to move into another density, or is there a loop in the other density as well?

A: No.

Q: (L) No loop in the other density?

A: Yogis can do it.

Q: (L) Yogis can do it... (T) Transcend time. (L) Okay, let me ask this before we really start to go...

A: How they control their own physicality.

The subject is fascinating and at the same time spooky. But i wonder, does the universe tend to seek balance? If so, this group would be, you know, looking outside and knowing how the vast majority believe the lie over and over again, i even dare to say that just looking at the patterns is obvious.
In my opinion, knowing that you are in a temporary loop is the first step. And having a group like this is a great help to understand how even in the smallest details they try to make what they want happen over and over again.

And ultimately, one can speculate on the temporal loops in a higher density, but applying objectivity in this 3D reality is one of the most difficult and amazing learnings.

The subject is fascinating and at the same time spooky. But i wonder, does the universe tend to seek balance? If so, this group would be, you know, looking outside and knowing how the vast majority believe the lie over and over again, i even dare to say that just looking at the patterns is obvious.
In my opinion, knowing that you are in a temporary loop is the first step. And having a group like this is a great help to understand how even in the smallest details they try to make what they want happen over and over again.

And ultimately, one can speculate on the temporal loops in a higher density, but applying objectivity in this 3D reality is one of the most difficult and amazing learnings.
Maybe this loop is "created" by 4D STS, specifically for them to have resources, energy. Kind of like a battery or some kind of machine powered by energy from the "Source" and processed by human machines. (Some concepts from Gurdjieff).
Interesting thread BHelmet.

I also wonder about timeline shifts. Are they micro changes within the major loops? Or are we talking about the same thing? Does a timeline shift effect an individual only, or everybody?

A question would be: are we on a shifted timeline since 2019? If so, how many times have we shifted in the last decade? Although knowing this may be opening up Pandora's box, it could be of a practical use such as: this person or group “was” of a negative influence, but now after the shift they may be neutral or even helpful, which is something that would help in navigating the maze.

The problem with what I have written above is, “IF” our memories are changed with the time shift, we would never know. Yet I have suspicions of past memories, and perhaps that could be called a “knowing” that things are different.

As far as time loops, which I see as larger than time-shifts. I’m not sure the Cs presented that as a “bad thing”. I think of the school as a Petrie dish were let say 80% are here to repeat and repeat, while adding other to the school, and harvesting STO, and STS out with some regularity, but the school (Petrie dish) should be maintained, that is to say renewed, looped, refreshed i.e., all the same scenarios re-run over and over because they work, and the school stays repeating itself, while candidate that see it repeating and have grown tired of it, find their way out.

One aspect seems to be that in spite of the manipulation, there seem to be hard aspects of time that can’t be overwritten. Otherwise would there be this frantic bums rush to get things done? If the Psychopaths That Be are in for a triple bad day, then that might indicate there is a limit to calling for a time out in the game and reshuffling the deck every time you roll snake eyes. The wave, for example, IS going to happen, let’s say. The energy required to keep staving it off with illusions delusions and lies must be phenomenal. Sure they will try to use the wave to their advantage. But at some point the master gravity time keeper says “now is the time, let there be light“. We go to a commercial break and the game continues into a new phase.

I struggle with the “we are in a Petrie dish” analogy. Not because I disbelieve it: I have sensed this since I was about 13 and realized the world was insane. But I struggle with “what is the correct response to realizing you are in an illusory experiment with some alien sort of Seemingly dysfunctional 3rd party Cosmic bureaucracy playing the Wizard of Oz and jacking around with the levers of the experiment.”

One other puzzle piece: it was said they have been doing this repeatedly for 74 thousand years. So-after the Kantekkian arrival? But not all the way back 309k.

My question remains: might not there be much more recent splices in “time” which we can actually SEE. And of course we need a “why” for this desire to see and know. Why would figuring any of this out be beneficial without violating free will?

My hypothesis is that seeing things in a brighter clearer light potentially leads to increased awareness for making informed choices. Perhaps also helping to connect with latent buried memories and triggering lost DNA reunification.

Back
Top Bottom