Streams of writing

durga

A Disturbance in the Force
Very often as I lie in bed after meditating, I see with closed eyes, streams of white writing on a black or purple background; it moves too fast for me to read much, & seems to be of a scientific nature, well beyond my understanding, with equations & diagrams. . . sometimes it scrolls across from left to right, & at other times it scrolls downwards.

I don't want to build an "attachment" to the experience, but find it intriguing and wonder whether anyone else has experienced this?

I have read another thread here on streaming writing, but as it is so different from what I mean, I have taken the liberty off starting a different thread & hope thaqt is acceptable?

Hi durga, I see that you just joined, so I want to welcome you to the Forum.

We suggest that new forum members introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it. :)

durga said:
Very often as I lie in bed after meditating, I see with closed eyes, streams of white writing on a black or purple background; it moves too fast for me to read much, & seems to be of a scientific nature, well beyond my understanding, with equations & diagrams. . . sometimes it scrolls across from left to right, & at other times it scrolls downwards.

Some people have reported similar experiences during the EE breathing program. The thread is long but very interesting, if you want to have a look:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.msg92389.html#msg92389

What type of meditation are you practicing, BTW? :)

Back
Top Bottom