Strange (very vivid) Dream - re "rabbi's"

RflctnOfU

Jedi Council Member
Strange dream just before I awoke today.

The basic premise at the start, was that of a "movie". It started out with a father and son (both rabbi's) having differences regarding "Gentile" life and culture. The son was leaning towards complete integration, while the father wanted nothing to do with it. As the dream progressed, I sensed a shift in the father rabbi, gaining an appreciation for me (a friend of the son), and he eventually was "turned", so to speak, against the "domination" aspect of torah/talmud. From what I inferred, he was intending to relay the mysteries of the jews to several gentiles, so that each of them would relay them to several others, an so on and so forth. Almost like the "greed" aspect of thier culture smacked him in the face, and he saw it for what it was. This isn't an entirely accurate "picture" (I'm trying to make sense out of something that really defies logical sequence or reality), but it's the 'gist'.

Then the dream "shifted", to a "locker" room (This part of the dream is very vivid - with sense memory especially [I'll get to that aspect]). There was a group of 6 or so "rabbi's", although, after reflection, I can sense that they weren't really rabbi's, but some kind of spiritual "priesthood", although that isn't really what they were either, as the term "priest" is too lofty. It approached "priestlyness", but something much more humble. At any rate, they were putting up "character's" of the language on a "blackboard" of sorts, and one of them changed the position (which had 'never' been done before), and this 'priest' (one in the group) asked about it. The other (more familiar to me) 'priest' "said" things are "different now"(he read the "word" that was up on the "blackboard"). After this episode, I was reading a book (which, at the time I assumed to be a jewish book, but it was in ancient GREEK), and asked the "father rabbi", if I could learn what the meaning of the letters meant (initiation of sorts). He then started speaking into my ear, to "test" if I would be able to integrate the "information". Here is where things got a little wierd. There was a very PHYSICAL yet NON-PHYSICAL sensation in my 'brain', almost like a current (of very high energy), or stream of a river of electricity, but not really electricity. Liquid light perhaps? On thinking the term 'priest' over, I think 'initiate' is a much more acurate description of these guys. So, as this initiate was speaking, I sensed (via my brain being 'rewired' or some such thing) IMMENSE wisdom and density of 'spiritualized' organs. It was then that I woke up. The one thing in the 'book' I was reading that I remember was
"Egypt(ian) Nile (river?)". I don't know what to make of this dream. I know that I usually do not remember 'physical sensation', and of all the times I have had sense memory of dreams, so to speak, this ending was by far the most intense. Puzzling indeed.

I welcome comments.

(I think that CoZ is seeping into my sleep state as well [disturbing stuff])

Kris

Hmmm, interesting dream, what is your interpretation - do you think this 'download of information' was a positive one or a negative one?

I only ask because you mentioned you've been reading the CofZ, and if so, then you would certainly understand how negative most of the writings in the Talmud are, so asking for an initiation into this information seems like an odd thing for you to do in this dream. (yes, I know it's a dream, so logic doesn't really come into play). It does sound like you asked for this information in the dream, so it was 'downloaded' into your brain - the physical/non-physical sensation is something that would have caught my attention as well - rather creepy to say the least.

What do you think the Greek connection might be? Also considering the Egyptian/Orion connection, this again seems to be a negative (or STS) orientation - although you're in a much better position to figure that out, since you were 'there'.

anart said:
Hmmm, interesting dream, what is your interpretation - do you think this 'download of information' was a positive one or a negative one?

I only ask because you mentioned you've been reading the CofZ, and if so, then you would certainly understand how negative most of the writings in the Talmud are, so asking for an initiation into this information seems like an odd thing for you to do in this dream. (yes, I know it's a dream, so logic doesn't really come into play). It does sound like you asked for this information in the dream, so it was 'downloaded' into your brain - the physical/non-physical sensation is something that would have caught my attention as well - rather creepy to say the least.

What do you think the Greek connection might be? Also considering the Egyptian/Orion connection, this again seems to be a negative (or STS) orientation - although you're in a much better position to figure that out, since you were 'there'.
Well, I have to say I'm spooked about it. The "thought" crossed my mind, as I 'asked' about the 'alphabet', that "goy are forbidden" from the torah/talmud. Also, recently, I have been spreading word about the book (CoZ), to those who are receptive to the info contained therein. Connection? I think maybe, on some level, this is the case. MCS kicking in perhaps. The dream has actually been in the back of my mind all day. Perhaps this is self calming, but it occurred to me, that I was 'experiencing' "someone else's experience". Perhaps a foreshadowing of things to come? Or maybe past life. I just don't know at this point.

So, positive or negative? Only time will tell. But considering the subject matter of late, and the nature of those involved, it very well could be negative. But then again, the opposite could also be true.

As soon as I woke up, I thought it odd that 'I' "asked", so to speak, for "initiation", for lack of a better term, considering my position regarding humanity. I'll meditate later this evening and try to make sense of what "happened".

Thanks for the feedback Anne

Kris

An update, of sorts at least.

Since my last post, that 'feeling' described in the dream, has been with me during my waking state, at least to some extent. It could be described as LIKE a headache, but it's not really an ache. It's more like a 'pressure' from inside, but that isn't really it either.

I have been experiencing 'shocks', quite a few from CoZ, consistently since my emotional "explosion" regarding the Lebanon crisis. I was sobbing for about 2 hours, after seeing images of mother's in anguish. That really struck a nerve, so to speak. Interestingly enough, it was at that time, that I felt the need to dig, dig some more, and get to the absolute bottom of things, very much similar to Laura's description of her path. Prior to this, I was satisfied with just reading something and accepting it as fact. At this point, I have been checking bibliographies, looking for quote sources, associations, etc.

Have any of you had physiological symtoms (temporal lobe area) regarding fusing the magnetic center? I just don't know what to make of this situation.

Thanks

Kris

Another update.

I did a meditation session, with the intent of 'removing' the 'fog'. One of the frustrating aspects of this 'episode' over the past couple of days, was an inability to connect with my 'chakras'. By that, I mean that I was not able to directly perceive them. At the end of the meditation session, I was able to 're-connect', AND the fog/smog was lifted, if only temporary.

How I accomplished this was surrounding myself (from the feet up) with my "glowing coat of awareness", to use castaneda's terminology. One thing that was made clear to me during this session, is that I need to get back into regular practice of meditation.

More updates to come :)

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
It started out with a father and son (both rabbi's) having differences regarding "Gentile" life and culture. The son was leaning towards complete integration, while the father wanted nothing to do with it. As the dream progressed, I sensed a shift in the father rabbi, gaining an appreciation for me (a friend of the son), and he eventually was "turned", so to speak, against the "domination" aspect of torah/talmud. From what I inferred, he was intending to relay the mysteries of the jews to several gentiles, so that each of them would relay them to several others, an so on and so forth.

*snipped* ... they were putting up "character's" of the language on a "blackboard" of sorts, and one of them changed the position (which had 'never' been done before), and this 'priest' (one in the group) asked about it. The other (more familiar to me) 'priest' "said" things are "different now"(he read the "word" that was up on the "blackboard"). After this episode, I was reading a book (which, at the time I assumed to be a jewish book, but it was in ancient GREEK), and asked the "father rabbi", if I could learn what the meaning of the letters meant (initiation of sorts). He then started speaking into my ear, to "test" if I would be able to integrate the "information".
Hi Kris,
This popped into my mind while reading your post:

Controversy of Zion said:
The most important event (as it proved) of the next four hundred years was the first translation of the Judaic scriptures (later to become known as the Old Testament) into a foreign tongue, Greek. This enabled, and still enables, "the heathen" to become partially acquainted with the Law that ordained their own enslavement and destruction and the supremacy of Judah. Save for this translation the nature of literal Judaism must have remained a matter of surmise, whereas the translation made it appear to be one of evidence and proof.

For that reason it is at first sight surprising that the translation was ever made (as tradition says, by seventy-two Jewish scholars at Alexandria between 275 and 150 BC.) Dr. Kastein explains that it was undertaken "with a definite object in view, that of making it comprehensible to the Greeks; this led to the distortion and twisting of words, changes of meaning, and the frequent substitution of general terms and ideas for those that were purely local and national".

Dr. Kastein's words in this instance are carelessly chosen if they were intended to disguise what occurred: a matter is not made "comprehensible" to others by distorting and twisting it, changing its meaning, and substituting ambiguous terms for precise ones. Moreover, so learned a Judaic scholar must have known what the Jewish Encyclopaedia records, that the later Talmud even "prohibited the teaching to a Gentile of the Torah, anyone so teaching 'deserving death'." Indeed, the Talmud saw such danger in the acquirement by the heathen of knowledge of the Law that it set up the oral Torah as the last repository of Jehovah's secrets, safe from any Gentile eye.

If the Judaic scriptures were translated into Greek, then, this was not for the benefit of the Greeks (Dr. Kastein wrote for a largely Gentile audience). The reason, almost certainly, was that the Jews themselves needed the translation. The Judahites had lost their Hebrew tongue in Babylon (thereafter it became a priestly mystery, "one of the secret spiritual bonds which held the Judaists of the Diaspora together", as Dr. Kastein says), and spoke Aramaic. However, the largest single body of Jews was in Alexandria, where Greek became their everyday language; many of them could no longer understand Hebrew and a Greek version of their Law was needed as a basis for the rabbinical interpretations of it.

Above all, the elders could not foresee that centuries later a new religion would arise in the world which would take over their scriptures as part of its own Bible, and thus bring "the Mosaic Law" before the eyes of all mankind. Had that been anticipated, the Greek translation might never have been made.

--to read the rest of the chapter you can go to: http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/Controversybook/TheTranslationoftheLaw.htm
BTW-- I've been experiencing sudden headaches that begin as stabbing pains in the left temporal area of my brain while reading CofZ this past week...they usually start AS I'm readint it. Don't know if it's related in any way to your experience...but its odd.

I've also been experiencing odd aching pain that started in my left shoulder and has now spread to the right...so the whole area now aches badly. The worst of the pain is right at the base of my skull. I'm reminded of the C's saying shoulder pain can be related to DNA changes. Of course, I don't know if that's the case with me. I'm just taking note of the headaches and shoulder/neck pain...continuing to observe it.

As always, there are more questions than answers related to this experience. But I've always liked mysteries. :)

Lucy said:
RflctnOfU said:
It started out with a father and son (both rabbi's) having differences regarding "Gentile" life and culture. The son was leaning towards complete integration, while the father wanted nothing to do with it. As the dream progressed, I sensed a shift in the father rabbi, gaining an appreciation for me (a friend of the son), and he eventually was "turned", so to speak, against the "domination" aspect of torah/talmud. From what I inferred, he was intending to relay the mysteries of the jews to several gentiles, so that each of them would relay them to several others, an so on and so forth.

*snipped* ... they were putting up "character's" of the language on a "blackboard" of sorts, and one of them changed the position (which had 'never' been done before), and this 'priest' (one in the group) asked about it. The other (more familiar to me) 'priest' "said" things are "different now"(he read the "word" that was up on the "blackboard"). After this episode, I was reading a book (which, at the time I assumed to be a jewish book, but it was in ancient GREEK), and asked the "father rabbi", if I could learn what the meaning of the letters meant (initiation of sorts). He then started speaking into my ear, to "test" if I would be able to integrate the "information".
Hi Kris,
This popped into my mind while reading your post:

Controversy of Zion said:
The most important event (as it proved) of the next four hundred years was the first translation of the Judaic scriptures (later to become known as the Old Testament) into a foreign tongue, Greek. This enabled, and still enables, "the heathen" to become partially acquainted with the Law that ordained their own enslavement and destruction and the supremacy of Judah. Save for this translation the nature of literal Judaism must have remained a matter of surmise, whereas the translation made it appear to be one of evidence and proof.

For that reason it is at first sight surprising that the translation was ever made (as tradition says, by seventy-two Jewish scholars at Alexandria between 275 and 150 BC.) Dr. Kastein explains that it was undertaken "with a definite object in view, that of making it comprehensible to the Greeks; this led to the distortion and twisting of words, changes of meaning, and the frequent substitution of general terms and ideas for those that were purely local and national".

Dr. Kastein's words in this instance are carelessly chosen if they were intended to disguise what occurred: a matter is not made "comprehensible" to others by distorting and twisting it, changing its meaning, and substituting ambiguous terms for precise ones. Moreover, so learned a Judaic scholar must have known what the Jewish Encyclopaedia records, that the later Talmud even "prohibited the teaching to a Gentile of the Torah, anyone so teaching 'deserving death'." Indeed, the Talmud saw such danger in the acquirement by the heathen of knowledge of the Law that it set up the oral Torah as the last repository of Jehovah's secrets, safe from any Gentile eye.

If the Judaic scriptures were translated into Greek, then, this was not for the benefit of the Greeks (Dr. Kastein wrote for a largely Gentile audience). The reason, almost certainly, was that the Jews themselves needed the translation. The Judahites had lost their Hebrew tongue in Babylon (thereafter it became a priestly mystery, "one of the secret spiritual bonds which held the Judaists of the Diaspora together", as Dr. Kastein says), and spoke Aramaic. However, the largest single body of Jews was in Alexandria, where Greek became their everyday language; many of them could no longer understand Hebrew and a Greek version of their Law was needed as a basis for the rabbinical interpretations of it.

Above all, the elders could not foresee that centuries later a new religion would arise in the world which would take over their scriptures as part of its own Bible, and thus bring "the Mosaic Law" before the eyes of all mankind. Had that been anticipated, the Greek translation might never have been made.

--to read the rest of the chapter you can go to: http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/Controversybook/TheTranslationoftheLaw.htm
Hmmm. I have read about half (slightly more than) of CoZ thus far, and that part completely left me!

Lucy said:
BTW-- I've been experiencing sudden headaches that begin as stabbing pains in the left temporal area of my brain while reading CofZ this past week...they usually start AS I'm readint it. Don't know if it's related in any way to your experience...but its odd.
It very well COULD be. The sensation that I was experiencing was more like a general 'smog'. My thoughts were clouded and very unclear. I think that my initial estimate of it being an "initiation", wasn't accurate. As mentioned in my update, a meditation session (I requested assistance from the Cosmos) 'apparently' cleared it up. I have been doing regular 'maintenance' to solidify the results obtained. Perhaps the episode was a manifestation of the "Lizzies"?

Lucy said:
I've also been experiencing odd aching pain that started in my left shoulder and has now spread to the right...so the whole area now aches badly. The worst of the pain is right at the base of my skull. I'm reminded of the C's saying shoulder pain can be related to DNA changes. Of course, I don't know if that's the case with me. I'm just taking note of the headaches and shoulder/neck pain...continuing to observe it.

As always, there are more questions than answers related to this experience. But I've always liked mysteries. :)
Learning is FUN!!! ;)

Kris

Back
Top Bottom