Strange questions

s-kur

Jedi Council Member
Hello,my dear friends!I'm deeply sorried for my stupid english,but i would try to told my history most lucidly :DLet's begin!
1)For last 3 years of my life i have thoughts about "my reality"...I see\imaginate that i can "order situation of my life" ,it's manifested as experience of short-term, which forgotten soon,and after short-long period of time i have a real situation with that experience...it can be as positive as negative situations,but all of them teach me,and i'm try "learn lesson".
Question: about "order situation of my life" is it wishful thinking?
Some question for me in this aspect-i'm forgot this situation\experience after short (1 hour-1 day) time,and continue my way.Most negative-this happens with knowledge..i can't hold it in my mind ,but in right time those things float in my consencous and I use them with the right to.
2)I tasted different situations in my being,different emotions and now, again I see\imaginate i can control ahd very often have't bright emotion,prevails cool look for a solution of the situation without harm to others)Only one thing every time sounds wombat in my soul\consencous-conscience.it's my credo for life,but it's very "dangerous" instrument...recently i tnink about violations of free will :huh: I'm now workin in the sea,season jobs, red fish,salmon/our command contains 6 russian and one guest worker, Kirghiz, which was an object constantly attacked and ridiculed by russian, including my friends, and i'v constantly say them to leave it alone and sometimes in the case was doing with them the same thing, but in a mild form for in order to show them what it looks like from my side...and what you think?i'm stay in a row with my kirghiz friend,even for my friends)) i think,my decide was a violation of FW from me to...kirghiz or command?or not? it was a greatest experience for me last time,very strong)almost i'm take this emotions under control,doing EE breathe, but there are i was sometimes cry of resentment for the people and their bestiality...but then,in the end my friends cry and apologized //it was for example "order situation of my life".
Question: was it situation violation of FW?
3)because of missing emotions for me,after my reading of articles about psychopats i was terrified, thinking that I was as follows ,but my nonfictional (see/imaginate) conscience says otherwise.
Sometimes, when people rejoice or grieve over unimportant things (for me) I "tactfully" going the way, because the express false emotion for me is unacceptable, but are indifferent would be a shame for them.What about me-i'm can say all things about me,i (think\imaginate) that im open man,many people like my company, many fine with me, it is not proud, I'm sorry, it's epilogue
Question:how you're think-is there problems with emotions in me?or it's no problem? problematic childhood, maybe, but I think, understood this and is open to the issues without lying

If some moments are not understood in a thread with a pleasure, I'll explain what's wrong/
with regards, Oleg

Hi s-kur, I feel your situation is for a reason that will become more apparent as you grow older. If all of us where the same, wouldnt life become boring :)

I see Planet Earth as a giant of a jigsaw with all of us being the pieces. Eventually we shall find our place and help to complete the puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom