strange people at Canarian Temple

Did you see this from your home or were you on the street? How do you know they were 'genetically perfect'? How close did you get to them? The scenario, including the lack of details in your description, is kind of weird.

I agree, it is kind of weird.

but us, as species are perfectly capable to detect many genetic traits, mainly for mating purposes. Some of those are really minimal distance and proportions. This kept us alive for milions of years.

Are you sure? I don't think it is as easy as you proclaim it is.

Why not find out more about this on our own? Shouldn't be that hard if we had more facts.

Yes, that should always be the first thing to do. I would be willing to bet, if you would invest a bit of time and energy by looking at the whole thing with a critical eye and do some investigations on your own, what happened could be far less strange than you might think. For all we know, most often things of that nature turn out to be rather mundane. In fact, it is always a good idea to assume something rational first and approach/investigate it from that angle and not the other way around. If there are still doubts after this rigorous search for rational explanations, the experience is more likely to be something odd or exceptional.

One easy thing you could do is go there again during daytime and ask locals and church people what that could have been.

I mean, I don't want to always be telling people not to whip out a spirit board to consult cosmic perspectives on these things, but I think with so much info at our disposal in wikipedia and so forth that we can find a clearer definition of what happened that night.

I've had my own run ins with 'perfect' genetic types in my life that were bizarre to me too. Once where I was at a bus stop in the early evening around 5pm and this polished black SUV stops across the street. A built muscular blonde feller and his rather attractive female (also blonde) counterpart exited their vehicle, the male opened the back hatch and took out what I think was a camera and snapped some flashes at me, I hope it was just for snapping pictures and not something else (this was back in 2002). It stuck with me, this memory as you can tell ever since. I've also had other experiences of people taking pictures of me but they weren't these genetic clone nordic looking people so it's not as creepy.

Then again probably a year or two earlier where myself and a friend were at the Canada place pier looking at North Van. We were approached by another rather intense looking blonde man in an expensive suit who was putting leather gloves on and clenching his fists to make crinkly leather sounds in an effort to scare us away from what appeared to be his crying spouse on a bench. She too was wearing a rather expensive/showie gown of some sort (didn't get a good look at her, she too was blonde). His fist clenching/leather crinkling worked and we scurried off. It was also quite late at night in this scenario, around 11PM in the late winter. My first impression was it was related to a funeral due to the state of the woman.

I agree with Pashalis. If I saw such a thing, I'd go to the church the next day (or whenever I could) and ask the local priest or curator or whatever what was going on that night. The reason I'd do that is because I'd want to know rather than let my imagination run.

For all we know, most often things of that nature turn out to be rather mundane
I agree this one.

Are you sure? I don't think it is as easy as you proclaim it is.

But this one not. Once a girl surprised me, while walking, buy a motorcycle raider nearby fell off his ride and had an accident, thus, both of us detected that signals at the same time, as the girl got off the building, too away for a chemical explanation.
The reason for a "cosmic" explanation was the sinergy of the circunstances. If there where focus and cameras, I ended satisfied with the stage, despite the uniformity or the genetics, for example.
Finding and asking the priest of the temple?
I've not that capability, despite of my limited time on Tenerife. Well, the response would be funny, if I reached him, and not the true for sure.

When people dress nicely, they look a lot better. And if their wealthy, they can have tailor made clothes to make them look even better. And pad their shoulders, have shoes that make them taller, ect.

Look at people in the movies, or in business, they dress up to look more distinguished. And since it is at a church, of course they're going to dress up. And if they're public oriented they are mindful of posture, manners, ect. to impress even further - so as to get more donations.

Altomaltes wrote that he passed by the place at midnight, probably in a car, otherwise he would have had much more time to assess the situation. At midnight the lighting must have been less than satisfactory.

If this area is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Spain, you should expect extravagant people doing extravagant things.

And most important, any individual or group, have a "energetic signature" and I'm pretty good reading such things, so that was the process: 1) I passed by the place. 2) whas overhelmed by the energetic signature of this group (not easy in my case) and 3) started to observe the weirdness of situation.

Altomaltes, if you have a knack for being able to read "energetic signatures" (not sure what that means though) could it be that this capacity might be playing tricks on you every now and then?

Hi altomaltes,

I would ask the church, if it’s a burning question I would dig a little deeper. I don’t think there’s any harm asking a church member if they hold events at midnight and that out of curiosity “what event was being held last Friday?”. The story would grow stranger if they told you that there was no such event being held. But if they give you a lead to go through, you’d have more information to form an idea as to what might’ve been going on.

You can also try to go there this Friday midnight. Maybe this is a recurrence event? And you will see more and do a „sanity check”.

Well, It may be a good excuse to visit Tenerife again, since It is 3.500Km away from me.
Nevertheless, I'm really pleased with this thread, both for its data, metadata, rhythm, diverse points of view and motivations behind.
One of the important points I got from it was what Theodore Illion calls "Bring God to matter", what is a severe error, or "sin" if you want. I think the 3º temptation of Christ represents that, thus, use sacred things to mundane matters, like using your Rolex for nut opening.
So, I will enjoy this one, both lyrics and music, and tank you all.

Session 31 May 1997

Q: When did the Kantekkians, or Celts or whatever arrive on the Canary Islands?

A: 12,000 years ago.

Q: Did they arrive there from Atlantis directly?

A: Close.

Q: Where from?

A: Confused by trauma.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Guess.

Q: Did they come from underground?

A: Some.

Q: Were they part of the underground race?

A: No Laura. What "trauma" do you think we are referring to??

Q: The comet cluster? The Flood of Noah?

A: Close enough.

Session 31 May 1997

Q: In the information I now have on the Canaries, I found that a strange icon appeared on the island long before the conquest, long before any missionaries or Europeans arrived. The natives were the big, blond types. They said that they knew this icon was divine because following its appearance, there were processions of angels, or divine beings, up and down the beach where it appeared, lights, smells, chanting and singing and so forth. How did the statue of the Virgin of Candelaria arrive on the beach at Tenerife?

A: Teleportation.

Q: Who teleported it there?

A: The "Celts."

Q: Celts in the sense of the Druids?

A: Or in the sense of Atlanteans.

Q: Now, you said before that Atlanteans were not Celts, is that correct?

A: No.

Q: The Atlanteans were Celts?

A: "Celts, Druids," etc... are merely latter day designations.

Q: Let's back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek. They were transported by the Lizzies... brought here, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: When the Lizzies did this, how many Celts were physically brought here?

A: Hundreds of millions.

Back
Top Bottom