Strange Multiple Coincidences Between Lincoln and JFK

I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I thought it worth reading and pondering.

Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can.�

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.�
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.�

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.�
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.�

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.�
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.�

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.�
Both Presidents were shot in the head�

Now it gets really weird.�

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.�
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .�

Both were assassinated by Southerners.�
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.�

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.�
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.�

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.�
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.�

Both assassins were known by their three names.�
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.�

Now hang on to your seat.�

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'�
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'�

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.�
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.�

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.�

And here's the kicker...�

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland�
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.�

Interesting it is, but we would have to believe the official stories for it to truly be so.

Possibly convincing of their authenticity for some?

I was wondering if someone had already posted this, but I as unable to find it. Oh well.

The only incongruency I can immediately see is the one where it was said that, "Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater."

The writer did not take into account the Other gunman located at the grassy knoll area. Hence a bullet entered from the front, hitting the temple of his head, and a bullet was shot from Behind him which entered into his upper back just above his shoulder blade. Hence at least two gunman positioned in completely different localities.

This OTHER shooter came to be known as Badge Man (a man dressed in what appeared to be a police uniform) and several people including a deaf man saw him, and one fuzzy, poor photo exists apparently of him and his accomplice, which was a man dressed in a railroad uniform.

Apparently the man in the railroad uniform took the gun from Badge man, after it had been shot and disassembled it and put it in a tool box and then placed the tool box in some kind of a train utility compartment near the railroad tracks.

I am not sure though at this time if this fragment I just described aligns with the in depth findings of the SOTT team at this "present time" in their ongoing research.

I am rereading the Kennedy articles written by Laura. But I am aware that with the constant new research and data being unearthed things could get more fine tuned in time.

Program/Conspiracy/Numerology.

Maybe this is already know for some of you, but it is interesting to review.

Lincoln & Kennedy.

In many times has said that killed president kennedy had many points of contact with also murdered president Lincoln, but the similarities between them is much greater. For example:

-------Both were concerned about the enacment of Civil Rights.

-------Both died in the presence of his wife and received a shot behind the head.

-------The succesors of both presidents were surnamed Johnson and southern democrats and had been senators.

-------The former president's wife, each lost a baby while in the white house.

-------Booth and Oswald were killed before trial.

-------Secretary of Kennedy called Lincoln advise you don't go to Dallas.

-------Booth shot against president Lincoln in a teather and ride to hide in a werehouse.

-------Oswald shot against president Kennedy from a werehouse and run to hide in a theater.

-------The names Kennedy and Lincoln are 13 letters in each name.

-------The names John Wilkens Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald total 15 letters each one.

-------He thinks he is Oswald whose guilt is not proven yet it was not the only murder as happened with Booth.

-------The murderers of Booth and Oswald were captured, their names were Boston Corbett and Jack Ruby.

Hi caballero eyes,

There was already an existing topic on it. Post merged. :)

Re: Program/Conspiracy/Numerology.

caballero reyes said:
Maybe this is already know for some of you, but it is interesting to review.

LINCOLN AND KENNEDY

Well, IMO if there is anything to this, then whatever is going on here with these similarities is still determined by universal law(s). It just shows me that everything that goes on in this universe is based on a kind of mathematics. Maybe we don't understand it fully but I think it would still be based on some kind of universal law. Regarding this 'mystery', and this is just my opinion, is that maybe certain patterns of events, perhaps events that have a certain quality (of energy) to them, will 'rotate' on an axis (so to speak), in one point of space-time, and then reemerge this pattern at another point. Maybe the quality of coalesced energies in the event just reproduces itself at another point on the continuum? Then you have a kind of a repetition of energetic patterns, scenes and scenery, and 'actors' so to speak. There is an outer difference to it all in the sense of actors, scenes, etc. but, inwardly, essentially, there is still a qualitative sameness to it all and maybe the qualitative sameness (or pattern) of the old event simply reflects itself in the 'new' event and some of the external similarities in the new event is but an outer, spatial, reflection of this essential pattern? Hope that makes sense! Just my thoughts on this fwiw.

Re: Program/Conspiracy/Numerology.

caballero reyes, a mod had previously merged your thread here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8679.msg351402.html#msg351402

Wow, those dates are pretty darn interesting.

I think the most important coincidence is the fact that these 2 presisdents are the *only* ones to actually serve the people.

There is some very good analysis about this legend.

_http://www.snopes.com/history/american/lincoln-kennedy.asp

After I read it, it doesn't look that spectacular anymore. It shows how to choose words, mixed with some lies, to let something appear strange and special when, in reality, there is more or less nothing.

NORDIC HEALER said:
I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I thought it worth reading and pondering.

Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can.�

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.�
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.�

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.�
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.�

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.�
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.�

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.�
Both Presidents were shot in the head�

Now it gets really weird.�

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.�
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .�

Both were assassinated by Southerners.�
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.�

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.�
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.�

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.�
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.�

Both assassins were known by their three names.�
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.�

Now hang on to your seat.�

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'�
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'�

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.�
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.�

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.�

And here's the kicker...�

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland�
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.�

This reminds me more of how the same mythic plots have been rehashed by succeeding religions than it arouses any ominous mystery of "coincidence", because, as was mentioned to above, this depends a lot on how much and what of the official story is true. Imo, there is very little, if any, practical use of the above information. I would say it's amusing to know from the perspective of already knowing that they were taken out and (the gist of) why at best, and at worst, the kind of thing that would instantly label you a conspiracy nut if uttered in the wrong company, which PTB I'm sure are quite well aware of.

Back
Top Bottom