Strange dreams

I

indigo

Hey i'm new to these forums. I really like what I see so far though. Any thoughts on these dreams? I'mm 22 now these all happened at least 2 years ago.

This dream happened when I was probably 16 years old. I lived in a 3 story house(upstairs, middle, underground basement) In the dream I woke up and something compelled me to go to my basement. I make my way down without turning on any lights. I finally reach the basement and go into the tv room down there. Once I reach this room I see a young child standing there. The child looks very eerie and is completely white. He sticks out his hand and I feel a very powerful jolt of electricity going through my body. I then wake up.

In this dream I woke up around 3 am to a strange site. The sun was coming up. But it wasn’t normal, It was strangely hot and very orange red out. This was so out of the ordinary that it made everyone leave their homes and come out into the suburban neighborhood streets to investigate. Also no electronics were working it was as if the air were filled with radiation. Then I woke up.
\\

In the last one I am driving home on the interstate and all of a sudden the road just falls...as if the earth fell and there is no time to stop and i drive off the edge and wake up.

Back
Top Bottom