Strange Dream?

manitoban

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Having just recently become familiar with the material here, please excuse me if this is a dumb question, but since I've been reading this stuff, I had a really weird dream, actually just before I fell asleep, I dreamt of a man, saying he was here to help, and then smashing me over the head with a metal rod, my skull seemed to split open, and my body shell broke open. He said he was one of the ancient ones, even gave a date 367,000 ! Maybe this is just my brain finding some way of dealing with this new material? or something worse? can anyone comment here?

I know what you mean. The material here can be overwhealming. First of all I would say, it is not a matter of belief, its a matter of knowing your place. Having your skull cracked open in my world, is symbolic for having your former set of beliefs exposed, and the world as you knew it crumbling. Perhaps in a way, you were very shocked by it all. Perhaps your former defenses were broken down. I would say, keep on reading and make notes. It is more important that you learn than getting sick over it.
-Peace

Back
Top Bottom