Strange birds, shadows, sudden dark cloud formations, orgone and the CBS Eye

AmyB

The Force is Strong With This One
Laura,

Thank you for your work and your fantastic web site. It is the most interesting site I have ever seen. I was wondering if any of the following topics were ever discussed with the C's.

A friend of mine has been experiencing a lot of strange events over the last year. At one point she had crows around her all the time and turkey neck vultures (buzzards) arriving when she arrived and circling above her when she went for a walk in a nearby park (7 could this be worse). The minute she decided to leave the park, they also left...I don't think that's very common. This happened many times in different locations over the last summer. As for the crows, it just seemed that where ever she went there were always crows landing on lamp posts right beside her and taking off when she left, it was very strange.

As for shadows, she noticed many strange shadows at night in the corners of her ceiling in her bedroom and even felt one when it passed near her head. That's when she realized that these were not mere illusions.

She also noticed one evening the sudden formation of very dark clouds from her window as she was practicing kundalini, an intense electric storm broke out which ended up in what some people refer to as an orgone effect on her.... Previous to her meditation, there were no clouds and it was sunny...

It might be important to note that all of these events began after she was initiated through books to merkaba and kundalini as well as meditation which led to some interesting, positive experiences as well as some negative or maybe simply misunderstood experiences. She has had many experiences with light entities as a child and teenager but never these kinds before.

Could you possibly get some information from the C's on all of this and how this might fit in with the entities or ET beings in other densities, or military...

On another note, could you also ask the C's what they think of the CBS eye, just curious ...

Best regards

AmyB

Hi, AmyB,

In case I missed it, what is the CBS Eye?

Your friend seems to be having some interesting experiences. This is just a thought, but why didn't she post them here herself?

Welcome to the Forum, by the way. :)

bedower said:
Hi, AmyB,

In case I missed it, what is the CBS Eye?

I think she was referring to the logo for the American TV channel CBS:

CBSlogoWhite.JPG

Yes, I was referring to the logo. I guess I was writing on my friend's behalf in order to seek help for her. If such help is available, I will direct her to this website...Although the email was addressed to Laura and the C's, I welcome any input concerning the bird issue and dark clouds. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Back
Top Bottom