Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Now what could it be that is causing him to motioning in the area of his heart that is giving him a problem ?

A collision ? Perhaps

Eriksen was resuscitated on the pitch after collapsing during Denmark’s opening game against Finland and survived thanks to quick action by team-mates and medics.

Former Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero was diagnosed with a cardiac arrhythmia after suffering chest pains when playing for Barcelona against Alaves.

Aguero’s future in the game remains unclear and De Gea said: “We saw some players who are feeling a bit of problems with their breathing. We saw Eriksen and Aguero.

“It is difficult to see your players acting like this and I hope he is fine. As soon I saw it was difficulty with breathing, it does not matter about the game — the main thing is to be safe.”

Well this one brought tears to my eyes because of how vividly I could see the girls face. If you are too soft don't watch.

The facts are that at this point are thousands of horrifying cases of this insanity. It’s quite a task to watch all this and no maculate our being with negative emotions such as sadness, rage, fear, etc. We certainly can’t ignore such misery but also we must keep in mind that sometimes PTB allows videos like this exactly to provoke negative feelings.

Anyway, Casey clearly asked and is asking for help. So, maybe someone nearby her could try to reach and send to her a link of the Health protocol for the inflicted vaxxes, or maybe some more specific prescription to cases like her?

Moreover, my love sister Casey Hodgkinson, maybe you can talk or sing:​
May 7th 2016 Session

Q: (Galatea) Would we need to charge several stones with different intentions, or can we put multiple intentions into one?
A: Yes, Yes.
………………….
A: Sing to them.
…………………
A: Read to them!

Q: (L) In other words, speak to them. Talk to them about what they're supposed to be doing?
A: Yes. Modify the 91st Psalm. Provide a copy to the recipient as well so they are aware of the protective parameters and can augment them from time to time.
……………………………..

(L) ……….. It covers all kinds of stuff. So we can modify it with the Cosmic Mind and that kind of thing. Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Yes!!! You speculate well!

Q: (Andromeda,) What about crystals for specific cases for healing?
A: Sing for healing.

Q: (L) Healing crystals will get sung to, the water crystals get sung to, the protection crystals get recited to, and maybe we could even sing a little bit of the Psalm or tone it or something while we're doing it. Like our brass bowls or something like that?
A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Besides crystals and salt, what else could we add to our water to amplify the effects?
A: Nothing.
……………………….

(L) We're supposed to sing/chant it, and repeat it I think; read in unison. How many times do we need to repeat it?
A: 8 times over three days.

Just to emphasize, “8 times over three days” is a very important feature, of course.
Psalm 91 [King James version]

1 He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come nigh you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you has made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come nigh your dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
12 They shall bear you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

13 You shalt tread upon the lion and viper: the young lion and the dragon shall you trample under feet.
14 Because he has set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.​

I saw a comment that said her condition worsened sometime after the interview :-(

Not sure if others caught this, however it is of Casey's mother being interviewed.

THE HARROWING STORY OF VACCINE INJURY AND DENIAL BY THE MEDICAL AUTHORITIES

December 9, 2021

WARNING: This is truly harrowing but is direct evidence that the same is happening in New Zealand hospitals as elsewhere in the world.

And it is terrible

Anna Hodgkinson recalls her harrowing experiences supporting her daughter Casey- with Liz Gunn

My tweet feed just directed me to this information of a VAERS report.
Squeamish don't look.

Look carefully at the age and what started to happen once injected.

-https://twitter.com/Twittterpated/status/1470240248995188736

Checking more from this feed I found this along the way. I'll save the keyboard from unneeded comment to this.

When no one is held liable they can do this forever. Problem with allergic reaction ,in general, is that they don't diminish with repeated exposure. They tend to get more stronger (potentially dangerous)

Another chest pain !!!

Just so you know who are the people in the photo whose comments are shown in the tweet below,
Matthew Paul Le Tissier is a football television pundit and former professional footballer. Born in Guernsey, he won eight caps for the England national team.
Trevor Lloyd Sinclair is an English professional footballer who currently plays for Northern Premier League Premier Division side Squires Gate. Sinclair was a winger, able to play on both the left and right flanks.
Carl Onora Ikeme is a former professional footballer who played as a goalkeeper. He spent his entire career at Wolverhampton Wanderers, making 207 appearances across all competitions. He was part of their teams that won the Championship in 2009 and League One in 2014, and made one Premier League appearance in 2012.

Also have a look at the comments below that tweet !!!!

I went for hirudotherapy a few days ago because my ankle joint started swelling from inflammation. Thanks to the Great Divine Mind and these wonderful creatures that are leeches.

The therapist during the treatment told me that he has many more people with blood clots.
Old ladies have swollen legs, I saw a young girl with leeches on her knees.
But patients are also brought in after being in the hospital. He says people are discharged from the hospital with clots in their lungs and he puts leeches on their backs.

This interested me because my father-in-law (2*disabled) went into the hospital with heart failure and was about to go home after having a pacemaker inserted but developed what looked like a lung infection. He had to stay there for a few more days.
When I finally picked him up to go home he was complaining of a cracked sternum and shoulder pain. They may have resuscitated him but no one informed us. What kind of people.
He also has shortness of breath and here I am thinking to try hirudotherapy if he doesn't get better.

In general, it is a nightmare for elderly people now when they have to stay in hospital. They are not allowed to visit them, they just lie there like that. They are lucky if they meet good people.

And one more thing. Before admission to hospital it is compulsory to be tested for Covid. We were waiting for the test result and I was praying for a negative result because I think that if they had taken him to the infectious disease ward my wife would have lost her father.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The therapist during the treatment told me that he has many more people with blood clots.
But patients are also brought in after being in the hospital. He says people are discharged from the hospital with clots in their lungs and he puts leeches on their backs.
Blood clotting issue is in the middle of the whole mRNA delivery chemistry.

Lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) hypothetical risks​

The mRNA vaccine is injected intramuscularly through the arm. This method is preferred because large muscle cells have high vascularity, so the injected biomaterial can easily reach the systemic bloodstream and lymphatic system.

LNPs fuse with and enter mammalian cells easily. As mentioned, the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines use LNPs to encapsulate the mRNA genetic material for more efficient cell delivery.

Thus, the combined intramuscular injection and LNP technology would enable the mRNA vaccine to reach a broad range of cell types. The mRNA might even reach delicate cells or places that we don’t want them to, such as neurons in the brain or spinal cord.
So talking about aspiration when injecting should avoid side effects is a canard, IMHO.
The stuff by design goes in the blood stream one way or the other. From there EVERYWHERE.
The surgeon then mentioned cases of immune thrombocytopenia a life-threatening blood clot or platelet disorder — occurring shortly after mRNA vaccination. While no causative link has been confirmed, he considered that maybe the LNPs had carried the mRNA vaccine into the megakaryocytes (platelet-producing cells) in the bone marrow. The megakaryocytes then express the spike protein, only to be marked for destruction by cytotoxic T-cells. Platelets then become deficient, causing thrombocytopenia. Of course, he emphasized that these are just speculations.
Jacob Wes Ulm, MD, Ph.D., a geneticist, explained this concern in detail in a letter to the British Medical Journal, as well as in a public comment to an article about mRNA vaccines on January 2021:

…it seems that they [mRNA vaccines] can enter a much broader tissue range compared to even attenuated virus vaccines…And since the mRNA vaccines would induce SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein expression, that seems to mean that people who get the mRNA vaccines are going to have a much greater range of cells and tissues vulnerable to cytotoxic [T-cell] attack…with side effects that may not manifest for years (with cumulative damage and chronic inflammation).
"Booster" is a potential "cumulative damage" vector.

more here
When the above article was written this information was not available.
It became available only thanks to the Japanese !!!
https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Pfizer-pharmacokinetics-and-toxicity.pdf

Then this one is the nail in the coffin for me regarding clotting issues.

Anyone taking this stuff is at risk of blood clot like diseases or worsening of those they already have (varicose veins for example). VAERS and this site make that very clear.

Finding out about all this stuff is not pleasant but it sure educates me to things I never concerned myself with.

In this one Ziutek, you have a live body saying what I put in my last comment to you.
@ 1:30 minute mark

Long Term Effect Studies are not finished (2022/23) !!!
Question: Will it even happen ?

In this one Ziutek, you have a live body saying what I put in my last comment to you.
@ 1:30 minute mark

Long Term Effect Studies are not finished (2022/23) !!!
Question: Will it even happen ?
Thanks for the video.
I don't understand much in English.
But I appreciate it 😁😍

Sytuacja którą opisałem ma dla mnie duże znaczenie ponieważ co innego jest czytać o tym a co innego usłyszeć od kogoś kto z tym pracuje na co dzień.

Thanks for the video.
I don't understand much in English.
But I appreciate it 😁😍

Sytuacja którą opisałem ma dla mnie duże znaczenie ponieważ co innego jest czytać o tym a co innego usłyszeć od kogoś kto z tym pracuje na co dzień.
Sorry, here's the translation

The situation I described is very meaningful to me because it is one thing to read about it and another to hear from someone who works with it every day.

Sorry, here's the translation

The situation I described is very meaningful to me because it is one thing to read about it and another to hear from someone who works with it every day.
Also check this out as a potential help for others. It's cheap and with a little practice anyone can do this for someone else.:-)

Also check this out as a potential help for others. It's cheap and with a little practice anyone can do this for someone else.:-)

Putting bubbles is a popular treatment in my country for severe or chronic cold, pneumonia, or flu.
As far as I know, it works by causing blood clots under the skin and then the immune system treats them as foreign bodies and activates stronger defense against the disease.
Please correct me if I am wrong
I have bubbles at home and the expression I can use them to suck out the injections, but I will have a problem with the incision.
I think the most sensible thing would be to try to remove the vaccine with the needle hole, but that would have to be done almost immediately after the injection. When you cut the skin you will most likely suck the blood out of the cut blood vessels and what you want to get rid of will stay where it is .

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think the most sensible thing would be to try to remove the vaccine with the needle hole, but that would have to be done almost immediately after the injection. When you cut the skin you will most likely suck the blood out of the cut blood vessels and what you want to get rid of will stay where it is .
What you suggest requires better understanding of the human body than I have.

Have a look at what I wrote here. They are just ideas without actual experiential data, brain storming.

Not sure about that.
To get back into the puncture site might not be really effective since I expect immediate dispersion.
The suction plus the cutting should be able to remove at least part of the vaxx. The cuts will bleed, yes, but the applied suction should be having an effect on the whole area not only on cut blood vessels. At least that's what I'm thinking. I'd be grateful for any other health professional to chime in on this since all this is only my opinion.
The immediately clotted blood in the video could be taken as evidence that the vaxx is in the blood clot, at least in parts though.
Although I'm a nurse I cannot be sure about this but it makes sense to me.

The pressure in Germany is increasing. Health personnel must be vaxxed until March,15th or otherwise we will lose our job.
I'm still waiting for the result of my antibody test and if I have antibodies I will try to get the "recovered pass".

If that fails I might be forced to get the shot.
In this case I thought to do the wet cupping directly after the shot and then would immediately inject myself with 7,5g Vit.C via short infusion.
I will repeat the Vit C injection later in the day.
Plus taking the other health supplements from our protocol plus the fasting before etc..
I would also try to make the appointments on days with a waning moon.

Back
Top Bottom