Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Here I go, I'm gonna bring up the Psyche, brain, body connection. :cool2:
My partner's boss got the jab earlier in the year - she had the usual side effects at the time but recovered. Fast forward to today and she now has pnemonia.

Profile: In her 40s, slim, health freak - runs and exercises a lot. Smoker - no doubt the NHS will pin it down to her being a smoker.

Obviously not making a connection to the jab but note it's an interesting coincidence.
If the "injection" was gotten willingly and she is a true mainstream medical "believer", the injection, or jab, gave her a psychological sense of "being saved and safe", she viscerally felt and believes she is out of "danger", now.

Pneumonia happens after a "Death Fright is Resolved".

People have been hypnotized/traumatized into a constant underlying shock mentality, day after day, the thought process of "fear of death" is constantly reinforced.

I cannot consider it a "coincidence" that many people are developing pneumonia now, after getting metaphorically "saved" BY the jab.
How does someone at this age group in a good health condition randomly get pnemonia? 🤷
From what I have learned studying the Biological Natural laws of Nature, no one "randomly" gets pneumonia.

Pneumonia, is the process of healing and removal of excess lung cells.

Excess lung tissue cells which were temporarily added to the lungs, in order to supply the body with more oxygen, which is to survive a death fright.

The death fright belief in "catching" covid, well THAT has been going on for over a year and a half now.

That is a long time for a biological program to build up, and for probably a lot of health compromised people, it will be very difficult to survive the extreme healing conditions.
They will also be receiving MORE death frights, due to mainstream "diagnosis and treatment" and of course, other Biological programs will be activated, and it usually goes down hill from there.

I wrote about my observations and predictions of pneumonia becoming a problem in this post on the Session 18 May 2019 thread:

You describe your partners boss as being in her 40's and healthy, so she might have a better chance than, say the elderly that I know about that are now being diagnosed with pneumonia.

As always I must add: What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

Was he jabbed?

I can't get into the below link as I'm not in the US but can see there's a quote there from someone saying he was fully jabbed.

View attachment 50494
I wouldn't normally post something like this but let's be honest, the guy was a war criminal.

IMG_20211018_195000_217.jpg

Adding to the jab soup reactions:

My stepfather (in his 70’s) was vaxxed months ago, now has a rash that started on his lower legs and is slowly spreading upwards. The doctors can’t figure out what caused it or why it is spreading.

One of my girlfriends (in her early 30’s) was vaxxed and a few months later had shingles. Even though she had chickenpox as a child.

Possibly unrelated but a cousin of mine (early 30’s) was vaxxed and then was given penicillin for an illness and had a severe reaction, came to find out she was allergic, and the reaction (terrible rash all over her body) remained for weeks. To the point she was seeing doctors and thinking something else was wrong. She also miscarried last year because the fetus wasn’t viable, when she’s otherwise an incredibly healthy person and has had a previous pregnancy that was perfect.

My stepfather (in his 70’s) was vaxxed months ago, now has a rash that started on his lower legs and is slowly spreading upwards. The doctors can’t figure out what caused it or why it is spreading.

One of my girlfriends (in her early 30’s) was vaxxed and a few months later had shingles. Enough though she had chickenpox as a child.

Possibly unrelated but a cousin of mine (early 30’s) was vaxxed and then was given penicillin for an illness and had a severe reaction, came to find out she was allergic, and the reaction (terrible rash all over her body) remained for weeks. To the point she was seeing doctors and thinking something else was wrong. She also miscarried last year because the fetus wasn’t viable, when she’s otherwise an incredibly healthy person and has had a previous pregnancy that was perfect.

So I got the J&J on Sept 9 to keep my job and health insurance. With the protocol and a lot of Vit C I made it through without getting sick and hopefully not too much DNA damage. However, since about a week my left buttock has been itchy. No rash. When you think about it, our skin is the biggest detoxifier and a rash could either be a sign of allergic reaction or detoxification or both. I've exercised until I sweat, done a sauna but have to take further action. I think that all the evilness is trying to purge. Penny Kelly, a naturopath and seer and all-round fascinating woman IMO, has a podcast and a book called Getting Well Naturally. In both she mentions a olive oil and castor oil cleanse where you rub 2 TBSP of each on your body, get in hot bath until you want to pass out, then wrap yourself in plastic for a bit and lie there. When I find specifics, I'll post it. I think I'll have to try it.

Sorry, but I'm not quite expert in tech, so I will just post link to FB site, where this was published. The video shows russian healer, who pumps out blood clumps, with help from vaccum pump. I also don't understand perfect russian, but I understood, it can be done only in first 1/2 hour, after getting the jab. In my homeland, Slovenia, they stoped vaccinating with Johnson vaccine, Jansen, after 20 year old girl, who wanted her "travel freedom" again died from thrombosis, 2 weeks after getting Jansen. Experts claim, there are only 1-5% vaccine side effects beeing reported, mainly because it is almost not possible, to persuade a GP doctor, to report it. It's real Holocaust, part II....

This was on the Highwire this week

Do people remember this clip of Wendy Williams being bullied to get a jab and her standing strong, saying she's rarely ill?

Well, apparently she took the jab in the end and has now been off work very ill for a month after getting covid in September. We know she got the jab because the media are describing her covid as a "breakthrough" infection. Since she had the covid it appears her health is on a downward spiral. Ongoing Illness is not jab related apparently but it's a big fat coincidence, right? Gone from okay to now being in a wheelchair after the jib jab

Screenshot_20211024_095425.jpg

The coincidence theorists will be all over this one. It's just a coincidence, nothing to see here, move along.

I was asked by my wife about vaccine side effects yesterday (she's really pushed by her friends to get vaccinated), so I've archived DrJohnB2's tweets today regarding specific cases of COVID vaccine-induced diseases addressed in medical journals, to give her some overview. I thought that it might be useful also here.

TitleLink
Sudden sensorineural hearing loss after COVID-19 vaccination
Longitudinal extensive transverse myelitis following ChAdOx1 nCOV-19 vaccine: a case report
Brain death in a vaccinated patient with COVID-19 infection - PubMed
Nonarteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy following COVID-19 Vaccination: Consequence or Coincidence
A Late Presentation of COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis
Neuromyelitis Optica in a Healthy Female After Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 mRNA-1273 Vaccine
Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Korea: Case Report Focusing on Histopathological Findings
Post COVID-19 vaccination neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: Case report & MRI findings
New relapse of multiple sclerosis and neuromyelitis optica as a potential adverse event of AstraZeneca AZD1222 vaccination for COVID-19
Covid-19 vaccine and autoimmunity: Awakening the sleeping dragon
Fatal vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) post Ad26.COV2.S: first documented case outside US
Subacute thyroiditis after inactive SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
Shoulder injury related to vaccine administration (SIRVA) following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination: Report of 2 cases of subacromial-subdeltoid bursitis
Neurological symptoms and neuroimaging alterations related with COVID-19 vaccine: Cause or coincidence?
Lessons of the month 1: Longitudinal extensive transverse myelitis following AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination
Acute Transverse Myelitis Following COVID-19 Vaccination - PubMed
Varicella Zoster Virus Reactivation Following COVID-19 Vaccination: A Systematic Review of Case Reports
A Report on Myocarditis Adverse Events in the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Association with COVID-19 Injectable Biological Products
Immune-mediated hepatitis with the Moderna vaccine, no longer a coincidence but confirmed.
Eruptive angiomatosis after SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Comirnaty, Pfizer) - PubMed
Acute Myocarditis Following COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination in Adults Aged 18 Years or Older
Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine against Covid-19 in Israel
Myocarditis after Covid-19 Vaccination in a Large Health Care Organization
Haematuria, a widespread petechial rash, and headaches following the Oxford AstraZeneca ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccination
VITT following Ad26.COV2.S vaccination presenting without radiographically demonstrable thrombosis
Clinical and biological features of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis following ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccination
Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis After Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 (BNT162b2) Vaccination
Portal Vein Thrombosis due to Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) after Covid Vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19
Vaccine induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis: summary of NICE guidance
Successful treatment of thromboses of major arteries after ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccination
COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia: First Confirmed Case from India
Case report: cerebral sinus vein thrombosis in two patients with AstraZeneca SARS-CoV-2 vaccination
Lung squamous cell carcinoma with hemoptysis after vaccination with tozinameran (BNT162b2, Pfizer-BioNTech)
Successful Treatment of Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia in a 26-Year-Old Female Patient
Diffuse prothrombotic syndrome after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine administration: a case report
Myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination
Acute Myopericarditis after COVID-19 Vaccine in Teenagers
AstraZeneca, Tricog launch project for early diagnosis of heart attacks
Hepatitis C virus reactivation after COVID-19 vaccination | IMCRJ
Post-COVID-vaccine autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome in response to adjuvants (ASIA syndrome) manifesting as subacute thyroiditis
akotsubo syndrome after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
Case Report: Pityriasis Rosea-Like Eruption Following COVID-19 Vaccination
Parsonage-Turner Syndrome After SARS-CoV-2 BNT162b2... : JBJS Case Connector
Central retinal vein occlusion occurring immediately after 2nd dose of mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
Transient visual field loss after COVID-19 vaccination: Experienced by ophthalmologist, case report
COVID-19 Vaccine-associated Anaphylaxis and Allergic Reactions: Consensus Statements of the KAAACI Urticaria/Angioedema/Anaphylaxis Working Group
Acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction secondary to vaccine-induced immune thrombosis with thrombocytopaenia (VITT)
Guillain‐Barré syndrome following ChAdOx1 nCoV‐19 COVID‐19 vaccination: A case series
Recurrence of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura after mRNA-1273 COVID-19 Vaccine Administered Shortly after COVID-19
Comment on: Herpes zoster following BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccination in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases: a case series: reply
Rare case of COVID-19 vaccine-associated intracranial haemorrhage with venous sinus thrombosis
Ocular Adverse Events After COVID-19 Vaccination
Autoimmune damage to the nerves following Covid vaccines: EMA issued warning to patients and healthcare professionals
Reactive arthritis after COVID-19 vaccination
Herpes zoster after COVID-19 vaccination—Can the vaccine reactivate latent zoster virus?
Nevocentric erythema multiforme after SARS-COV-2 vaccine
A rare case of COVID-19 vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopaenia (VITT) involving the veno-splanchnic and pulmonary arterial circulation, from a UK district general hospital
Delayed headache after COVID-19 vaccination: a red flag for vaccine induced cerebral venous thrombosis
Concern About the Adverse Effects of Thrombocytopenia and Thrombosis After Adenovirus-Vectored COVID-19 Vaccination
Predictors of mortality in thrombotic thrombocytopenia after adenoviral COVID-19 vaccination: the FAPIC score
Abdominal pain and bilateral adrenal haemorrhage of COVID-19 vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia
Severe autoimmune hemolytic anemia following receipt of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine
Process-related impurities in the ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccine
Autoimmunity after Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccine: A Case of Acquired Hemophilia A
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination
Varicella zoster virus reactivation and mRNA vaccines as a trigger
A Series of Patients With Myocarditis Following SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination With mRNA-1279 and BNT162b2
Possible Association Between COVID-19 Vaccine and Myocarditis: Clinical and CMR Findings
Cardiovascular magnetic resonance findings in young adult patients with acute myocarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination: a case series
Lymphohistocytic myocarditis after Ad26.COV2.S viral vector COVID-19 vaccination
A rare case of vaccine-induced immune thrombosis and thrombocytopenia and approach to management - Surgical Neurology International
Tolosa-Hunt Syndrome Presenting After COVID-19 Vaccination
Severe Multiple Sclerosis Relapse After COVID-19 Vaccination: A Case Report
Neurological symptoms and neuroimaging alterations related with COVID-19 vaccine: Cause or coincidence?
COVID-19 mRNA vaccination leading to CNS inflammation: a case series
Cord blood antibody following maternal SARS-CoV-2 inactive vaccine (CoronaVac) administration during the pregnancy
Reactivation of herpes simplex keratitis following vaccination for COVID-19
Generalized bullous fixed drug eruption after Oxford-AstraZeneca (ChAdOx1 nCoV-19) vaccination - PubMed
Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia following AstraZeneca (ChAdOx1 nCOV19) vaccine–A case report
Acute transverse myelitis following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: a case report and review of literature
Acute myocarditis associated with Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine - PubMed
Myocarditis Associated With COVID-19 Vaccination
Unusual Presentation of Acute Perimyocarditis Following SARS-COV-2 mRNA-1237 Moderna Vaccination
Biopsy-proven lymphocytic myocarditis following first mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in a 40-year-old male: case report
Association between ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination and bleeding episodes: Large population-based cohort study
Idiopathic Ipsilateral External Jugular Vein Thrombophlebitis After Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Vaccination
Thromboaspiration and fibrinolysis infusion for portomesenteric thrombosis after AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine administration
A case of reactivation of varicella–zoster virus after BNT162b2 vaccine second dose?
Acute myocarditis following Comirnaty vaccination in a healthy man with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection
Clinical review of cerebral venous thrombosis in the context of COVID-19 vaccinations: Evaluation, management, and scientific questions
Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis post COVID-19 vaccination; a systematic review
Massive cerebral venous thrombosis due to vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia - PubMed
Clinical review of cerebral venous thrombosis in the context of COVID-19 vaccinations: Evaluation, management, and scientific questions
Resurgence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Highly Vaccinated Health System Workforce
Thrombotic thrombocytopenia associated with COVID-19 infection or vaccination: Possible paths to platelet factor 4 autoimmunity
Treatment of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia Related Acute Ischemic Stroke
Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia with Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Death following the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine
Acute myocarditis after a second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine: a report of two cases
Large hemorrhagic stroke after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination: A case report
A Case of Acute Pulmonary Embolus after mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Immunization
Two die in Japan after getting shots from suspended Moderna Covid-19 vaccines
Contaminant in Japan's Moderna vaccines suspected to be metallic particles: NHK
New onset of mainly guttate psoriasis after COVID-19 vaccination: a case report
Adenovirus-Vectored COVID-19 Vaccine–Induced Immune Thrombosis of Carotid Artery
Acute attack in a patient with multiple sclerosis 2 days after COVID vaccination: a case report
Myocardial infarction post COVID-19 vaccine – coincidence, Kounis syndrome or other explanation – time will tell
Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease following SARS CoV2 vaccination: Case report
Cytotoxic Lesion of the Corpus Callosum (CLOCCs) after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination
Trombosis de senos venosos tras vacunación con ChAdOx1 nCov-19
A case series of cutaneous COVID-19 vaccine reactions at Loma Linda University Department of Dermatology
Autoantibodies in severe COVID‐19‐related acute respiratory distress syndrome: Just innocent bystanders?
Myeloperoxidase anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive optic perineuritis after mRNA coronavirus disease-19 vaccine
Myocarditis Associated with mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination
Perimyocarditis in Adolescents After Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Every rose has its thorns — acute myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination
Myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination for COVID‐19
Japan halts use of 1.63 mil. Moderna vaccine doses over contamination
Myocarditis, Pericarditis and Cardiomyopathy After COVID-19 Vaccination
Myocarditis Following COVID-19 Vaccination
Acute prolonged motor aura resembling ischemic stroke after COVID − 19 vaccination (CoronaVac): the first case report
Moderna COVID-19 vaccine induced skin rash
An old entity, a new trigger: Post COVID-19 vaccine Pityriasis rubra pilaris
Temporal association between the COVID-19 Ad26.COV2.S vaccine and acute myocarditis: A case report and literature review
A Bullous Eruption following the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination - PubMed
COVID-19 Vaccine and Myocarditis
Acute myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in a 24-year-old man
Myocarditis after Covid-19 mRNA Vaccination
Fulminant myocarditis and systemic hyperinflammation temporally associated with BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in two patients
Recurrence of Acute Myocarditis Temporally Associated with Receipt of the mRNA Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccine in a Male Adolescent
Cutaneous thrombosis associated with skin necrosis following Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination
Acute encephalitis, myoclonus and Sweet syndrome after mRNA-1273 vaccine
Stevens-Johnson syndrome post second dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: a case report
Purpuric Skin Rash in a Patient Undergoing Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccination: Histological Evaluation and Perspectives
Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Post COVID-19 Vaccination - First Reported Case
Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis after COVID-19 vaccination
Autoimmune hepatitis developing after coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine: One or even several swallows do not make a summer
Cardiac Imaging of Acute Myocarditis Following COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination
Reactivation of Varicella Zoster Virus after Vaccination for SARS-CoV-2
Intracerebral Hemorrhage due to Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome after Vaccination against COVID-19: the First Fatal Case in Korea
A case of reactivation of varicella–zoster virus after BNT162b2 vaccine second dose?
Association of Myocarditis With BNT162b2 Vaccination in Children
COVID-19 Vaccination–Associated Myocarditis in Adolescents
Myocarditis following mRNA vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, a case series
Investigation of COVID-19 comorbidities reveals genes and pathways coincident with the SARS-CoV-2 viral disease
Hyper-eosinophilic syndrome with myocarditis after inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: A case study
Herpes zoster after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine: a case series
Acute Myocarditis Following mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination
Perimyocarditis following first dose of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 (Moderna) vaccine in a healthy young male: a case report
Cerebral venous thrombosis after vaccination against COVID-19 in the UK: a multicentre cohort study
Three cases of acute venous thromboembolism in females following vaccination for COVID-19
Post-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination cerebral venous sinus thrombosis: an analysis of cases notified to the European Medicines Agency
Prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia after COVID-19 vaccination | Blood
Association of Facial Pustular Neutrophilic Eruption With Messenger RNA–1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome after SARS-CoV-2 Infection and COVID-19 Vaccination
Renal Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism Secondary to Vaccine-induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT)
Case of Guillain-Barré syndrome following COVID-19 vaccine
Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccination with a misleading first cerebral MRI scan
Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccination
Limb ischemia and pulmonary artery thrombosis after the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (Oxford–AstraZeneca) vaccine: a case of vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia
Malignant cerebral infarction, systemic venous thrombosis and thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCov vaccination: a possible catastrophic variant of vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia
Case Report: Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia after COVID-19 Janssen Vaccination
Oral lesions postinjection of the first administration of Pfizer‐BioNTech SARS‐CoV‐2 (BNT162b2) vaccine
An episode of oral mucositis after the first administration of the ChAdOx1 COVID‐19 vaccine
Acute Ischemic Stroke Revealing ChAdOx1 nCov-19 Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia: Impact on Recanalization Strategy
Bilateral superior ophthalmic vein thrombosis, ischaemic stroke, and immune thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination
A generalized pustular psoriasis flare after CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccination: Case report
A patient presenting with ARDS after COVID-19 vaccination: A COVID-19 case report
“Vaccine-Induced Covid-19 Mimicry” Syndrome:Splice reactions within the SARS-CoV-2 Spike open reading frame result in Spike protein variants that may cause thromboembolic events in patients immunized with vector-based vaccines
Development of severe pemphigus vulgaris following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination with BNT162b2
Is the heparin-induced thrombocytopenia-like syndrome associated with ChAdOx vaccine related to the vaccine itself or to an autoimmune reaction to severe acute respiratory syndrome 2 coronavirus: insights and implications from previous reports in infected cases?
Mechanisms of Immunothrombosis in Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) Compared to Natural SARS-CoV-2 Infection
Durable Humoral and Cellular Immune Responses Following Ad26.COV2.S Vaccination for COVID-19
A case report of acquired hemophilia following COVID-19 vaccine
Arterial events, venous thromboembolism, thrombocytopenia, and bleeding after vaccination with Oxford-AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S in Denmark and Norway: population based cohort study
Gross hematuria following vaccination for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 in 2 patients with IgA nephropathy
Management of a patient with a rare congenital limb malformation syndrome after SARS-CoV-2 vaccine-induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia (VITT)
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura after SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
AZD1222 vaccine‐related coagulopathy and thrombocytopenia without thrombosis in a young female
Herpes zoster following BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases: a case series
Period Problems after Covid vaccine | The Survey
Patients With Acute Myocarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination
Acute myocarditis after the second dose of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine: Serendipity or atypical causal relationship?
Clinicogenomic analysis of breakthrough infections by SARS CoV2 variants after ChAdOx1 nCoV- 19 vaccination in healthcare workers
Blood clots and bleeding events following BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine: An analysis of European data
SARS-CoV-2 vaccine ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 infection of human cell lines reveals low levels of viral backbone gene transcription alongside very high levels of SARS-CoV-2 S glycoprotein gene transcription
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia after Ad26.COV2.S Vaccination
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia after Ad26.COV2.S Vaccination — Response from the Manufacturer
Towards Understanding ChAdOx1 nCov-19 Vaccine-induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT)
Thrombocytopenia and Intracranial Venous Sinus Thrombosis after "COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca" Exposure - PubMed
Antibody-mediated procoagulant platelets in SARS-CoV-2-vaccination associated immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia
Thrombosis With Thrombocytopenia After the Messenger RNA–1273 Vaccine
Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis With Thrombocytopenia After Ad26.COV2.S Vaccination
A Rare Case of Cerebral Venous Thrombosis and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation Temporally Associated to the COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
Malignant middle cerebral artery syndrome with thrombotic thrombocytopenia following vaccination against SARS-CoV-2
Acute-onset central serous retinopathy after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA vaccine
Acute macular neuroretinopathy following COVID-19 vaccination
Acute Macular Neuroretinopathy After COVID-19 Vaccine

Thanks a lot KS, I also found an article in croatian media, where they proove an increase of 6428% in heart failures cases among players, trainers and judges in football. The German news Spiegel had an article, back in the year 2003, where they researched heart failures in football, between years 1996-2003 and they found 10 cases. Now in last 4 months, there are reports, with link to articles in media, of 30 cases, some of them ended fatal.🧐😲😱

I would like to offer an example of a group of people going into the Biological program of healing from a long and drawn out territorial/death fright.
My observations and comments are formed taking into account the foundations of Biological survival responses. German New Medicine is based on the foundation of Biological laws of Nature.
Main stream medical association....not so much.....
And, as always:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

In the quoted message below I wrote what I predict will be happening as groups of vaxxed survivors reach a psychological resolution, based on the belief that getting the shots has made them "safe".
Believing that life can be enjoyed once more, no more danger out there.

Here I go, I'm gonna bring up the Psyche, brain, body connection. :cool2:

If the "injection" was gotten willingly and she is a true mainstream medical "believer", the injection, or jab, gave her a psychological sense of "being saved and safe", she viscerally felt and believes she is out of "danger", now.

Pneumonia happens after a "Death Fright is Resolved".

People have been hypnotized/traumatized into a constant underlying shock mentality, day after day, the thought process of "fear of death" is constantly reinforced.

I cannot consider it a "coincidence" that many people are developing pneumonia now, after getting metaphorically "saved" BY the jab.

From what I have learned studying the Biological Natural laws of Nature, no one "randomly" gets pneumonia.

Pneumonia, is the process of healing and removal of excess lung cells.

Excess lung tissue cells which were temporarily added to the lungs, in order to supply the body with more oxygen, which is to survive a death fright.

The death fright belief in "catching" covid, well THAT has been going on for over a year and a half now.

That is a long time for a biological program to build up, and for probably a lot of health compromised people, it will be very difficult to survive the extreme healing conditions.
They will also be receiving MORE death frights, due to mainstream "diagnosis and treatment" and of course, other Biological programs will be activated, and it usually goes down hill from there.

I wrote about my observations and predictions of pneumonia becoming a problem in this post on the Session 18 May 2019 thread:

You describe your partners boss as being in her 40's and healthy, so she might have a better chance than, say the elderly that I know about that are now being diagnosed with pneumonia.

As always I must add: What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
Now, here is an account of this unfolding, it happened in Ontario, Canada this week.

COVID-19 sweeps through Newmarket men's hockey league​

15 sick, Oro-Medonte resident dead and questions remain over how virus spread so far and wide​

Wednesday, October 27, 2021
They were spirited and eager as they gathered at the Newmarket hockey rink, a league of older men, all double-vaccinated and keen to finally get back to a sport they’d put on ice since the start of the pandemic.

Now they are recovering from COVID-19, one of their teammates dead,
wondering if this tragedy could have been averted.

“It’s just strange,” mused Brian Dunn, of Thornhill. “15 guys who played separate nights, different change rooms, days apart, one tragic death. We vacillate between absolutely pissed off and sad … I lost my best friend.”
[...]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They all had a lot of fun, got together and played hockey. Laughed and had a great time.

Truly stopping a fear pattern, is release of the worrying looping thoughts of fear and death fright, and the subconscious/psyche mind receives that happy emotional signal as an "all clear" I am out of danger signal.
The Psyche reads it as the conflict is over.
Once in resolution, the healing begins.
Healing and removal of excess cells happens by coughing, lots of mucus, lots of fever, basically all the symptoms that are considered "flu like".
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The league had just resumed play Sept. 27 after the pandemic shut things down in March 2020.
Dunn did not play that first day, but he was on the ice Thursday as was his buddy, Garry Weston, of Oro-Medonte, who sat beside him in the dressing room.
It was a chance to get back to "normal" — and it felt that way until Sunday, when the sore throat and headaches began.
On Tuesday, Dunn said, Weston tested positive for COVID-19 and on Wednesday, his own results came back positive.
Turns out, some of the other players had also been feeling ill, and several who’d played on the Monday night were sick, too.[...]
an outbreak was declared Oct. 8 with 15 cases to date — 13 residents in York Region and two from Simcoe.
“At least 10 of the guys were basically bedridden for most of the time,” Adlam said. “It wasn't just like sniffles or anything like that.”
In some cases, players tested negative and later, positive. Some spouses also caught the virus; in other cases, entire families became ill, he said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relief and happiness for a loved one, life getting back on track, "back to normal" is a deep resolution of fear.
Those spouses and kids, all went into healing symptoms as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because many of the men play with multiple groups, three more Newmarket-Aurora leagues that play elsewhere in York Region shut down as the virus spread: the 5-on-5 leagues for over 35, over 50, and over 60s, Adlam said.

“People are getting a false impression, ‘I’m double-vaxxed … nothing can happen to me’ and as we can see, in our league 30 per cent got infected ... And, unfortunately, Garry took the brunt of it.”
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the statement above, he states how he was thinking, yet comes to the faulty conclusion.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Most of the guys got through their symptoms without any lingering effects, which is what you hope for with the vaccine,” said Dunn.

But with Garry, it was unbelievable. It went sideways for him very quickly.”
On Oct. 20, his daughter, Krista Weston, posted on Facebook: “Garry had a severe stroke while fighting the pneumonia caused by COVID. As a family and in respect of his wishes, he will be removed from life support.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
See what I wrote about pneumonia in my inserted quote.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“A lot of us are confused,” Rick Grisdale said. “We’re filled with all kinds of emotions, including anger.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
More conflict shocks building for them, due to what happened.
These fears and conflicts are going to build more loops of survival programs.
These will be the plague type events that are going to be used this Dark Winter, I think.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s a mystery, the men say, how players contracted the virus despite being in separate dressing rooms.
Wendall Harrison, of Sutton, runs the league with Adlam and played Sept. 27.
The two men who sat next to him in the change room caught COVID-19, as did the goalie who sat across the room, but none of the other five players in the room got sick. One of the players in the opposing team’s change room also contracted COVID-19, he said.

Did the virus come from the younger players, the not-yet-vaccinated under-12s, who used the rink before, he wonders.
When leagues first resumed play in the summer, there were stricter rules, “but that changed when younger age group training started,” he said. “It became busier, all kinds of people coming and going and kids running around.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The above is a disturbing insert, trying to blame the kids for being infection spreaders.

Anyone who’s been in a hockey dressing room knows ventilation is questionable, Dunn said.
According to Public Health, the virus is transmitted through large respiratory droplets and smaller aerosols.
Players who are on the ice at the same time, with frequent face-to-face interactions, are at higher risk than those who enter the facility an hour later, Casey said.
However, he added, “we are noticing a concerning trend where individuals are not going for testing right away when they develop symptoms.”
Vaccination is very effective, he said, but there is still a chance you could both contract and spread COVID-19.
“It’s important to remember COVID-19 still remains active within our communities.”
That was a hard lesson for all the players, Grisdale agreed.
“Everyone wanted to play again, but it’s still a gamble out there. This story is tragic and it’s not as safe as everyone’s saying out there, even if you’re double-vaxxed.”
This past week, most of the players returned to the ice and the game they love — but not all.
A handful of men say they just won’t come back, Harrison said.
“People are just trying to get back to normal,
but we need to be aware. This pandemic is not over.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Horror story from a mother who vaccinated her children! :-(

Yes, very sad. As the link page prefaces:

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.”Charles Mackay,

@KS, wow, that is some information list. Thank you.

Now, here is an account of this unfolding, it happened in Ontario, Canada this week.

COVID-19 sweeps through Newmarket men's hockey league​

15 sick, Oro-Medonte resident dead and questions remain over how virus spread so far and wide​

Wednesday, October 27, 2021
They were spirited and eager as they gathered at the Newmarket hockey rink, a league of older men, all double-vaccinated and keen to finally get back to a sport they’d put on ice since the start of the pandemic.

Now they are recovering from COVID-19, one of their teammates dead,
wondering if this tragedy could have been averted.

Wow, that example nicely shows how people without the right knowledge can be manipulated to such a state that they can not make sense of what caused what. I'm convince, only the true sceptics have a chance to see through this scam. The rest will add 1 and 1 together but it will be much too late, as the damage will already have been done.

The following case is somewhat similar which I suspect is now a common situation occurring in the Penal Colony of Australia.

Clare H 11 hours ago

Has anyone been diagnosed with a winged scapular since Pfiezer shot? I have had pain in my left shoulder, down my ribs and radiating around my kidney. After MRI I was told I had a winged scapular which the Doctor thought may have been from existing injury but I know I was 100% healthy and injury free before my first dose. I am now awaiting follow up MRI on cervical spine and brachial plexus.
I am a mother of three little ones and this has changed my life completely. I am nervous and feel totally unsupported as now to maintain everyday freedoms in Australia I need to have the second dose. I feel pressured to get the second dose just to live normally but I have an injury from this vaccine.
This feed offers support as I have felt so alone in this. Thank you all for sharing your stories and I wish you all the best with our hopeful recoveries.

Found here
and then this

Back
Top Bottom