Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Recent Catherin A. Fitts video.

Some talk of the magic virus and injuries, with discussion of documentation to 'maybe' help. But mostly about the financial minefield head and some suggestions. Not a must watch, but good discussion of what can be done to save ones wealth (if possible) or invest it into the world you want to see.

4 Young British Airways Pilots
The airline reports that already 4 young pilots have died after the "vaccination". None had any conditions or illnesses. The youngest of them was 35 years old. This was reported at the Investigative Corona Committee No.57 • "Under Pressure" today. Apparently the airlines is in distress how to handling this issue with "vaccines" and flying.
[...]

I came across a tweet referencing BA's denial that the deaths were related. But that they felt they had to release a statement at all is notable. (Added: Just noticed Ocean posted it above)

Although i haven't looked into the reports at all, i came across one article detailing the death one of the pilots. Bearing in mind the reports that some of the vaccines have been causing heart issues in young people, and clotting, what came to mind was the possibility that this one pilot may have had a heart attack or some type of clotting issue whilst riding his bike, fallen, dying soon after. Well, that's just my uninformed speculation:

Airline pilot in mystery death​

14 June 2021 | Frontpage News, News

Airline pilot in mystery death - New Valley News

edward-brice-bennett.jpg

A British Airways airline pilot died in a tragedy at a well-known mountain trail bike park.

Edward Brice-Bennett, 33, was spotted unconscious by a sharp-eyed member of the public on a trail by the side of his bike in Tidworth, Wiltshire.

Emergency services dashed to the scene – but the father of one, described as ‘wonderful’, Mr Brice-Bennett was confirmed dead 45 minutes later.

Wiltshire Police stressed: ”There appears to be no suspicious circumstances related to this incident.”

A weeping neighbour said his distraught wife Kate – who was six months pregnant – had gone to stay with her family.

The neighbour – who said she was there with the police when they told her (his wife) that he had died’ – said: ”He was a wonderful man and was the nicest person. It is deeply shocking. It has been a horrible shocking time. He was lovely. He was a wonderful neighbour and we loved him.”

“I am 33 and Ed was 33. I have a two-year-old I have an eight-month-old. We are family and they are neighbours.”

The Brice-Bennetts have a daughter Illa, aged two, and had been married for nearly four years.

Yesterday British Airways said: ”We are deeply saddened by the news. Our thoughts are with Ed’s family and friends.”
The bike park refused to comment about the tragedy.

An inquest in Salisbury was told airline pilot Edward Patrick Brice-Bennett, 33, from Ramsbury, was found on one of the trails by the side of his bike by a member of the public collapsed and unconscious at the is a mountain bike trail park, Tidworth Freeride Bike Park, on June 2, at 12.17pm.

He was certified deceased later by paramedics at 13.02pm.

A post mortem examination showed two conditions, abdominal trauma and haemoperitoneum, but no cause of death had yet been ascertained,

[Wiki: Hemoperitoneum (also haemoperitoneum, sometimes also hematoperitoneum) is the presence of blood in the peritoneal cavity. The blood accumulates in the space between the inner lining of the abdominal wall and the internal abdominal organs.]

Toxicology and histology tests have been ordered, and the inquest adjourned to a date to be fixed.

Another one from Patrick Henningsen that 'vaccine hubs' may move into UK schools, he speculates that it's to bypass parental consent. I think that IF they could get away with it, they would, but i suspect that it's just more testing the waters, and normalising the issue, for now.

Henningsen's comment:
'This is plan to bypass parents , allowing schools to administer an unlicensed (yes, not properly licensed at all, still in trials to 2023!), injection into children this fall - even though children are statistically at about ZERO risk of ever getting #Covid.'
1624056219657.png

Last edited:
Plus

Given the stringent medical examinations pilots go through regularly - it is an unparalleled event in aviation within an airline when 4 healthy, young pilots suddenly die within a week. The ultra fast reactions of “fact checkers” also indicates there is more to the story than just smoke.

I followed an interesting thread about the pilots here.

Recent Catherin A. Fitts video.

Some talk of the magic virus and injuries, with discussion of documentation to 'maybe' help. But mostly about the financial minefield head and some suggestions. Not a must watch, but good discussion of what can be done to save ones wealth (if possible) or invest it into the world you want to see.

Thanks. I really like CAF's realistic and humane approach to shaping a better future with respect to free will of others. Isn't the whole wealth preservation meaningless, if we find ourselves in the world what is not worth to live? I really enjoyed her old (2004) article recently. Kind of reminds me JP's approach to "cleaning your room". Easy and uplifting read with some practical steps:

When I spoke with my husband yesterday, who is in Sicily right now - he had been in contact with the owner of 'Lido di Palme' at the Catania beach (a very popular center for e.g. outdoor gym exercises during summer). The owner looked a bit sad / beaten up, so when Sal asked him what was wrong, he responded that his wife was brought to the hospital, and now half of her body is paralyzed. :scared:

We understood immediately the connection of course. I heard of a similar case last night in the (quite daunting) Investigative Corona Committee No 57 "Under Pressure", with a woman half paralyzed after taking the genetic injection as well. Once again, a lot of disturbing details came to the fore during the No 57 session.

When I read SOTTREADER's entry about Heidi Ferrer, who had long Covid inflammatory processes going on for a long time - and then on top taking the injection(s)... God knows what really happened there after the injection... 😥

For a couple of days i was having the following wild speculation that kept popping into my mind.

Currently, at least in most of the western countries 50% of the population got vaxxed at least with the first dose, by the end of the fall more people could get the vaccine, thus reaching maybe a 75% of a vaxxed population at least in the western hemisphere.

Now and then you hear the media in trying to scare everyone with the so cold "new strains", what if by the end of fall or end of winter in some vaxxed people the virus develops some serious mutations, spreading, infecting people on a mass scale. Of course the media and the PTB will try to blame it on a "new strain" or will try to blame indirectly those who refused to take the jab.

But, what if in the meantime, because of this new strain people are starting dying in great numbers and sooner than later someone figures out and speaks aloud that the majority who died and are dying are those people who took the jab.

Now imagine the people's reaction on this theoretical scenario, most of them will surely have a good bunch of acquaintances who got vaccinated and now some of them are dying while the black sheep of the family who refused to take the jab is doing well. If such a disaster and tragedy should occur won't it represent as a powerful catalyst that will shatter most people to their very cores, feeling betrayed and put in danger by their very beloved leaders?

It's a wild speculation of course though I was thinking recently what could really happen for the people to open their eyes and see who their beloved leaders really are, earth changes: it seems that almost no one is noticing or cares unless those won't play a more prominent role soon, cosmic phenomenon: who knows, until those will occur the majority of people may end up becoming total zombies, a worldwide exposure by courageous individuals: it is already happening but their voices are being silenced by the PTB and are being ignored by the majority who are trusting the authorities.

So currently at least, from where i sit, i see only one possible scenario that could bring to a full blown exposure the C's mentioned in a few sessions last year, and that scenario is the one described above, one scenario that people just won't be able to ignore in no way shouldit happen.

Though i really hope it won't come to that of course.

Now imagine the people's reaction on this theoretical scenario, most of them will surely have a good bunch of acquaintances who got vaccinated and now some of them are dying while the black sheep of the family who refused to take the jab is doing well. If such a disaster and tragedy should occur won't it represent as a powerful catalyst that will shatter most people to their very cores, feeling betrayed and put in danger by their very beloved leaders?

It's a wild speculation of course though I was thinking recently what could really happen for the people to open their eyes and see who their beloved leaders really are, earth changes: it seems that almost no one is noticing or cares unless those won't play a more prominent role soon, cosmic phenomenon: who knows, until those will occur the majority of people may end up becoming total zombies, a worldwide exposure by courageous individuals: it is already happening but their voices are being silenced by the PTB and are being ignored by the majority who are trusting the authorities.

So currently at least, from where i sit, i see only one possible scenario that could bring to a full blown exposure the C's mentioned in a few sessions last year, and that scenario is the one described above, one scenario that people just won't be able to ignore in no way shouldit happen.

Though i really hope it won't come to that of course.

There is always the risk that it could go into the opposite direction as well - blaming the unvaccinated instead. Why ? Well, how much of a roll does logic and intelligence play now ? What if people consider unvaccinated to be the culprit of spreading a deadly disease ? How much did reason play a roll in trying to tell people the truth of the dangers in these genetic injections ? If widespread deaths take a grip over the mind of people... anything could happen (=panic) and many may go deeper into a mob mentality mindset... ?

However - there also will be people, who will rise to the occasion.

Maybe... the exposure comes from unexpected directions or people we have not yet seen or thought of yet. Perhaps unexpected bits and pieces of dynamic converge, we may not have thought of yet - kickstarting an awakening (or more likely; at least clearing up a larger amount of people ... in order to snap out of this global nonsense)

Utterly nauseating vax propaganda from the perennially irritating Australian Muslim power couple Waleed Aly and Susan Carland, they were in a cult to begin with, now they've joined another. Here's another equally nauseating one from the UK. I suppose it's racist and islamophobic to refuse the shot now. Apparently uptake of the vaxxes amongst the ummah is slow, good on them. In my neck of the woods, the usual is happening, won't go into details but there's lots of reactions.

It will probably require a big 'shock'. The PTB want to depopulate the earth before earth changes happen. However, that may be wishful thinking because depopulation may accelerate earth changes as there will be less people believing lies.

Still, so many events in the cards:
  • PTB's final push to vaxx everybody
  • PTB's cover-up of mass casualties
  • PTB's cover-up of earth changes
  • PTB's unvaxx witch hunt
  • Biggest economic crisis so far
  • Bloody battles for food, shelter
  • Major scandals revealing the man behind the curtain
  • 4D STS downloading into bodies with matching frequency
  • 4D STS, 4D STO, and C's becoming visible
  • Merging of essences from different realms/densities
  • Animals behaving strangely
  • Amplification of emotions
  • Super-volcanoes erupting simultaneously
  • Super-storms, tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes shattering cities
  • Ice Age, people looking at their thermometers
  • Companion star becomes visible
  • Large, buried crystals activating and opening portals to other realms
  • Window fallers appearing/disappearing everywhere
  • Magnetic pole reversal
  • Plasma, electric arcs
  • Electrical appliances go haywire
  • Satellites go down like flies
  • Apocalyptic planetary alignments
  • Comets blaze through the sky
  • Zombies doing unexpected things
  • Ark discovers UFT after one of the quakes 😉
  • Laura publishes her last book "From Jesus to Caesar" :flowers:
  • The Cassiopaean network reaches critical mass and true collinearity :hug2:

It will probably require a big 'shock'. The PTB want to depopulate the earth before earth changes happen. However, that may be wishful thinking because depopulation may accelerate earth changes as there will be less people believing lies.

Still, so many events in the cards:
  • PTB's final push to vaxx everybody
  • PTB's cover-up of mass casualties
  • PTB's cover-up of earth changes
  • PTB's unvaxx witch hunt
  • Biggest economic crisis so far
  • Bloody battles for food, shelter
  • Major scandals revealing the man behind the curtain
  • 4D STS downloading into bodies with matching frequency
  • 4D STS, 4D STO, and C's becoming visible
  • Merging of essences from different realms/densities
  • Animals behaving strangely
  • Amplification of emotions
  • Super-volcanoes erupting simultaneously
  • Super-storms, tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes shattering cities
  • Ice Age, people looking at their thermometers
  • Companion star becomes visible
  • Large, buried crystals activating and opening portals to other realms
  • Window fallers appearing/disappearing everywhere
  • Magnetic pole reversal
  • Plasma, electric arcs
  • Electrical appliances go haywire
  • Satellites go down like flies
  • Apocalyptic planetary alignments
  • Comets blaze through the sky
  • Zombies doing unexpected things
  • Ark discovers UFT after one of the quakes 😉
  • Laura publishes her last book "From Jesus to Caesar" :flowers:
  • The Cassiopaean network reaches critical mass and true collinearity :hug2:
"Dogs and Cats, living together; Mass Hysteria!"

Now and then you hear the media in trying to scare everyone with the so cold "new strains", what if by the end of fall or end of winter in some vaxxed people the virus develops some serious mutations, spreading, infecting people on a mass scale. Of course the media and the PTB will try to blame it on a "new strain" or will try to blame indirectly those who refused to take the jab.

But, what if in the meantime, because of this new strain people are starting dying in great numbers and sooner than later someone figures out and speaks aloud that the majority who died and are dying are those people who took the jab.
Good point!

I beleive also that scenario is taking place.

I.e. I‘ve read in Croatian MSM that in Chile already 50% of people are vaccinated.
I haven’t been at the computer to research further.
But the sory is that there is a „new and deadly“ strain from Amazon that kills mainly pregnant women and young people.
Well… we know already research in heart problems linked to vaccines in young people and how women abort.
So they’ll blame all to new strains.
Similar story comes from Brazil.
But again this has to be researched further to see what’s going on.

The situation here in Germany reminds me very much of the frog that you put in the cold water pot, slowly increased the temperature and in the end it was cooked through because it got used to the heat. If the people had found out 2 years ago that a vaccination reaction causes people to react for weeks with severe symptoms such as muscle, nerve and joint pain, severe headaches, spontaneous joint inflammation, breathing difficulties - no one would ever have agreed to vaccination. Today, all severe reactions are assigned as "good indication of the effect". The stronger the reaction the better the effect of vaccination. Completely scuriel this herd behavior inclusive verbal uniform mush in the sense of: I am with it and everything will be good.

Meanwhile the hair stands to me on mountains straight with those, which rejected up to 2 weeks ago the inoculation, over night a complete change of mind experience and today as radiating new inoculated before me stand. As a rule, they cannot explain the change. For me, this is completely surreal - I can only marvel.

Unfortunately, it will now also affect my family. My dream comes true and at the same time I could cry. I'm going to be a grandma - but my son is not allowed to go to any preventive check-up and also not allowed to attend the birth without vaccination. This casts such a big shadow over my joy. This week my Ivermectin came from China and I want to prepare him. This back door vaccination coercion makes me very angry.

There are more and more abnormalities in my practice. Some patients now find themselves referring to vaccination. An elderly patient of 81 years had an incredible joint capsulitis on her hand 2 weeks after vaccination. The pain was unbearable for her - she had no previous disease in these joints. I gave her the indication of a vaccination reaction. After a week she came to the office with severe shortness of breath - I immediately called a pulmonologist and made an appointment. In the examination he was shocked to find that something was wrong with the lungs. Since the patient smoked 4 cigarettes a day, but had never had lung problems before, smoking was given as the cause. After a break in therapy of 2 weeks, she visited my practice, showed me her hand and told me that virtually overnight the swelling and pain had disappeared. The shortness of breath was also no longer present. She herself is now also of the opinion that it came from the vaccination.
Many patients have muscle and joint pain, which is unusual in the amount and intensity of pain.
In the case of the above-mentioned patient, the doctor did not even begin to make a reasonable diagnosis - it was attributed to explainable reasons. Doctors are not interested in reporting vaccination reactions - there was not one case in my practice where a hint came from the medical side.

Personally, I am now very sure that my poor physical condition is the reaction to the vaccinated patients. For months I have been struggling with a cough that was not there before. There is no allergy or any other reason. I have the constant feeling that my head can't think straight and it takes a lot of strength to focus and hold my energy.

Right now I am in the middle of a practice remodel and a big issue will be Long Covid treatment. It will be an incredibly interesting project - very special and unique.
The focus here is on expanding respiratory therapy with diagnostic measurements and therapy. The therapy of olfactory and gustatory disorders is based on the scientific methods of Prof. Hanns Hatt , Professor of Cell Physiology at the Ruhr University in Bochum. He has been researching the body's scent receptors for years. Incredibly interesting.
Immunotherapy will become a field of therapy. I have ordered an infrared cabin - a brine nebulization system will be integrated. Color light therapy will also be integrated. The plan also includes an infrared blanket. At the moment I am building a couch, which will be equipped with body sound transducers, which will enable frequency therapy.
Another field of therapy will be the natural healing methods according to Kneipp. This also includes the water applications (water casts, water treading, wraps...).
The practice should be ready in September and there is still a lot to do. Maybe someone in this forum has further suggestions, ideas and advice for an effective therapy. I would be very happy

Currently, at least in most of the western countries 50% of the population got vaxxed at least with the first dose, by the end of the fall more people could get the vaccine, thus reaching maybe a 75% of a vaxxed population at least in the western hemisphere.
I.e. I‘ve read in Croatian MSM that in Chile already 50% of people are vaccinated.

I’m a bit sceptical about those stats. Note that Trump was given some 10% of a chance to win the first election and he ended up winning anyway. The same sources that quoted Trump's polls now tell us how many people got vaccinated. This may be a silly attempt at leveraging the 'fear of missing out', some form of a mob psychology, or simply an attempt to make people think that if so many people got vaccinated surely the vaccine must be safe and not a big deal.

What makes me question those stats is that in Poland where I'm currently staying there apparently are places where over 70% of the population has been vaccinated. Where I live that number is a bit lower but not much. Yet I only know 9 people who have been vaccinated. I'm not a social outcast, on the contrary, I'm quite a sociable person, on friendly terms with shop assistants, doctors and other professionals whose services I use frequently. The 9 people include my doctor, two ladies from a fabric shop I often buy from, as well as family, and family friends. Most of them of the age of 50+.

I did wonder about the reason behind this discrepancy and I took into consideration the fact that some of the people I know may not have mentioned their vaccination status. But to be honest, the vaccinated are the new vegans: they will tell you they're vaccinated before you even ask. I certainly didn't ask my doctor and the ladies selling me fabric whether they were vaccinated. They started the conversation and volunteered this information. As for my closest circle of friends, there's no one vaccinated. I'm 37 and most of my friends are 30-50, which is a group that makes up a large part of the allegedly vaccinated adult population.

Another thing is that the tactic of claiming that the majority of population have been vaccinated and therefore the jab is safe isn't exactly working to change the mind of people who don't want to take the jab. Their concerns are about long term effects and long term safety just cannot be proven to be invalid and from what I've seen the more push there is to discredit them the more those people dig their heels in not to take the jab.

That said, I would cautiously risk a guess that in the UK those stats are likely to be close to correct from my subjective perspective. Most of my colleagues and a large proportion of the people I know have been vaccinated with at least their first dose. When the C's said that the number of people in France for didn't believe the official story was 60% and the session participants said that it was probably the same for most countries, my immediate thought was that in the UK the number was quite likely lower. I'd say around 30%, possibly even lower.

Another thing I noticed is that those who got the jab cannot be reasoned with anymore. They will reject any hints or mentions of possible side effects (often aggressively). I can't say I blame them though. There is no going back so it's either believing that the jab is safe or living in fear of possible consequences. The former is much easier to cope with, both emotionally and mentally. Not to mention that in most cases the capacity to listen to any opposing viewpoints about the jab or the pandemic was lacking in the first place. Otherwise they wouldn't have taken the jab.

One example I found interesting was an elderly couple who was bullied into getting the jab as their daughter is coming over to visit and she said she wouldn't meet them, or allow them to see their grandchildren unless they got the jab. So they went ahead and got it. And from mild sceptics they have turned into firm believers in the safety of those vaccines. It's almost ridiculous to watch and it really isn't far off trying to tell a vegan that their diet isn't healthy, they will always find counterarguments - ones that make as much sense as the original argument to everyone apart from themselves and others on the same page as them.

That said, this is largely based on my own experience, so please take it FWIW. I guess we all tend to select friends based on certain qualities, which I guess can be a reason why the number of my own friends who have opposed the jab is quite high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom