Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

New disease discovered just 2 years ago. Hmmm. What else happened just 2 years ago? Article that follows raises some questions. Like how do they know survival time is about 10 years if it was only discovered 2 years ago? It is 'genetic'. Anyway, interesting.

I don't know if VEXAS is legit, but if they can invent diseases to sell new products, certainly they can do the same to cover the side effects of old products.
It is legit. This is a new inflammatory syndrome with very specific clinical manifestations. I reviewed it after someone I met was diagnosed with VEXAS-like syndrome. He was in his 30s and he died in less than 1 year after official diagnosis. And yeah, word has it that it was the vaccine(s) that did it. Never seen anything like it. They say there's inflammation in the skin. This man had hard-core inflammation in the skin that only chemo-like drugs would get a hold of it. May he rest finally in peace.

Lots of rumors in circulation about a Thai Princess in a coma, thought to be vaccine related. Even the Guardian is covering the story. Rumors are about Thai government canceling contracts, charging Pfizer with fraud and demanding reimbursement.

There's a brief embedded video in this one from a Thai-German physician who was apparently sought out as a consultant on the subject of these vaccine problems.
"We Will See to it that Thailand is the First Country in the World that is Going to Declare this Contract Null"

The rhetoric seems to change now. More and more "brief illness" instead of "dies suddenly" explanations in articles.
Yes, I have noticed that too how often it is now described as being after a brief illness. It is very hard to dispute since we the last 3 years have 'learned' about asymptomatic illnesses. That is screwing with people's minds also known as gaslighting. I suspect that it came as a surprise to many of the family members left behind that these deceased people had suffered from any kind of illness. Myocarditis or pericarditis etc. could of course be what they mean by 'brief illness'.

Last edited:
Lots of rumors in circulation about a Thai Princess in a coma, thought to be vaccine related.

Clif High adds some oil (and/or gossip to this smoldering fire in his newsletters:

It seems that the Thai Royal family had a Princess who was a good global citizen. She took 3/three of the Pfizer shots. She went into a coma a while back.

The Thai Royal family was/is very distressed. Investigations were ordered.

The distress of the Royals was increased by the reports coming back from their investigators. It seems that Pfizer, apparently, did NO safety studies on this shot. Shortly thereafter, Thailand cancels the covid contracts with Pfizer on the basis of fraud.

As may be expected, all this has taken weeks. The investigators are still at work as this is a giant, global scam/fraud with many threads to trace back to sources.

People known to me for decades are living as ex-pat Americans in Thailand. Two of them are outstanding, though now ‘retired’ into a different life, investigators. One worked for over 30 years as a US Naval officer, the last 15 of which were involved in criminal fraud cases. The other was an investigator for the Washington State Patrol, again, Criminal investigations.

Both are in resident in Bangkok these last few years. My ex-Navy friend is a serious linguist, concentrating on 7 Asian languages. That’s how I know him.

Rumors:

They have revealed to me that several, different, sources, are reporting to them, that ‘something’, a really big ‘something’, is disturbing the Bangkok ‘underworld’. My guys have contact with it through a couple of martial arts dojos. Both are hearing the same rumors, ‘disturbance in the force’ kind of rumors.

The rumor to NOT listen to says that ‘assassins’ are being ‘recruited’ out of very deep holes in the martial arts world.

Me? I would NOT want to have this [Phizer] logo on my letterhead as an executive.

Ryan Vannah sister expressed she was shocked as this was the first incident to happen its kind. She also said, “He took impeccable care of his health. He was so fit. He lifted weights. He looked like a bodybuilder to me. He was huge. We did not see this coming.”

The number of deaths occurring in Ireland is now significantly higher than the number the country experienced both before and during the spread of COVID-19, prompting opposition politicians to call for a full investigation into the cause.

The leader of opposition party Aontú told Newstalk Breakfast the figures indicate “something very, very serious that is happening”.

“Evidence indicates that the benefits of COVID-19 vaccines continue to outweigh the risks of the disease,” Health Canada states in its new adverse reaction update. “Health Canada, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the provinces and territories, and manufacturers continue to closely monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.”

“We’ll respond to any safety issues right away and will inform Canadians about any risks that arise in Canada.”

:curse:

Mark Crispin Miller adds [bold] regarding Laval's professor Patrick Provost:

Canada’s suppression of the deaths and injuries post-”vaccination” extends beyond the government and media to academia, as evidenced by the appalling case of Patrick Provost, an eminent biochemist in the Department of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases and Immunology at Laval University in Quebec City.

For speaking publicly about the risks of “vaccinating” children, given the extreme unlikelihood of their contracting COVID-19—a point that is now indisputable, except by those who don’t know anything beyond what they’ve absorbed from Canada’s “free press”—Prof. Provost has been twice suspended, without pay, and threatened now with termination if he doesn’t shut his mouth.​

Canada’s suppression of the deaths and injuries post-”vaccination” extends beyond the government and media to academia, as evidenced by the appalling case of Patrick Provost, an eminent biochemist in the Department of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases and Immunology at Laval University in Quebec City.

So can, Patrick Provost, be the new French Didier Raoult? Would be interesting.

The 41-year-old had gone back to bed for a nap after waking up with a sore shoulder, but never woke up again.

Her husband dialled emergency services but she was pronounced dead on 8 January, leaving behind him and their two heartbroken children.
From the above about the 41 year old mum who died suddenly, the article says that her mum also died suddenly in December less than 3 weeks before.

Her husband dialled emergency services but she was pronounced dead on 8 January,
The death of the mother-of-two, who leaves behind children Harry, 16, and Alice, 15, came just weeks after her own mother Catherine also died suddenly on 19 December.
Devastating!

Back
Top Bottom