Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I was sad to learn recently that my uncle, who from the very beginning seemed pretty awake when it came to the shots, and sent articles to one of my aunts to try to convince her not to get jabbed, has finally capitulated after having a bad case of covid.

He has some serious health problems, the main one being bad osteoporosis. My wife contacted him recently regarding something else, and asked how he was getting over the covid, to which he replied that he still had a bad cough, wasn’t fully recovered, but that, “I’ve had a booster anyway, lol”.

So we don’t know when he had the first jab, and we were both a bit stunned. At a time when so many are waking up to the scam, and regretting having their jabs, it’s sad that my uncle went the other way.

My uncle had a heart attack last week. He’s still in hospital and says he’s okay, just wants to go home.

I have no idea whether he thinks it had anything to do with the jabs.

Long-Term Organ Damage after COVID-19 Vaccines Emerging in Medical Literature
Je suis directement concerné par cette information puisque je suis transplanté rénal depuis 12 ans maintenant, à la suite d’une glomérulonéphrite. La pression des néphrologues pour me faire vacciner a été importante. Mais les informations que j’ai trouvé sur le phorum, sur SOTT, ainsi que celles délivrées par les virologues tel Raoult, m’ont conforté dans ma décision de ne pas me faire vacciner contre le Covid. J’ai au début de cette année reçu un courrier du service de néphrologie pour des rappels de vaccination anti Covid tous les trois mois (vous lisez bien !) afin de conserver mon taux d’immunité au dessus d’un seuil minimum acceptable.
Sans les lanceurs d’alerte et sans vous je ne serais certainement plus là aujourd’hui.
Je vous remercie donc du fond du cœur.

I am directly concerned by this information since I have been a kidney transplant recipient for 12 years now, following glomerulonephritis. The pressure from the nephrologists to have me vaccinated has been significant. But the information I found on phorum, on SOTT, as well as the information provided by virologists such as Raoult, reinforced my decision not to vaccinate against Covid. At the beginning of this year, I received a letter from the nephrology department for Covid vaccination booster shots every three months (you read that right!) in order to keep my immunity level above a minimum acceptable threshold.
Without the whistleblowers and without you I would certainly not be here today.
So I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There is an article here with the subject, blood transfusions, which had not cross my mind - and here the Blood donation peeps keep calling me.

Don't know how to validate the claims of what 'is' the reality (the medical community always needs blood). One comment caught my attention:

In September, a mother told TGP that her one-month-old baby died from a blood clot caused by receiving "COVID-vaccinated blood" during a blood transfusion.
"He died after getting a blood transfusion of vaccinated blood. He got a blood clot instantly after receiving his transfusion. A blood clot that no blood thinner could resolve."
Hertzler claimed that her son was given the blood by the doctor at Sacred Heart in Spokane, Washington, without her or her husband's permission.
"The doctor gave him a blood transfusion because his hemoglobin levels were a little low. We had not given permission for this and the doctor knew we did not want vaccinated blood because we were worried about blood clots. The next day after the transfusion, they discovered a blood clot."
Jessa Merrill, the Red Cross director of biomedical communications said:
"According to American Red Cross, they don't.label blood products as containing vaccinated or unvaccinated blood as the COVID-19 vaccine does not enter the bloodstream & poses no safety risks to the recipient. While the antibodies that are produced by the stimulated immune system in response to vaccination are found throughout the bloodstream, the actual vaccine components are not."

I am directly concerned by this information since I have been a kidney transplant recipient for 12 years now, following glomerulonephritis. The pressure from the nephrologists to have me vaccinated has been significant. But the information I found on phorum, on SOTT, as well as the information provided by virologists such as Raoult, reinforced my decision not to vaccinate against Covid.
Good for you that you resisted the pressure. A friend of mine (about mid 60'ies) goes 3 times a week for dialysis due to kidney problems. He resisted all pressure to get vaccinated, despite the medical authorities telling him that he needed it as he was a risk group. Last year he catch the Covid and only discovered that he had it due to having to take the test going in to blood dialysis. He told me it was like a mild flu and after a day or two he was fine again.

Another case is my 33 year old nephew who is a firm believer in the vaccination regime. From being healthy and well, he went to the doctors a month ago as he kept getting colds and feeling tired. They took a blood test and told him to go immediately to hospital as his kidney numbers were very low. Not knowing quite what was wrong they started to give him a kidney hormone (an adrenocorticoid hormone) and gave him permission after a few days to go home temporarily while calling him in a few times since to monitor the progress. They still haven't found a diagnosis and it is probably filed into the category of mysterious cases.

Vancouver radio host Drex 43, suffers heart attack

Drex.jpg
Last Updated Nov 21, 2022, 7:36AM PST.

A big voice will be missing off the Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley airwaves for a little while, as JACK FM host Drex recovers from a heart attack.

The broadcaster took to social media on Friday, saying he had suffered a heart attack but that he was “doing ok.”

Drex has made his support of science and COVID vaccines clear in the past, calling them a matter of public health. The online attacks and misinformation were “quite demoralizing,” he said.

There is an article here with the subject, blood transfusions, which had not cross my mind - and here the Blood donation peeps keep calling me.

Don't know how to validate the claims of what 'is' the reality (the medical community always needs blood). One comment caught my attention:

In September, a mother told TGP that her one-month-old baby died from a blood clot caused by receiving "COVID-vaccinated blood" during a blood transfusion.

Hertzler claimed that her son was given the blood by the doctor at Sacred Heart in Spokane, Washington, without her or her husband's permission.

Jessa Merrill, the Red Cross director of biomedical communications said:
There is a high profile case in NZ courts right now. Parents wish that only covid unvaccinated blood be used during heart surgery for there 4month old baby.

It’s got the media all riled up about the ‘ridiculous conspiracy theories’ that still exist and they keep commenting about how stupid people are to think the vaccines are not safe.

This is just unbelievable. A very official study is blaming the unvaccinated for scaring the vaccinated so much, that the vaccinated develop blood clots and heart attacks!

Covid 19 vaccines and the misinterpretation of perceived side effects clarity on the safety of vaccines​

In the era of Covid 19 and mass vaccination programs, the anti-vaccination movement across the world is currently at an all-time high. Much of this anti-vaccination sentiment could be attributed to the alleged side effects that are perpetuated across social media from anti-vaccination groups. Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process. This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine. A mini review of published literature has been conducted and found that mental stress clearly causes vasoconstriction and arterial constriction of the blood vessels. Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration. The extreme mental stress of the patient could most likely be attributed to the fear mongering and scare tactics used by various anti-vaccination groups. This paper does not aim to rule in or out every side effect seen, but it is highly likely that many apparent side effects seen shortly after a subject has received a vaccine could be the result of restricted or congested blood flow from blood vessel or arterial constriction caused by emotional distress or placebo based on fear around vaccines.

The Never Ending Story :-(

Flight attendant dies mid-air on flight to Paris after suffering heart attack - Monday 28 Nov​

Yasser Saleh Al Yazidi fell ill after the seven and a half hour Gulf Air flight took off from Bahrain.

The pilots were forced to make an emergency landing just a few hours into the journey, in Erbil, Iraq. They had reached 34,000 feet in the air when the crew member suffered the heart attack, the director of Erbil airport said. Despite the crew member being taken to hospital immediately after landing, Yasser was pronounced dead on arrival.
[...]
The man, who looked to be in is 50s, was not waking up, despite the cabin crew using a defibrillator to try and save him. Two people offered to help but neither were able to do anything more than trained crew members.

A newly hired American Airlines regional jet pilot collapsed just after takeoff in Chicago on Saturday night - Tuesday 22 Nov​

He could not be revived. Cause of death unknown; American will not disclose any details, including his vaccination status. The co-pilot took over and averted catastrophe.

CDC Federal Prison Case Series: COVID-19 Vaccines Not Stopping Viral Loads — Agency Recommend Non-Vaccine Interventions! - Nov. 30, 2022

A team of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) researchers led by scientists at the Epidemic Intelligence Service and COVID-19 Pandemic response Teams sought to better understand the time course of viral shedding based on the use of diagnostic tools such as cycle threshold (Ct) values derived from reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) testing and recovery of SARS-CoV-2 from viral culture. What they found at the end was the group arguing the importance of non-vaccine interventions. The group has conducted previous research showing that among COVID-19-infected persons they were positive 1-2 days prior to symptom onset and remained positive for up to 4 weeks. Yet they were only able to recover viable virus up to 10 days from the initial positive test. Importantly with the onset of the Delta variant vaccinated persons had comparable Ct values, but lower viral titers than unvaccinated. Yet this research was conducted at or right after symptom onset, meaning this limited the researcher’s opportunity to understand viral shedding during the pre-symptomatic period. During one outbreak of Delta, the CDC research team tracked inmates in a federal prison, serially testing this one cohort of exposed inmates while documenting the conversion timeline as well as viral shedding of at least a select number of the participants from exposure to infection and system onset. Although this case series has significant limitations making it not necessarily generalizable the findings are nonetheless quite provocative. The lead authors acknowledge that the vaccines are not working in congregated settings to stop the viral load and the authors all but acknowledge that vaccinated persons can transmit the disease. The CDC here strongly suggests using non-pharmaceutical (including vaccine) interventions due to these troubling but not surprising findings.

Research article :

Autopsy-based histopathological characterization of myocarditis after anti-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination​

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine heart effect.jpg
Constantin Schwab, Lisa Maria Domke, Laura Hartmann, Albrecht Stenzinger, Thomas Longerich & Peter Schirmacher - Clinical Research in Cardiology - 27 November 2022

Abstract

Cases of myocarditis, diagnosed clinically by laboratory tests and imaging have been described in the context of mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Autopsy-based description of detailed histological features of vaccine-induced myocarditis is lacking. We describe the autopsy findings and common characteristics of myocarditis in untreated persons who received anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Standardized autopsies were performed on 25 persons who had died unexpectedly and within 20 days after anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. In four patients who received a mRNA vaccination, we identified acute (epi-)myocarditis without detection of another significant disease or health constellation that may have caused an unexpected death. Histology showed patchy interstitial myocardial T-lymphocytic infiltration, predominantly of the CD4 positive subset, associated with mild myocyte damage. Overall, autopsy findings indicated death due to acute arrhythmogenic cardiac failure. Thus, myocarditis can be a potentially lethal complication following mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Our findings may aid in adequately diagnosing unclear cases after vaccination and in establishing a timely diagnosis in vivo, thus, providing the framework for adequate monitoring and early treatment of severe clinical cases.
During the last 20 years of autopsy service at Heidelberg University Hospital we did not observe comparable myocardial inflammatory infiltration. This was validated by histological re-evaluation of age- and sex-matched cohorts from three independent periods, which did not reveal a single case showing a comparable cardiac pathology.

Last edited:
A video by Dr. John Campbell commenting the previous study (myocarditis after anti-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination) untitled "Myocarditis German photographs" to bypass censure.

Interesting to read all the testimonies in the comments!

4 déc. 2022

Likelihood assessment of vaccine-induced (epi-)myocarditis

Causality or correlation?

Presence of myocarditis with temporal association to vaccination event AND Integration of histological phenotype, clinical presentation, and laboratory findings indicate no alternative differential diagnosis. Abstract infographic Cases of myocarditis Have been diagnosed clinically, by laboratory tests, imaging (in the context of mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination) Autopsy-based description.
We describe, Cardiac autopsy findings and common characteristics of myocarditis, with vaccine-induced myocardial inflammation representing the likely or possible cause of death. Our findings establish the histological phenotype of lethal vaccination-associated myocarditis. Standardized autopsies Performed on 25 persons 25 bodies found unexpectedly dead at home, within 20 days following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination Histology Patchy, focal, interstitial myocardial T-lymphocytic and macrophage infiltration, predominantly of the CD4 positive sub- set, (T Helper cells) associated with mild myocyte damage. Autopsy findings indicated Death due to acute arrhythmogenic cardiac failure. Thus Myocarditis can be a potentially lethal complication following mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Our findings may aid in adequately diagnosing unclear cases after vaccination, and in establishing a timely diagnosis in vivo, thus, providing the framework for adequate monitoring and early treatment of severe clinical cases.

Nowadays more people researching remedies for coronavirus, and now another one is “pepto-bismol”.

(Natural News) The University of Louisville, in collaboration with Procter & Gamble (P&G), is piloting a clinical trial looking at the use of Pepto-Bismol (oral bismuth subsalicylate, or BSS) as a potential remedy for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Researchers say that based on what is currently known about the human body’s cellular and humoral responses to pathogens, Pepto-Bismol could be a viable intervention to clear out and prevent reinfection with enteric viral infections, which we are told includes the Fauci Flu.

“Readily available over-the-counter (OTC) medication for symptomatic relief and appropriate oral hydration can be health saving measures of great convenience for those affected by enteric bacterial and viral infections,” the study’s description explains.

BSS is a non-proprietary monograph product that is available in the USA and abroad, over-the-counter (OTC). Of all OTC medications for traveller’s diarrhea (TD), bismuth subsalicylate (BSS) has the greatest antimicrobial activity against pathogenic bacteria. BSS has also exhibited significant inhibition on viral invasion of host cells and viral efficacy.”

So far, the evidence seems to point to BSS and bismuth oxychloride (BiOCl), which is formed in the stomach following ingestion of BSS, being highly effective at reducing NoV RNA levels in the body. This would suggest that BSS has some kind of in vivo antiviral mechanism.

“BSS has also been shown to have antiviral activity since it inhibited replication of 4 strains of rotavirus in tissue culture cells and caused a dose-dependent reduction in the growth of several enteric viruses,” the study further explains. (Related: Remember when First Lady Melania Trump claimed she used “vitamins and healthy food” to cure her own alleged covid infection.

Historically speaking, BSS, or Pepto-Bismol, has been used effectively to treat TD and enteric infection, particularly when symptoms include vomiting. The claim is that it does this safely and effectively.

There is a host of internal industry data about BSS that further points to its efficacy, according to the clinical trial leaders. A lot of it has never been published, and this new trial is dredging it all up for public consideration

Back
Top Bottom