Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Interesting observation:

One of our landscaping jobs is at a local military cemetary. We noticed that there have been many recent services held (days we cannot work there) so yesterday I did a count on the number of recently deceased.

There are 121 marked tombstones.

76 of those died in or after December 2020. (!!!)

No idea why. 🤔

I've read a very interesting article today about methylation in the context of mRNA vaccines. You probably remember this study:
Complementary longitudinal epigenetic clock analyses of 36 participants prior to and following Pfizer and Moderna mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination revealed that vaccination significantly reduced principal component-based Horvath epigenetic clock estimates in people over 50 by an average of 3.91 years for those who received Moderna. This reduction in epigenetic clock estimates was significantly related to chronological age and immune cell-type compositional changes in B cells and plasmablasts pre- and post-vaccination.
It was then marketed that the vaccination is protective in regard to methylation and that reverse methylation might be good because methylation is a sign of aging, right? Of course, it's not that simple (machine-translated fragment of a paid article):
(...) This is an illusion because it does not mean a reversal of metabolic processes, but most likely something completely different and ... very dangerous namely the unblocking of age-related methylation. As I mentioned earlier, enzymes have been detected in humans capable of de-methylation but their role and specific action in the cell is not well understood. Further, it is important to remember that in cancer there is both strong methylation of some genes but de-methylation of other genes, among others, and this is the role attributed to these demethylating enzymes in humans. This is, by the way, a similar phenomenon to telomerase reverse transcriptase whose action in normal cells is limited and in cancer cells - activated making these cells, among others, immortal. What needs to be understood here are two aspects:

1. The normal, natural physiological state of cells is the progressive methylation of DNA and proteins with age - so to speak descriptively: we die....

2. Cancer diseases unblock, among other things, the process of methylation of some genes, making methylation of other genes in order to achieve immortality, i.e. a significant extension of the ability to live - normal cells, so-called primary cells, i.e. isolated from living tissues in the laboratory, divide 20-40x and die, while cancer cells can divide hundreds or even thousands of times before they die precisely because they are unblocked in them, among other things, the processes of epigenetic modifications

I've read a very interesting article today about methylation in the context of mRNA vaccines. You probably remember this study:

It was then marketed that the vaccination is protective in regard to methylation and that reverse methylation might be good because methylation is a sign of aging, right? Of course, it's not that simple (machine-translated fragment of a paid article):

Thank you for this. In a reasonable and cautious society, any evidence that a drug is doing something else beside the limited scope of emergency approval, it would be immediate grounds for suspension and require a radical reassessment of all those given the drug.

This is harrowing to watch, i couldn’t get past 10 min. Its a compilation of numerous vaccine injuries.

MRNA 'VACCINE' GENOCIDE 2021-2022: TESTIMONIES FROM THE VICTIMS AND MEDICAL STAFF
That is a brutal watch. I couldn't tolerate 10min neither. I remember years ago when I first got my eyes opened to the evil conspiracies of the world I could watch videos like this endlessly since they validated my rapidly growing inclination that all was not what it seemed. Now I can barely tolerate these sort of videos.

A couple of headlines which point to side effects. The first is a tweet about New Zealand:
7 times more sick than pre-Covid or should we say pre-Vax. The show is presented with happy smiles and in a way as if they are selling a new laundry powder. The expert who explains what is happening is a vaccinologist so what is not to like about it 💉

The second headline which caught my eye, was this one about possibly having to close down all museums in Italy due to staff shortages.

It might have something to do with politics as mentioned, but as staff shortages is also a problem in other countries then I am wondering if the main reason might not be due to side-effects/deaths.

Edit: I forgot that not everybody can access RT, so here is the article mentioned above in full:

All Italian museums could be forced to close​

Staff shortages may cause mass shutdowns, the Uffizi Gallery director warns
All Italian museums could be forced to close

Galleria Borghese in Rome, Italy. © AFP / Tiziana FABI
As visitor numbers return to pre-pandemic levels, Italian museums may not be able to handle the demand and be forced to shut down, Uffizi Gallery Director Eike Schmidt warned on Thursday in an interview with Italy’s ANSA news agency.
Schmidt said staffing levels in Italian museums are in continual decline, and warned that “without a solution we’re all going to close, even the biggest ones.” He insisted that the next government, to be decided after the September 25 general election, will have to “address and immediately resolve the staffing problems of museums and other places of culture” in Italy.
The Uffizi Gallery in Florence is under particular pressure, after drawing international attention last month, when Italian eco-activists managed to slip past security guards and glue themselves to Sandro Botticelli’s ‘Primavera’ painting to demand the country abandon fossil fuels.
READ MORE: Climate activists target Botticelli painting
Following the Covid-19 pandemic, a number of sectors of the Italian economy have been experiencing staff shortages. The problem has affected tourism, where not enough workers have been signing up for seasonal jobs to meet growing demand.
According to estimates made by Tourism Minister Massimo Garavaglia, Italy is expected to lack between 70,000 and 350,000 workers this season.
Garavaglia suggested that the shortage stems from the “citizen’s income” social security scheme introduced by the ruling Five Star Movement in 2019, which makes it more profitable to be unemployed than to engage in insecure, underpaid seasonal work.
However, Five Star MPs have argued that the real issue is job insecurity and irregular contracts. Additionally, a survey of 1,650 seasonal workers found that “Covid uncertainty” was the main reason people opted out of work in the 2021 season.

In order to counteract staff shortages in the tourism industry, Garavaglia has suggested increasing the number of visas available for seasonal workers traveling from abroad, and allowing people to retain 50% of their citizen’s income while working summer jobs.

Yet another young, physically active person just happened to collapse dead. No reason given here -
Tributes have been paid to a mother-of-two who died after she collapsed during a charity walk in the Highlands.
Laura Marcelin had been taking part in the Great Wilderness Challenge, near Poolewe in Wester Ross, on Saturday.

A couple of headlines which point to side effects. The first is a tweet about New Zealand:
Yep it is unprecedented levels of sickness in NZ. Really sick, and I feel like getting a t-shirt printed that. Says “Told You So”.
Currently I am in Oregon USA, every single time I meet someone and they discover I am from NZ they comment about how NZ got it right and did so well through covid. I then have to enlighten them and reveal the actual situation.

A friend's grandmother died yesterday. She was 90 so nothing unusual about that. But hearing that the next available 'appointment" for her funeral is September, 23. made me pause.
In Germany we have laws for everything. There're funeral deadlines (no pun intended) ranging from 4-10 days by when a funeral must happen depending on the federal state you live in.
So 36 days between dead and funeral seems awfully out of place.

Yep it is unprecedented levels of sickness in NZ. Really sick, and I feel like getting a t-shirt printed that. Says “Told You So”.
Currently I am in Oregon USA, every single time I meet someone and they discover I am from NZ they comment about how NZ got it right and did so well through covid. I then have to enlighten them and reveal the actual situation.
I had the thought, when I saw all those AEDs (automatic defibrillators) going up all around the place - even libraries! That I should write something on the notifications of where to find them, that this was because they all took the "vacca vaccas" and this was now the 'new normal'. Sadly, there are too many cameras spying on people to get away with it. :lol:

This is harrowing to watch, i couldn’t get past 10 min. Its a compilation of numerous vaccine injuries.

MRNA 'VACCINE' GENOCIDE 2021-2022: TESTIMONIES FROM THE VICTIMS AND MEDICAL STAFF
These brutal images, and testimonies throughout the video, remind me bitterly of descriptions of human sacrifices in distant lands, or in remote times, where for the death of the king, beautiful and glittering clothes are put on beautiful girls and young men, they are flattered and given gifts, They are given the best food, even alcohol and drugs, and they go by themselves to the place of their execution, of their sacrifice, and if they ever manage to understand their true fate in the noise and fury of the festivities, it is already too late, they are drowned in a bath of blood.
As this monstrosity was not enough, the sacrificed must be the most innocent and pure.
This does not only happen in a lost barbarian tribe, nor in a distant time.
Molochps.jpg

I had the thought, when I saw all those AEDs (automatic defibrillators) going up all around the place - even libraries! That I should write something on the notifications of where to find them, that this was because they all took the "vacca vaccas" and this was now the 'new normal'. Sadly, there are too many cameras spying on people to get away with it. :lol:
Although the drive to make these accessible in NZ public places started well before we even heard of Covid. Happens that they may be coming in handy somewhat more these days.

Back
Top Bottom