Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Netflix star Busi Lurayi dies 'suddenly' aged 36
12 July 2022 • Cause of death is still currently unknown

It doesn't mention anything about vaccination, but it does stand out when a healthy looking 36 years old, dies suddenly out of the blue.

photo_2022-07-16-20.47.11.jpg

South African actor Busi Lurayi has died suddenly at the age of 36.
The news was confirmed by her agency, with the cause of death still yet to be determined.
Lurayi was best known for her lead role as Tumi in the Netflix family comedy How to Ruin Christmas.

Eye Media Artists shared a statement from her family announcing the news.
“We are deeply saddened to notify you of the passing of our beloved Busisiwe Lurayi,” it read.

“Busisiwe passed away suddenly and was pronounced dead at her residence on Sunday [July 10] by medical personnel. The reason for her death is still unknown as we await the results of the autopsy report.”

“We humbly request that you allow us as the family to come to terms with this tragic news,” the family continued. “We thank you for the support that has been given so far and will provide further information as soon as it has been made available.”

South African comedy series How to Ruin Christmas ran for two seasons, which were released on Netflix in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
Lurayi was also known for appearances in the ITV series Wild at Heart, and the NBC medical drama ER.

Husband of BBC Radio presenter Lisa Eve releases her death certificate to mixed reaction​

By Matthew Roscoe • 22 July 2022

GARETH EVE, husband of the late Lisa Eve (Shaw), the BBC Radio presenter who died from complications from the AstraZeneca vaccine on May 21, 2021, has released her death certificate on social media – causing mixed reaction among the platform’s users.

In August 2021, it was confirmed by a coroner that award-winning BBC radio presenter Lisa Shaw – whose married name was Lisa Eve – died after suffering blood clots after she received the AstraZeneca vaccine.
A statement at the time from the family revealed that “Lisa developed severe headaches a week after receiving her AstraZeneca vaccine and fell seriously ill a few days later.
“She was treated by the Royal Victoria Infirmary’s intensive care team for blood clots and bleeding in her head. Tragically, she passed away, surrounded by her family, on Friday afternoon.
“We are devastated and there is a Lisa-shaped hole in our lives that can never be filled. We will love and miss her always. It’s been a huge comfort to see how loved she was by everyone whose lives she touched, and we ask for privacy at this time to allow us to grieve as a family,” they added.
On Thursday, July 22, Gareth decided to release the 44-year-old’s death certificate online after the topic of vaccine deaths garnered mainstream news again following the recent BBC documentary ‘Unvaccinated’.
The post from the radio presenter’s husband – which highlighted that Lisa Eve “died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination – has since gone viral and has produced mixed comments.

Source

Vaccine? Gardening?

Citilink Pilot Dies after Takeoff but Plane with 171 Passengers Lands Safely

Awalia.jpeg

“Citilink Indonesia has conducted the medical checkup procedure on all crew members prior to the flight and all of them were declared fit for duty,” Dewa Kadek Rai, the company’s president director, said in a statement.

American football league : Paul Duncan, former Notre Dame lineman, dead at 35

Paul Duncan.jpg

July 22 2022

Paul Duncan, a former offensive lineman who played at Notre Dame and who briefly spent time in the NFL with the Denver Broncos, died after going into cardiac arrest while on a run in his Georgia neighborhood, according to an Instagram message posted by his wife, Ellen. He was 35.

According to the message, Duncan, who leaves behind a wife and two young daughters, went into cardiac arrest during a July 15 run and was pronounced brain dead the next day.

An old time friend of mine, four times vaccinated , just had a mild case of covid. Just a slight touch of fever for one day. There was a bizarre side effect though.
For two days he was counting in his head from 10 to zero whenever he was idle and even in his dreams. He says he was unable to stop it.

It looks like a warning to me. Maybe too many vaccinations?

UK TV presenter 'faints' on air...

Mark Crispin Miller mentions the TV presenter, and had more on this business to say today (bold Mark's, red mine):

"Open your eyes. This is happening everywhere"​

Pushback over the deaths in Scotland and Italy; Wayne Allan Root has lost 33 friends—all "vaccinated"—to death or illness in the last 18 months; & TV presenter Kate McCann keels over, live!​

Mark Crispin Miller
8 hr ago

The dam is breaking, and there’s no repairing it. There will only be attempts to change the subject, with one or more new propaganda terror-drives (during which the numbers of those “dying suddenly” will just keep growing).

Two news reports, a personal account, and the video of Kate McCann’s collapse on-air, Liz Truss’s shocked reaction, and TalkTV’s swift black-out:

A retired professor has called for a public inquiry into Scotland’s recent sharp uptick in excess deaths, “the worst ever recorded”:

Scotland: Dramatic and Unexplained Resurgence in Excess Death Points to Covid Injections

July 22, 2022
Retired Edinburgh professor Richard Ennos says official data for 2021 and 2022 ‘provide very strong evidence for a causal relationship’ between the vaccinations and a huge number of excess deaths in the country, wrote Graham Crawford in an article published by Holding the Line. Professor Ennos has written to Siobhian Brown MSP, convener of the Scottish government’s covid-19 recovery committee, calling on her to re-open a public inquiry into the deaths which can only be partially explained by the virus. Earlier this year, the committee investigated the cause of an unprecedented level of excess death recorded in Scotland from week 21 to week 52 of 2021. Numbering 4,819, it was 12% above the average – the worst ever recorded.

My eldest brother took a short journey to Scotland recently and when he returned he noticed a small reddish area on his inner calf which was hard to the touch and painful when touched. Being an ex nurse I took a look at it and told him I thought it looked more like a bite than a clot. He said that there had been warnings of deer ticks in the area where they had been walking in Scotland. Anyway, to cut a long story short, he went to our local A & E and they did a scan and took some blood. The scan was indeterminate but the blood test showed an elevated level of d-dimer -2500 ng/ml. He is 70ish but extremely fit and healthy and still working in a very physical job with no history of blood disorders. He went for a repeat scan a week later and that was negative. He was told no sign of DVT so it was assumed to be a bite. I asked him if they are going to investigate the elevated blood test but he said they told him no further treatment necessary. I took it no further as he is triple vaccinated and very resistant to any criticism of the vaccines. I cannot help but wonder if this elevated d-dimer test is a result of post vaccination clotting problems of which he has absolutely no knowledge and which may rear their ugly heads in the not too distant future. My parting words to him were: "don't get a fourth injection this winter".

My eldest brother took a short journey to Scotland recently and when he returned he noticed a small reddish area on his inner calf which was hard to the touch and painful when touched. Being an ex nurse I took a look at it and told him I thought it looked more like a bite than a clot. He said that there had been warnings of deer ticks in the area where they had been walking in Scotland. Anyway, to cut a long story short, he went to our local A & E and they did a scan and took some blood. The scan was indeterminate but the blood test showed an elevated level of d-dimer -2500 ng/ml. He is 70ish but extremely fit and healthy and still working in a very physical job with no history of blood disorders. He went for a repeat scan a week later and that was negative. He was told no sign of DVT so it was assumed to be a bite. I asked him if they are going to investigate the elevated blood test but he said they told him no further treatment necessary. I took it no further as he is triple vaccinated and very resistant to any criticism of the vaccines. I cannot help but wonder if this elevated d-dimer test is a result of post vaccination clotting problems of which he has absolutely no knowledge and which may rear their ugly heads in the not too distant future. My parting words to him were: "don't get a fourth injection this winter".
My husband is 60 and I have the same concern for him. Twice jabbed so that he could keep his job and my 36 yo son as well. The older son, 37, I don't know anything about as he and his family ghosted us 18 months ago for reason yet unknown.

It seems as if my husband doesn't really want to know and seems to be in a sort of denial. I provided them both with the protocol for a week before and after each jab, but I don't know how helpful that was for the longterm. They're not beholden to any good diet so that probably doesn't help either. Neither will take any boosters but I'm concerned the damage is there anyway. Both are usually very tired and becoming more and more forgetful, so, it doesn't look too good. Not much I can do.

It's a horrid thought to be left without them in the future as I have no-one else. Doesn't really give me much to look forward to and it's a struggle some days just to hold on to hope.

I totally sympathise with you over this "them and us" situation - those who understand and those who don't. It is very hard when they are our lovely family and we do not want anything negative to happen to them. It is in us to want to be able to convince them of the truth but I suppose it is also in them to believe what they want to believe. If they are not ready to hear the truth there is nothing to be achieved. Please do not lose hope though. These difficult times are our journey and there are some things we have to experience, sad as it may seem. This forum is an excellent place to come and find like minded souls who can offer us support, understanding, wisdom and empathy.

My husband is 60 and I have the same concern for him. Twice jabbed so that he could keep his job and my 36 yo son as well. The older son, 37, I don't know anything about as he and his family ghosted us 18 months ago for reason yet unknown.

It seems as if my husband doesn't really want to know and seems to be in a sort of denial. I provided them both with the protocol for a week before and after each jab, but I don't know how helpful that was for the longterm. They're not beholden to any good diet so that probably doesn't help either. Neither will take any boosters but I'm concerned the damage is there anyway. Both are usually very tired and becoming more and more forgetful, so, it doesn't look too good. Not much I can do.

It's a horrid thought to be left without them in the future as I have no-one else. Doesn't really give me much to look forward to and it's a struggle some days just to hold on to hope.

Well said @Tuulikki.. (Glad your brother is so fit, I hope that'll help him stay healthy).. And, really sorry to hear that @stellar.. That sounds so tough..it sounds like you're doing all you can to help your family. I just want to join in saying, please don't lose hope. Don't want to sound glib, and it's easier said than done, but the way I see it is we should try to focus on what IS, instead of our fears of what may happen.. Even with all the stuff happening to people who have these injections, it doesn't mean it'll happen to everyone, or even most people.. We really just don't know.. So IMO the best way is to be even more present, more loving, more appreciating every little moment we have with our loved ones.. and try not to let the fear change us for the worse.. I feel like whatever the nefarious purposes of the PTB are, generating that fear and uncertainty in the people who DON'T buy it is also part of it.

Anyway, glad your family aren't planning on having any more booster shots, stellar. And it sounds like they pretty much accept your choice to not have the shots? So that's good! Same situation here - I'm pretty sure everyone I know is multiple-vaxxed, except me & my partner. But they all know we're not into it, and we all just let each other make our own choices, without judgement (or at least without confrontation :)). We're luckier than lots of people I bet, whose families are being torn apart by this divide...

My mum and her partner (in their 60s) have both had 4 injections and, well it's hard to tell how it's affected mum because she was already severely disabled. She seems normal (for her). Her partner seems ok, but he was already quite unhealthy and forgetful anyway.. I have noticed he's drinking "energy" drinks every day now, which he never used to..
Um anyway just wanted to send you well wishes and say hang in there. :hug:

I know this feeling also. My partner is 3x jabbed and for the past month has been very tired and more forgetful as well. A week ago she was sick with flu-like symptoms for 2-3 days and took a Covid test which came up negative. She took one the next day and it came up positive. She then self-isolated herself for a few days because of the positive result and I casually mentioned that maybe those tests aren't accurate(!). She had said to me that she doesn't know why she is so tired these days and she didn't seem shocked when I said that it might be a mild effect of the vaccines you've taken. Hopefully she won't take anymore jabs.

It is a truly horrible feeling to think she could be taken. But, she is here today and for that I am grateful. Maybe this is a good opportunity to for me to really learn the concept of "Anticipation and non-Anticipation". As @Tuulikki and @brandon have said, don't lose hope.

I just want to add my support and say I understand. In my case we are two out of my whole extended family to be unjabbed and I have a few friends I know who haven't taken it, but I worry for the rest too. Add to that the choatic economy and how we are going to manage through those times, it can get depressing.

Like others have said, we don't know how it is going to turn out. That's a thing we all learned in 2020, because who would have thought that the world would go in full hysteria mode over a virus which has 99% rate of survival?!

What I mean is there's going to be tough times ahead, but we may also have good surprises, new reasons to hope, maybe we will be lucky enough to see a glimmer of a new, better world, if not for us, for those that will follow. Hang in there🙏

Back
Top Bottom