Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I don't know anyone that's passed away after receiving the vaccine or has had any adverse effects but what I've been noticing is that they stay sick for a longer time. It could be a simple flu and they'll either have that for a longer time or it hits them harder. I've also observed that when people get covid and have received the jab, it hits them way worse. Strangely enough, they still encourage people to get the Jab completely ignoring the fact that its supposed to reduce the effects of covid or not get it at all.

I was at my barber shop over the weekend and they were talking about the soccer players suddenly passing away or falling ill during the games and they were saying how it could be something that they're giving the players to drink. When someone mentioned that it could be due to the vaccine, that person was immediately shut off. I was shocked at how people will believe such things but we are living in very interesting times.

Country in mourning after Covid kills Olympic champ​

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has been among those offering tributes after Szilveszter Csollany, the 2000 Sydney Olympics rings champion, died at the age of 51 following a battle with Covid in hospital lasting more than a month.

Sports fans, friends and former coaches of the 2002 world champion had been praying for Csollany's recovery since his admission to an intensive care unit on December 3 2021, having reportedly received one dose of a vaccine two weeks earlier.

Doctors used a ventilator and an iron lung but were unable to save Csollany, causing head of state Orban to write: “God be with you, champion."

Csollany had publicly declared his skepticism about vaccines, using a post on Facebook to share an article that appeared to liken the promise that vaccines would "free" people to the Nazis' infamous message about working in concentration camps.

In August 2021, Csollany shared a post from another user which said: "I just want to understand. I'm not against or in favor of vaccination... the information they give is nonsense.

"If only [we were] told: 'The vaccine protects you and if everyone gets it, it’s the end of the coronavirus.'

"But that's not what they say . Even if there is a vaccine, you can get the [virus] and give it to others."

Professional kickboxer Zsolt Moradi was among those desperate for news after Csollany was transfered to the Koranyi Hospital in Budapest.

“I am the luckiest person. You could not have known. You’re not the kind of man who has ever overestimated himself, even though I always told you when we met how much you mean to me," said Moradi in his tribute.

"I still remember only a few events today that have defined my life since then. One of these was your legendary Sydney final, when I crouched at the age of 12 in my parents' bedroom.

"I’m sure I couldn’t have completed my sporting career without the experience because that day you convinced me that anything is possible is not impossible for Hungarian athletes.

"You were already there with me but you didn't even know about it. Many, many years later, life brought me to meet you in person and I was so lucky to be able to be with you on a team for a common goal.

"It was an honor. I wish we could listen to your stories for the evening every night. We'd love it now, you know?

"You couldn’t really know how immeasurably positive the impact you had on the lives of generations – but how could you have known?"

Having established himself as a promising teenage prospect in his homeland, Csollany won his first medal at the 1988 European Youth Championships in Avignon.

His first adult honor came at the 1990 European Championships in Lausanne, where he won bronze.

In 1992, when he also finished sixth at the Barcelona Games, Csollany took silver at the World Cup in Paris – a resulted he repeated at the Atlanta Olympics.

"I could write a lot now but I don't want to," said martial artist Gergely Csibi. "You'll be cruelly missed and, wherever you are, I hope you know we love you."

Three-time world champion and six-time European champion gymnast Krisztian Berki said he had also been inspired as a child by watching Csollany win Olympic gold, adding that the triumph felt "like yesterday".

"I'm shocked by the news – I haven't been able to recover since then," he told Nemzeti.

"[He] was my big role model; the Olympic gold medal made me realize that maybe I could be one of the best.

"I was 15 at the time and two years later we were able to take the podium together [with] the Hungarian national team at the World Championships in Debrecen."

Csollany worked in the hospitality industry and as a coach following his retirement in 2003, according to Blikk.

He was awarded the Golden Cross of Merit of Hungary in 1996 and the Officer's Cross of the Order of Merit and the 2000.

Safety Board tight-lipped about two pilots’ in-flight health emergencies | True North

Safety Board tight-lipped about two pilots’ in-flight health emergencies​

Safety Board tight-lipped about two pilots’ in-flight health emergencies | True North
The Transportation Safety Board (TSB) is citing privacy concerns and regulations after refusing to provide details concerning two WestJet pilots, one who collapsed in-flight and another who ended up hospitalized.

The two incidents occurred on separate flights.

On Dec. 6, 2021, a pilot flying from Calgary to Atlanta on WestJet flight 1590 had a health emergency and collapsed as passengers with medical training were in attendance. The flight was forced to turn around with a replacement pilot over southeastern Alberta and land at the Calgary International Airport where EMS crews were present.

An Air Traffic Control (ATC) recording obtained by True North reveals that a query was made by the flight to “confirm that EMS is standing by” and that their “patient just got worse.” A defibrillator was also mentioned in local reports.

“WestJet 1590 medevac just confirmed that tower paramedics are all waiting at the gate. You should be good to go,” Calgary ATC responded.

Upon landing, although EMS crews made contact with the flight around 1:25 p.m., paramedics did not see the patient and summarily left the scene.

Several weeks later on Dec. 27, 2021 another pilot became incapacitated on WestJet flight 656 travelling from Calgary to Toronto and was forced to land in Winnipeg. According to ATC records, the flight’s first officer suddenly became ill and could no longer perform normal flight duties, needing to be replaced by another captain on board.

Recordings also indicate that ATC inquired about the age and gender of the pilot but was told by the flight deck that they would “get back to (them).” Upon landing the first officer was seen by EMS and taken to a local hospital.

WestJet has refused to reveal the causes behind both incapacitations as well as the current conditions of either pilot. True North reached out to WestJet for further comment but did not receive a response by the deadline.

Upon contacting the TSB, True North was told that the matter was currently being investigated.

“In both cases the events were classified as class 5 occurrences in accordance with the TSB Policy on Occurrence classification. A class 5 occurrence investigation has little likelihood of identifying new safety lessons that will advance transportation safety. The investigation is limited to data gathering and the data are recorded for statistical reporting and future analysis,” said TSB communications team lead Alexandre Fournier.

“The TSB does not comment or provide protected information or information of confidential nature.”

According to Air Passenger Rights president Dr. Gábor Lukács, the two cases do not strike him as unusual. Although not a safety expert, Lukács is a longtime advocate for airline travelers and a critic of unfair practices in the industry.

“In the WJ 1590 case, it sounds like the crew member may have had some cardiac event (I infer this from the reference to the defibrillator),” Lukács told True North in an emailed statement.

“In the WS 656 case, it is not clear what the issue was, and the only thing that made me pause was that the gender and age of the pilot is not stated in spite of the request. I am left wondering why. If medics on the ground need that information, then it should be provided – my understanding is that immediate health issues of this nature override privacy. While there may be a completely benign explanation, it does leave one wondering: were they hiding anything?”

Lukács noted that pilot health issues are generally covered by privacy as long as it doesn’t impact their ability to fly in the future or if there are no drugs or alcohol involved.

“On its face, I do not see any reason why it should be classified differently than class 5 – unless there are grounds to suspect drugs/alcohol involved,” said Lukács.

In Canada, the Civil Aviation Directorate regulates the safety of all flights including reviewing pilots’ physical and mental fitness and setting flight and duty times.

According to federal orders, all pilots flying Canadian airlines are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

It appear that his dead was a suicide from this article on RT news.

From the article;
When questioned by the AFP news agency, Rouen's public prosecutor confirmed that a suicide hypothesis as the cause of death is gaining strength while claiming that Michallet was found dead after he threw himself from the fourth floor of a building that was under construction.

Local police were notified of the fall at 1:07 p.m. by a witness, and when officers arrived at the scene, they found a student attempting to give him a cardiac massage.

Minutes prior to his death, just before 1:00 p.m., Michallet was allegedly involved in a car crash that caused traffic jams on the Mathilde bridge and on either side of Rouen.

Suicide ?!
Doesn’t sound to me like “suicide”, either.

One comment under the RT article sounded more common sense like (if true):
marie de chardonville 4 days agoRugby in mourning after French star dead at 29
This young rugby player did not fit a suicide profile, he was set to become a father and had just signed a 3 year extension to his contract. How was he involved in a car crash just before he died, did he have a heart attack at the wheel? Then he fell from the 4th floor of a building, perhaps because he was concussed and lost his bearings or had a second heart attack..only an autopsy can tell.

Was working with one of my new friends yesterday. He's 77, unvaxxed got covid and was over it in 3 days. His wife, double AZ, had a reaction, got over it but then got covid and is still sick!

Another friend, 54, unvaxxed, 4 days of fever and sniffles.

Gun club colleague, mid sixties, obese, hypertensive, diabetic and unvaxxed. Three days, his 2 X AZ wife, 9 days!

My lover, 2 X AZ to which she had a mild reaction on the second shot. Sick for 3 days with the coof, I was in bed with her at the height of her infection, she was coughing and sneezing all over me but I still couldn't get infected! However I may have experienced some shedding fallout after her second AZ. I'm trying to talk her out of the Pfizer booster but she'll probably take it. She knows it's a scam but just goes along with it for the 'convenience'. A boostered rival (vector?) has been hanging around too and her friends have been critical of our relationship. Everything was good up until then, it's sad, she's a real survivor otherwise. I think it's time to go, I'll miss her, another soul taken. ☹️ 😢

My employer has moved the goalposts and have rejected my jab exemption. I could be awkward and put up a fight against the mason infested shithole but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Definitely won't miss the boss and his shit eating grin! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

1643410848889.png

My employer has moved the goalposts and have rejected my jab exemption. I could be awkward and put up a fight against the mason infested shithole but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Definitely won't miss the boss and his shit eating grin! 🤣

Sorry to hear about your gf, man. That's a rough situation.

As for the job, right now I think is a fantastic time to "wait and see", by which I mean ... just ignore the bastards. The narrative is in freefall collapse right now, and while the NPCs are still hanging onto it for dear life there doesn't seem to be much stomach for enforcement. At least when it comes to masks, our governor brought back the mask mandate a couple weeks ago; I haven't worn one once, and i haven't been hassled about it by anyone. Staff at a couple establishments have straight up told me that they're over it, everyone is over it, sand they're not going to act as enforcers anymore. Conversation with a (recently) ex-cop further indicated that law enforcement feels the same way.

Sorry to hear about your gf, man. That's a rough situation.

As for the job, right now I think is a fantastic time to "wait and see", by which I mean ... just ignore the bastards. The narrative is in freefall collapse right now, and while the NPCs are still hanging onto it for dear life there doesn't seem to be much stomach for enforcement. At least when it comes to masks, our governor brought back the mask mandate a couple weeks ago; I haven't worn one once, and i haven't been hassled about it by anyone. Staff at a couple establishments have straight up told me that they're over it, everyone is over it, sand they're not going to act as enforcers anymore. Conversation with a (recently) ex-cop further indicated that law enforcement feels the same way.
Thanks my friend! The fire brigade is pretty well dead to me. One of the reasons why I'm hanging around is to observe the collapse, it's fascinating! I'm refusing to leave, they'll have to sack a veteran with a spotless record. The narrative is falling but I fear it'll be replaced with something else the sheep 🐏 will embrace willingly.

Thanks my friend! The fire brigade is pretty well dead to me. One of the reasons why I'm hanging around is to observe the collapse, it's fascinating! I'm refusing to leave, they'll have to sack a veteran with a spotless record. The narrative is falling but I fear it'll be replaced with something else the sheep 🐏 will embrace willingly.
Heh. That's exactly the spirit. Make them fire you ... all the sweeter if you're damn good at your job and they feel ridiculous doing it.

Been taking something of the same attitude towards my own academic career. I've got a CV that positively sparkles for someone at my career level ... but ... Unvaxxed ... And worse, white, male, straight, and not confused as to my gender identity. Therefore very possible I'll be unable to find a job. If I'm forced out, perhaps it will be the slap in the face my colleagues need. At the same time, after the last few years I find academics in general to be wholly repellant, so if I have to leave and do something else, maybe for the best.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will be setting up our own society, with functioning fire brigades, and universities that don't suck. And blackjack! And hookers!

(Futurama reference for those not in the know)

Heh. That's exactly the spirit. Make them fire you ... all the sweeter if you're damn good at your job and they feel ridiculous doing it.

Been taking something of the same attitude towards my own academic career. I've got a CV that positively sparkles for someone at my career level ... but ... Unvaxxed ... And worse, white, male, straight, and not confused as to my gender identity. Therefore very possible I'll be unable to find a job. If I'm forced out, perhaps it will be the slap in the face my colleagues need. At the same time, after the last few years I find academics in general to be wholly repellant, so if I have to leave and do something else, maybe for the best.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will be setting up our own society, with functioning fire brigades, and universities that don't suck. And blackjack! And hookers!

(Futurama reference for those not in the know)
Hey, maybe see if Jordan Peterson is hiring for his university!?

Back
Top Bottom