Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Jade Hamaoui, trained at Bourges Basket, stops her career because of heart disease

View attachment 870x489_maxsportsworldtwo984571.webp

Her discomfort in full training after the winter break had caused concern. Jade Hamaoui carried out a battery of medical examinations. The diagnosis is in: the young 21-year-old player suffers from a heart condition that prevents her from being able to practice basketball at such a level of physical intensity. She is forced to end her career.

It's a real blow for Jade Hamaoui, who joined the Bourges Basket training center in 2016 before joining the professional group during the 2019-2020 season. She then left to join the clubs of Aulnoye and Monbrison in the second women's division. The Tango did not fail to think very strongly of their former player. "The Tango Bourges Basket wishes to send its most sincere friendships to Jade, and wishes her a good continuation for the future. The Tango Family will always be with her", is it written in a press release.

Jade Hamaoui has announced her desire to stay with the Montbrison club to try out the position of assistant coach.

Translated from : Jade Hamaoui, formée au Bourges Basket, arrête sa carrière à cause d'une maladie cardiaque

I heard a VERY weird case of an adverse effect. So I was in a taxi the other day and got speaking to the driver. Naturally we shared covid stories and he informed me that he had been vaccinated. He then said that ever since food hasn't tasted like the way he remembered it... Said he can't stand some of his favourite dishes now.

That was weird.. never heard that before. In any case I don't doubt that food is tasting different to him but I'm not sure why / how. Incidentally he said he didn't lose taste / smell when he got covid. Had covid back in 2020 so before he got the jab.

He was of Indian heritage and I'd say around 30s.

I heard a VERY weird case of an adverse effect. So I was in a taxi the other day and got speaking to the driver. Naturally we shared covid stories and he informed me that he had been vaccinated. He then said that ever since food hasn't tasted like the way he remembered it... Said he can't stand some of his favourite dishes now.

That was weird.. never heard that before. In any case I don't doubt that food is tasting different to him but I'm not sure why / how. Incidentally he said he didn't lose taste / smell when he got covid. Had covid back in 2020 so before he got the jab.

He was of Indian heritage and I'd say around 30s.
SOTTREADER, this SOTT article may be relevant:
Genetic risk factor found for for risk of smell and taste loss from Covid-19 -- Sott.net
A study published Monday in the journal Nature Genetics identified a genetic risk factor associated with the loss of smell after a Covid infection, a discovery that brings experts closer to understanding the perplexing pattern and may point the way toward much-needed treatments.

I heard of a case today, first hand report from a vaccinated RN. She gets intermittent numbness in the arm that got the vaccination, beginning 2 weeks after the injection about a year ago. The forearm has never been involved, only the arm (full circumference). No motor function loss. I suggested to report it to VAERS.

The mother of all vaccine side effects: is some form of 'AIDS' spreading rapidly through the vaccinated population?

An in-depth investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data published by the UK Health Security Agency seems to confirm predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 “booster” dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before decimating their immune systems much more rapidly than had already been seen in people who had received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.

In short, official UK Government data strongly suggests that the Covid-19 vaccinated population are developing some new form of Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.

The mother of all vaccine side effects: is some form of 'AIDS' spreading rapidly through the vaccinated population?

Well, my sister (triple vaccinated) got some blood work, and her Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW) is not good. Her (or her physician) interpretation is that it is anemia because of high zinc supplementation (resulting in iron deficiency), but I've got gut feeling that this is because of the inoculations :-(

Another coincidental death of a Big Pharma celebrity customer, Louie Anderson.
Probably nothing to do with the mystery juice injections.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is probably one of the most frequently occurring "cancers" being reported happening in vaxxed, this is the 4th report I have stumbled on this week.

The way I understand the primary job of B cells, based on what I learned from the late Dr. Candice Pert, who helped me immensely with several areas of study, is that B cells are really the primary vacuum cleaner cells.

Super programmed, highly intelligent in their own way, efficient Janitorial teams that essentially gobble up all those synthetic spike proteins.
Multitudes of spikes which is what the injection has caused the cells to create.

Then the B cells all stuffed with those foreign mutant spike proteins, dump them into the nearest lymph glands, where they are then carried to the spleen.

Geez, sure makes one wonder if the large amount of synthetically produced spike proteins have anything to do with this?

1642798487231.png
Emmy Award-winning comedian Louie Anderson died on Friday from blood cancer complications, his longtime publicist announced.

Anderson, 68, had been diagnosed with a form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and was admitted to the hospital earlier this week, according to his publicist, Glenn Schwartz.

He was double jabbed, according to this interview in March.
Odds are he probably got the booster recently, too, you know, just to be safe...

It appear that his dead was a suicide from this article on RT news.

From the article;
When questioned by the AFP news agency, Rouen's public prosecutor confirmed that a suicide hypothesis as the cause of death is gaining strength while claiming that Michallet was found dead after he threw himself from the fourth floor of a building that was under construction.

Local police were notified of the fall at 1:07 p.m. by a witness, and when officers arrived at the scene, they found a student attempting to give him a cardiac massage.

Minutes prior to his death, just before 1:00 p.m., Michallet was allegedly involved in a car crash that caused traffic jams on the Mathilde bridge and on either side of Rouen.

It's not even worth asking the question, why aren't serious institutions looking into this . Answer is simple, "Vaccines are safe".

An interesting comment under the article from a person who says he is a coach.

CoachSalM

22 hr agoLiked by ColleenHuberNMD
I work with people privately - high level athletes and regular Joes and Janes alike - every one of my vaxxed clients except 1 have been sick since their second jab or booster, a time period from end of December until now.
This is a group of 20. The vaxxed group constantly has common cold-like symptoms. They know I am not jabbed and, therefore, go to great lengths to explain away their issues, since we have had ongoing discussions about the jabs and know my position. One client has admitted they are constantly out of breath from doing ordinary things, others who don’t want to consider it’s the jab, constantly complain of allergies or a head cold. Allergies in NJ in January…
At a school where I coach right before holiday break there were 30 athletes, all vaxxed and the majority symptomatic, and actually ‘sick.’
This is just the tip of the iceberg, I am sure, and with spring field sports around the corner, these trends will continue.

Deaths of FIFA professional footballers is 7.8 per year over the past 12 years. In 2021, 36 FIFA professional footballers died of heart attacks – or catastrophic arrhythmias, namely 4.5 and a half times more than the average:

This isn't true. If you look at the past numbers of footballers dropping from heart conditions, they have always been astonishingly high. We just didn't look at those cases like we're doing now.

FIFA Sudden Death Registry (FIFA-SDR): a prospective, observational study of sudden death in worldwide football from 2014 to 2018 | British Journal of Sports Medicine

Methods From 2014 to 2018 cases of sudden cardiac death (SCD), survived sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) and traumatic sudden death were recorded by media monitoring (Meltwater), a confidential web-based data platform and data synchronisation with existing national Sudden Death Registries (n=16). Inclusion criteria were met when sudden death occurred during football-specific activity or up to 1 hour afterwards. Death during other activities was excluded.
Results A total of 617 players (mean age 34±16 years, 96% men) with sudden death were reported from 67 countries; 142 players (23%) survived. A diagnosis by autopsy or definite medical reports was established in 211 cases (34%). The leading cause in players >35 years was coronary artery disease (76%) and in players ≤35 years was sudden unexplained death (SUD, 22%). In players ≤35 years the leading cause of SCD varied by region: cardiomyopathy in South America (42%), coronary artery anomaly in North America (33%) and SUD in Europe (26%). Traumatic sudden death including commotio cordis occurred infrequently (6%).

I'm not defending the magic potion which very likely makes things worse. But then, we can't even be sure about the level of anomaly here, at least until a report of comparable quality gets compiled for 2021/22.

Besides, is it just the vaxx or maybe complications from COVID as well? I've seen many anecdotes about people developing heart issues after usually mild COVID and it would be unjust to simply discard all those stories, like the other side routinely does with reports of vaxx side-effects. I was midly ill in Spring and had some heart complications afterwards as well, likely of inflammatory nature (eating strawberries helped, had to stop supplementing potassium).

Back
Top Bottom