Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

21-year-old Greek footballer Alexandros Lampis collapses after being only 5 minutes on the pitch
Doctors attempted to resuscitate the young player before calling for a defibrillator

rt.com

I'm wondering whether it is becoming a matter of bad taste to mention each and every one of those lads succumbing to fatal heart problems that should virtually never occur in their age bracket - while knowing that we're only counting down a course of events that might never ever stop... :-(

My blood is boiling so much right now so I just have to share this because I'm not sure what to do with the anger. Today (after our lovely EE group session) I caught the ferry home. Where I disembark is a very basic jetty (or pier). Nothing fancy, just a platform that we get on and off and then a long walk down the jetty to the carpark.

As usual when we were getting off the ferry, the people waiting to get on were lined up to the side. We live in a small rural community so we all know each other by face if not name. I recognised 2 nurses standing with an indigenous man in his 20's. I didn't know the man, he may have been a visitor to our indigenous community that we share services with. The community is another 20km down the track and is currently in lockdown due to no cases but you know, health. This fact I found out after the event but made me realise that I hadn't seen many indigenous mob in the last few days so made sense.

In any case, I recognised one of the nurses as we often cross paths on the ferry so I looked at her to say hello and then realised that she was injecting the aboriginal man while the other nurse stood very close to him and held his arm. I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing and took a second to compute since it was just so out of the blue and out of place at the jetty in broad daylight with all these people around.

The man wasn't struggling or asking for help but that is not to say he didn't feel coerced or obliged. From observations Aboriginals in our community are generally not forceful people and are easily advised by authority so I had an inkling that he was probably caught on the back foot and just went along with it. I look at the nurse and shook my head and said something to the effect of "what do you think you are doing. That is disgusting" but I kept walking, being somewhat huddled along by other people also disembarking.

One lady turned to me and said "that was intense". It was raining and we were all hurrying to get out of the weather and it was an odd situation but now I feel like I failed that person. I should have stopped and asked him if he was okay, if he had chosen to take part in the activity and if he needed help. I got home and realised that that man could have easily been my son, someone else's son, an elderly person or someone else who didn't have a voice.

I posted on our local facebook community page and although I got some sad faces, most comments were along the lines of 'save the indigenous', 'they need to be jabbed', bla bla bla.

My point was not an anti vax stance but one of poor public health and safety and questioning the appropriateness of getting vaccinated whilst waiting for public transport. How could the vaccination be connected to his vaccine data base? Why was this being done in a public setting with no other medical aide in case of emergency? Who in their right mind would support this? Well, it seems many do support this and few would speak up for these people so I actually took the post down after just 2 hours realising that I was pretty much on my own advocating for this individuals privacy and rights.

OMG my blood is boiling, I am sad, I feel nauseas and defeated.

I will see the one nurse in the next couple of days for sure. We always cross paths and my whole being wants to push her into the water off the jetty and watch her sink to the bottom. Of course I won't. But that is what I think of when I think of her.

I rang our town CEO but ended up talking about something else. I figured it wasn't a good idea to talk in the heat of the moment and in a small town we have kept our views to ourselves. But how is this okay on any level? Despite if you agree with the vaccine, the medical negligence is very apparent but if I say something I may be pointed to as the anti vaxxer and we are already flying under the radar.

To stand by and be silent is very difficult. Do I say something? File a complaint? Raise a concern? Stay silent?

What do you suggest?

Comme je vous comprends, ce n'est pas de courage que vous avez manqué, non c'est votre coeur qui parle mais ce qui s'est passé est passé, peut-être réfléchir pour une prochaine occasion si celle-ci doit se présenter... Vous avez agi avec sagesse dans ce monde qui devient fou... D'ailleurs qu'auriez vous pu faire à part vous mettre toute votre communauté à dos comme Facebook vous l'a démontré...
Prié pour cet être qui vous a retourné l'esprit, je pense que c'est ce que j'aurai fait... Attendons d'autres points de vue... Vous êtes un honnête et brave Homme un de ceux que j'aime... Calmez vous, la colère n'est pas bonne conseillère... Love

As I understand you, it is not of courage that you have lacked, no it is your heart that speaks but what happened is past, perhaps reflect for a next occasion if this one must present itself... You have acted with wisdom in this world that is going crazy... Besides, what could you have done but alienate your whole community as Facebook has shown you...
Prayed for this being that turned your mind, I think that's what I would have done... Let's wait for other points of view... You are an honest and brave man, one of those I love... Calm down, anger is not a good advisor... Love

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Katie Novak, of St. Louis Park, died unexpectedly on Jan. 18. Her family suspects her heart stopped while she was napping. She was 31. Her son, Nolan, and co-parent, Chris Kuker, had both recently tested positive for COVID-19, but Katie Novak had tested negative and was vaccinated.

Katie Novak, passionate fitness trainer from St. Louis Park, dies at 31

By Mara Klecker Star Tribune

February 3, 2022 — 3:21pm

1aaanovaknew.JPG

Provided photo
Katherine Novak

Katherine "Katie" Novak had a series of "Katie-isms" that clients at Burn Boot Camp in Maple Grove came to know well. "If you can, you must" was a phrase that Novak, a lead trainer at the gym, used to motivate those in her classes, but it also proved a motto for the rest of her life, friends and family said.

"She was always about helping people," remembered her mother, Beth Novak. If Katie Novak could offer advice, encouragement or support to someone, she did.

Katie Novak, of St. Louis Park, died unexpectedly on Jan. 18. Her family suspects her heart stopped while she was napping. She was 31. Her son, Nolan, and co-parent, Chris Kuker, had both recently tested positive for COVID-19, but Katie Novak had tested negative and was vaccinated.

"It was an absolute shock," said her father, Barry Novak. Since Katie Novak's death, her parents have heard from dozens and dozens of people — both from the gym and from the broader community — who were affected by her positive energy.

"We didn't fully understand her impact until her death, but we've been given this bittersweet gift of understanding an aspect of our daughter that we only had a glimpse of," Barry Novak said.

A few days after her death, Katie Novak's co-workers, clients and family gathered at the gym to share memories. They talked about how she always greeted people with a cheery "Hey, hey!" and was an expert at encouraging people to push themselves and stay motivated.

One woman told of a time when Novak came up to her after class and welcomed her back to the gym after a period of time when she was too down to attend. The woman, who was depressed and struggling, confided in Novak, who met her gaze and said, "I've been there too, and we'll get through it together." She held true to her promise, and that woman told Novak's parents that their daughter saved her life.

Beth Novak said even as a child, her daughter was quick to reach out to others — so much so that she would frequently invite neighbors and passersby inside the house for snacks.

"She truly believed everybody had potential," Beth Novak said.

Tina Hegna, the owner of the gym where Katie Novak worked, said that conviction and positive energy came through even in Novak's first phone interview and never wavered, even when the pandemic changed protocols at the gym shortly after Novak was hired. Hegna said she had planned to have Novak soon start working as lead trainer at three gyms across the metro area.

"She was such a great leader," Hegna said. "We really thought we were going to work together for 20 years."

Still, both Hegna and Novak's parents have found peace in the fact that she had found her passion and purpose at such a young age.

"It's a tragedy that she died so young, but it would have been an even greater tragedy had she passed before she found that meaningful intersection of her passion and her energy at a place that loved her so much," Barry Novak said.

Burn Boot Camps around the country are honoring Katie Novak with workout events in her memory.

In addition to her parents and son, Novak is also survived by her brother, Joseph Novak of Salt Lake City, Utah. Services have been held.

Hi KTC, I am a member of SOTT since 2008 and a nurse in Darwin area. It is nice to know someone else is close by.

I would say your feelings are justified in your post. I would also say that the nurses doing the injecting believe they are doing the right thing. It makes people like us feel like we are living in the zombie apocalypse. I try to keep a relatively tight strategic enclosure now days. All the best.

My blood is boiling so much right now so I just have to share this because I'm not sure what to do with the anger. Today (after our lovely EE group session) I caught the ferry home. Where I disembark is a very basic jetty (or pier). Nothing fancy, just a platform that we get on and off and then a long walk down the jetty to the carpark.

As usual when we were getting off the ferry, the people waiting to get on were lined up to the side. We live in a small rural community so we all know each other by face if not name. I recognised 2 nurses standing with an indigenous man in his 20's. I didn't know the man, he may have been a visitor to our indigenous community that we share services with. The community is another 20km down the track and is currently in lockdown due to no cases but you know, health. This fact I found out after the event but made me realise that I hadn't seen many indigenous mob in the last few days so made sense.

In any case, I recognised one of the nurses as we often cross paths on the ferry so I looked at her to say hello and then realised that she was injecting the aboriginal man while the other nurse stood very close to him and held his arm. I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing and took a second to compute since it was just so out of the blue and out of place at the jetty in broad daylight with all these people around.

The man wasn't struggling or asking for help but that is not to say he didn't feel coerced or obliged. From observations Aboriginals in our community are generally not forceful people and are easily advised by authority so I had an inkling that he was probably caught on the back foot and just went along with it. I look at the nurse and shook my head and said something to the effect of "what do you think you are doing. That is disgusting" but I kept walking, being somewhat huddled along by other people also disembarking.

One lady turned to me and said "that was intense". It was raining and we were all hurrying to get out of the weather and it was an odd situation but now I feel like I failed that person. I should have stopped and asked him if he was okay, if he had chosen to take part in the activity and if he needed help. I got home and realised that that man could have easily been my son, someone else's son, an elderly person or someone else who didn't have a voice.

I posted on our local facebook community page and although I got some sad faces, most comments were along the lines of 'save the indigenous', 'they need to be jabbed', bla bla bla.

My point was not an anti vax stance but one of poor public health and safety and questioning the appropriateness of getting vaccinated whilst waiting for public transport. How could the vaccination be connected to his vaccine data base? Why was this being done in a public setting with no other medical aide in case of emergency? Who in their right mind would support this? Well, it seems many do support this and few would speak up for these people so I actually took the post down after just 2 hours realising that I was pretty much on my own advocating for this individuals privacy and rights.

OMG my blood is boiling, I am sad, I feel nauseas and defeated.

I will see the one nurse in the next couple of days for sure. We always cross paths and my whole being wants to push her into the water off the jetty and watch her sink to the bottom. Of course I won't. But that is what I think of when I think of her.

I rang our town CEO but ended up talking about something else. I figured it wasn't a good idea to talk in the heat of the moment and in a small town we have kept our views to ourselves. But how is this okay on any level? Despite if you agree with the vaccine, the medical negligence is very apparent but if I say something I may be pointed to as the anti vaxxer and we are already flying under the radar.

To stand by and be silent is very difficult. Do I say something? File a complaint? Raise a concern? Stay silent?

What do you suggest?
Are you sure what the nurse was injecting was a vaccine? On a legal point of view, I hate to say this, but if the man is not a minor, he's legally responsible for himself. I understand that you are boiling with anger, I get the same when I have people around me telling me they vaccinated their child.😔

I don't know the Australian laws, but given that the medical institutions there are ran by crazies, you will draw negative attention to you and your family. On the point of view of a majority, those nurses are acting for the good of humanity and are even helping the "poor helpless minorities" (#sarcasm).

I don't know what kind of relationship your community has with the Aborigines, but if they are good, maybe you can go there, talk to these people, try to inform them in a careful way. Maybe you will help a few, those with a more independent spirit.

I have been chatting with my Mom's elderly friends who she has known all her life and so have I. One lady who was 89 phoned and told me she had just gotten her second jab and the nurse asked her if she wanted to get the shot for "the regular flu" as well. So she did just to get it over with. Next day she got a really bad headache so her daughter drove her to emergency. They did some tests sent her straight to palliative care. She had some kind of bleeding in her head. A week later she was dead. Another 91year old gentleman got his jab. Next day someone went to check on him and he was sitting at his kitchen table dead. They listed his cause of death as due to Covid Then the public health nurse came to give my Mom her jab and a couple days later she was bleeding big clots from her rectum. She went to hospital in an ambulance and they wanted to do a colonoscopy but they couldn't get her to drink 2 litres of some kind of laxative. She was there for 10 days and the bleeding stopped on its own . But they had her so full of psychiatric pills she didn't know her own name. I realize these things are not necessarily due to covid and I know lots of people who didn't have any bad effects. But I'm not runn'ing down to the clinic to get mine in the near future!

Hi KTC, I am a member of SOTT since 2008 and a nurse in Darwin area. It is nice to know someone else is close by.

I would say your feelings are justified in your post. I would also say that the nurses doing the injecting believe they are doing the right thing. It makes people like us feel like we are living in the zombie apocalypse. I try to keep a relatively tight strategic enclosure now days. All the best.
Oh wow I thought I was the only one at the end of our Earth! Good to know for sure :)

Yes, I understand the importance of strategic enclosure. I play the game every single day at work and my neighbour is a 'vaccine educator' so we play the game at home sometimes too. Interestingly NTG have signed a contract for refrigerated mortuary's in December 2021. Zombie apocalypse for sure :(

Quotations and Tenders Online | Tender Details

Are you sure what the nurse was injecting was a vaccine? On a legal point of view, I hate to say this, but if the man is not a minor, he's legally responsible for himself. I understand that you are boiling with anger, I get the same when I have people around me telling me they vaccinated their child.😔
No I can't be 100% but I've seen the nurses in action before and usually they would have a first aid kit or whatever was called for. This time she just pulled out the syringe from her pocket. I've also seen footage of the same department approaching the indigenous in the parklands and injecting them.
It's not even a lawful issue. It's an issue of public health and safety. For ever in history when vaccines are administered there has always been equipment on hand in case of immediate reaction but these nurses definitely had no oxygen or anything else with them just in case.
Patients are meant to sit in the waiting room for 15 minutes following the jab but this guy was left to get on the ferry straight away. If he had a fit on the ferry then it becomes a very public issue.
Our vaccine status is meant to be updated into a computer system but these nurses took no details of the guy nor did they have a phone/laptop to record who is is so it wasn't even put against his personal file.
Yes he is an adult but this could easily happen to a child and no-one said anything (including me) so the reality of anyone speaking up for even a minor is slim to none since these nurses are in uniform and are seen as 'experts' instead of brainwashed zombies.
I don't know what kind of relationship your community has with the Aborigines, but if they are good, maybe you can go there, talk to these people, try to inform them in a careful way. Maybe you will help a few, those with a more independent spirit.
I don't personally know anyone in the community to really speak to them. Unfortunately aboriginal communities are rife with do gooders working within them and they have closed them off to the public. We have a few people from my town who work there at the shop, at the school and in the medical centre but they are all part of the narrative and are pushing hard to eradicate the community from the goodness of their heart #sarcasm

In all honestly it just felt good to share the experience so I can shut up and not put our family in danger. The people will do what the people do.

Thanks for listening

Hi @KTC that story really gutted me too. I think that I would feel the same way as you and also feel like I failed as a human being. But you didn't. Speaking for myself being around mostly brainwashed people in a brainwashed part of the US, it seems futile and not the right moment to try to spread the the truth so to speak. It's like trying to tell the European Jews during WWII who were waiting for the trains the "labor camps" that the camps are "extermination camps" instead. Most people it seemed chose to believe that they were going to get out alive if they just complied. Maybe it's a bit of an extreme metaphor, but it seems to me that the same psychology applies. There is just too much fear and too wishful thinking at this point in my neck of the woods. I think that a great accomplishment would be to sow a kernel of doubt to some who are a little receptive and make inroads in creating a network of those who doubt the narrative around me. I have not done that yet. We are certainly living in an upside down dangerous world. I wonder if meditating/EE, taking some time to ask the universe what the best way to respond would be an approach. I wonder if you, too, could be a "do gooder" if you have the time and inclination and teach discounted or free pilates (you teach pilates right?) to the Aboriginal community to promote health in the time of COVID? Just an idea.

In my work as a nurse in a psychiatric hospital, I have a few more stories of COVID vaccine side effects to share. One colleague who I can share my skepticism with honestly told me about her husband's uncle who died at the end of November 2021. He got his booster, then had a heart attack, then got COVID, then couldn't breathe, then got very scared, ok'd himself to be put on a ventilator, they gave him remdesivir then he died.

Then the public health nurse came to give my Mom her jab and a couple days later she was bleeding big clots from her rectum. She went to hospital in an ambulance and they wanted to do a colonoscopy but they couldn't get her to drink 2 litres of some kind of laxative. She was there for 10 days and the bleeding stopped on its own

I also just learned of a story of one of our clinicians had a very serious medical emergency. Someone went downstairs and saw blood in a bathroom. One of our counselors who is a wonderful person and someone you want with you during an emergency, intuited that someone was in trouble from a light on in an office. She found this clinician smeared with blood and his office chair was soaked with blood. He was disoriented and stated that he just wanted to move his couch so that he could lie down and rest. She called a code and they got him to the hospital. There is no way to know if this is "booster-related" but I have my suspicions. This counselor saved this guy's life.

Back
Top Bottom