Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Coroner John O'Looney is back with an update on the death's numbers, and their causes. All ages effected: death rate up 5-600% "I'd like to speak up now, as next year I may have to shout it over the wall of a prison camp." (Btw: he mentioned 6 new super prisons, can anyone confirm that?)

Last edited:
Young Danish golfer died in Dubai. Vaxx status unknown

The Danish golftalangen Viggo Sorensen suffered a sudden cardiac arrest in Dubai, where he lived, on Thursday. Since then its been in a coma. Sunday passed away at the age of 17.

Sorensen provided now by the golffamiljen.

”This is a devastating blow to the Viggos family, and our deepest sympathies, thoughts and prayers are with them at this sad time,” writes the GEMS Wellington Academy is on Facebook.

Last edited:
In this interview of Dr. Roger Hodkinson by Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson at 52:15 min., Dr. Hodkinson reveal that in addition to a 40% increase in dead not from covid in the working age group, there is a 40% decrease of condom sale reported by the biggest manufacturer in the world. As he say, you may expected an increase due to the isolation but the opposite happened due he think for global psychological state of relationship showing and that fertility started dropping post vaccination as we are learning day by day it effect on male and female reproductive organs.

This can even be posted in the tread, A hit for the C’s. If I remeber correctly, they said that sexe would diminish or cease before the wave.

Sorry can't find it anywhere else but on her facebook page. It a interview from yesterday from ottawa.

I've told that there have been a spike divorces after the first lockdown. Maybe it's not all due to a lack of libido but maybe having to spend some time together, they realized they weren't made for each other.

Didn't help with mine, here's another adverse reaction! My ex-lover lives in a over 55s retirement village about one and a quarter hours away I couldn't get up there during lockdowns and a rival began sniffing around. His wife developed dementia post jab and rapidly went downhill leaving him free to slime his way in. His wife died on Thursday, my lover and I had our last passionate episodes on Saturday night and Sunday morning and then I was dumped after Sunday brunch.

I'm somewhat upset but I'll get over it, however vaxxes are forever! He's a covidian and will encourage every booster, she was boosted on Monday and will be again within 3 months. I still care for her but there is nothing I can do.

Reposting this from the truckers for freedom thread.

It’s about the massive increase in all kinds of diseases amongst American military since vaccines were made mandatory. It’s a huge data base so the figures are astounding.

Seeing much earlier Matt Le Tissier come out and point to the sudden outbreak of "strange" injuries to athletes was impressive.

But having Thomas Müller who plays for Bayern Munich come out with the same message is VERY IMPRESSIVE. Müller is in Germany and still playing !!! This initiative will potentially aggregate the injuries/deaths in one place to get a clearer picture of how bad things are. However I wouldn't hold my breath that authorities will respond. At the very least it will be a clear warning bell to athletes that the clot-shot is a poison.

The DOD in the US has such data in the case of the military. They know that things are bad. But it takes people going and literally stealing the data to get this information to reach the light of day.
-https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1489092279671341056

The situation with the kids will be equally ugly. They will use all possible means to cover this up. The FDA and NIH is showing us how this is done when they side with Pfizer to stop the release of documentation on the Pfizer transfection therapeutic studies in 2020/21.

Cancer as a side-effect
Lost T cell clone families are not regenerated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom