Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Debra

Jedi Council Member
Here I go, I'm gonna bring up the Psyche, brain, body connection. :cool2:
My partner's boss got the jab earlier in the year - she had the usual side effects at the time but recovered. Fast forward to today and she now has pnemonia.

Profile: In her 40s, slim, health freak - runs and exercises a lot. Smoker - no doubt the NHS will pin it down to her being a smoker.

Obviously not making a connection to the jab but note it's an interesting coincidence.
If the "injection" was gotten willingly and she is a true mainstream medical "believer", the injection, or jab, gave her a psychological sense of "being saved and safe", she viscerally felt and believes she is out of "danger", now.

Pneumonia happens after a "Death Fright is Resolved".

People have been hypnotized/traumatized into a constant underlying shock mentality, day after day, the thought process of "fear of death" is constantly reinforced.

I cannot consider it a "coincidence" that many people are developing pneumonia now, after getting metaphorically "saved" BY the jab.
How does someone at this age group in a good health condition randomly get pnemonia? 🤷
From what I have learned studying the Biological Natural laws of Nature, no one "randomly" gets pneumonia.

Pneumonia, is the process of healing and removal of excess lung cells.

Excess lung tissue cells which were temporarily added to the lungs, in order to supply the body with more oxygen, which is to survive a death fright.

The death fright belief in "catching" covid, well THAT has been going on for over a year and a half now.

That is a long time for a biological program to build up, and for probably a lot of health compromised people, it will be very difficult to survive the extreme healing conditions.
They will also be receiving MORE death frights, due to mainstream "diagnosis and treatment" and of course, other Biological programs will be activated, and it usually goes down hill from there.

I wrote about my observations and predictions of pneumonia becoming a problem in this post on the Session 18 May 2019 thread:

You describe your partners boss as being in her 40's and healthy, so she might have a better chance than, say the elderly that I know about that are now being diagnosed with pneumonia.

As always I must add: What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
Was he jabbed?

I can't get into the below link as I'm not in the US but can see there's a quote there from someone saying he was fully jabbed.

View attachment 50494
I wouldn't normally post something like this but let's be honest, the guy was a war criminal.

IMG_20211018_195000_217.jpg

Expedition26

A Disturbance in the Force
Adding to the jab soup reactions:

My stepfather (in his 70’s) was vaxxed months ago, now has a rash that started on his lower legs and is slowly spreading upwards. The doctors can’t figure out what caused it or why it is spreading.

One of my girlfriends (in her early 30’s) was vaxxed and a few months later had shingles. Even though she had chickenpox as a child.

Possibly unrelated but a cousin of mine (early 30’s) was vaxxed and then was given penicillin for an illness and had a severe reaction, came to find out she was allergic, and the reaction (terrible rash all over her body) remained for weeks. To the point she was seeing doctors and thinking something else was wrong. She also miscarried last year because the fetus wasn’t viable, when she’s otherwise an incredibly healthy person and has had a previous pregnancy that was perfect.

My stepfather (in his 70’s) was vaxxed months ago, now has a rash that started on his lower legs and is slowly spreading upwards. The doctors can’t figure out what caused it or why it is spreading.

One of my girlfriends (in her early 30’s) was vaxxed and a few months later had shingles. Enough though she had chickenpox as a child.

Possibly unrelated but a cousin of mine (early 30’s) was vaxxed and then was given penicillin for an illness and had a severe reaction, came to find out she was allergic, and the reaction (terrible rash all over her body) remained for weeks. To the point she was seeing doctors and thinking something else was wrong. She also miscarried last year because the fetus wasn’t viable, when she’s otherwise an incredibly healthy person and has had a previous pregnancy that was perfect.

So I got the J&J on Sept 9 to keep my job and health insurance. With the protocol and a lot of Vit C I made it through without getting sick and hopefully not too much DNA damage. However, since about a week my left buttock has been itchy. No rash. When you think about it, our skin is the biggest detoxifier and a rash could either be a sign of allergic reaction or detoxification or both. I've exercised until I sweat, done a sauna but have to take further action. I think that all the evilness is trying to purge. Penny Kelly, a naturopath and seer and all-round fascinating woman IMO, has a podcast and a book called Getting Well Naturally. In both she mentions a olive oil and castor oil cleanse where you rub 2 TBSP of each on your body, get in hot bath until you want to pass out, then wrap yourself in plastic for a bit and lie there. When I find specifics, I'll post it. I think I'll have to try it.

Top Bottom