Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I just had a very long conversation

with a colleague at my work, who works in the depot cleaning subway wagons. (We meet rarely). He had his first jab already, and all of his larger family got two jabs. I did not know this when we started to talk; about the situation in Europe, being so hostile and crazed. And then i gave him background information, some of what has been spoken about during the Investigative corona committee meetings, spike proteins, findings, Dr Suharit Bhakdi’s info, and vitamin C as an first step aid against micro blood clots and a lot more.

The good soul listened carefully and deeply and he was almost chocked (which i felt bad about, since i am after all pretty intense) but explained to him also why that is the case (after 17 month of going down the Corona rabbit hole). It seemed as if he added experiences of his own, from the past, to everything that is going on revolving corona, and started to realize that yes, there is indeed a deep deception going on - that the rabbit hole in all of it, is deeper than what meets the eye.

cov19 vaxx degraded sexuality

One thing he mentioned was that his worker colleagues, six of them, lost their lust in their sexuality after beeing jabbed two times. That things were not working as they used to - and they all felt so “off”. It was a very interesting observation. He even agreed to that it seems as if the soul is slightly disconnected to the body. (Or the other way around). Subtle, yet he did connect it directly to the vaccinations. Even mentioned it to his doctor (who curiously did agree that it was the vaccine, but said, it will vanish after some weeks).

I asked him if he wishes me to write down a list of important vitamins and minerals to strengthen health, because for a newcomer it can be difficult to remember the names, the what and the how. He was sincerely grateful. The next week i am in the depot i will search for him, and give him a list with the names, doses, and links where he can buy the vitamins without going the high priced health store routes.

The boss at the depot, a funny young guy, heard our conversation through the window. He thinks totally convinced that i am a conspiracy theorist - and i laughed when we joked about it, because i did not expect anything less from him. :lol: No hard feelings.

I was happy that the colleague was so sincere in his way of listening as well us being able, open to discuss the tricky subjects that seem to have hypnotized the majority of humanity. We both came to the conclusion that one cannot convince others against their will. That free will must be respected (info often fails totally, when one is going against free will, and it shows anyway that their choices of choosing different is what ultimately rules their path, including of not listening to warnings).

He is so sincere in his resonance - and in fact - during all the 13 years i have known/met him - he always had a gentle disposition.

A resonance of sincere dignity.

Friend's sister, 59 years old, lost consciousness at an airport (masked, presumably) precisely two months after second Moderna jab. Blood pressure fell to, reportedly, 57/20. Severe blood clots in legs from groin to ankle, brief hospitalization. Blood thinner prescribed for months to come. Hasn't regained normal health.

Reporting on a few stories I heard from friends and family who took the vaccine recently.

One of my good friends took the second dose last week, cannot remember which one, and in both occasions reported having hemorrhoids. His doctor confirmed that it's a common side effect as haemorrhoids are part of the vascular system and we know that the injections cause vascular reactions. Per wikipedia, hemorrhoids "are vascular structures in the anal canal. In their normal state, they are cushions that help with stool control. They become a disease when swollen or inflamed".

Another friend took the moderna jab and in both occasions reported waking up for a couple of nights in a row sweating, trembling and with fever. Since then, the adverse reactions have gone. There is a history of cancer in his family which does not bode well for him given what we know about the effects of spike protein on the body and he's now following a vegetarian diet because he thinks meat causes cancer.

My sister also took her second Pfizer jab just one day before we traveled together for a week. In both instances she did not have any immediate reaction. However, about 5-6 days after the second shot, she did feel a sudden although short pain in her chest at the level of the heart, something she has never felt before. Could it be related to the reported increase in heart attacks in young people or are there other conditions that can trigger such a pain?

My stepfather's father received his first vaccination in April. After 6 weeks then the second vaccination (both Astrazeneca). He had no health problems before, although he is already 87 years old.

Shortly after the second vaccination (I think already after one week) his blood pressure increased massively, so that he had to take medication. At the beginning of June he suffered a hearing loss and he was in the hospital for a week. The treatment was successful and he was fine again (except for the still elevated blood pressure).

Last week my parents were away with him for a few days. On Wednesday they had to take him to the emergency room of the university hospital in Mainz (Germany). He had several thromboses in his leg and groin. Again, the treatment was successful. I am very happy about that, of course. On the other hand, it makes me incredibly sad because I see the direct connection with the vaccination. There are simply too many consecutive symptoms. Unfortunately, my parents and he are completely resistant to this consideration. I have to leave this lesson to them. It is still hard to have to watch.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Over 800 comments by doctors maimed by the jab on 'Medical Professionals' only web site hosted by Medscape​

View attachment 47696

How concerned are you about adverse events related to the vaccines?

Tell us what you think – your expectations and concerns.

Autch! Imagine having Tremko as your doctor...
S S 3 days ago
The most obvious vaccine injury to me is the the relentless obedience. People continue to line up for their shots and the numerous booster shots without a single question as to what is going in them, as if something in the past vaccinations that they have penetrating through their bloodstream has stopped their ability to critically think first. Health does NOT and has NEVER come in a vial of poison.
Michael Tremko 2 days ago
@Ron Reynolds I don't think so. You can't just have people willy nilly not following the rules. Everybody needs to get the jab, that's what the government says, so it doesn't matter how many people get hurt, even including surgeons. This is how societies survive and move forward, by ignoring the harms and costs of Progress. Progress is more important than any one of us, so it is selfish to think that YOUR life is precious and some innocent child's life is forfeit because their parents don't listen to reason.

My sister also took her second Pfizer jab just one day before we traveled together for a week. In both instances she did not have any immediate reaction. However, about 5-6 days after the second shot, she did feel a sudden although short pain in her chest at the level of the heart, something she has never felt before. Could it be related to the reported increase in heart attacks in young people or are there other conditions that can trigger such a pain?

Well, it could it many things- digestive issues, anxiety, something musculoskeletal like costochondritis. Given the link between Pfizer jab and myocarditis/pericarditis, it is concerning. If she is open to your feedback you could suggest she visits the doctor to get a check-up, especially if she has any other symptoms such as:

Symptoms​

If you're in the early stages of myocarditis, you might have mild symptoms such as chest pain, rapid or irregular heartbeats, or shortness of breath. Some people with early-stage myocarditis don't have any symptoms.

The signs and symptoms of myocarditis vary, depending on the cause of the disease. Common myocarditis signs and symptoms include:

• Chest pain
  • Rapid or abnormal heartbeat (arrhythmias)
  • Shortness of breath, at rest or during activity
  • Fluid buildup with swelling of your legs, ankles and feet
  • Fatigue
  • Other signs and symptoms of a viral infection such as a headache, body aches, joint pain, fever, a sore throat or diarrhea
Sometimes, myocarditis symptoms may be similar to a heart attack. If you are having unexplained chest pain and shortness of breath, seek emergency medical help.
See this article for more info: Apparently, myocarditis in the vaccinated is more common than previously reported.

Well, it could it many things- digestive issues, anxiety, something musculoskeletal like costochondritis. Given the link between Pfizer jab and myocarditis/pericarditis, it is concerning. If she is open to your feedback you could suggest she visits the doctor to get a check-up, especially if she has any other symptoms such as:

See this article for more info: Apparently, myocarditis in the vaccinated is more common than previously reported.

Thanks for the feedback! She has been having anxiety issues for many years so that could be playing a role but the fact that it happened just a few days after taking the second jab is concerning.

I will share with her the link about myocarditis and suggest she does a check up.

Last edited:
My stepfather's father received his first vaccination in April. After 6 weeks then the second vaccination (both Astrazeneca). He had no health problems before, although he is already 87 years old.

Shortly after the second vaccination (I think already after one week) his blood pressure increased massively, so that he had to take medication. At the beginning of June he suffered a hearing loss and he was in the hospital for a week. The treatment was successful and he was fine again (except for the still elevated blood pressure).

Last week my parents were away with him for a few days. On Wednesday they had to take him to the emergency room of the university hospital in Mainz (Germany). He had several thromboses in his leg and groin. Again, the treatment was successful. I am very happy about that, of course. On the other hand, it makes me incredibly sad because I see the direct connection with the vaccination. There are simply too many consecutive symptoms. Unfortunately, my parents and he are completely resistant to this consideration. I have to leave this lesson to them. It is still hard to have to watch.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Well this exactly matches what the doctor in this video stated.

The large clotted veins will be easy to spot, However the clotted capillaries can not be seen on scans. 60% of his patients who came in with problems after the vax shots were diagnosed to have clotting in their body, based on a D-dimer test. Capillaries once clotted are damaged permanently.

A friend had his 1st shot and was unable to get out of bed for 5 days, couldn't eat, and could barley talk. After the 2nd he developed shingles. In his case he is suffering from a pre-condition of liver failure. A co-worker received both shots and after the second could not move her left arm for 2 weeks and was in sever pain for 3 weeks. She seems to be recovering now. In her case it would appear the shot aggravated her Rheumatoid Arthritis throw-out her body, but that is my conjecture. I believe the shot was the Pfizer in both cases.

Interesting story from the weekend... 23 year old professional football player collapses on the pitch within the first 6 minutes of the game! Heat or heart issue?

I was following the game live SOTTREADER, I thought directly about the incident with Eriksen at the euro. The facts happened as described ... And the French media did not communicate more about the reason for the unease than in this article ...

Finding this website where medical professionals comment about clot-shot reactions is really something.
Have a look at this one,
Dr. E Mannell13 hours ago

Dear all. I thought some of you might benefit from hearing my story. I’m in the uk and I’m a junior doctor here. I haven’t worked for many years as I had my kids. I have been so grateful to find this forum as I really have felt quite lonely in all of this. I’ll summarise my story as briefly as I can.
13 weeks ago I had the Pfizer jab. I’m 38 and this was the first opportunity for me to get it (doctors who are currently working obviously had it a long time before me). I waited and waited for this vaccine and sat on the edge of my seat in anticipation. I am the most pro-vaccine person you’d meet. I have paid for extra vaccines for my kids to cover illnesses not vaccinated for routinely on the nhs.
So, symptoms that I had were awful:
Muscle twitching everywhere except my face. My feet would “beat” at night as if I was tapping my foot.
Sudden body “jolts” in the middle of the night.
Awful, and I mean awful, insomnia. I could not sleep for more than a couple of hours a night no matter how tired.
Crawling feeling over my skin
Tingling in the bottom of my feet and lower legs
This all peaked at week 4-5. I was a complete mess. Brain fog like you’d wouldn’t believe. I couldn’t finish sentences or remember anything. My muscle twitching was awful and i had weakness in my hands whenever they were at they twitched for about 20seconds before it would calm down.
My gp organised bloods and neurology review but neuro weren’t too bothered. Amazingly i got an appointment at week 8.
All of these symptoms were at their worst at week 4-5. Weeks 5-10 they gradually lessened. At week 10 they had almost gone and I was left with occasional muscle twitching.
THE WORST SYMPTOM was tremor in my hands at night. I’ve only seen a few people mention this in the forum. This has kept me awake as I could feel my hands shaking when I fell asleep .AND I had an awful internal tremor which made me feel unstable and unfocused.
I paid to see a private consultant who diagnosed me with myositis - but when GP then asked for CK to be done it was normal and I felt deflated because i was desperate for a a diagnosis.
Saw nhs neuro at 8 weeks who were awful and just dismissed me with no follow up and I was devastated. Thankfully they said I could have an MRI but it wouldn’t be urgent.
I complained to the consultant via email about the registrar I’d seen. The MRI was done the following week. And so was emg - this was normal. I’m still waiting for mri results but I’m assuming it shows nothing terrible because I’ve not heard (3/4weeks later)
Like I said by week 10 the symptoms were almost gone. My neuro exam was normal so i understand to them I looked like a crazy person.
Anyway, I DID go for the second vaccine and I stressed and stressed about it but I couldnt face the UK opening up and me not being protected. I was terrified it would all start again but consoled myself with the fact that even if it got bad again it should get better by 10 weeks.
I’m now 2.5 weeks post second vaccine and so far the tremor in my hands has increased a little bit the rest of thr symptoms seem to have stayed away. My muscles twitch more than they should but it’s nothing like it was.
I hope this gives some hope to some people. Sorry for the long post that was supposed to be brief!

There is a further comment that follows the one above,
Carrie Burrows8 hours ago

I got two does of Pfizer in May/June and had neurological symptoms (twitching, burning, numbness, tingling, dizziness) after the second dose which are still on-going.
I have spent the summer getting lab work done, MRIs, neurologist visits to rule out potential MS. All tests, are clear and neurologist says it’s most likely a vaccine side effect. Now, I just tested positive for Covid and am sick with congestion, cough, loss of smell and fatigue.
In summary, I took all the precautions, have constant side effects from the vaccine and am now sick with Covid.

Last edited:
Interesting story from the weekend... 23 year old professional football player collapses on the pitch within the first 6 minutes of the game! Heat or heart issue?

I also looked at that article and they mentioned that he also collapsed in 2019 on the field due to dehydration. The article mentions that it was perhaps because of the 30 degree heat, but for someone coming from Nigeria, 30 degree heat is really nothing surprising. Also if he had suffered from dehydration problems in the past, then didn't he learn? There is certainly reason to question whether he had been vaccinated.

Local mainstream media in Mexico aired the following report: In the state of Nuevo León, 3452 people who have been vaccinated (with all brands) have been infected, according to the state Health Secretary - 301 of them are currently in hospital.

The headline in red says that there are no non-vaccinated patients in ICU. However, that was obviously edited into the video, so I can't confirm that's correct.

1. My mother-in-law didn't want any vaccine and took some complements as Vit D, etc. after my advice. But finally, she and her husband got it recently under social pressure and various needs like social activities and visiting her own mother who is in a special care service. So they did it together and preferred Pfizer to the others because of their young doctor advice and their fear about AstraZeneca and Jonhson's known issues with blood clots... She made her choice and 3 days after her first injection, she got a pulmonary infection... She ironically told her doctor that it was a strange coincidence but he answered "you don't know if it's the vaccine, don't be too quick in saying that!". Anyway, my wife ordered Vit C to help her recover... It's OK by now and my father-in-law didn't have any specific side effects for now. I'd like to be precise in saying that she has been diagnosed asthmatic some years ago but never had a crisis and is generally healthy.
Yesterday, my wife was upset, she told me that her mother dared to tell her "It might not be the vaccine after all... And you, when will you get the vaccine?"...

2. A really good friend to me, if not the best, decided to take the shot at the end of June because he lives in Denmark. Overthere, the sanitary pass exists since the beginning of June. At some point, he got bored to pass an antigenic test every 2-3 days to go out with friends, go on with his social activities, have a kind of normal life back especially since he loves his freedom... So, he decided to get the "vaccine" and count on his luck...
Almost 4 weeks later, just before his 2nd injection, he got the covid and felt very bad for a few days. I asked him recently how he was and he told me that he thinks his endurance is not as good as before for now. He's the kind of guy who is never ill and never caught the covid before that. I wanted to make a point and focus his attention on that so I said something like "it worthed it to be vaccinated :-P"It was strange because he didn't notice that, he just told me 2 or 3 times how he was lucky compared to others... Later, he said that he and the Danish people were happy to have tests and vaccines...

What most surprised me is his attempts to make me injected too because "I won't be able to avoid it at some point" and because he wanted me to visit him. Normally we used to think in a similar manner about how the world turns out and especially about this crisis.
But suddenly, it is like he changed his mind. Recently, after Macron announced the sanitary pass in France, I told him that it was tyranny but he answered me that he couldn't let me say that. Then, he said that "ALL" people in Denmark were happy to gain their freedom back thanks to the pass... It was like a kick in my head.... He also said that in some countries, people prayed for getting a hand on tests and vaccines... That he knew someone who knew someone who daily transports dozens of dead in his ambulance... I was shocked and just ended the discussion saying that we don't agree with this crisis analysis but that it is OK, no problem, and I changed the subject.

3. My parents didn't want to be vaccinated but finally, they got AstraZeneca (social pressure, media propaganda, doctor advice), nothing specific to declare concerning side-effects but my mother started recently to try to make me injected whereas my father doesn't mind. She doesn't listen and repeat the same thing, she's scared for me, etc.

In conclusion, it seems to me that some people who got injected are now like "Agent Smith" whose mission is to get others injected too although they first thought it wasn't the solution, neither a good option. In the 3 examples above, these people were all against vaccination and agreed with the fact that this crisis was like fiction. Nevertheless, they changed their mind once receiving the vaccine....
Anyway, I don't know if it's a side-effect, the result of the propaganda, something else or a mix. I think about a mix.

Back
Top Bottom