Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I guess the next winter season will be interesting. If ADE, or any other mechanism, really kicks in there will be a lot of very sick vaccinated people around. I wonder how they're going to spin the narrative to explain that little fact? Unless they'll come up with a strain that's resistant to the jab. But then the vaccinated would have to fall ill at similar rates and this may not be the case.

They have, this from The New York Post from yesterday

From the article

A new study has found that COVID-19 vaccines may be somewhat vulnerable to the California “Epsilon” strain of virus.
The variant has three spike protein mutations it uses to weaken current vaccines by up to 70 percent, according to researchers from University of Washington and the San Fransisco-based lab Vir Biotechnology.
The strain’s mutations break down neutralized antibodies, which are produced by vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna and protect against infection, according to the study, published in the journal Science on July 1.
The spike mutations may also be able to side-step the naturally produced antibodies a person forms after being infected with the coronavirus, according to the report.

They will soon be running out of the greek alphabet, the speed that these variants are so conveniently emerging. :-D

Reading this thread now, I found it fascinating that we´re on +60 pages with so many people around the globe reporting side effects of vaccinated people they know on every single page, while, remember, in corona thread, we were hundreds of pages in the thread and there was already months of "pandemic" going on, and only here and there somebody reported to know a friend of a friend that caught corona virus.
It blows your mind how people do not see this "small" difference, among many others...

Let me give my story, both my parents got Pfizer, i tried to get them out of it but TV and all the other sheep know better.
So like a week or maybe less after 1 jab my father got a sore throat, that lasted for a week and thats it, then my brother got it and his wife in following week. My mom had nothing, weird.
After all that I got it, until then I didn't even knew that all of them had this "bug" "flu", brothers wife got tested and it was negative.
After I got a sore throat for 2 days, drinking lots of green tea and all kinds of vitamins all gone, but I "connected the dots" then, we probably got jab covid, and It took 2 weeks for me to get it, and I live with my parents.
We are all fairly healthy, eat properly as in home grown meat so we got proper immunity I guess, old school working in the sun in the field parents, Croats know what im talking about :D.
No side effect whatsoever from the job for both my parents (maybe if you want to call that throat problem a side effect?), they don't pressure me into taking it, nor my work or my friends that some got jabd, I have the impression that most in Croatia don't care, mostly old people talk about it and take it. Government is super stupid about it as is the media, you can see the desperation in the reasoning.
My parents are so clueless, I ask isnt it weird that in 1,5 year of this BS we never got sick, but now after 1 week of jab we do, nothing, the other day my mom is talking to her friend on speaker and talking about shots how we dont want to get the it, the friend says something about a women she knows that died after the shot like hours later she got a heart attack and my mom response is yea every medication has its faults, I started laughing out loud.

I had the same symptoms (feeling nauseous, belly / headache, cramps, coughting) when my colleagues started being vaccinated. I take also zinc, vit c and d, so I'm doing better, although I am coughting more than usual and tend to be more easily tired (but that must be the effect of the mask).

Thanks for bringing this up. One symptom I've forgotten to add is headaches. I've never been a headache person, but in the last couple of months, they turn up again and again and usually last for a whole day.

Today I learned that a woman from our division management had serious symptoms after her second jab: she was feeling very unwell for days, had chills and extreme fatigue.

I had to put on quite a show a few times and say how jealous I was of anyone who could just take the jab without any issues, how scared I am that I won't be able to travel even when things return to normal for the vaxxed ones, and how left out I feel. They feel very sorry for me but kind of consider me as one of them, an honorary vaxxer :lol: I guess that's not very honest of me but at the end of the day I must continue to make a living so I have to maintain strategic enclosure.
Well, really, I find that's one heck of a creative and inspiring way to go about it, as well as how you talked to your doc, which you once described in another post - especially to be so convincing! I really had to chuckle when reading about your strategies and seeing those situations unfold in my mind's eye, like really good comedy, complete with the serious topic that prompted the comedy in the first place.

Last year I thought I'd give this getting a mask excemption a try and got an appointment with a doctor, well advanced in age already, who sometimes works for our company's clients. From previous interactions with him I assumed he might be someone to talk to. Boy, was I wrong! When I got there, he was clad in a full body suit of plastic foil (!). Additionally, he wore a mask and a plastic visor above it, plus gloves and, just for safety's sake, of course, a bottle of disinfectant in one of his hands. It was bizarre. I thought, 'Oy, prospects don't look all that promising after all' and prefered to get out of there immediately. Well, after deciding I'd go through with the appointment anyhow, and then after I'd voiced the reason for coming to see him (feelings of panic when wearing the mask), he worked himself into a furious frenzy, saying, "Since March [2020] there have been more and more people coming to me asking for an excemption! I don't do that! Masks protect us! We're in a pandemic!' I sat there very calmly, just observing him, and what I actually felt was: compassion for him. I could see he was stuck in his beliefs and I could understand. As if he'd picked up on that on some level his anger seemed to fizzle out and he suddenly started apologizing, "Look, I cannot do that, I'm sorry", and he went on to tell me I should find a pulmonologist and try there. And in the end he, very confidently, gave me his diagnosis: to him I was a case of depression, as, he said, was a common occurence during a pandemic, and he went on to prescribe me an anti-depressant! :umm: And that was that.

I'm a flu shot victim. I'm fireman and medic, just got an email from the medic side of my job demanding I have the flu shot now or else. Still a fireman but I'm no longer a medic, their loss.
Got a call early yesterday from a senior paramedic asking me to come back after this year's flu season ends. Said I can take every flu season off from now on. Didn't ask about the perennial C19 season but I'll work on that. Nice to know that a white middle aged male is still wanted! I'll think about it but will probably return for more front line fact finding in this madness.

Won't go into detail about reactions, they're there and increasing but you know, don't mention the war.

We are all fairly healthy, eat properly as in home grown meat so we got proper immunity I guess, old school working in the sun in the field parents, Croats know what im talking about :D.
I'm lucky to have a little bit of Croatia down the road from me in Australia. Lovely immigrant couple on a small farm, I help out by culling the pests, in return I get 4 varieties of the best home grown meat and I'm also eating the pests, win win! One of yesterday's bag!
1625872088919.png

Dr. Bhakdi: "The vision is so horrible and so awful and terrifying that I myself I don't even want to know what happens next."​

5 minute video.

Dr. Bhakdi- "We have never seen this before, however, the vision is so horrible and so awful and terrifying that I myself I don't even want to know what happens next ".
The Doctor emphasised the urgent need to share the following information that has emerged from new scientific literature.

So, i just tested "our (one time), astrazeneca vaccinated staff member" with an iron spoon. The iron spoon doesnt stick but i could feel the magnetic effect. I did hand the spoon to her and to another staff member and both confirmed the traction.

So, i just tested "our (one time), astrazeneca vaccinated staff member" with an iron spoon. The iron spoon doesnt stick but i could feel the magnetic effect. I did hand the spoon to her and to another staff member and both confirmed the traction.
Just out of curiosity, where are you based Tycho? I thought this effect occurred only in Pfizer vaccinated people in America, I haven’t heard of any reports of this happening anywhere in Europe. Tons of people I know in the UK have been vaccinated too and no one mentioned this. Many have tested this and reported there was no such effect. Gleefully debunking it as a conspiracy theory since it didn’t apply to them :rolleyes: So the technology may be only used in certain vaccines and certain batches. I just never heard of it being used in Astra Zeneca.

Just out of curiosity, where are you based Tycho? I thought this effect occurred only in Pfizer vaccinated people in America, I haven’t heard of any reports of this happening anywhere in Europe. Tons of people I know in the UK have been vaccinated too and no one mentioned this. Many have tested this and reported there was no such effect. Gleefully debunking it as a conspiracy theory since it didn’t apply to them :rolleyes: So the technology may be only used in certain vaccines and certain batches. I just never heard of it being used in Astra Zeneca.

I am living in South-East-Asia. A lot of people are not very educated here. The person is not 100% sure which one it was but thinks it was Astrazeneca. Astrazeneca had been given "for free" so a lot of people did got a astrazeneca shot here within the last 2 months.

Most of the population here gets the chinese "Sinovac". Quite some Westerners go for Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

I think the disaster scenario world leaders have been terrified with is simply the disobedience/STO variant of COVID-19 that the C's told us about. It's not massive loss of that scares them, it's the prospect of their entire house of cards coming tumbling down in an epidemic of humans remembering they have free will.
Agree, thus they are pushing harder their draconian laws, seeing only what they want to see, completely ignoring all the forces and the factors involved in all this current drama and eventually all will come crashing down. As the C's have mentioned recently.

That's why when I hear about new ways from the PTB to crush the peoples souls I remind to myself what the C's have told us, the PTB are digging their own grave without even realizing it.

My sister did not and does not want to get vaccinated and does not want her kids vaccinated, but on her job everyone else is so they started to do pressure and one person said because of persons like you we are all in danger. And one male "friend" who she is seeing also got vaccinated and at first she wanted to stop seeing him when she heard he got vax, but still continued and now he also started with pressure, and now mother said to me that her period was late first time and second that she was bleeding much. So I suspect it is because of those people she is hanging with or around because recently she was also diagnosed with histamine alergy, so it could be reaction from being around vaxxed people if the imunity is weak as is with most people.

The BBC has an article about heart inflammation being a side effect of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I was pretty surprised to see the post an article like that to be honest, but rays of truth pearls about the pandemic appeared on the MSM before and they did nothing to make the public change their mind. I bet most vaccinated people think this is not going to affect them in any way.

There are reports from the UK and I've seen some viable ones in France too. Not only limited to the Americas.

E.g. these 2 are from the UK

My sister did not and does not want to get vaccinated and does not want her kids vaccinated, but on her job everyone else is so they started to do pressure and one person said because of persons like you we are all in danger. And one male "friend" who she is seeing also got vaccinated and at first she wanted to stop seeing him when she heard he got vax, but still continued and now he also started with pressure, and now mother said to me that her period was late first time and second that she was bleeding much. So I suspect it is because of those people she is hanging with or around because recently she was also diagnosed with histamine alergy, so it could be reaction from being around vaxxed people if the imunity is weak as is with most people.
Screenshot_20210710_153447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom