Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Prestigious medical journal probes study that claimed Covid vaccines have killed up to 280,000 people in the US
  • EXCLUSIVE: Claim came from a survey of 2,840 people in December 2021
  • Study authored by Mark Skidmore was published in BMC Infectious Diseases
The publisher of some of the world's most prestigious scientific journals is investigating a study which claimed Covid vaccines have killed up to 280,000 people across the US.

The bombshell estimate has since been peddled by anti-vaxx groups across the planet, who used 'the truth' as ammunition to push for roll-outs across the world to be urgently suspended.

results BMC Infectious Diseases.jpg

Sandra Carmona, journalist and director of communications for the Regional Ministry of Health of La Rioja, dies suddenly at the age of 42 from heart attack

Sandra Carmona
The world of journalism and politics woke up this Friday to sad news: Sandra Carmona, a 42-year-old journalist from La Rioja, died suddenly without any previously diagnosed illness.

The professional, born in Calahorra and mother of two children, a boy and a girl, reportedly suffered a heart attack during the night, according to several media reports.

Nathaniel James Diego

UConn student's death may be from a medical emergency, and not suspicious: Officials​

UConn

UConn safety personnel were called to the North residence complex on the Storrs campus just before 1:30 p.m.

When they got to the room, they found the student unresponsive, according to the university. UConn first responders provided emergency medical treatment until Windham Hospital paramedics arrived. It was at that point the student was pronounced dead.

The student has not been identified, and university residential, student health, and mental health offices are coordinating services for those affected.

die in his sleep.jpg

Townsville motorbike

Dad Michael Wright, 33, did not survive a heart attack at his home after he waited almost two hours on paramedics arriving

Michael Wright and Vicki Wright

A dad has died of a heart attack after waiting nearly two hours for an ambulance.
Michael Wright did not survive despite efforts by hospital staff to revive him.

Michael's wife Vicki, 31, said: "I am angry. I am really angry. It could have been prevented. It could have. It's horrible.
"He had no health problems like this. He was totally healthy."

In the Mirror, next to the "Michael Wright" article there's another horror story: Woman dies in hospital after being 'left in A&E corridor for 12 hours'

I encourage you to read it.

Same story in France : Val-d'Oise: an octogenarian dies after waiting 44 hours in emergency

The new normality?

I dont't know but it look like it accelerate. More and more articles and this is just people making the headlines.

France : Amateur actor dies of a heart attack during a play in Normandy
On Saturday 28 January 2023, at around 9pm, an actor from an amateur troupe in Argences (Calvados) was struck by a heart attack during a performance in Cléville, a neighbouring town.

New Zealand: Matty McLean, 36, collapses during filming of Treasure Island

Matty McLean.jpg

“I need help... help,” she says urgently, as McLean slumps into her arms.

The 36-year-old is then shown being placed in the recovery position by two medical crew, as other contestants look concerned.

Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after COVID-19 vaccination: a case report and literature review

2023 Jan 18

I can't be sure either, but it seems to me that a) Jordon Walker was not acting, b) he does seem to be connected to Pfizer at least as a sort of consultant. PV posted screenshots of his position within Pfizer, so there's that. Maybe he had a job title too big for what he actually does (did?) there. Maybe he didn't understand scientifically what he was claiming. Most likely he has a sociopathic personality and lies easily.
That's an interesting observation I marked in red. The DNC has a long history of placing these elements in all forums of politics as the whipping boys that keep the masses from seeing the underbelly of those pulling the strings.

Decoys!

Israel

Na@Arwenstar
·Jul 26, 2022
Fauci in a different time: when he thought that a new could be dangerous to test and that the adverse effects 10 years down the line could be BAD “and then you find out it takes 12 years for all hell to break loose.” Interesting

Back
Top Bottom