Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Yep it is unprecedented levels of sickness in NZ. Really sick, and I feel like getting a t-shirt printed that. Says “Told You So”.
Currently I am in Oregon USA, every single time I meet someone and they discover I am from NZ they comment about how NZ got it right and did so well through covid. I then have to enlighten them and reveal the actual situation.
You must be up north in the primarily blue/liberal/democrat areas of Portland, Salem and maybe Eugene/Lane County... I am in southern Oregon and it is a different story.

Spéculation de George Webb sur ce que pourrait contenir le dossier "Président de la France" que le FBI a pris chez Trump. Je rappelle que George Webb publie des choses qui se vérifient presque toujours par la suite. Il relate qu'une cyberattaque le 11 septembre 2019 peut avoir causé un dysfonctionnement des systèmes de climatisation de l'Institut de virologie de Wuhan, entraînant la maladie de trois employés. Cette cyberattaque a conduit à un remplacement très coûteux du système de climatisation de l'Institut de virologie de Wuhan le 16 septembre 2019. Or, selon George Webb, le 12 septembre Macron a été averti de cette cyberattaque. Car rappellons-le c'est une entreprise française qui a construit l'Institut de virologie de Wuhan. Le Français qui a coupé le ruban à l'Institut de virologie de Wuhan, Yves Levy, a joué un rôle clé dans la génération du « 911 » international pour le laboratoire de Wuhan à Macron, par l'intermédiaire de son épouse, l'ex ministre française de la Santé, Agnes Buzyn....On rappelle aussi que cette dernière a averti Macron dès le mois de décembre de se préparer à une "pandémie", ce que Macron a ignoré superbement... Les détails qui vont suivre vont certainement être très intéressants à analyser What's In Trump's Top Secret "President Of France" Box From Mar-A-Lago?
Substack (What's In Trump's Top Secret "President Of France" Box From Mar-A-Lago?)
What's In Trump's Top Secret "President Of France" Box From Mar-A-Lago?
La connexion française au laboratoire de Wuhan qui a bloqué l'économie en plein essor de Trump ne peut plus être ignorée

George Webb's speculation about what might be in the "President of France" file that the FBI took from Trump. I recall that George Webb publishes things that almost always get done afterwards. He relates that a cyberattack on September 11, 2019 may have disabled a malfunction in the air conditioning systems at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, leading to the illness of three employees. This cyberattack led to a much-called replacement of the air conditioning system at the Wuhan Virology Institute on September 16, 2019. Now, according to George Webb, on September 12 Macron was warned of this cyber attack. Because remember it is a French company that integrated the Institute of Virology in Wuhan. The Frenchman who cut the ribbon at the Wuhan Virology Institute, Yves Levy,
Under-stack (What's In Trump's Top Secret "President Of France" Box From Mar-A-Lago?)
What's in Trump's top secret "President of France" box from Mar-A-Lago?
The French connection to the Wuhan lab that stalled Trump's booming economy can no longer be ignored

1661068226805.png

Cyclist Rab Wardell dies two days after winning Scottish title

It just keeps going on and on and on... :-(

_126422589_image00004.jpg

Rab Wardell turned professional earlier this year at the age of 37
Image source, Ben Fitzhugh

Mountain biker Rab Wardell has died in his sleep aged 37 - just two days after winning the Scottish championship. Wardell won the elite men's title at the Scottish MTB XC Championships in Dumfries and Galloway at the weekend. The rider appeared on BBC Scotland's The Nine programme on Monday evening, describing how he had overcome three punctures to win the race.

The former Commonwealth Games cyclist set a new record time for completing the West Highland Way in 2020. Wardell, who lived in Glasgow, had been racing mountain bikes since he was a teenager, but only turned professional earlier this year.

His win at Kirroughtree Forest on Sunday was described as a "show of incredible resilience" by British Cycling after Wardell managed to catch the early race leaders to take the win. Recalling the race the day after on The Nine, Wardell said: "To be honest, it was a bit of a
disaster, but I just have to keep on trucking and keep racing."I guess I still felt confident that I'd be able to catch the leaders and win so I just gave it my best shot - what more can you do?"

Scottish Cycling said it was "devastated" to confirm the death of its former employee and international mountain biker Wardell.

About long covid , this american doctor who actually successfully treat it have deepest insight into the involved mechanisms .
The culprit is apparently the S1 from the spike (the major Gof insert into the original bat strain... ).
And the source of the problem can be as much from the v@x that from sarscov2.

English itw with french subtitles.

I was at a music event on Saturday night when someone in the audience, whom I know (age 40s, trim, active and the tour manager of a band - who was vaxxed last year to avoid venue entry restrictions) suddenly had "palpitations" and was taken to hospital. The diagnosis was two mild heart attacks and a stent needed.

For the past week, daily, if I scroll down my Facebook feed, I've seen one, two, or three death notices. Only one was someone beyond the age of life expectancy.

Bearing witness to the misplaced trust and gullibility in “the System” exhibited by so many people, is getting very old, and more and more heartbreaking.
The indigenous First Nations individuals that I personally know, are beautiful, loving people, but very naive, trusting, gullible and dependant on medical authorities.

As has been trumpeted by the B.C. Medical ghouls in office, The uptake for the injections has been very high, in the First Nations communities, and recently the campaign push to inject babies, 6 months to 11 years came into effect.

“COVID-19 Children Under 12 Vaccines​

All children aged 6 months to 11 years old can now receive a COVID-19 pediatric vaccine.
Appointments for children 6 months to 4 years started August 2.
B.C. parents and guardians are encouraged to register their children to get vaccinated and book their appointment as soon as they are invited.
Please do not book your children into pharmacies, as they do not have the pediatric vaccine for this age group.”
Add to the mix that many Health workers, nurses, paramedics and a few physicians, lost or quit their jobs for refusing to be injected.
Every area of so called “Health care” in this province is now severely understaffed and dealing with injected staff calling in sick, as well as mysteriously dying staff members.

This following story should be about questioning the HEART ATTACK death, but it’s being twisted to obscure that fact, and direct the fault onto the ambulance service.

Barriere infant dies while no ambulance available for the community​

“An eight-month-old baby has passed away in a small Interior B.C. town while waiting for an ambulance.

A young family in the North Thompson community of Barriere have been devastated by the loss of their child while waiting for an ambulance to come.

When the child went into cardiac arrest the evening of Thursday (Aug. 25) an ambulance was called. But there was no ambulance available in Barriere, and instead an ambulance had to be dispatched from Kamloops. Unfortunately, the ambulance arrived too late, as the child had passed away.
[…]
Barriere Mayor Ward Stamer told CTV News the baby who died was eight months old, and the family was Indigenous.”
Barriere infant dies while no ambulance available for the community - Kamloops News

For what it’s worth, our local First Nations community here on the Southern Peninsula of Vancouver Island has lost 4 elders, one a local band Chief, as well as several community members in their mid 30’s to 40’s in just the past 2 weeks.
Aneurisms, Blood clots, strokes, and “died in their sleep”.
The grief and confusion is palatable.
Now, from the looks of it, it’s going to be their babies.

I was at a music event on Saturday night when someone in the audience, whom I know (age 40s, trim, active and the tour manager of a band - who was vaxxed last year to avoid venue entry restrictions) suddenly had "palpitations" and was taken to hospital. The diagnosis was two mild heart attacks and a stent needed.

For the past week, daily, if I scroll down my Facebook feed, I've seen one, two, or three death notices. Only one was someone beyond the age of life expectancy.
I've seen that too on FB.

The small local newspaper in my area, which has a subscribership of around 3,500, comes out once per week. The obituary section in the last year or so has noticeably increased. On average in the past there were usually 3-4 notices. Now, every other week an entire page is dedicated to obituaries! Some of them are people who used to live in the area but have moved away and still have friends and family here.
Yet, no one seems to notice the increase.

Charlbi Dean.jpg

South African actress and model Charlbi Dean, who starred in this year's Palme d'Or winner at Cannes, died on Monday in New York at the age of 32, a spokeswoman said, confirming reports in the trade press.

According to this site and Deadline, Charlbi Dean died "suddenly" on Monday in a New York hospital.

No information was available on the cause of her death, including any illness she may have been battling.
😔

Mark Crispin Miller offers up a series of videos (15 of them) "of people keeling over—eight of them in China, and the others in Vietnam, Pakistan, Peru and elsewhere throughout the world (including Orlando, Florida, site of a small plane crash that surely killed all those on board)."

Checked on the plane crash, and fortunately, no not killed, the pilot survived with a few bruises.

Otherwise 🤷‍♂️

He adds:

Could these videos be fake? Of course. But I don’t think they are, since (a) faking scenes so realistic, and in such far-flung locations, would require a budget far beyond the means of, say, Children’s Health Defense (whose people wouldn’t do that even if they could afford it); and (b) images of “sudden death” contrived for propaganda purposes would not be imperceptibly released by some lone tweeter with relatively few followers (and then belatedly reposted by a marginal “conspiracy theorist” like Mark Crispin Miller), but published thunderously, all at once, by such big “reputable” outlets as the Guardian, the New York Times, the Daily Mail, the New York Post, the Sun, the Mirror, the Telegraph, CNN, the BBC, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, the Atlantic, and many, many other outlets all throughout the world, along with countless hirelings, bots and useful idiots on “social media”—which is exactly how those bogus images of people “dying suddenly” of COVID, in the streets of Wuhan, were propagated back in January of 2020.

Whereas those images, though clearly fake, were seen by everyone, with catastrophic consequences, these images have been seen only by a few—also with catastrophic consequences, since they comprise still further evidence (and often pretty graphic evidence) that “COVID vaccination” has turned out to be the killer that, according to “our free press,” COVID is, or was.

So let’s all do our best to share these videos, in hopes of finally getting those who’ve had their eyes wide shut so far to see what’s really happening, right now, throughout our world, and, therefore, to all of us:

Note how, before they each collapse (one falling under an approaching train), the young men in these first three videos all slowly turn their heads, then start to twirl around, arms weirdly raised, as if hallucinating something flying around them:

Of the bolded, one comment said:

Jared:
The confused twirling is the “aura” that happens before a grand mal seizure; the person is aware for a short time that something is very wrong before they collapse, stiffen up very tight and then start trembling and sometimes making noises. I’m very familiar with these types of seizures since I have witnessed dozens of them in two of my vaccine affected children (DTaP, MMR, Hep B, epileptic within 48 hours, seizures recurring thereafter). Soft spots on head become hard during seizures, so the mechanism might be inflammation of the spinal fluid/pressure on the brain as can happen with meningitis. Since two of my children experienced this, there could be a genetic factor, but the fact that they were given 3 or more vaccines each time could point to an overload of toxins or antibody response. Perhaps the payload in the Covid vaccine is causing a similar overload, if it’s not a genetic predisposition.

Back
Top Bottom