Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

It's perhaps time to focus on the mass awakening in respect of these matters which (judging by the people i bump into) seems to be rapidly gathering pace - hence a new thread.

Health Conference Ireland is
Thank you so much for posting Vajra2: Just finished watching. Even the music was inspirational. This was the first time I got an overall picture of the hopes, aspirations and actual work involved. All my Irish relations are jabbed and don't know yet if this was very well advertised out to the general public. I'll have to get in touch with a few and see what's the general feeling.

It's difficult to be definite from the event website TdeD, but it's possible that the event was for doctors, administrators, community representatives etc. It may not have been open to the public. The possibility is that if it was it would have been attended by some intention upon disrution...

EL PAÍS: "The number of excess deaths this July is five times the average for the month. And not only because of the heat and the covid"

"In all, 41,000 people are thought to have died, 20% more than in the same period last year. Some of the deaths could be explained "directly or indirectly by the heat", reports El Pais.

The explosion of thrombosis worldwide is leading to shortages of thrombolytics.

Translated from French:
2022-08-04

Currently, the two most commonly used thrombolytics in hospitals, Actilyse (alteplase) and Therasolv (urokinase), are in tight supply worldwide.

The manufacturers explain these tensions by a constant increase in the number of patients eligible for thrombolytics and a production capacity limited by the complexity of the manufacturing process of these biological drugs. For the same reasons, the alternatives Actosolv (urokinase) and Metalyse (tenecteplase) are not available.

I'm afraid we're going to need a "Turbo Cancer" thread in the near future (but I hope not). The people who are both vaxxed and coming down with "rare" or resurfaced old cancers is growing daily. I'm not sure how much kool-aid the cancer doctors have drunk, they may not continue to play this cowardly game of silence as long as the script-happy GPs have.

Very interesting video, wmu9 - thank you :flowers:

The video with Dr Ute Krüger shows several samples under the microscope between normal and turbo cancerous tissue (due to covid-19 injections). I also found the remark interesting about the Swedish Medical Agency - which day after an agreed meeting with her, simply cancelled it again.

Well the Swedish Medical Agency is financed by a whopping 90% from fees paid by Big Pharma Companies.

So, here we go the tamer Swedish way: yet, same story. Same betrayal. Same corruption. Same BS. Just different nuances and names on the surface.

"Last month saw the highest number of ambulance callouts for life-threatening conditions since records began, NHS England officials say.

There were more than 85,000 category one calls, for situations like cardiac arrests and people stopping breathing.
Nearly 30,000 patients waited more than 12 hours to be admitted to hospital"

Do not get sick in the UK. The NHS is objectively in a worse position than at any point during the lockdowns or pandemic. There are many reasons for this, but all we hear about is the heat. In a few months another scapegoat must be found. Stress caused by the cost of energy? Putin?

"Last month saw the highest number of ambulance callouts for life-threatening conditions since records began, NHS England officials say.

There were more than 85,000 category one calls, for situations like cardiac arrests and people stopping breathing.
Nearly 30,000 patients waited more than 12 hours to be admitted to hospital"

Do not get sick in the UK. The NHS is objectively in a worse position than at any point during the lockdowns or pandemic. There are many reasons for this, but all we hear about is the heat. In a few months another scapegoat must be found. Stress caused by the cost of energy? Putin?

The situation isn't much better here in Canada. We don't have a "health care crisis", what we have is a health care system collapse.

43 yr. old editor of Medscape has a seizure

In one of the comments someone who say they know the family says it was due to Covid !!!:whistle:

Covid / Long covid = Satan. You can attribute everything undesirable to it.

Man fell of a cliff, why, covid. Man suddenly just dropped dead, why, covid. Man felt a bit lazy today and didn't do no exercise, why, covid. And so on.

Vaccine = Jesus.

Man must accept Jesus to receive salvation. Man accepted Jesus but man still fell of a cliff, why? Man's faith wasn't strong enough, man needed another dose of Jesus to keep Satan at bay.

What a crazy world, ey. 🤷

Last edited:
First time Member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta Shane Clayton Getson talks about his vaccine injury story and acknowledges others are facing them as well.

A telltale about his injuries ! I don’t think i have heard many politicians talking about it this, at the same time grounded, and through their own experience.

Kudos !

19 min video

First time Member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta Shane Clayton Getson talks about his vaccine injury story and acknowledges others are facing them as well.

A telltale about his injuries ! I don’t think i have heard many politicians talking about it this, at the same time grounded, and through their own experience.

Kudos !

19 min video

Wow, thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom