stonework images of auch cathedral

eleusis

Jedi Master
to the moderators or anyone living near auch,

hello, i’m new on the forum but have read all the material for some four + years now. i’m a long time resident of brooklyn and love going to coney island at night walking through the throngs of people having fun and looking up at the neon lights of the Wonder Wheel. my interests are gaining more knowledge about my emerging energetic abilities and studying paintings by Da Vinci and Poussin.

i know that the team is extremely busy, but if someone gets the chance, they may want to take another look at the “walls” of auch cathedral. i was recently rereading laura’s article “the companions devoted to liberty - auch cathedral” when i looked up some photos of the cathedral on the net. i noticed that the walls or stonework have images and scenes imbedded within them much like the renaissance and master paintings i’m studying. in the various paintings i work with there are usually more obvious foreground symbols that need interpretation first before more subtle figures and scenes begin to reveal themselves. in the case of auch, the stained glass windows and woodcarvings are the more obvious symbols, while the walls and stonework around the windows contain more subtle extensive information and tableaus.

the techniques and effects of poussin’s and da vinci’s paintings in particular are incredibly advanced. the paintings of both these artists are multi-dimensional. when i say multidimensional i mean that somehow the paintings were painted in layers with each layer containing a particular scene or figure. the layers are then superimposed over each other and when one gets adept enough at viewing a painting like the Mona Lisa it is viewed more like a movie. the effect that these paintings create is sort of like in the harry potter movies where all the paintings have moving characters. i’ve only achieved this level of viewing twice and both times it was with the Mona Lisa.

here’s a couple of tips that work for me if someone wants to go over and take another look at auch. when i start i place myself in a meditatitve/intuitive state which isn’t a sort of dissolve into nothingness state but rather a shift to the right or feminine side of the brain. i make no preconceived notions or assumptions about what i will see so that the images and not my imagination will reveal themselves naturally. next, i basically feel my way around the painting while my intution separates each layer by similarity of shades, colors, scenes and figures. sometimes its difficult to isolate a particular face or scene in one’s mind because other layers intrude. once my mind/intuition selects a singular image i try to hold it for several seconds in order to get mental and spatial recognition. the process can be difficult as scenes are layered over scenes and sometimes a face has ten other faces contained within it. hope this information is useful to you.

much love

Hi, I have a pretty large file of photographs of the Auch Cathedral stained glass and wood carvings in the choir. I think that these are where most of the "clues" are to be found. I took these in 2004 and was not as familiar with my camera then as I am now. I am considering another trip to take some higher definition shots soon. It is a daunting task, as there is such a huge collection of work there... and the devil is in the details of each piece. It will take the better part of a day, and I am not at all certain that that is enough time for the entire project. It will also eat up a lot of memory stick space and batteries.

Auch Cathedral really needs to be seen in person to fully grasp the magnitude of the total work. The stone work there pales in comparison to the stained glass and wood carvings. There are some interesting bits of stone work on the exterior, but they are so weathered that they do not photograph the detail acceptably... and they are around the back side of the building. You really have to seek them out.

I did note one very large and interesting piece of stone carving as one enters the choir. It is immediately to the left, inside the entry. It is an eagle holding what looks like two objects dangling from leather thongs in its beak. What immediately struck me about this piece is its similarity to Castaneda's description of "the eagle" in the book The Eagle's Gift. Castaneda's description of the objects held in the beak is amazingly similar to what is depicted on the wall at Auch.

If you plan to visit France, I might also recommend a visit to the eglise at Moissac. The stone work at the entrance there is compelling and still in relatively good shape, considering its age and the wear and tear that its accessible location has afforded to vandals. A piece of this Moissac eglise entryway stone carving is mentioned in Hedsel's book,The Zelator, although it is erroneously referred to as as a woodcut.

PS: If any of the more technically savvy forum members could email me and explain, in very simple terms, the process for adding pictures to a post, I can do some enlargements of the better pics and post them. I have tried to follow the picture insertion directions, here, but had no success in getting one to display.

Hi R.

Since this subject is about the Auch Cathedral, I wonder if SOTT might be
interested in setting up a picture gallery of user-contributed photos? I mean,
Laura already has her pictures gallery, why not add a user-contributed photos
gallery extending it?

If this is not an option, the other thing I can think of is for you to setup your own
website or to purchase a website service provider and build your own website there
assuming that you or they have the desired OS and tools that you can use to easily
construct your website. Keep in mind that Linux OS is largely free and a great cost
saver and the web-tools are available again, free. So, if you are careful in your research
you can keep the cost down and if you are resourceful you can learn how to create a
web-page and of course this can be daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it,
you are on your way.

Anyway, as far as using this post and creating image links in the postings, you generally
have to find a photo-repository to hold your photos in, and then in your post-linkings,
you need to use a string like:

*img*http://image-repository/auch1.jpg*/img*, where * = opening/closing square brackets.

I cannot recall the sites offering free photo-repositories, someone else might be able to
chime in on these.

Best of Luck!
Dan

hi rabelais,

sorry if i didn't make myself clear was nervous about my first post. the photos i was looking at off the net weren't of stone "carvings." the photos were typical tourist photos of the walls and even in those i could still see figures and scenes. the walls are not about carvings, but it instead looks as if they were used as a canvas and painted/charcoaled lightly so as to continue the scenes from the stained glass windows. the effect of what i'm talking about is so subtle that it would escape detection by people who think solely with their left linear masculine hemisphere as most of us think. when one goes into a cathedral especially if one is there for worship or sight-seeing one expects what one expects and thus sees exactly that. if i was at auch cathedral as a tourist then i would look at the woodcarvings and stained glass windows not blank stone walls. if it is possible for you to send me some photos i'll go through them and tell you what i see.

thanks for the response it's exciting for me to begin to participate and not just get up everyday and read the signs page and go over the articles by myself.

You can create an album using Photobucket and it gives you the code to display pictures on the forum. What exactly does Castaneda say about the Eagle's beak and how does it compare with Auch?

Hello Craig,

Sorry, I'll start using capitals in my posts for clarity. I'm working on another post about the Mona Lisa but briefly Castaneda says that the eagle devours awareness, is the creator of illusion and is illusion itself. He also says if you can't break free of the gravity of the eagle then you are obliterated. The language used when describing the eagle is fear based. If as Laura said that shamanism was also taken over by the Lizzies then this statement woulld be cointelpro. The C's were asked about "the eagle" and I don't know where it is but said something to the effect that such thinking was designed to limit your being. I don't know how this compares with Auch other than a warning about how clever the forces of entropy are.

A little over a year ago I started developing various energetic abilities. I don't practice reiki or follow anyone's path or techniques. One of the reasons I'm so adamant about reading and rereading Cassiopaea is so I proceed with knowledge and awareness about a skill I have that sometimes scares me. More and more when I work on people I give them energetic wings. The wings that are given to people are connected into their spines and central nervous system as if they are a new sense like sight, touch, hearing etc.. Usually after I read Cassiopaea I get an answer about why I'm doing what I'm doing. In the case of the wings, the answer I received was that what was happening was that the avian dna was being activated. If currently, it is our reptilian dna that is in control then it would be this reptilian dna that is hostile to our emerging avian dna. I think that Castaneda's statements about the eagle are similar to how the church demonized matriarchal societies turning their gods and goddesses into devils and demons.

Also, I watch alot of nature shows and what eagles do is they swoop out of the sky grasp a snake in its talons and then take it back to the nest to be devoured by its young. So from the reptiles perspective, yes eagles consume their awareness.

much love

eleusis said:
More and more when I work on people I give them energetic wings. The wings that are given to people are connected into their spines and central nervous system as if they are a new sense like sight, touch, hearing etc.
Could you explain what you mean by this? How exactly do you "work on people", and what led you to believe that you were giving them "energetic wings"?

eleusis said:
Usually after I read Cassiopaea I get an answer about why I'm doing what I'm doing. In the case of the wings, the answer I received was that what was happening was that the avian dna was being activated.
Could you explain how exactly you "get an answer" after reading the Cassiopaea material? For instance, re the idea about "avian dna", did you get that idea from something specific that the Cassiopaeans have said, and if so, could you cite the specific passage?

Hello Pepperfritz,

I would have answered you sooner but I had to run into Manhattan for several hours. I'm currently writing a post on the Mona Lisa and will provide you with a detailed answer to your questions in that article. As for my "getting the answer" that was a poor choice of words. I don't channel and I don't receive messages from voices or anything like that. I should have said I receive insight and for some reason or the other reading Cassiopaea bolsters my intuition and insight. Also, I have no desire to channel because for me learning and research are fun and rewarding activities.

eleusis said:
Hello Pepperfritz,
I should have said I receive insight and for some reason or the other reading Cassiopaea bolsters my intuition and insight.
Could you specify which Cassiopaea session "bolstered" your "insight" about "energetic wings" and "avian DNA"?

Back
Top Bottom