Stones, Crystals and Sound Technology

Balance

The Force is Strong With This One
While I was curiously researching the whole topic about stones/crystals and how sound frequencies influence the same stones, I stumbled upon an interesting video of Michael Tellinger on a conference talking about same topic, presenting some really interesting ideas about the same subject. Not much what we here do not know, but really interesting to contemplate.
I know there is a topic about his discoveries on the forum, link: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14772.0

So, why am I posting this?

Crystal experiment is already in progress, a lot of work is done and that is really respectful.
So I thought that this theme needs to be renewed...
Some of you probably watched the video already (1peacelover actually posted the same video in the end of the topic linked above...)

https://youtu.be/gcD1h9DYitg

*NOTE: Please leave ASIDE all this Sitchin Ancient Astronauts, gold mines, Anunaki stuff and also his political UBUNTU organization, banking and monetary system etc.
1. Banks/monetary system/psychos/pathocracy/police states/controlling people with money/fear etc, EVERYONE HERE KNOW ABOUT THAT and that is right know incorporated in our base knowledge, so I would skip that part in this thread, there are many threads about that subject on the forum.
2. Ubuntu movement and political activity - see note 1
3. Influenced by Sitchin work - What to tell you about this? I think you already know: Separate the wheat from the chaff
4. Like I said, i thought that this theme needs to be renewed because it's actual right now and that knowledge/discoveries/DOTS need to be summed and connected somewhere, i right now i don't know better place than this forum.
5. Cs made a lot of remarks about sound and stones (Sound, Laura, sound) ;)
6. If moderators consider this post not appropriate for this board or maybe repetition of older one, do what you have to do...but remember that dots are easier to connect when all contribute to the subject, especially on the one place.

Thank you very much,
Balance

I quite liked the first hour or so of it, during all the archaeology. I found it remarkable that some of the patina on these ringing stones indicates some of them are over 100,000 years old. That's before modern humans have even existed. It makes me want to re-read Secret History of the World, or read Magicians of the Gods. :cool2:

Not sure what to make about Adam's Calendar. If electromagnetically or cosmically seeded or transformed viruses are what injected information from the higher densities into 3D to create people, it's hard to reconcile that with some kind of physical location. It could also simply be the earth has multiple histories that have converged and merged at this point, making the deep past a bit of a hodge podge.

I'm pretty sure the Atlantean civilization is what created all those mines and energy grids. People seem to like gold on their own, IMO.

Yeah, patina feature is really amazing but also measures of EM waves(horizontal and vertical, also interesting TORUS/donaut shape of EM field), Heat signature(however measured :huh:) and Sound frequency at those places...

His findings are great, but few things really caught my eye, like:
1. Sound frequencies that range from 14GHz up to 375+GHz particulary at 'Adam's calendar' place (sound are probably emitted FROM those stones IMO).
Just few days ago I reread an interesting short session with C's about this:

C's - 961208 said:
A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?

A: Has fragmented energy only.

Q: (L) Well, that's what I would imagine. (T) Question. Last week you mentioned that the majority of the crop circles are real, that very few are hoaxes. Am I to believe then, that the method that is used to create the circles that everybody's looking for, that there are multiple methods being used, depending on who or what is available at the time the circle is created? In other words, Doug and Dave may have actually made legitimate crop circles, only they don't know it, because they think they went out and made it their way.

A: No.

Q: (T) I just wondered if there's multiple things going on here. (L) No, I think it's all... (J) So, is there only one method for a true crop circle?

A: Reading instead of listening... decipher rather individually than than comprehend universally... crop circles rather than Stonehenge!!!

Q: (L) Are you saying that this is the method to pursue now, since of course Stonehenge is not available?

A: How are you gonna pursue. Who is gonna believe you?

Q: (L) Is that it? In other words, how are we gonna...

A: Ok, folks, let's try to picture Laura and Ark trying to drag 500 ton rocks around New Port Richey?!?

Q: (T) Maybe they'll drag themselves!

A: No, for that, you must "hit" the right key!

*Universal language of intent/thought (really interesting to contemplate) ---[thought gets converted to sound via utilized conduit/electromagnetic field]--> Sound with specific frequency
(I'm just trying to comperhend this...don't know if it is true/'Close' as C's say/just on the track/or 'You know nothing Jon Snow'(probably last haha)...still it's really interesting to think about it)*

It looks like stones/crystals that are properly shaped(whole story about sacred geometry, PHI/GoldenRation/Spirals, Pyramids/Obelisks/Rectangular/Spherical etc.) and properly programmed(sunlight/starlight combined with intent and sound/music or who knows what else), at the end produce actually...sound...stones sing... :O
Maybe that is how crystals/stones influence us/water/plants/enviroment etc.
I first taught that EM waves have to be responsible for effects...ok, maybe they are to some extent...but with all these clues about sound given by the C's, Ed Leedskalnin, Michael Tellinger and Ancient structers that also talk for themselves(you just have to see them once to be totally convinced that they are not made by zillion slaves pulling them with ropes for the love of pharaoh...) it is obvious that sound frequency matters and that is the way how stones impact enviroment , IMO.

Do you remember this session?
C's; 971122 said:
Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?

A: H2O.

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.

A: Heavy water.

Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?

A: Wrong "track."

Q: What is the right track?

A: See several answers back.

Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?

A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leedskallen.

Q: How does one produce this sound?

A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."

Q: Well, they say that prime matter is that which is created by God and is firmly captured within you, yourself, and that any creature of God deprived of it will die. So, I have come to the idea that this prime matter is blood, which is connected to the hemoglobin molecule, which is...

A: What is the human body composed of? 77 per cent... what?

Q: Well, water...

A: Bingo!

Q: Well, how does one change the water in one's body to heavy water, and what kind of effect does that have on the system?

A: See previous responses!

Q: How does one make the water in the body into heavy water?

A: See previous responses!

Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'

A: On the right track, but short of destination.

Heavy water?
C's never said that water abundant with deuterium IS heavy water...

How about Structured water/EZ water from Gerrard Pollack? More viscous; boiling and freezing temperature different; stacked/structured around hydrophillic surfaces;...heavy water anyone?
Also you probably know that EZ water can absorb mostly infrared energy and some UV light and expand it's size to 10x times...ONE ALSO interesting feature of this water is that it expanded 5-6x times AFTER expsure to, 7,5MHz sound frequency.

The Fourth Phase of Water Beyond Solid said:
A logical clue to that mechanism comes from the fact that EZ buildup can arise from energy sources
other than just light. For example, we found that one such source, ultrasound, could drive EZ growth. We
applied 7.5-MHz ultrasound, similar to that used for imaging embryos. In response, the EZ typically
narrowed, possibly as a result of the induced mechanical shear of molecules rubbing against one another.

When we turned off the ultrasound, however, the exclusion zone immediately enjoyed a stunning regrowth:
it could expand to five or six times its initial size before ultimately returning to pre-exposure levels.

Evidently, the acoustic energy somehow affected the water, spurring a delayed EZ growth — just as
incident light could produce EZ growth.

(It would be interesting to test what happens with water around hydrophillic surfaces at those places Michael is talking about, and what happens when water is out of the place - EZ growth etc...just a tought)

Ok, outer parts of the membrane around cells are hydrophillic; it also applies applies to organelles...how big is the cell?
Water in cells is not ordinary water(if you read G.P. book or heard about 'polywater' you know already)...it is Structured/EZ water with electrical potential and features such as certain EM waves absorption and absorption of energy carried by sound waves in ultrasound or higher frequency spectrum(they maybe didn't test higer then 7MHz...who know how much would EZ expand if they used sound waves over 7MHz).

So...yes, heavy water in our cells...indeed it is!
Why do you feel lighter/relaxed/happier/less stressed when sunbathing(except getting burned ;))/listening to music?
- Probably one of the main things is EZ water buildup IMO

But how is this related with stones/crystals?
- It looks like stones emit sound waves in higher frequency range(GHz) and with such work they are transfering energy via sound waves and those sound waves impact our organism so it starts producing more 'heavy water' and they also impact our more subtle 'body'(aura or whatever) and then person CAN be healed physically and emotionaly, so that can lead to clearer mental activity or creativity or positive thought patterns OR...I don't even know :scared:

Quote linked to this

Ok...this is all IN MY OPINION, I'm just linking few dots...the question is, are dots even nearly linked or I'm missing something?
That's why I'm asking you to contemplate, research more etc. and contribute to this theme...

First two points are just thoughts about how stones do the job they do...
Please, if I'm mistaken or you think otherwise or whatever write it here, point me in the direction so I can research more!

3. If you watched the video...Cone shape objects/'He was holding two ice creams'
Cone shape objects or maybe parabollic reflectors to focus sound?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabolic_reflector

But where is the source of the sound if he is holding two sound focusers?
Energized 'tuning fork', frequency of the same, positions, sitting in the airplane seat because fork and ground are lethaly energized?

Ok this is the part where i get REEEAALLY confused :huh: :huh: :huh:

Cs; 991023 said:
A: Is there such an experiment, yes. But one needs the necessary equipment, and that is difficult to come by. One needs the means to supply the adequate power for an artificially created EM field.

Q: (A) But that would mean that what is in this book by Leedskalnin is just normal experiments because, for the most part, they just use car batteries.

A: More power than that is needed, because the grid is too weak for substantive results.

Q: (A) But, when he was building this Coral Castle, apparently he was using such effects! What power was he using?

A: Sound waves.

Q: (A) How was he producing these sound waves?

A: Through correlation of rocks and power source, obtained "illegally." Instrument was similar to a tuning fork, but energized to a level that was lethal if one were to come in contact with it, or its ground.

Q: (A) Have we been discouraged from experimenting here?

Q: (L) Did he use this tuning fork while sitting in his suspended swing?

A: Yes, because to do otherwise would have been fatal!.

Q: (L) Where did he illegally obtain this power source?

A: Tapped into high energy power lines.

Q: (L) So, he was an energy pirate! But, that certainly makes it less mysterious! (A) Can we obtain the necessary equipment? I know what we need.

A: Be careful.

P.S. If you think that 3rd point is confusingly written and not externaly considerate I'm really sorry, it is..I'm confused...really confused...

I think some more clues can be found in the C session of April 22 1995. The TDARM (transdimensional atomic remoleculizer) supposedly buried at Oak Island seems to bear a lot of uncanny similarities to Michael Tellinger's speculations about the South African monuments.

Q: (L) When I was reading our little bit about Oak Island the other day, I noticed that we never followed up on certain things. Could we ask on that now?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, you said at that time that a Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer was buried at Oak Island. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Who buried it there?

A: Learn.

Q: (L) Well, we are getting ready to learn because you are going to teach us, is that correct?

A: You already have tools.

{snip}

Q: (L) Then, I shouldn't worry about it. (T) Now you have to learn to work with it. (J) Let's not get sidetracked. (L) Let's go back to Oak Island. Okay. What I read about Oak Island was that there were legends of lights being seen there prior to 1703.

Q: (L) Prior to 1703 would put the burial of whatever is there at least prior to that time, correct?

Q: (L) Were those lights the lights of craft of other beings other than the natives of this planet?

A: Electromagnetic profile.

Q: (L) What was noticed when the kids arrived on the Island was that a limb was sawed off of a tree over the depression and there were marks of a rope and pulleys having been utilized. (T) If something more advanced dug the pit, they wouldn't have used chain hoists and pulleys. (L) That is what I am getting at. So, if there was evidence of this kind of stuff on the tree, it would seem to indicate that somebody had been doing something there who was a little more human or limited in their technology, is that correct?

Q: (L) Now, my thought is that, it is beyond human technology to have produced that pit at that point in history?

A: Beyond known technology.

Q: (L) And yet humans may have been involved in that activity?

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Think back to when we were talking about it and you mentioned the lights.

A: Some humans have always communed with "higher" powers.

Q: (L) So, humans my have actually... (J) Like those little kids that broke into those houses and did all that damage. They could have done it themselves, but they had to be directed to do it. I think it is a good analogy.

A: Not good analogy, we are speaking of conscious communion in this and other and instances.

Q: (L) Okay, there was conscious communion between humans and other powers in the building of this pit. What group of humans was this?

A: It's fun learn.

Q: (J) How about pirates? (L) Well, who was in this area? Eskimos?

Q: (L) Indians?

A: Keep going, network.

Q: (L) There was the French and the English. How about the Vikings? (F) No, the Vikings were 600 years before that. (T) Well, we don't know how long ago the pit was dug. (J) I'm still... yeah, good question. (L) When was the pit dug?

A: 1500s. Nationality is not issue.

Q: (T) Well, this pit was dug sometime in the middle of the 1500s. (J) And it was discovered in the 1700s.

A: Access sect information.

Q: (L) So, it could have been a religious group.

A: Now, who claimed communion, Laura has in memory banks from absorption of mass reading practice.

Q: (F) Was there a sect from that era that claimed communion?

Q: (L) I think that this may have had something to do with the people that later became known as the Cajuns, a French religious sect that was living there...

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Now, this article says that it would have taken a hundred men working every day for six months to have built this pit...

Q: (L) The article also says that it must have been dug in 1780...

Q: (L) When they drilled into the pit, some bits of gold came up and a piece of parchment and maybe some other odds and ends. What were these?

A: Alchemy.

Q: (T) The remolecularizer made it. (L) Why not? If these people were involved in doing this, why did they do it? (Could this explain why gold is so common around these South African monuments?)

A: Instructed to do it.

Q: (L) They were instructed by the higher powers they were in contact with, correct?

Q: (L) What did they intend to do with it once it was there? Did someone intend to come back for it at some point in time?

Q: (J) Maybe it was a lesson. (T) Is it buried there in that location for a specific reason?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) Does it do something? (T) Does the location itself have something to do with the purpose of it?

A: Magnetic.

Q: (T) Are there other ones buried on the planet?

Q: (T) Are they aligned to each other on the planet in some kind of geometric pattern?

Q: (T) Do they all work together?

Q: (T) Oh, we're getting too close now, they don't want to tell us. (J) Can you tell us where some of the other ones are?

A: Use mind, that is what it is there for.

Q: (T) We are using our minds. And, we are talking to you about this. We are friendly.

A: Shortcut city.

Q: (T) Yeah! That's what it is all about. We are still third density! If we use...

A: It's not nice to fool Mother Cassiopaea!

Q: {Laughter} (T) Mirth! If we were to follow the coordinates where this thing is buried, would it lead us to others?

A: Try it and see. When L__ said he wanted to hunt for buried treasure, do you think he had this in mind?

Q: (T) Is there a remolecularizer under us?

Q: (L) Okay. I want to get back to the function of this thing. You say it is buried not to be dug up. It is actually buried to stay there? Is that correct?

Q: (L) Then that explains a lot of things about the way it was buried. There was found, at a certain level, a rock with carving on it. It was destroyed through carelessness. I am curious as to what this said. Can you access this and tell us what it said?

A: Measure marker.

Q: (J) Could it be possible that this device was somehow related to the crystal pyramid of Atlantis?

A: In a small sense.

Q: (J) Did the pyramid have anything to do with powering this device?

Q: (J) It is obvious that the device was buried long after the pyramid was there, but it may have tapped into the power. (L) Is this device continuously operational?

Q: (L) What stimulates it to go into operation? That is, assuming it does.

A: Magnetic anomalies.

Q: (J) Is it affected by earthquakes?

A: Can be.

Q: (L) Are these magnetic anomalies ones that occur naturally on the planet?

A: Both.

Q: (L) So, they can occur naturally on the planet or they can be generated or stimulated by some other source?

Q: (L) When this machine is activated, what happens?

A: Too vague.

Q: (J) Is this device a doorway for entry into this dimension?

A: Can be used as such.

Q: (J) Is it possibly a lock on a doorway into this dimension?

Q: (J) Is it a focal point for entry into this dimension?

Q: (T) Is it a stand-alone machine or is it to be used in conjunction with others?

A: Either.

Q: (J) Oh. So, they are networked together and if it is a small job, one can do it but if it is a big job they can all activate. (T) Do each of them cover a certain area of the planet?

Q: (T) You said that they don't have to all work at the same time; they can work independently of each other? Are they positioned in such a way if something small happens only a couple of them kick in, but if something large happens, as many as necessary?

A: Okay.

Q: (T) Were they placed here to keep the planet stable in some sense?

A: Vague.

Yeah, and why is 'Gold for Gods'?

Interestingly enough, when I asked myself that question I stumbled upon 5th July 1997 session:
Q: Another thing: I researched the word Emerald, and that it is derived from the word orient, which is Orion, and that they go back to words from which we also derive Aurora and gold. Is there something about the element gold, such as the atomic number, or anything, that is a specific frequency of light that is important?

A: Gold, when heated to its liquidation temperature, gives off energy waves which, when properly channeled, open the door to higher density experience. Clue to this is in the way that gold can be an effective transceiver of radio waves and transdimensional communications.

Interesting video with sound experiments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE

"Physics John Keely or "Physics phonons vibrations"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZsC0k_xuU

Film in russian language. Author try to connect experiments to ancient questions and megalites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8d5mBy0MxQ

Hey Balance, first of all, a really big thank for your research, I am really interested in learning how to make stone to fly.

I have not yet look what the Tellinger said but maybe I will eventually.

I have a question, have you try to "go into a trance and humming 'ooom' " ? Or just sit in front of your crystals (if you have them) and clearing intentions ? I'm interested of what might happen, let me know if you will. I sing with my guitar in front of them, and besides the good moment I pass, there is a little light in the clearer one that seems to shine sometime. Maybe sound is not powerful enough, but clear heart intentions, morever the heart is known to be very electromagnetic, may reveal interesting things : levitation or gold of the alchemists (Gold for Gods ?).

Back
Top Bottom